movie sabretooth vs movie batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins ? batman from batman begins or sabretooth from the x-men movie ?

spidey-dude
if wolvie didnt have his healing factor. sab would have killed him in a sec.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if wolvie didnt have his healing factor. sab would have killed him in a sec.

bats ftw

spidey-dude
what is movie batman gonna do to sab ?

guy222
what is movie batman gonna do to sab ?

sell more tickets laughing out loud bruce w/prep puts down creed...creed will heal

spidey-dude
Originally posted by guy222
sell more tickets laughing out loud bruce w/prep puts down creed...creed will heal i didnt put on the thread and prep crap.

guy222
i didnt put on the thread and prep crap.

i still like movie batman...imo

spidey-dude
Originally posted by guy222
i still like movie batman...imo so

spidey-dude
i still say sab takes out batman easy

endrict
Yah movie Bat wins with ease.......Movie Creed sucked ass, comon now what did he do?

Crunch n Munch
I wanna say Sabes but I'm leaning towards Bruce Wayne.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by endrict
Yah movie Bat wins with ease.......Movie Creed sucked ass, comon now what did he do? he knocked down wolverine hard. juggernaut hit wolvie and wolvie was still standing after that.

guy222
i still say sab takes out batman easy

Bruce ftw...Victor is badass

Condor
Sabes was just a toadie in the movie, Batman wins easy.

endrict
he knocked down wolverine hard. juggernaut hit wolvie and wolvie was still standing after that.

Everyone knows that Juggy was sucked in X3.

TheGame17
he knocked down wolverine hard. juggernaut hit wolvie and wolvie was still standing after that.

that's why the movie is inaccurate. in the second movie, wolverine was knocked out for a full minute just by one gunshot to the head but yet he healed like a maniac in the third movie.

and Juggernaut packs a way bigger punch than sabretooth. the only reason he got knocked out by sabretooth is because it was in the script.

batman wins. i believe a guy with brains and brawns can defeat a retard with brawn. don't u?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TheGame17
that's why the movie is inaccurate. in the second movie, wolverine was knocked out for a full minute just by one gunshot to the head but yet he healed like a maniac in the third movie.

and Juggernaut packs a way bigger punch than sabretooth. the only reason he got knocked out by sabretooth is because it was in the script.

batman wins. i believe a guy with brains and brawns can defeat a retard with brawn. don't u? retard ? um he had great fighting skills there in the movie. better than wolvie. he wasnt fast enough to block his attacks. juggy didnt do jack to him.

Redatom65
Everyone knows that X3 sucked.

TheGame17
retard ? um he had great fighting skills there in the movie. better than wolvie. he wasnt fast enough to block his attacks. juggy didnt do jack to him.

retard means slow, meaning that he was retarded when it cam to brains, meaning batman will outsmart him.

umm have u seen x3? jugs rammed him through a house and wolverine was still concious but he was knocked out by one whack from sabretooth? that's inaccurate.

even if it was accurate, sabretooth randomly jumped out and whacked logan with a log. that's not exactly impressive.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TheGame17
retard means slow, meaning that he was retarded when it cam to brains, meaning batman will outsmart him.

umm have u seen x3? jugs rammed him through a house and wolverine was still concious but he was knocked out by one whack from sabretooth? that's inaccurate.

even if it was accurate, sabretooth randomly jumped out and whacked logan with a log. that's not exactly impressive. outsmart him by doing what ? look how fast and strong sab was in the movie. he knocked down wolvie easy at the begining of the movie and gave him some had licks as well at the end

jinzin
Yah movie Bat wins with ease.......Movie Creed sucked ass, comon now what did he do?

ummmm took a bolt of lightning and got up...
tore down a tree.
tore out a tree trunk and used it to one shot wolverine (something juggernaught failed to do with multiple shots)
took cyclops' blast.
got stabbed multiples of times by wolverine in their fight and didn't even bother to slow down....

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jinzin
ummmm took a bolt of lightning and got up...
tore down a tree.
tore out a tree trunk and used it to one shot wolverine (something juggernaught failed to do with multiple shots)
took cyclops' blast.
got stabbed multiples of times by wolverine in their fight and didn't even bother to slow down.... agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.