Wi-Fi games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
Which DS games are for Wi-fi that actually let you play the whole game with others, not just trade stuff or something.

JToTheP
All of the Wi-Fi games have a logo on the front, namely Mario Kart, Metroid Prime, and Final Fantasy. Any others I'm not sure.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Sai1
Which DS games are for Wi-fi that actually let you play the whole game with others, not just trade stuff or something. Well if I'm not mistaken, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin let's you play the entire game co-op with another player.

Mario Kart and Metroid Prime are both VS. Games when it comes to online play.

And Final Fantasy has no co-op play whatsoever so disregard that.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Lana
Originally posted by InnerRise
Well if I'm not mistaken, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin let's you play the entire game co-op with another player.

Mario Kart and Metroid Prime are both VS. Games when it comes to online play.

And Final Fantasy has no co-op play whatsoever so disregard that.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Actually, all you can do co-op in PoR is boss runs. Over wi-fi it's just a single course. It's tricky and will take a few tries to beat, most likely, but once you've done that, that's all.

FFIII has multiplayer but only in sending letters to people, which barely counts in my opinion.

Thunder Fox
Custom Robo is a wifi game as well

Sai1
While I'm at it, Is there any way to keep the DS from shutting off after using picto whatever or a failed download play attempt. It's kind of annoying when you don't want it to turn off yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.