Do you have faith questions no one will answer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sahri24
I hate my church teacher. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl. She is a two faced feminist who believes she's never wrong. Do you have any religion teachers like the one I explained?

Do you have any questions about your faith? I can answer you as best as possible!

mr.smiley
What does she do to make you so mad?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sahri24
I hate my church teacher. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl. She is a two faced feminist who believes she's never wrong. Do you have any religion teachers like the one I explained?

Do you have any questions about your faith? I can answer you as best as possible!

I am an agnostic/atheist...

What do you think specifically will happen to me after I die?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by mr.smiley
What does she do to make you so mad?

No, my teachers are all really cool people.

Sahri24
to answere bardock42. I believe if you believe in God or any greater being you will go to heaven. Now everyone has a different version of heaven mine is at the end of the universe there is a space in time that is total happiness no war no one fighting everyone in union with one another.

Sahri24
To answer mr.smiley. She controdicts herself every ten seconds. She makes God a she which is wrong by the catholic standered. I went into talk to her so many times but she wouldn't take the time for me but she would for others. Then after I said what I had to say she pulled me aside after school one day and told me I wasn't interacting with my peers. You see I have friends in upper and lower classes because I am a sophomore and well I don't like my class they don't respect me so that is why. She didn't take that and told me I was an unhealthy developing teen and I should get help. the only problem with that is the fact that my parents don't think I need help and niether does anyone else frankly just her. So ever since January she has been getting on my case and she never leaves the subject alone although she says she loves everyone. I think she does love everyone ... everyone but me. And she is very short with me and I hate it.

FeceMan
Haha, feminists.

Nellinator
Damn, he beats me to it...

Alliance
There is nothing wrong with femenism...

...everything in moderation.

Regret
Originally posted by Alliance

...everything in moderation. "Moderation is a good thing. If you don't overdo it." - Hagar the Viking

Nellinator
Originally posted by Regret
"Moderation is a good thing. If you don't overdo it." - Hagar the Viking laughing out loud

...everything in moderation. I assure you I'm not referring to the moderates. Those really aren't feminists, they are more like concerned citizens.

Alliance
Nah. They are femenists in the orignal sense of the word and in the offical sense.

The feminists that you are speaking out aginst are only "femenists" in the popular sense. Another term is appropriate...like "radical femenists"..or maybe there's something more official.

Nellinator
Fine have it your way.

Alliance
smile

lord xyz
to answere bardock42. I believe if you believe in God or any greater being you will go to heaven. Now everyone has a different version of heaven mine is at the end of the universe there is a space in time that is total happiness no war no one fighting everyone in union with one another. I believe in a God, but in a logical and sensible manner, nothing like modern day religions. Possibly the same concept as it was in ancient times, but not as thought out as mine.

Devil King
I hate my church teacher. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl. She is a two faced feminist who believes she's never wrong.

Judge Judy is your religion teacher?

You're offering to answer questions for people, when you've been terribly misinformed by a teacher you yourself hate? Consider the source.

I love that socks, especially the religious ones, all sign up and start to post on friday afternoon.

debbiejo
Consider your feelings. Your feelings can be your compass. If she makes you feel uncomfortable and bad, then she is sinning against you. If she is uplifting, considerate and makes you feel good, then she is portraying the fruits of the spirit.

Shelbert Lemon
my qustion... why are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible... and if they are... where are they mentioned?

Marchello
Originally posted by Bardock42

***I will defer to the Lord Jesus Christ and let Him answer your question: "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall DIE IN YOUR SINS: for if ye BELIEVE NOT that I AM He, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS" .

You will perish in HELL for your SINS because you have NO SACRIFICE for your SINS...there is NO BLOOD ATONEMENT for them...for you have refused the "gift of God" through Jesus Christ our Lord for them .

The Jews in Egypt were spared from death because they painted the lintels of their doors with BLOOD...and the Angel of Death PASSED OVER them. Jesus Christ...the Christians's PASSOVER ...has spared us from the ETERNAL DEATH for our SINS through His BLOOD .

My friend...you are NOT going to Hell because you are a BAD GUY ...because we are ALL BAD GUYS . You are going to Hell because you have REJECTED Jesus Christ as the SACRIFICE for them. You have NO SACRIFICE for them and your sins REMAIN.

Marchello

Bardock42
to answere bardock42. I believe if you believe in God or any greater being you will go to heaven. Now everyone has a different version of heaven mine is at the end of the universe there is a space in time that is total happiness no war no one fighting everyone in union with one another.

That was not my question.

I asked what will happen to me. As I don't believe in any God, specifically not the one of the Bible, after death?

Originally posted by Marchello
***I will defer to the Lord Jesus Christ and let Him answer your question: "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall DIE IN YOUR SINS: for if ye BELIEVE NOT that I AM He, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS" .

You will perish in HELL for your SINS because you have NO SACRIFICE for your SINS...there is NO BLOOD ATONEMENT for them...for you have refused the "gift of God" through Jesus Christ our Lord for them .

The Jews in Egypt were spared from death because they painted the lintels of their doors with BLOOD...and the Angel of Death PASSED OVER them. Jesus Christ...the Christians's PASSOVER ...has spared us from the ETERNAL DEATH for our SINS through His BLOOD .

My friend...you are NOT going to Hell because you are a BAD GUY ...because we are ALL BAD GUYS . You are going to Hell because you have REJECTED Jesus Christ as the SACRIFICE for them. You have NO SACRIFICE for them and your sins REMAIN.

Marchello

Yeah, Jesus can suck my cock....

I also didn't ask why I will go to hell, but what will happen to me. Hell is a totally undefined term. If you want to answer my question, tell me what specifically will happen to me after death....for all I know Hell is an amazing Theme Park with fun for everyone.

Nellinator
I also didn't ask why I will go to hell, but what will happen to me. Hell is a totally undefined term. If you want to answer my question, tell me what specifically will happen to me after death....for all I know Hell is an amazing Theme Park with fun for everyone. Well, first there is Sheol/Hades, which is basically a time of reflection where it seems you are confronted with all your sins and the results thereof. That would be your penance. After that is Judgement Day which may or may not involve a chance for repentance (I believe that there is). After that, if you repent (assuming this is possible) and accept Jesus you would get to go to heaven. If your repentance is insincere or non-existant it would be annihilation in the lake of fire (there is also support for eternal purification, but I think annihilation has substantial support).

lil bitchiness

If God created universe which is so huge, possibly having inhabitants on other planets too, in other galaxies..etc. Why would he/she/it opt to watch every move we do. Our life span is insignificant.

Also, why is God so concerned with our sex lives?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Nellinator
Well, first there is Sheol/Hades, which is basically a time of reflection where it seems you are confronted with all your sins and the results thereof. That would be your penance. After that is Judgement Day which may or may not involve a chance for repentance (I believe that there is). After that, if you repent (assuming this is possible) and accept Jesus you would get to go to heaven. If your repentance is insincere or non-existant it would be annihilation in the lake of fire (there is also support for eternal purification, but I think annihilation has substantial support).

Oh, so I get a chance on judgement day? Well, then **** it now.

Marchello
That was not my question.

I asked what will happen to me. As I don't believe in any God, specifically not the one of the Bible, after death?

I also didn't ask why I will go to hell, but what will happen to me. Hell is a totally undefined term. If you want to answer my question, tell me what specifically will happen to me after death....for all I know Hell is an amazing Theme Park with fun for everyone.

***It doesn't matter whether you believe in God or not...because what you believe or don't believe is NOT what constitutes the TRUTH of anything...you are the arbitor of NOTHING. In the scheme of the universe you are not even a grain of dust.

Here is what will happen to you when you die: You will be thrown in the Lake of fire with ALL who REJECT Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord...but when you get there your body WILL NOT be burned or consumed...but you will FEEL the BURNING PAIN of the FIRE for ETERNITY! You will gnash your teeth and scream in PAIN day and night . Your AGONY will be beyond description because you are a FOOL...a DAMNABLE FOOL who knew NOT the time of his visitation of the Saviour.

No Hell is NO theme park...no rides...no concession stands...no soft drinks...ONLY PAIN...AGONIZING PAIN and THIRST for ALL ETERNITY.

Too, there are other horrors that await you that the Bible doesn't reveal...but then all of your "friends" will be there---and you ALL can scream in UNISON!

Marchello

lil bitchiness
How can soul feel pain? Isn't pain an attribute of body?

Shakyamunison
Well, first there is Sheol/Hades, which is basically a time of reflection where it seems you are confronted with all your sins and the results thereof. That would be your penance. After that is Judgement Day which may or may not involve a chance for repentance (I believe that there is). After that, if you repent (assuming this is possible) and accept Jesus you would get to go to heaven. If your repentance is insincere or non-existant it would be annihilation in the lake of fire (there is also support for eternal purification, but I think annihilation has substantial support).

And you get all of this mythology from the bible? Ok, that leads me to ask, why believe the bible? What is your faith in the bible is wrong?

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How can soul feel pain? Isn't pain an attribute of body?

Not really.

***It doesn't matter whether you believe in God or not...because what you believe or don't believe is NOT what constitutes the TRUTH of anything...you are the arbitor of NOTHING. In the scheme of the universe you are not even a grain of dust.

Here is what will happen to you when you die: You will be thrown in the Lake of fire with ALL who REJECT Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord...but when you get there your body WILL NOT be burned or consumed...but you will FEEL the BURNING PAIN of the FIRE for ETERNITY! You will gnash your teeth and scream in PAIN day and night . Your AGONY will be beyond description because you are a FOOL...a DAMNABLE FOOL who knew NOT the time of his visitation of the Saviour.

No Hell is NO theme park...no rides...no concession stands...no soft drinks...ONLY PAIN...AGONIZING PAIN and THIRST for ALL ETERNITY.

Too, there are other horrors that await you that the Bible doesn't reveal...but then all of your "friends" will be there---and you ALL can scream in UNISON!

Marchello

Can I have sex with all my female atheist buddies there?

But seriously, I think that typing that and thinking about it just gave you a boner will make us lake of fire mates in the near future.

debbiejo
I'm sure we will be in the company of some Christians also, since they are judgemental of others hearts..... whistle

Also as was pointed out, spirits don't feel pain. Does a body regenerate the flesh only to be burned off again?

Alliance
But it doesn't matter if they rape little children, all that matters is that the accept Jesus Christ!

debbiejo
Escape clause.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
And you get all of this mythology from the bible? Ok, that leads me to ask, why believe the bible? What is your faith in the bible is wrong? I've already told you more than once. If my faith is wrong it won't matter anyways.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
I'm sure we will be in the company of some Christians also, since they are judgemental of others hearts..... whistle

Also as was pointed out, spirits don't feel pain. Does a body regenerate the flesh only to be burned off again?

That is your definition of Spirits. There can very well be ideas of spirits that feel pain....in fact the pain is not in our body anyways, but our brains.

I've already told you more than once. If my faith is wrong it won't matter anyways.

Why? You might go to a hell like Marchello describes it, that would matter, wouldn't it?

Sahri24
Devil King my teacher is not Judge Judy and I take all my knowledge from my father who is a RCIA teacher. He knows all about that stuff. I also get most of my information from priests and my youth group. Just because I hate her doesn't mean I listen to anything she says.

Sahri24
Marchello that is Hell I'm talking about heaven. yes if you reject Jesus as savior you will go to Hell and yes it is true that the bible doesn't reveil some of the pains. I have hope for all who believe that there is God and Jesus did come down to earth, that they go to heaven. I have great faith in my God to save me and give me the hope and salvation I long for. If you let God in you will be happy. I found my comfort after the sudden death of my dear grandmother who died of cancer. I found some how that I could hate God for taking my grandma. I found that I missed her but she was some where better instead of in pain. She went to heaven and I know because she was very into God although she was Methodist. I knew she believed in Jesus as savior and in God. This makes it. I always thought you had to be catholic to go to heaven but I found that was not true as long you believe in Jesus and God you will go to heaven.

Sahri24
All these things the mind should think of ... but to be honest with you I never read the bible maybe once in a while. I'm a bllind believer and all know this. I infact know and have seen God before. Only in visions nothing by my power I know that because seldomly myself says to me write this poem for me so forever you will know who I am when I speak to you through these words. Now I have not always believed in God my logic wouldn't let me. Sometimes I didn't understand why I even went to church but I knew my parents would kill me if I didn't go. I finally realized why I went to church one day at church I heard the scripture differently, and I saw the eucharist in a different fashion. You don't always have to have God wave his hands infront of your face and scream Hello Sahri I'm right here look at me. It some times happens in dreams and through others. If all of you only knew how great it feels to see Jesus and be enveloped in his love and know how much he really cares.

Sahri24
"But it doesn't matter if they rape little children, all that matters is that the accept Jesus Christ!"
Alliance to respond to that. If you accept Jesus Christ that is one thing but to be sorry for your sins is more important. If you just believe in Jesus Christ and you don't say sorry for your sins it's like saying ya sure I know your there but I refuse to tell you that I'm sorry for killing that person because they deserved it. You have to be sorry for what you do. Even if that mass murderer justified his actions for killing all those people at Virgina Tech, and he believed in God and Jesus, And he wasn't sorry he would go to the Hell Machello decribed. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?!

inimalist
So, lets assume that heaven and hell exist

How many people must there be in Hell? Billions? Trillions?

Some of these people have done things that are wrong, they have murdered or robbed or whatever. However, if belief is necessary to get into heaven, you will also have scientists, Hindus, Buddhists, and all others who, because of what they believe is true, do not accept Jesus as the son of God.

How can heaven be such a good place, if being there would mean these billions of people would be suffering the most unfathomable torment for eternity and there is nothing you could ever do about it.

This isn't as glib as it sounds, it is somewhat serious. Presuming you go to heaven, how could you live for eternity knowing that these souls are suffering this way. I know personally that would be hell. I can honestly say that is not a heaven I would want to go to.

Shakyamunison
I've already told you more than once. If my faith is wrong it won't matter anyways.

You are no fun. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Nellinator
Christian = not fun.

Shakyamunison
Christian = not fun.

Buddhist = A great time. stick out tongue

Nellinator
Well, that does it, I'm converting.

Shakyamunison
Well, that does it, I'm converting.

laughing I don't think we want you. stick out tongue

Sahri24
Inimalist you are right I guess but what I said was just what the Catholics believe. I say if you believe in a supreme being of any sort but one god then of course you will go to heaven. Nellinator catholics and christians never were fun so it's hard work or no work that's just the way it is.

Nellinator
laughing I don't think we want you. stick out tongue Oooo, that stings. My achy breaky heart hurts now.
Inimalist you are right I guess but what I said was just what the Catholics believe. I say if you believe in a supreme being of any sort but one god then of course you will go to heaven. Nellinator catholics and christians never were fun so it's hard work or no work that's just the way it is. Life of suffering and whatnot, I know. I was being sarcastic, I'm a Christian.

inimalist
so I totally reject all religion. however, I worked with the mentally ill and children, I am going to be a scientist and add to human knowledge. I am good to people and generous.

Are you going to be happy in heaven knowing I am suffering?

Nellinator
I will (assuming I make it) be happy in heaven in spite of it, yes.

Are you unhappy in life because children starve to death in Africa at an alarming rate? I'm going to assume not. The thought is saddening and unpleasant, but it won't detract from your happiness. Also, happiness is far from being one of the goals in my life nor do I hope that it is my reward. The pursuit of happiness leaves one unfulfilled in my experience.

Bardock42
I will (assuming I make it) be happy in heaven in spite of it, yes.

Are you unhappy in life because children starve to death in Africa at an alarming rate? I'm going to assume not. The thought is saddening and unpleasant, but it won't detract from your happiness. Also, happiness is far from being one of the goals in my life nor do I hope that it is my reward. The pursuit of happiness leaves one unfulfilled in my experience.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Sahri24
Inimalist who ever said I'm going to heaven. I'm ok but hey I'm no saint. I'll work at getting to heaven but with who I am now I'm not quite sure.

Sahri24
Not totally Bardock42 ... Nellinator's right ... life isn't always happy so if you strive to be happy you never will be. It's like trying to tell a baby how to use a car.(I'm talking about a nine month old not a small child). If you always look to happiness you will always be disappointed. Me I tried fooling myself when my gandma was sick with cancer. I'd always say by some miracle she's going to make it and live to see me get married in ten years. I tricked myself because she died on October 2nd, 2006. I gave up on good luck and life long happiness because no matter the religion or belief you will never be totally happy on earth ... My mission for the rest of my life is to help all suffering children in Uganda, China, All over africa, The gulf children, and any child that doesn't have the kind of things I have. That is what I want to do and I don't think I'll ever be happy until it's done.

Bardock42
Not totally Bardock42 ... Nellinator's right ... life isn't always happy so if you strive to be happy you never will be. It's like trying to tell a baby how to use a car.(I'm talking about a nine month old not a small child). If you always look to happiness you will always be disappointed. Me I tried fooling myself when my gandma was sick with cancer. I'd always say by some miracle she's going to make it and live to see me get married in ten years. I tricked myself because she died on October 2nd, 2006. I gave up on good luck and life long happiness because no matter the religion or belief you will never be totally happy on earth ... My mission for the rest of my life is to help all suffering children in Uganda, China, All over africa, The gulf children, and any child that doesn't have the kind of things I have. That is what I want to do and I don't think I'll ever be happy until it's done.
That is incorrect though. I strive to be happy and I am most of the time.

I also believe if you pretend you don't want happiness you are lying to yourself.

I mean, you say it yourself: "That is what I want to do and I don't think I'll ever be happy until it's done."

So, you want to be happy, you do things to be happy....right?

Atlantis001
Originally posted by inimalist
How can heaven be such a good place, if being there would mean these billions of people would be suffering the most unfathomable torment for eternity and there is nothing you could ever do about it.

Perhaps because you will be able to laugh at the faces of who gone to hell.

Sahri24
Yes Bardock42 ... you got me there ... Yes I do strive to be happy but not for my own pleasure. I strive to make others happy and their happiness in turn makes me happy. Do you get it?

Sahri24
Atlantis001 what do you mean? What you said was non-sense. "At the faces of who gone to hell." makes no sense not meaning to be prude but do you mean "At the faces of those who have gone to hell"?

Bardock42
Yes Bardock42 ... you got me there ... Yes I do strive to be happy but not for my own pleasure. I strive to make others happy and their happiness in turn makes me happy. Do you get it?

I got it from the beginning. But, as I said it is your quest for happiness that motivates you. And that's not a bad thing...it's like that with every single human that ever lived (generalization...)

Bardock42
Atlantis001 what do you mean? What you said was non-sense. "At the faces of who gone to hell." makes no sense not meaning to be prude but do you mean "At the faces of those who have gone to hell"?

This is kinda funny, considering your misuse of "prude", but I assume he meant that indeed.

Atlantis001

Yes, thats what I mean.

Nellinator
That is incorrect though. I strive to be happy and I am most of the time.

I also believe if you pretend you don't want happiness you are lying to yourself.

I mean, you say it yourself: "That is what I want to do and I don't think I'll ever be happy until it's done."

So, you want to be happy, you do things to be happy....right?
I'm dead serious when I say, I've given up on happiness. It no longer concerns me in the least. Pursuit of happiness nearly ruined my life.

Bardock42
I'm dead serious when I say, I've given up on happiness. It no longer concerns me in the least. Pursuit of happiness nearly ruined my life.

Bullshit.

Well, the first part, not the second...necessarily.

debbiejo
People can say they don't want happiness, But they'll never convince me of it. Even if it's on the smallest level. You use toilet paper don't you? Doesn't that make you happy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Why does God want my foreskin?
and why did he make it in the first place, if he intended for it to be removed?
confused

Alliance
Because you are unclean.

God has to tell the saved from teh unsaved real easily.

Sahri24
Being happy is the pursuit of good ... if you don't pursue good who are you then? Pursuing the good in the world instead of focusing on the bad is my way of life.

Nellinator
Bullshit.

Well, the first part, not the second...necessarily.
You don't have to believe me.
People can say they don't want happiness, But they'll never convince me of it. Even if it's on the smallest level. You use toilet paper don't you? Doesn't that make you happy? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Toilet paper making me happy? That is stupid.
Originally posted by janus77
Why does God want my foreskin?
and why did he make it in the first place, if he intended for it to be removed?
confused
He doesn't want your foreskin. He couldn't care less.

janus77
but he does, he says so!

Bardock42
You don't have to believe me.

Well, tell us about your life. Your motivations. Things you are doing. I am sure many of those either make you happy or you think they might.

Nellinator
Originally posted by janus77
but he does, he says so! No he doesn't, stop being an idiot.
Well, tell us about your life. Your motivations. Things you are doing. I am sure many of those either make you happy or you think they might. That would belong in the testimony forum. I will probably eventually put it there, however, I don't feel like it right now.

debbiejo
Because Jesus' a tent maker! huh

Shakyamunison
Because Jesus' a tent maker! huh

I thought he was a contractor.

debbiejo
OK, who was the tent maker? mad

I just woke up embarrasment

Shakyamunison
OK, who was the tent maker? mad

I just woke up embarrasment

eek! Now take your meds and sit down. Get a grig, Jesus worked with wood not cloth. smile

Sahri24
debbiejoe describe what you mean by tent maker. I have a hint that you mean moses or David but I'm not sure. please explain.

Boris
LOL!

Alliance
Jesus was a carpenter...spawning the Protestant workers revolutions of the 16th-18th centuries.

Nellinator
Paul was a tent maker.

Sahri24
that is right. Jesus was a carpenter.

Marchello

***There will be NO Christians in HELL with YOU and the others who believe NOT in the Lord Jesus Christ...for we are told the following: "There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me FREE from the law of SIN and DEATH" .

Too...people do NOT go to HELL because they judge others...they go to HELL because they are SINNERS and have REJECTED God's ONLY provision for the FORGIVENESS of their SINS--->Jesus Christ the MESSIAH-SAVIOUR.

Finally...you do NOT know, of a certainty or if at all, whether or not spirits feel PAIN...for spirits do NOT operate in the same dimension that material matter functions and is NOT subject to the SAME parameters...so the TORMENT that they will suffer could be more PRONOUNCED and AGONIZING than the pain felt by fleah. In any event, ALL Christ REJECTORS will be cast into the Lake of Fire with the fallen angels and the Devil. If YOU and the others on this board REJECT the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour TODAY...you WILL burn in Hell TOMORROW.

Marchello

Goddess Kali
***There will be NO Christians in HELL with YOU and the others who believe NOT in the Lord Jesus Christ...for we are told the following: "There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me FREE from the law of SIN and DEATH" .

Too...people do NOT go to HELL because they judge others...they go to HELL because they are SINNERS and have REJECTED God's ONLY provision for the FORGIVENESS of their SINS--->Jesus Christ the MESSIAH-SAVIOUR.

Finally...you do NOT know, of a certainty or if at all, whether or not spirits feel PAIN...for spirits do NOT operate in the same dimension that material matter functions and is NOT subject to the SAME parameters...so the TORMENT that they will suffer could be more PRONOUNCED and AGONIZING than the pain felt by fleah. In any event, ALL Christ REJECTORS will be cast into the Lake of Fire with the fallen angels and the Devil. If YOU and the others on this board REJECT the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour TODAY...you WILL burn in Hell TOMORROW.

Marchello

eww...Marcello's back sick

Marchello

***That is NOT a Christian belief and a LIE. Jesus said: "...I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO man COMETH unto the Father BUT BY ME" . Again He reiterates His DEITY and shows His ABSOLUTE INTOLERANCE toward ANYONE who would say or declare that there is any other WAY to heaven OTHER THAN HIMSELF: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth NOT by the DOOR into the sheepfold, but CLIMBETH up SOME OTHER WAY, the SAME is a THIEF and a ROBBER" ..."I am the DOOR: by ME if any man enter in, he shall be SAVED, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" .

BOTTOM-LINE: Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to heaven...and ALL who say there is some other way are LIARS, ROBBERS and THIEVES. You give very BAD advice to honest seekers of the truth...and, as such, are a LIAR, ROBBER, and a THIEF.

Marchello

ThePittman
***That is NOT a Christian belief and a LIE. Jesus said: "...I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO man COMETH unto the Father BUT BY ME" . Again He reiterates His DEITY and shows His ABSOLUTE INTOLERANCE toward ANYONE who would say or declare that there is any other WAY to heaven OTHER THAN HIMSELF: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth NOT by the DOOR into the sheepfold, but CLIMBETH up SOME OTHER WAY, the SAME is a THIEF and a ROBBER" ..."I am the DOOR: by ME if any man enter in, he shall be SAVED, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" .

BOTTOM-LINE: Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to heaven...and ALL who say there is some other way are LIARS, ROBBERS and THIEVES. You give very BAD advice to honest seekers of the truth...and, as such, are a LIAR, ROBBER, and a THIEF.

Marchello Actually if you take route 666 and make a sharp left at purgatory you will get there stick out tongue

debbiejo
Toilet paper still makes me happy.

inimalist
best thing since the wheel

debbiejo
No, no no, the best thing are feminine products...... yes

At least women won't be banished to the deserts anymore.

inimalist
The idea of washing your hands is a good one too smile

Marchello
Consider your feelings. Your feelings can be your compass. If she makes you feel uncomfortable and bad, then she is sinning against you. If she is uplifting, considerate and makes you feel good, then she is portraying the fruits of the spirit.

***BAD advice from an EVIL person.

FEELINGS are NOT a RELIABLE guide...for they CANNOT and do NOT constitute a RIGHTEOUS moral compass...no matter HOW a person FEELS. A SINNER does NOT like to be told that he/she is a SINNER and that they must REPENT of their SINS and come to Jesus Christ, in FAITH believing, to have them FORGIVEN. A SINNER does NOT like to be told that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God because they FEEL they can get to heaven by some OTHER way...or are NOT sinners in the first place. When they hear THAT they FEEL very UNCOMFORTABLE and bad...even though the person telling them this is telling them the TRUTH. It inflames their SENSIBILITIES.

On the OTHER hand...a SINNER who is a "pillar" of the community...a GOOD citizen who contributes to charities...gives to the church...feeds the poor, etc., LOVES to hear the praise of his constituents...it makes him FEEL good and does NOT inflame his SENSIBILITIES--->even though it is a DAMNABLE LIE! However, it DOES MAKE him/her FEEL good...because an UNREPENTANT SINNER revels in his/her SIN.

BOTTOM-LINE: A "feel-good" unrepentant SINNER does NOT exhude the "fruits of the Spirit of God"... rather he/she is spiritually DEAD "For the WAGES of SIN is DEATH; but the GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ our Lord" .

Marchello

Violent K
***BAD advice from an EVIL person.

FEELINGS are NOT a RELIABLE guide...for they CANNOT and do NOT constitute a RIGHTEOUS moral compass...no matter HOW a person FEELS. A SINNER does NOT like to be told that he/she is a SINNER and that they must REPENT of their SINS and come to Jesus Christ, in FAITH believing, to have them FORGIVEN. A SINNER does NOT like to be told that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God because they FEEL they can get to heaven by some OTHER way...or are NOT sinners in the first place. When they hear THAT they FEEL very UNCOMFORTABLE and bad...even though the person telling them this is telling them the TRUTH. It inflames their SENSIBILITIES.

On the OTHER hand...a SINNER who is a "pillar" of the community...a GOOD citizen who contributes to charities...gives to the church...feeds the poor, etc., LOVES to hear the praise of his constituents...it makes him FEEL good and does NOT inflame his SENSIBILITIES--->even though it is a DAMNABLE LIE! However, it DOES MAKE him/her FEEL good...because an UNREPENTANT SINNER revels in his/her SIN.

BOTTOM-LINE: A "feel-good" unrepentant SINNER does NOT exhude the "fruits of the Spirit of God"... rather he/she is spiritually DEAD "For the WAGES of SIN is DEATH; but the GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ our Lord" .

Marchello

JESUS IS IN HELL!

Alliance
EVIL

laughing out loud

Violent K
laughing out loud

I laugh that too. I might not know debbie or even spoke to her, but judging from her post, shes far from an evil person.

Alliance
Evil is just a funny word. It means so many things.

Marchello
Originally posted by ThePittman
Actually if you take route 666 and make a sharp left at purgatory you will get there stick out tongue

***There is NO purgatory...only HELL. Purgatory is a non-Scriptural invention of the Roman Catholic Church used to extort money from her parishioners...deceiving them into believing that they can buy their way out of an ETERNAL Hell.

Marchello

Bardock42
***There is NO purgatory...only HELL. Purgatory is a non-Scriptural invention of the Roman Catholic Church used to extort money from her parishioners...deceiving them into believing that they can buy their way out of an ETERNAL Hell.

Marchello

LUCKY no one made you the SPOKESMAN of god, so I can still get out of PURGATORY for a couple of BUCKS doped

Marchello
Originally posted by Violent K
I laugh that too. I might not know debbie or even spoke to her, but judging from her post, shes far from an evil person.

***You have NO idea what evil is...for YOU are EVIL and DON'T think of yourself as such. The reason that you don't think the woman is evil is because you BOTH share the SAME value system which is EVIL. She REJECTS Jesus Christ and so do you...and WITHOUT Him you have NO Saviour...and your sins REMAIN.

Marchello

Bardock42
***You have NO idea what evil is...for YOU are EVIL and DON'T think of yourself as such. The reason that you don't think the woman is evil is because you BOTH share the SAME value system which is EVIL. She REJECTS Jesus Christ and so do you...and WITHOUT Him you have NO Saviour...and your sins REMAIN.

Marchello

NO...the FACT is that YOU are EVIL. YES....YOU. We all know it. Just YOU (that you are EVIL) do not UNDERSTAND it.

It will give me severe pleasure that if there is a hell, I know you little evil bastard will burn in there. Forever. Knowing that you are evil. And your God hates you.

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

Alliance
firefirefireph

I HAS A BIBLE!

ThePittman

Marchello Nope I found it stick out tongue

http://www.wunderground.com/US/CO/Purgatory.html

Nellinator
Originally posted by ThePittman
Nope I found it stick out tongue

http://www.wunderground.com/US/CO/Purgatory.html laughing out loud

{{QS}}

Marchello

May he who is without sin throw the first stone...

BTW Pittman laughing out loud

Violent K

Marchello

"Thou shalt not remain or socialize with infidels. Thou shalt be judged by the LORD Plo-Koon and their fates sealed" Obi-Wan 3:12

ThePittman
Originally posted by {{QS}}
May he who is without sin throw the first stone...

BTW Pittman laughing out loud pitt_moody

Goddess Kali

Marchello

shut the **** up

Sahri24
It seems all of you have your own Ideas of everything under the sun! not everyone is evil not everyone goes to hell and Jesus is not in Hell other wise we would all still be waiting for a guy to come and tell us we are saved. Think about it will you. Jesus died the most brutal death and he rose again closing the gap that Adam and eve opened. That's why heaven got open and another thing all of you have to consider that not all scientific evidence or your own workings are going to make you see this fact. You have to believe without seeing. If you guys are going to pull the whole bible thing on me heres one for you ...:

"Blessed are the ones who don't see and believe ..."
words from the bible ....

Shakyamunison
It seems all of you have your own Ideas of everything under the sun! not everyone is evil not everyone goes to hell and Jesus is not in Hell other wise we would all still be waiting for a guy to come and tell us we are saved. Think about it will you. Jesus died the most brutal death and he rose again closing the gap that Adam and eve opened. That's why heaven got open and another thing all of you have to consider that not all scientific evidence or your own workings are going to make you see this fact. You have to believe without seeing. If you guys are going to pull the whole bible thing on me heres one for you ...:

"Blessed are the ones who don't see and believe ..."
words from the bible ....

That would be blind faith.

Marchello

***You will perish.

Marchello

Shakyamunison

***You will perish.

Marchello

So will you.

Marchello

***That's nice...but WHAT is your belief system based on? In other words...WHY do you believe that and WHAT evidence do you have to support such a belief?

***What is the SOURCE of this belief and what EVIDENCE do you have it is so? Is your belief system based on some kind of empirical evidence that we have not heard of or is it wishful thinking on your part.

Of course, you are entitled to your beliefs...I only ask these questions to try to understand why you believe the way you do.

Marchello

fini

Da Pittman

Marchello

***I will only discuss Debbiejo with Debbiejo.

***KKK members who CLAIM that they have accepted Christ and CONTINUE in their EVIL practices are LIARS and DECEIVERS. If they had TRULY accepted Jesus Christ as SAVIOUR and LORD they would have IMMEDIATELY ceased their EVIL activities...for they would have been "reborn" by the Spirit of God {John 3:3-8] and become a "new creation" in Christ Jesus : "Therefore if any man be IN Christ, he is a NEW CREATURE: old THINGS have PASSED AWAY; behold, all THINGS are become NEW."

***I BELIEVE what the Bible says about the person of Jesus Christ...the ONLY Saviour of the world. ALL who REJECT Him will PERISH in HELL for ALL of ETERNITY...ALL who ACCEPT Him as SAVIOUR and LORD will inherit ETERNAL LIFT. Anyone one who does NOT believe THAT is WRONG.

You can believe what you want...that is your choice. My job, as a Christian, is to tell you and those on these boards that the Lord Jesus Christ died for their SINS...and ROSE again BODILY from the GRAVE for their JUSTIFICATION...and WITHOUT Him ALL of HUMANITY will PERISH and die the SECOND DEATH in HELL.

Now that you, Debbiejo, and the others have BEEN TOLD...you are WITHOUT excuse...and will reap the CONSEQUENCES of your REJECTION of Him if you do not REPENT and believe the Gospel.

***Want to hear some REALLLLLLLY HATEFUL DAMNING WORDS? Then read ...from the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ as He castigates the Scribes and the Pharisees...and then ends His tirade against them with these words:"...Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the DAMNATION OF HELL" .

So much for your protestations about what I say on these boards.

Marchello

Devil King
I like how your responses always involves modern definitions when it suits your needs, despite the factal reality that your "moral" code is 2,000 years old...AND out of context.

fini
Tell me why should those words mean anything to me?!?!

your words are still hateful no matter what OLD , EDITED, SKEWED texts you use. The bible and its MANY MANY versions are all fine and all but THE BIBLE IS NOT ONLY WORD OF GOD PUT ONTO PAPER, AND THEREFORE NOT THE ONLY RIGHT ONE , take that and let crapaud smoke yuh pipe

If you want words for only Debbiejo then use a PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fini
LOL and bible saying that it is the only right one, is like listening to someone say that they are the only one on the whole planet that is right and everyone is wrong. SUCH A THING STATEMENT DOES NOT EXIST

debbiejo
Don't give him any ideas...crybaby

I might have to show him my fruits of the spirit and evil him to death...lol

SpearofDestiny

He's an expert, TRUST MEdroolio

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
He's an expert, TRUST MEdroolio

Oh! stop it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpearofDestiny
Oh! stop it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

But...but...the MEMORIESdroolio

Shakyamunison
But...but...the MEMORIESdroolio

Jesus died 2000 years ago. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know that... Therefore you are just being offensive on purpose. stick out tongue

Da Pittman

***I will only discuss Debbiejo with Debbiejo.

***KKK members who CLAIM that they have accepted Christ and CONTINUE in their EVIL practices are LIARS and DECEIVERS. If they had TRULY accepted Jesus Christ as SAVIOUR and LORD they would have IMMEDIATELY ceased their EVIL activities...for they would have been "reborn" by the Spirit of God {John 3:3-8] and become a "new creation" in Christ Jesus : "Therefore if any man be IN Christ, he is a NEW CREATURE: old THINGS have PASSED AWAY; behold, all THINGS are become NEW."

***I BELIEVE what the Bible says about the person of Jesus Christ...the ONLY Saviour of the world. ALL who REJECT Him will PERISH in HELL for ALL of ETERNITY...ALL who ACCEPT Him as SAVIOUR and LORD will inherit ETERNAL LIFT. Anyone one who does NOT believe THAT is WRONG.

You can believe what you want...that is your choice. My job, as a Christian, is to tell you and those on these boards that the Lord Jesus Christ died for their SINS...and ROSE again BODILY from the GRAVE for their JUSTIFICATION...and WITHOUT Him ALL of HUMANITY will PERISH and die the SECOND DEATH in HELL.

Now that you, Debbiejo, and the others have BEEN TOLD...you are WITHOUT excuse...and will reap the CONSEQUENCES of your REJECTION of Him if you do not REPENT and believe the Gospel.

***Want to hear some REALLLLLLLY HATEFUL DAMNING WORDS? Then read ...from the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ as He castigates the Scribes and the Pharisees...and then ends His tirade against them with these words:"...Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the DAMNATION OF HELL" .

So much for your protestations about what I say on these boards.

Marchello You really want to read some evil words than "read" the Bible wink Again the bible is written by man and not God but you base your entire life on something that was written solely by man and not God, not even Jesus wrote in the Bible so how can this be the word of God if he didn't even write the Bible?

debbiejo
But...but...the MEMORIESdroolio Eww...He's been dead like 2000 years.. sick

SpearofDestiny
Eww...He's been dead like 2000 years.. sick

HEY ! Older men have experiencedroolio

SpearofDestiny
HEY ! Older men have experiencedroolio

Okay, that was disgusting sick

Marchello
*always involves modern definitions when it suits your needs, despite the factal reality that your 'moral' code is 2,000 years old...AND out of context."]

***TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you are saying...so I will try to discredit your "moral" code by insinuating that it is "outdated" and "out of context." The problem with your DENIAL is that TRUTH is ETERNAL...you nor anyone else can CHANGE that...and you will PERISH and DIE like a leaf in the wind...but the TRUTH will REMAIN...and Christ is the TRUTH and His words are precious...and THAT is NOT "out of context."

Marchello

debbiejo
Okay, that was disgusting sick You thought about it for a minute, eh? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Da Pittman
*always involves modern definitions when it suits your needs, despite the factal reality that your 'moral' code is 2,000 years old...AND out of context."]

***TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you are saying...so I will try to discredit your "moral" code by insinuating that it is "outdated" and "out of context." The problem with your DENIAL is that TRUTH is ETERNAL...you nor anyone else can CHANGE that...and you will PERISH and DIE like a leaf in the wind...but the TRUTH will REMAIN...and Christ is the TRUTH and His words are precious...and THAT is NOT "out of context."

Marchello Still not written by him but man, plain and simple and something you can not refute or embellish.

Shakyamunison

Marchello

Truth is relative. Also, every person dies including you.

SpearofDestiny
MArcello makes me laugh laughing

Marchello

***They evidently DON'T mean anything to YOU. You INCORRECTLY made the ALLEGATION that what I say on these boards SADDENS Jesus and said that He would NEVER speak the way I do. I responded that He DID say the things I say and proved it by Scripture. That INFURIATES you because it shows that your ALLEGATIONS are just that...ALLEGATIONS NOT substantiated by FACTS.

Moral of the story: You should never LIE about things you know NOTHING about...because your LIES will catch up to you.

* THE BIBLE IS NOT ONLY WORD OF GOD PUT ONTO PAPER, AND THEREFORE NOT THE ONLY RIGHT ONE , take that and let crapaud smoke yuh pipe"]

***N/A

If you want words for only Debbiejo then use a PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***I will NEVER disparage Debbiejo by using her name on this forum or anywhere else. If I have a disagreement with her I will state it here...if she has a question, I will answer it here...but I will NEVER attribute to her or anyone else something that they have NOT said...nor will I knowingly try to disparage them.

Finally...I have no need to send Debbiejo a PM...I will say what I have to say to her or anyone else ON this board.

Marchello

Marchello

***"...I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME." .

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the DOOR of the SHEEP. All that EVER came BEFORE Me are THIEVES and ROBBERS: but the SHEEP did not hear them...The THIEF cometh not, but to STEAL, and to KILL, and to DESTROY: I am come that they might have LIFE, and that they might have it more ABUNDANTLY..."

Marchello

Shakyamunison

***"...I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME." .

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the DOOR of the SHEEP. All that EVER came BEFORE Me are THIEVES and ROBBERS: but the SHEEP did not hear them...The THIEF cometh not, but to STEAL, and to KILL, and to DESTROY: I am come that they might have LIFE, and that they might have it more ABUNDANTLY..."

Marchello

For you to say the bible is true and then use the bible to prove your point is circular logic, and only children use circular logic.

Da Pittman
For you to say the bible is true and then use the bible to prove your point is circular logic, and only children use circular logic. And that would mean... confused stick out tongueOriginally posted by Marchello

Marchello Again I ask you where is the or any verse written by Jesus or God? These are not the words of God but the word of man, man by its very nature is a sinner by "your" words which wrote the Bible. confused

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Da Pittman
And that would mean... confused stick out tongue ...

He's being Childish? I was trying not to be that direct. wink

fini
nah, A CHILD actually uses their brain to think.

Thats 100% the words of a brainwashed adult.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by fini
nah, A CHILD actually uses their brain to think.

Thats 100% the words of a brainwashed adult.

laughing

Marchello

***You are delusional. Children are NOT capable of making MATURE decisions...that is why they must have parental, religious and educational guidance...to equip them to be productive members of their communities and society as a whole. To say that a child is capable is ABSURD on the face of it.

***ALL are entitled to their OPINIONS on this board...but OPINIONS are just THAT--->OPINIONS...which are NOT facts. Based on your IRRATIONAL outbursts...your OPINIONS do NOT have much CREDIBILITY...and REMAIN only OPINIONS.

Marchello

Alliance
Another non-answer. Right on topic for this thread.

Shakyamunison

***You are delusional. Children are NOT capable of making MATURE decisions...that is why they must have parental, religious and educational guidance...to equip them to be productive members of their communities and society as a whole. To say that a child is capable is ABSURD on the face of it.

***ALL are entitled to their OPINIONS on this board...but OPINIONS are just THAT--->OPINIONS...which are NOT facts. Based on your IRRATIONAL outbursts...your OPINIONS do NOT have much CREDIBILITY...and REMAIN only OPINIONS.

Marchello

I have a news flash for Marchello. fini was insulting you. She was not making any kind of comment on children. She was saying that a child is more mature then you are. I just wanted you to be clear on that. laughing

fini
sigh, If i'm so irrational how can everyone ELSE understand what I am saying and YOU cannot????

MARCHELLO........... Let me use plain english( not my trini dialect, hehe). I WAS saying that children have original thought, its hard to make a child into a living , bible quoting puppet. They might know a few lines but they will try to understand what they are saying and will ask questions about things that make no sence to them

BRAINWASHED, adult ( and sadly I see they got teenagers too), puppets, LIKE YOU will use just the bible and what other bible thumpers have told you AND YOU WILL NOT QUESTION nor object to what these other people have instilled into you

thats the beauty of a child's brain, they always ask the most beautiful question that shows their brain is growing and they WANT to learn. Lots of people do it but as they get older, they become afraid of asking it. THey become afraid of learning something new, they are afraid of realising that their little perfection existance that is built upon fallicies will crumble.
YOU want to know what that question is?

That lovely question( that even drive scientist and mathematicians alike, well once its not abused by hard headed, rude, teenagers and adults) is..........................WHY

Da Pittman

Marchello laughing you have got to be kidding me, and what makes you think that adults can make mature decisions?

Alliance
When isn't Urizen?

Shakyamunison
When isn't Urizen?

confused

Marchello

***The answer to that question is...because THEY are as IRRATIONAL as you are...you're all on the same page...all at ENMITY with the God of the Bible and Jesus Christ, His SON.

***This shows how abysmally ignorant you are about the capabilities of children. Children do NOT have tha CAPACITY for original thought...and are PRIME candidates for the conversion to anything that you want them to be...because their minds are MALEABLE and susceptible to outside influences and DO NOT have the ability to CRITICALLY analyze these influences. The NAZI regime of Germany knew this full well...and rounded up all the children and brainwashed them into UNQUESTIONING robots during World War 2...that is a FACT of history.

BOTTOM-LINE: Children are the EASIEST prospects to INDOCTRINATE because they LITTLE or NO capability for CRITICAL thought and are MOST maleable...and that's the name of that toon.

Marchello

Shakyamunison

***The answer to that question is...because THEY are as IRRATIONAL as you are...you're all on the same page...all at ENMITY with the God of the Bible and Jesus Christ, His SON.

***This shows how abysmally ignorant you are about the capabilities of children. Children do NOT have tha CAPACITY for original thought...and are PRIME candidates for the conversion to anything that you want them to be...because their minds are MALEABLE and susceptible to outside influences and DO NOT have the ability to CRITICALLY analyze these influences. The NAZI regime of Germany knew this full well...and rounded up all the children and brainwashed them into UNQUESTIONING robots during World War 2...that is a FACT of history.

BOTTOM-LINE: Children are the EASIEST prospects to INDOCTRINATE because they LITTLE or NO capability for CRITICAL thought and are MOST maleable...and that's the name of that toon.

Marchello

That explains a lot about yourself.

Jimmy Buggs
A lot of people have faith in a lot of different things. I my self believe and have faith in Jesus as the son of God, that he died for our sins and was raised from the dead. Yes, there are a lot of questions, people in leadership positions wont want to talk about. Or even discuss. For the most part they shy away from these questions because of a lack of knowledge, they just cant answer it because they dont know the answer. But some times things are a true mystery and or beyond our comprehension.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
A lot of people have faith in a lot of different things. I my self believe and have faith in Jesus as the son of God, that he died for our sins and was raised from the dead. Yes, there are a lot of questions, people in leadership positions wont want to talk about. Or even discuss. For the most part they shy away from these questions because of a lack of knowledge, they just cant answer it because they dont know the answer. But some times things are a true mystery and or beyond our comprehension.

And I believe differently then you do. I have no problem with you believing as you do, as long as it makes you happy.

Marchello

***If you don't KNOW...you're NOT going.

***If you're no saint...you're NOT going...and you're NOT o.k.

***You'll NEVER get to heaven by WORKING to GET there. You CANNOT get to heaven by your good WORKS...you'll ONLY get to heaven by the GRACE of God. Here's what the Bible says: "For by GRACE are ye SAVED through FAITH; and that NOT of YOURSELVES: it is a GIFT of God; NOT OF WORKS; lest any man should BOAST" ....and again "In whom we have REDEMPTION through His BLOOD, the FORGIVENESS of SINS according to the RICHES of His GRACE " .

To be saved from the CONSEQUENCES of your SINS you must RECEIVE Jesus Christ PERSONALLY as your SAVIOUR by FAITH and TRUST in the COMPLETED WORK that He has ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED for you on CALVARY'S CROSS. The Bible declares that ALL who sincerely, by FAITH, TRUST in the Lord Jesus Christ as SAVIOUR are IMMEDIATELY SAVED: "That if thou shalt CONFESS with thy MOUTH the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE in thine HEART that God hath RAISED Him from the DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED. For with the HEART man BELIEVETH unto RIGHTEOUSNESS; and with the MOUTH confession is made UNTO SALVATION" .

My prayer is that you will accept God's precious GIFT of SALVATION...and that receiving it you will experience that PEACE which SURPASSES all understanding .

***A person who TRUSTS in the Lord Jesus Christ can KNOW that he is SAVED : "These things have I written unto you that BELIEVE on the NAME of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, and that ye may BELIEVE on the NAME of the Son of God" . Trust in HIM TODAY...TOMORROW may be too LATE.

Marchello

Shakyamunison
Heaven is not a place you go when you die. Heaven is one of the ten worlds. Heaven is a state of mind.

http://www.sgi-usa.org/buddhism/faqs/tenworlds.htm

Da Pittman

Marchello laughing again you know very little about the human mind and just a general understanding at best.

I won't event take the time to explain the flaws in that post simply because you never answer mine. wink

Shakyamunison

***If you don't KNOW...you're NOT going.

***If you're no saint...you're NOT going...and you're NOT o.k.

***You'll NEVER get to heaven by WORKING to GET there. You CANNOT get to heaven by your good WORKS...you'll ONLY get to heaven by the GRACE of God. Here's what the Bible says: "For by GRACE are ye SAVED through FAITH; and that NOT of YOURSELVES: it is a GIFT of God; NOT OF WORKS; lest any man should BOAST" ....and again "In whom we have REDEMPTION through His BLOOD, the FORGIVENESS of SINS according to the RICHES of His GRACE " .

To be saved from the CONSEQUENCES of your SINS you must RECEIVE Jesus Christ PERSONALLY as your SAVIOUR by FAITH and TRUST in the COMPLETED WORK that He has ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED for you on CALVARY'S CROSS. The Bible declares that ALL who sincerely, by FAITH, TRUST in the Lord Jesus Christ as SAVIOUR are IMMEDIATELY SAVED: "That if thou shalt CONFESS with thy MOUTH the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE in thine HEART that God hath RAISED Him from the DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED. For with the HEART man BELIEVETH unto RIGHTEOUSNESS; and with the MOUTH confession is made UNTO SALVATION" .

My prayer is that you will accept God's precious GIFT of SALVATION...and that receiving it you will experience that PEACE which SURPASSES all understanding .

***A person who TRUSTS in the Lord Jesus Christ can KNOW that he is SAVED : "These things have I written unto you that BELIEVE on the NAME of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, and that ye may BELIEVE on the NAME of the Son of God" . Trust in HIM TODAY...TOMORROW may be too LATE.

Marchello

Romans 10:9-10
"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Is Salvation by faith alone?

Ephesians 2:89
"Saved through faith. ... Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Is Salvation by faith alone?

Ephesians 1:7
"We have redemption through his blood."
God had his son murdered to keep himself from hurting others for things they didn't do.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Marchello

***You will burn in HELL FOREVER and EVER. Is that specific enough for you?

Marchello

Shakyamunison

***You will burn in HELL FOREVER and EVER. Is that specific enough for you?

Marchello

Hell is not a place you go after death.

http://www.sgi-usa.org/buddhism/faqs/tenworlds.htm

Jimmy Buggs
So whats the questions here?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>