RotS Obi-wan and AotC Anakin vs RotS Anakin and AotC Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthRB
So which duo you guys think that is better?My votes are in RotS Anakin's duo side cool

jollyjim311
Teamwork would probably favor the ROTS Anakin side.

Where is the setting of the fight?

DarthRB
Mustafar

darthsith19
ROTS Anakin kills AOTC Anakin first, then he and AOTC Obi-Wan together beat ROTS Kenobi.

DarthRB
Agreed,darthsith19.But if RotS Anakin fights RotS Obi-Wan and AOTC Kenobi fights AOTC Skywalker,them as much as I hate to adimit it,It could be the other way around.But I still vote for RotS Anakin's team.....if the mustafar mistake do not repeat that is. wink

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
ROTS Anakin kills AOTC Anakin first, then he and AOTC Obi-Wan together beat ROTS Kenobi.

jollyjim311
If it weren't Mustafar, then ROTS Anakin and AOTC Kenobi would dominate. I'll still give it to them, though, because all AOTC Kenobi would need to do after killing AOTC Anakin would be cut off ROTS Kenobi's exits, keeping bladework to a minimum. Kenobi's a smart guy, he'll figure it out.

Count Makashi
It depends on who fights who,

if ROTS Anakin fights AOTC Anakin and ROTS Kenobi fights AOTC Kenob- ROTS Anakin kills AOTC Anakin quicker then ROTS Kenobi himself from AOTC. Then he teams up with AOTC Kenobi(he can do it alone) and they kill ROTS Kenobi.

If ROTS Anakin fights ROTS Kenobi and AOTC Anakin fights AOTC Kenobi, then AOTC Kenobi defeats AOTC Anakin first, because Anakin by this stage is very reckless and makes allot of mistakes and he teams up with ROTS Kenobi, to take ROTS Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.