Cyke vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Cyke vs Frank Castle

Standard EQ, Who wins?

Cyke can't take off his visor.

masterbruce
Frank 7/10

Soljer
Cyclops. 10/10.

no expression.

endrict
nah I say maybe Frank 6/10

endrict
Many bullets/Gernades can still KO/kill Cyke.

masterbruce
Originally posted by endrict
Many bullets/Gernades can still KO/kill Cyke.

1 bullet or grenade can kill Cyke

endrict
Yup.

Alfheim
Well cyke aint faster than Spiderman or DD, so I see Frank shooting Cyke first.

Soljer
Cyclops has damn near perfect aim, and can telepathically activate his visor.

Frank is nowhere near fast enough to dodge a serious Cyclops.

Scott. 10/10.

llagrok
Scott's lost his powers, and still owns.

Cyke 6/10

Soljer
Oh, right.

If this is depowered cyke, I'd change things.

But since the original post specified that he couldn't take off his visor, I imagine he's referring to the pre-depowered Cyclops.

In which case, he wins this if not 10/10, about 9/10.

endrict
Frank also has near perfect aim with a assault rifle with Gernade launcher...

all those years in the Seals,Marines and fighting crime etc... he gets his ass handed to him? yah right.

guy222
Cyke vs Frank Castle

Standard EQ, Who wins?

Cyke can't take off his visor.

Scott

yestinchong
Are they in sight of each other and where is the fight taing place? I think that might determine who wins...

Soljer
Frank also has near perfect aim with a assault rifle with Gernade launcher...

all those years in the Seals,Marines and fighting crime etc... he gets his ass handed to him? yah right.

By CYCLOPS?

Yeah. He does.

endrict
Fight is in the streets.

Not is some field.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
By CYCLOPS?

Yeah. He does.

What without optic blasts? mad

Ok did somebody say that Cyke has lost his powers?

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
What without optic blasts? mad

Ok did somebody say that Cyke has lost his powers?

Without optic blasts, Cyclops'd lose here, especially since none of his 'standard equipment' includes firearms.

However, since the original poster mentioned the visor and not being able to REMOVE it, I'm assuming this is Cyke WITH his optic beams.

Meaning that the Punisher gets punked.

Alfheim
Without optic blasts, Cyclops'd lose here, especially since none of his 'standard equipment' includes firearms.

However, since the original poster mentioned the visor and not being able to REMOVE it, I'm assuming this is Cyke WITH his optic beams.

Meaning that the Punisher gets punked.

Ok fair enough.....I guess.

jgiant
Frank 7/10

Superherovandal
Frank won't win. He isn't quicker on the draw than Cyke is. and he isn't as accurate. What Cyke sees he hits. how the hell can Frank be more accurate than that?

jgiant
when frank goes against someone like this, he knows he got one shot and to move and use as many explosives as possible to throw him off...scott may have powers, but is he as ruthless and cunning as frank?

manorastroman
he's always been very cunning, to the point of taking out entire teams of x-men. and lately, he's been ruthless as well.

aren't x-men uniforms bulletproof?

jgiant
His head isn't bulletproof.

Silent Master
Let's see Frank dodge this.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/76674559_1ae9cb838d.jpg

godking
Frank 10/10

Castle would NOT fight Summers in the open he is not that dumb.

Castle could relativelly easily snipe Summers from a safe distance.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Silent Master

I suppose he could stand behind him . . .

LORDSIDIOUS01
laughing laughing How exactly can bullets or grenades kill a mutant? Can these bullets or grenades even get to Scott?

Skeets
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
laughing laughing How exactly can bullets or grenades kill a mutant? Can these bullets or grenades even get to Scott?
This post confuses me....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Skeets
This post confuses me....

alien What is confusing? I doubt if The Punisher's bullets will even get to Scott. Let alone his grenades. I am positive that Scott's optic blasts are capable of disintegrating bullets as well as grenades. So I truly really doubt The Punisher can harm Scott.

Brian Oswald
Cyclops. 10/10.

no expression.

manorastroman
it's as if every punisher appearance involves him headshotting someone of cyke's level. cuz of powerset, experience, and showings:

Cyclops. 10/10.

no expression.

CasanoVa
Someone needs to post that scan when all those human soldiers in Genosha were firing their thermal guns, that never miss at Cyke. Just to show what happens when you fire a gun at Cyclops, it's not good.

Cyclops 10/10.

godking
What exactly stops punisher from sniping Cyke from a concealed place at a distance.

Punisher has spined someone ay a 1000 meters.

Unless Scott can see bullets coming Frank can snipe him pretty easily.

Frank will NOT fight Scott in the open wher Scott can see him.

Rewmac
Frank is maniac big grin He can pull it off he has so much experience with guns and how to go against super powered "freaks". His aiming is good enough not to mention his arsenal.

Silent Master
Originally posted by godking
What exactly stops punisher from sniping Cyke from a concealed place at a distance.

Probably the fact that this fight does not include prep.

yestinchong
Like i asked earlier, i still think it comes down to whether or not they are in line of sight at the beginning and where they fight.

If Punisher is out of sight at the beginning and can sneak around in an environment that lets him, he could quite easily take Cyclops down. If it's line of sight, there aren't that many people out there that would beat Cyclops on the quick draw, and with his aim (PIS aside), Frank's going to be pushing daisies....

godking
Probably the fact that this fight does not include prep. Even without prep Frank is smart enough to not confront scott in the open.

Rewmac
True. He is a true "soldier". He can outsmart Scott in a battle. He is good enough to take him in h2h too. But also if Castle has a sniper rifle on his back it will be an easy win.

Rewmac

Read first post. He can't take the visor off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.