Villians for the Next Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
Since Spiderman 4,5,6 have been comfirmed. http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5536

What Villians do you think we will see in the next Films? I am almost certain we will see some more symbiotes. Maby Dr Conners Plays with the sample of the suit he got from venom and creats new symbiotes.

H. S. 6
If there is going to be a 4, 5, and 6 (personally, I'm still doubtful it's been confirmed already), then Electro will have to make an appearance.

Beyond that, I don't know if we'll see another symbiote. The way Venom is being portrayed in this movie--an "anti-Spider-Man"--it would make Carnage somewhat redundant: "Anti-Spider-Man-only-this-time-he's-even-more-evil." Wouldn't make sense, from a story perspective.

steverules
and I think Venom is dying in 3

spencerspider
lol so do i...lizard for 4!

Spider-Chris
no the symbiote dies and eddie goes to jail and Dr. Conners actually has his own piece of the symbiote and i would love to see lizard in spiderman 4

spencerspider
spider-chris dont get ur hopes up

doctorstrongbad
Lizard = part 4.

headrek1
I don't know if there are going to be any main villians, but I think we may see the beginning of the Clone Saga, because it'
s the only storyline left, worthy of a movie. I think they'll build it up over 4 and 5 first, like they did with Harry becoming Goblin. Of course, there will have to be anxillary villians in 4 and 5 such as Scorpion, Chameleon, Rhino, Shocker, Mysterio (you know characters without a lot of substance to their characters.) I could see Norman coming back though. He does in the comic, but then again, I don't know how faithful the movie is willing to be to the comic. I could also maybe see Hobgoblin as a villian (but by 4 and 5 we'll be goblined-out). Of the charatcers I listed, only Mysterio, Hob could carry a movie as the main villians (and barely at that). I forgot all about Connors, I think that character would defintely be a great movie villian (because he has depth).

the_satan32
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Lizard = part 4.

I don't think so. Lizard is going to be a villain in the Spider-Man 3 game. It would be weird to have him as a small villain and then have him as the main villain in Spider-Man 4. Besides I don't see how any sequel can top the final battle in Spider-Man 3. Spidey's greatest and most famous villains (Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom) are used up.

Kal875
The Rhino, BlackCat, Shocker, and Mystero. I definitely think they should bring in the Sinister 6 for the 6th movie, because that would be a great ending to a great series of movies.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Kal875
The Rhino, BlackCat, Shocker, and Mystero. I definitely think they should bring in the Sinister 6 for the 6th movie, because that would be a great ending to a great series of movies.

I would love the see the Sinister Six in a movie. smile

Micheal_Myers
I just wanna see Venom and Spiderman team up to face Carnage!!!Thats it!Thats all I've been wanting to see since the first one.

PiruBlood
rami has discussed of the lizarsd being in a spidey film. i heard from a lil bird that elctro is shown or mentioned in 3.

Darth Jello
shocker would be nice, old quilt face...

Jimmy Buggs
kingpin hires/puts together the sinister 6 = good movie.

doctorstrongbad
I know Rami likes the old school bad guys the best. The Lizard (Doctor Conners) has been shown so much its like a fore shadowing effect. I expect to see him in part 4 with his lab coat.

Micheal_Myers
I know Rami likes the old school bad guys the best. The Lizard (Doctor Conners) has been shown so much its like a fore shadowing effect. I expect to see him in part 4 with his lab coat.

I think it is very likely that we will see Lizard in the next movie, But I also wanna see the return of Venom.

ADarksideJedi
THey should stuck to the villens that were in t he cartoon.I dont' remember the sand man being in any of the cartoons.But then again I only watch a few of them so I could be wrong.jm

D-Wag
I've seen him before in the cartoon, ended up gettin made into concrete which stopped him I believe.

steverules
I reckon the Spot will be next

SpyCspider
Sandman was not in the 90s Animated Series. Hydroman was, however.

Dunno bout the other series.

PiruBlood
i can picture lizard and rhino.

The Joker#1
The Lizard should def be used next.

Soljer
Hydroman is unlikely. The general movie going audience would go "Hey...it's sandman...but with water..."

Carnage is unlikely, pretty much for the same reason as above. We've already done that.

Electro could make a pretty good villain. I suppose the Lizard wouldn't be BAD, but he wouldn't make a great villain for the film, either.

The Rhino would be a bit boring....

Honestly? Spidey's three most popular and iconic villains have been used up....erm. Whatever they do in the next films, they better do it well.

However, for CHRIST'S SAKE, please don't shove three villains into the same picture again. Lets keep it simple....

chaks
i think the should just some how bring venom back and have the movie dedecated to him, maybe throw in rhino or some other character without to much depth so the story can focus on venom and atthe end let it leave off so its the spawn of carnage so we have two symbiotes for the 5th.

the_satan32
Originally posted by chaks
i think the should just some how bring venom back and have the movie dedecated to him, maybe throw in rhino or some other character without to much depth so the story can focus on venom and atthe end let it leave off so its the spawn of carnage so we have two symbiotes for the 5th.

No, I don't want to see Venom again, he had his twenty minutes on the screen, fought Spider-Man (was humiliated), it's time to move on. I see the Lizard or the Scorpion in the next movie, but I don't want to see Venom again.

Soljer
The villains have already (supposedly) been confirmed by the same source that confirmed that Sandman and Venom would be in Spiderman 3.

According to them, it'll be the Lizard and Carnage. Which would make sense, as Conners has already been introduced, and we know he still has a sample of the symbiote. The origin stories could even intertwine.

chaks
lizard would work but scorpian the depth behind his character isnt really as good, and as far as carnage goes, wouldnt they have to up the age rating him being a psycopath and all

Soljer
Originally posted by chaks
lizard would work but scorpian the depth behind his character isnt really as good, and as far as carnage goes, wouldnt they have to up the age rating him being a psycopath and all

True about the age rating, but there are ways around that. Also; I'm sure very few people would be bothered by a slightly darker Spidey film.

chaks
yeah i agree with no to many against a slightly darker spiderman film, i wanted 3 to be dark. but the filmhas to appeal to kids aswell

Vinny Valentine
It'll be Carnage and The Lizard.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It'll be Carnage and The Lizard.

I agree it'll be Carnage, but the Lizard I doubt it. I'd love to see Carnage in the next movie... and Shocker too.

Micheal_Myers

If Lizard doesnt have his lab coat...Then they might as well not even bother to put him in the movie.Too many fanboy complaints!

Ytse
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
If Lizard doesnt have his lab coat...Then they might as well not even bother to put him in the movie.Too many fanboy complaints!

It's going to be just like Spidey's suit except green and with a tail.

austen_01234
they should deffinitly do like toxin venom and carnage like all the symbiotes, venom , carnage , toxin , hybrid , etc. and maybey doc connors should turn intoa lizard that would be so cool

Yoshi Fanatic
That would be too many villians in the movie. All they need to do is have Venom and Carnage in Spiderman 4. That would be a great movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Venom is not dead. He should return in 4. So should The Lizard. I would love to see Toxin or Shriek. The Black Cat should be in a future film, first a bad guy and as a good guy.

Ultimate Hulk43
Screw the other symbiotes. If they are going to incorporate anymore symbiotes in the next film, it should only be Venom & Carnage because they are the real major players. I wouldn't mind seeing either the Lizard or Hydro Man appear in the next film either.

Yoshi Fanatic
I doubt Hydroman would appear in a movie. He's basically has the same powers as Sandman, except his attacks are water-based instead of sand-based.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but you've gotta admit that it would be sweet as hell for Hydro Man to appear in a future Spider-Man movie.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, I guess...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Screw the other symbiotes. If they are going to incorporate anymore symbiotes in the next film, it should only be Venom & Carnage because they are the real major players. I wouldn't mind seeing either the Lizard or Hydro Man appear in the next film either.

Hydroman doesn't have what it takes to be in a Spiderman movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
Why do you say that?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Why do you say that?

He is a sucky character. He has no charisma to be in a Spiderman movie. Not only that He is way to easily beaten.

Yoshi Fanatic
That's true. All Spiderman has to do is have Hydroman in the sun too long, and he's done. Or Spiderman could just use a giant sponge to absorb Hydroman laughing out loud.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, maybe the guys who created Hydro Man should've put a put more work into him. I still think he's alright though but he could be better.

Magic_attack
Hydroman would probably look cool on the big screen though.

doctorstrongbad
The Lizard.

Give the people want they want.

Toku King
Spider-Man 4: Kraven and Lizard
Spider-Man 5: Mysterio, Hobgoblin, and Electro
Spider-Man 6: Scorpion, Vulture, and Kraven

Magic_attack
I dont think that list would work, even without my hating of Mysterio.

Toku King
You don't even know the stories. But leave it to MA to randomly bash someone just because he can without any real evidence on his statements. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Toku King
Spider-Man 4: The mysterious Lizard is attacking New York City from time to time, and what is once a myth is caught on camera. We go a little bit into Curt Connors' life, and once Peter witnesses the transformation first hand, he seeks to find a cure for the Lizard. Meanwhile, European superstar Kraven the Hunter comes to hunt the Lizard and prove his power. We have a scene somewhere of Kraven taking a mystical serum, one he takes daily that mystically gives him super strength, speed, and stamina. As the movie goes on, Kraven becomes more and more obsessed with Spider-Man, until the very end where he is defeated and brought to the police and vows to hunt Spider-Man for all of eternity. Durig that event, Spider-Man cures Conners, who leaves to the Florida ever-glades to complete his research in peace.

Spider-Man 5: During the hunt of two convicts named Max Dillon and the other unnamed, the unnamed and shadowed thug escapes into the old Oscorp building, where he stumbles on the hideout of the Green Goblin. Changing the costume, collecting and upgrading the weapons, and taking the serum, the Hobgoblin plans to become the underworld kingpin.
Also during the hunt, Max escapes into a power plant, and accidentally falls into the power conversion chamber unit. Days later, he reemerges as Electro.
During this, the Daily Bugle gets financial support from Roderick Kingsley, owner of Kingsley Enterprises, and agrees to continue giving the Bugle funds as long as Jameson continues to bash Spider-Man worse than ever before. Peter eventually quits, due to his anger at Jonah, and is hired as a science teacher at his old school. Peter and MJ's money now is lower than before, and instead of living together in their own house like planned, they move in with Aunt May until they get back up on their financial feet.
Spider-Man battles Hobgoblin for the first time, and the villain escapes. Planning his next attack, the Hobgoblin hears rumors of a strange man emitting electricity and is dubbed 'Electro' by viewers. Hobgoblin sees this as a good opportunity to take over New York City, and searches for this new super powered person. Eventually, he finds the electric man, and sees that it's his old partner Max Dillon. Taking off his mask and showing his face to Max, it is revealed to be Roderick Kingsley! He then tells Max that this is the opportunity Max has always wanted, and plays off of Max's fear of being insignificant and pathetic in the eyes of others. Max agrees, Roderick makes his costume, and Electro is born!
Then we have a fight between Spider-Man and the terrible duo. It ends with Electro short circuiting and is seemingly caught in an electric explosion(and then disappearing), while the Hobgoblin's Glider goes haywire, launches Roderick into the ocean, and sets off all of the Pumpkin Bombs in the water, causes a massive explosion as well. However, after Peter proposes to Mary Jane a second time, she says yes, and some other things, we cut to a beach in Hawaii where a man is being served his drink. Th man puts down his solar sheet to reveal Roderick Kingsley, alive and well.

Spider-Man 6 coming soon.

Neo Darkhalen
3 villains is way to much they have to stick to a 1 or 2 villain ratio

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Toku King
You don't even know the stories. But leave it to MA to randomly bash someone just because he can without any real evidence on his statements. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Talk about randomly bashing someone without any real evidence. The pot, kettle scenario comes to mind here. smile

I didn't know that giving my opinion on something is bashing them. You gave a list, I said I didn't think it would work. Why cant you respond without attacking someone? Are your ideas infallible?

Lets see:

Spider-Man 4: Kraven and Lizard
Spider-Man 5: Mysterio, Hobgoblin, and Electro
Spider-Man 6: Scorpion, Vulture, and Kraven

Spidey 4. Not bad. Kraven and Lizard could work.

Spidey 5. Mysterio, Hobby, and Electro. Why bring 3 main villains into the 2nd movie of the trilogy? Spiderman 3 tried that and sucked. Besides your synopsis for part 5 didn't even have a mention of Mysterio. Care to let us know where he fits into the story?

But even with whatever way you come up with adding fish bowl head, you follow up a movie with Hobgoblin, Mysterio and Electro with this-

Spidey 6. Your final movie has the Vulture, Kraven and Scorpion? This would be your big closeout movie? Is this a half hour special or something? You already have Kraven in 4, but a villain returning wouldnt be terrible. Scorpion is a decent villain, but not the one to end the series with. Vulture? HAHAHA

Micheal_Myers
I know I've probably said it a million times, but I really do wanna see a Venom return eventually, and not just in a spin off. I want to see a Spiderman film that does him justice.

Neo Darkhalen
Will we get that?

No, not while Sam rules the movie world of webs.

Toku King
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
3 villains is way to much they have to stick to a 1 or 2 villain ratio

Mysterio's only there for, like, 10 minutes to show Spidey's average crime fighting life.

Toku King
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I know I've probably said it a million times, but I really do wanna see a Venom return eventually, and not just in a spin off. I want to see a Spiderman film that does him justice.

Same here, though I think that it's a little hard right now.

Toku King
Spider-Man 5: During the hunt of two convicts named Max Dillon and the other unnamed, the unnamed and shadowed thug escapes into the old Oscorp building, where he stumbles on the hideout of the Green Goblin. Changing the costume, collecting and upgrading the weapons, and taking the serum, the Hobgoblin plans to become the underworld kingpin.
Also during the hunt, Max escapes into a power plant, and accidentally falls into the power conversion chamber unit. Days later, he reemerges as Electro.
During this, the Daily Bugle gets financial support from Roderick Kingsley, owner of Kingsley Enterprises, and agrees to continue giving the Bugle funds as long as Jameson continues to bash Spider-Man worse than ever before. Peter eventually quits, due to his anger at Jonah, and is hired as a science teacher at his old school. Peter and MJ's money now is lower than before, and instead of living together in their own house like planned, they move in with Aunt May until they get back up on their financial feet.
Spider-Man battles Hobgoblin for the first time, and the villain escapes. Planning his next attack, the Hobgoblin hears rumors of a strange man emitting electricity and is dubbed 'Electro' by viewers. Hobgoblin sees this as a good opportunity to take over New York City, and searches for this new super powered person. Eventually, he finds the electric man, and sees that it's his old partner Max Dillon. Taking off his mask and showing his face to Max, it is revealed to be Roderick Kingsley! He then tells Max that this is the opportunity Max has always wanted, and plays off of Max's fear of being insignificant and pathetic in the eyes of others. Max agrees, Roderick makes his costume, and Electro is born!
Then we have a fight between Spider-Man and the terrible duo. It ends with Electro short circuiting and is seemingly caught in an electric explosion(and then disappearing), while the Hobgoblin's Glider goes haywire, launches Roderick into the ocean, and sets off all of the Pumpkin Bombs in the water, causes a massive explosion as well. However, after Peter proposes to Mary Jane a second time, she says yes, and he gets a call about someone named Mysterio, who Spidey goes off to fight. Then we cut to a beach in Hawaii where a man is being served his drink. The man puts down his solar sheet to reveal Roderick Kingsley, alive and well.

I forgot a part.

Toku King
Will we get that?

No, not while Sam rules the movie world of webs.

Actually, Raimi suggested to Marvel that he should leave the movie planning to have Venom so it can be done right by someone who likes Brock, and then he can come back later.
Of course, Sony and Arad were too greedy to care about the fans.

Neo Darkhalen
have you ever tried using the edit button?

Micheal_Myers
Same here, though I think that it's a little hard right now.

I've heard a few ideas....

Toku King
have you ever tried using the edit button?

After 15 minutes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.