World War Black Adam vs. World War Hulk (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
In WWIII, we see Black Adam somehow manage to punk the collective powers of the entire JSA, Teen Titans, JLA and the Marvel Family...singlehandidly....

In WWHulk, we're bound to see Hulk punk every Marvel Hero on Earth as well with little to no effort.

Which event is more PIS-ridden in your opinion?

sad

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
In WWIII, we see Black Adam somehow manage to punk the collective powers of the entire JSA, Teen Titans, JLA and the Marvel Family...singlehandidly....

In WWHulk, we're bound to see Hulk punk every Marvel Hero on Earth as well with little to no effort.

sad

DC

Badabing
Originally posted by Draco69

sad We still don't know what type of "upgrades" WW Hulk will have, if any. Black Adam was out to kill and destroy and he used his powers to the fullest while everybody else was just trying to stop him. If Hulk is whacking around BRB, Sentry, SS and such then I would say WW Hulk would be more PIS.

TricksterPriest
Marvel. Simply cause he's beating people he should have no business having a chance against. At least Black Adam not only got a powerup, he was already powerful enough to do well against the people he was fighting.

Galan007
Marvel's WW Hulk, fo sho.

CasanoVa
WW3 for even bothering to pit Martian Manhunter against Black Adam no expression, come on.. They would have done better had they sent Batman.

WWH isnt even out anyways, so WW3 wins by default erm

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Marvel. Simply cause he's beating people he should have no business having a chance against. At least Black Adam not only got a powerup, he was already powerful enough to do well against the people he was fighting.

Awww. Let Hulk have some fun laughing out loud Have a good weekend smile

llagrok
Adam black was due for a good performance, and to have the writers back him up beyond reason big grin

World war hulk, hasn't received any real upgrades, but his alien-chick w/ kid was killed. So he's simply angrier, which means that he's stronger and all that.

P.S no one thinks it's weird that he actually impregnated an alien? I kinda have a bad reaction to that.

Bentley
Yeah, Hulk may impregnate you next!

Validus
I didn't think the WWIII stuff was so bad. He beat a lot of people but some of the more powerful characters like the GL's and Jakeem Thunder for instance, were beaten off panel. Other than that it was mostly a few characters struggling to contain him rather than kill him. Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner were notably absent. The Teen Titans lineup he smashed was nothing special anyway. Crossover fodder. Plus he had Isis powers stacked on his own.

I won't judge WWH since it isn't out yet but if that scan of Hulk wrapping Reed around Dr. Strange and throwing them into the sun is in any way indicative of the writing to come, it's probably going to drive some people up a wall to say least.

Grimm22
WWH #2 is Hulk vs All of New York's heroes (led by my man Da Thing big grin)

So yeah I don't care how powerful he is, he shouldn't be taking down the entire city of New York (and all 500 heroes who inhabit it)

Oh and Black Adam ftw wink

spidermonkey
What say you now?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
I didn't think the WWIII stuff was so bad. He beat a lot of people but some of the more powerful characters like the GL's and Jakeem Thunder for instance, were beaten off panel. Other than that it was mostly a few characters struggling to contain him rather than kill him. Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner were notably absent. The Teen Titans lineup he smashed was nothing special anyway. Crossover fodder. Plus he had Isis powers stacked on his own.

I won't judge WWH since it isn't out yet but if that scan of Hulk wrapping Reed around Dr. Strange and throwing them into the sun is in any way indicative of the writing to come, it's probably going to drive some people up a wall to say least.

I'll go one step further.

Nothing i saw in WW3 made me bat an eye. Nothing.

It's comics people, and DC comics at that.

Strength trumps everything else, and no one on DC earth except possibly Superman is stronger than Teth.

A brick with no discernible weakness running through GL types?

Surprise suprise.

GL's are great when you've got to do something extraordinary with aplomb, but not so reliable in combat against bricks of the highest order.

WWH is similar, but Hulk has been handled by magic/energy type heroes before.

Plus, Hulk hasn't been as dominant as i'd thought he was gonna be.

The only real dangerous elite top tier he beat was Black Bolt, and that fight happened off panel.

strengthkills
I would like to know how people figure hulk didnt get an upgrade.ermm

ExtraMision5555
WWH is much worse
black adam's rampage is alot more believeable than hulks

strengthkills
Originally posted by UniOmni

Strength trumps everything else, and no one on DC earth except possibly Superman is stronger than Teth.

Surprise suprise.

GL's are great when you've got to do something extraordinary with aplomb, but not so reliable in combat against bricks of the highest order.

The only real dangerous elite top tier he beat was Black Bolt, and that fight happened off panel. Yeah,but hulk taking his whisper with nothing but some skin flayed and a little snot didnt happen of panel.

To Grimm22,Hulk has ran through more powerful teams(by himself) than the peanut gallery avengers he went through.

strengthkills
edit.

strengthkills
Wait a minute people were saying that WWH was gonna be PIS-ridden Months before it came out.....If thats not Bias.

jrodslam
So far, im going to have to go with Adam. Although Hulk beating Black Bolt was impressive, he really hasnt fought anyone who was much of a threat, let alone dozens of heroes at the same time.

WWA ftw. For now.

TricksterPriest
If he beats Strange (or FREAKING ZOM! What the f**k? ), then WWH easily trumps WW3.

Tyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If he beats Strange (or FREAKING ZOM! What the f**k? ), then WWH easily trumps WW3. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6817/aawwh03015yy6.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni

Surprise suprise.

The only real dangerous elite top tier he beat was Black Bolt, and that fight happened off panel.
Didnt' Teth have Isis and her brother's powers plus his own? And he still didnt' do as much dmg as a pissed Superman would have. Everyone would be dead.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didnt' Teth have Isis and her brother's powers plus his own? And he still didnt' do as much dmg as a pissed Superman would have. Everyone would be dead. again nver prove he had their powers. u seem to be asking this question here. in another thread u pass it off as fact. where is ur proof.

Tyrant
Didnt' Teth have Isis and her brother's powers plus his own? And he still didnt' do as much dmg as a pissed Superman would have. Everyone would be dead. He gave Amon his powers...
Plus, I still don't remember Superman fighting a team like that before...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
He gave Amon his powers...
Plus, I still don't remember Superman fighting a team like that before...

I seem to remember Superman Pwning the JLA even with orion on it. Tho supers had a sun amp, still.

TheBadguy
Someone I know who works in Marvel told me the Blackbolt vs Hulk off panel fight will be expanded on later. Take what you want from that but he hasn't told me anything wrong yet.

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by quanchi112
again nver prove he had their powers. u seem to be asking this question here. in another thread u pass it off as fact. where is ur proof.

Countdown issue 46. The third page.

llagrok
Didnt' Teth have Isis and her brother's powers plus his own? And he still didnt' do as much dmg as a pissed Superman would have. Everyone would be dead.

They had his power. Which is probably why the horsemen almost killed him, Isis still had a part of his powers.

Soljer
STRANGE SMASH!

But, according to the next cover, Strange will get smashed, get obedience disk'd, and be forced to fight the other illuminati...

Which definitely takes the cake.,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.