Anna Maria in AWE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
WEll here is what terry have to say about Anna Maria...
http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=96750

he AnaMaria character does not appear in AWE.

Posted by Terry on Wednesday, 18 April 2007, at 9:09 a.m., in response to Ana Maria, posted by Tiff on Tuesday, 17 April 2007, at 3:27 p.m.

She's off sailing in the Interceptor. By At World's End, with the addition of Sao Feng and Tai Huang, the return of Murtogg & Mullroy, plus all the returning characters from Dead Man's Chest ... trust me, we have enough characters.

captblack
she cant be the intercepter was destoryed in COTBP

calypso
Maybe this is to be continued in another sequel. What if she made a deal with Davy Jones to raise the Interceptor. hahahaha

JacksSweet

willofthewisp
Well, if she came back, she wouldn't have to be anyone's love interest. She could just be there being a pirate, or, if it were me that were writing it, I'd have her start to go for Will to free up any sorts of engagements and things like that, lol.

Ericadawn
I think it would have been cool if she just cameo-ed as one of the pirate captains in the armada.

PirateDiva
ya tha would have been cool just to bring everyone back from the 1st to finish the 3rd....would have been Nice!! Oh well best not wallow in our grief!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.