Storm vs Wonderwoman pt 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Bloodlusted.

1 day of prep

No speedblitzing for WW.

TricksterPriest
..................What the hell is Storm gonna do to Wonder Woman? What the f**k?

2damnloud
No speedblitzing for WW. This means nothing done as fast as light. Nothing supersonic either.

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Bloodlusted.

1 day of prep

No speedblitzing for WW.

ororo

2damnloud
Originally posted by guy222
ororo

How did you come to this conclusion?

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
ororo

Which of the Living Tribunal's heads do you think is the coolest?

Symmetric Chaos
WW still has, strength durability and skill on her side.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Which of the Living Tribunal's heads do you think is the coolest?

Guy admires all of em

guy222
How did you come to this conclusion?

I know Ororo can defeat Jean Grey. If Diana doesn't have the wave, Storm wins

Draco69
There's absolute nothing Storm can do to WW even without her superspeed.

Wind will just ruffle her hair. Lightening will bounce off her bracelets (they're magic and they've shown to NOT conduct electricity) and everything else Storm can think will be absolutely useless against her.

Storm's only chance to use precipitation to mask her movements and fly far, far away...

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69

Wind will just ruffle her hair. Lightening will bounce off her bracelets (they're magic and they've shown to NOT conduct electricity) and everything else Storm can think will be absolutely useless against her.

Storm's only chance to use precipitation to mask her movements and fly far, far away...

laughing out loud Try telling that to Hudlin

2damnloud

Does Diana need to breath confused

Could she deflect the air being electrically charged all over??

I thought Dr. Polaris electrocuted her.

How tough is diana's skin, could she handle let's say gravel being hurled at her at super-sonic speeds??

psy_blade
Without speedblitz Storm can ice spikes and hurl them at Diana together with debris and broken glass depending on where they are fighting. WW will have a very hard time deflecting hundreds of sharp debris per second from piercing her.

2damnloud
I like Diana, with her being a hero and all.

The thought of her being shreaded to pieces like that makes me sad

Superboy Prime

Swanky-Tuna

I was thinking WW could make up the distance by flying with her bracers locked together but I wasn't sure if the forcefield was full body.

Validus
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I was thinking WW could make up the distance by flying with her bracers locked together but I wasn't sure if the forcefield was full body.
It is full body.

spidey-dude
ww has already gotten her butt kicked by storm

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by spidey-dude
ww has already gotten her butt kicked by storm

Non-Cannon Crossover.

Superherovandal
WW annihilates Storm even without superspeed. She crossed her bracelets and then flies at Storm. That shield will deflect everything Storm throws at her no matter what. Then when she reaches Storm she annihilates her.

phillipan
Does Diana need to breath confused

Could she deflect the air being electrically charged all over??

I thought Dr. Polaris electrocuted her.

How tough is diana's skin, could she handle let's say gravel being hurled at her at super-sonic speeds??

Boy you must really not know wonderwoman, when she croses her bracelts they form an inpenetrable forcefield.

She blocked darkseids omega beam if I'm not correct. Anything storm can dish out wouldnt be a huge problem for WWs durabilty alone.

Even with out supersonic speeds WW should fly faster than storm unless its specifed that her speed is especially limited below Storms.

WW 8-9/10

2damnloud
Storm can fly at supersonic speeds

WW has been electrocuted.

What about Diana and breathing?

DarkCrawler
By Storm. In DC VS Marvel. Which is the only place where any sort of electricity has hurt Wonder Woman. Thus it is PIS. And DC VS Marvel stuff doesn't count on this board anyway.

And did you miss the whole impenetrable forcefield thing?
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww21deflection34yb.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww21deflection40gj.jpg

Storm ain't breaking through that.

And Storm can't steal the air from Diana's lungs, and even if she could she has been known to survive without air for minutes.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
By Storm. In DC VS Marvel. Which is the only place where any sort of electricity has hurt Wonder Woman. Thus it is PIS. And DC VS Marvel stuff doesn't count on this board anyway.

DrPolaris electrocuted her.

2damnloud

What does said forcefield have to do with her breathing??

Symmetric Chaos
What does said forcefield have to do with her breathing??

Well she's in space.

DarkCrawler
What does breathing have to do with Storm beating Diana? Nothing, because she won't be taken out that way.

Symmetric Chaos
No speedblitzing for WW. This means nothing done as fast as light. Nothing supersonic either.

The no speedblitz just means that the characters have their speeds matched.

King_Mungi
Diana has been shown in space a few time with no breathing apparatus.

Honestly this board is annoying the hell out of me.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The no speedblitz just means that the characters have their speeds matched.

Fine, then Storm can only go 300 mph roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Tell me about it.

Symmetric Chaos
Storm can only go 300 mph

Kay . . .

DarkCrawler
"Nothing supersonic" means that Storm's winds can't go over the speed of sound either then.

King_Mungi
Wind is not going to stop WW anyways, considering what she has done in the past.

phillipan

WW has been electrocuted.

What about Diana and breathing?

Yeah Diana has been electrocuted so has superman, one of her weaker showings (does it mean it should be ignored altogether then? confused )

Diana can be electrocuted with a powerful enough voltage if shes caught off guard but
a) thats not the case here she has a day of prep

b) it wouldnt mean she would be instantly knocked out

Storm flying at Supersonic speeds is iffy because winds on earth shouldnt be reaching those levels even if she can do slightly better than what normal weather does.

Lastly I'm not sure about the breathing, but seeing how WW was molded out of clay, she isnt human, AND she has been in the vacuum of space unaided suggests she doesnt need to.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by phillipan

Storm flying at Supersonic speeds is iffy because winds on earth shouldnt be reaching those levels even if she can do slightly better than what normal weather does.

Well there's no panel evidence showing her winds reaching speeds greater then 273mph. The 2004 handbook stated her winds could reach a maximum of 300mph on Earth. And the fastest wind ever recorded on Earth is 318mph.

phillipan
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well there's no panel evidence shwoing her winds reaching speeds greater then 273mph. The 2004 handbook stated her winds could reach a maximum of 300mph on Earth. And the fastest wind ever recorded on Earth is 318mph.

Yeah, thats what I've always considered storms top wind speed to be around, slightly more maybe, but she has some stupid showings flying from New York - New Orleans which contradict everything else.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not even going to go into the issue of Storm's speed - But essentially, he just wanted Wonder Woman's speed capped at below the speed of sound while Storm can go as fast as she wants.

So basically WW would be limited to what she can turn her invisible dealie bob into since I don't think she has any ranged attacks.

DrPolaris electrocuted her.
Was she shielding herself?

ExodusCloak
Yeah, thats what I've always considered storms top wind speed to be around, slightly more maybe, but she has some stupid showings flying from New York - New Orleans which contradict everything else.

No time span between Storm leaving to New York, Sage and Bishop disabling/getting through the mansions defences without being detected and Emma making a start at helping Jeffrey with Cerebra.

Using Google Map...A straight line from New Orleans to New York is approximetely 1666.666 km in distance.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5673/untitledwt1.th.jpg

If Storm travels at a maximum speed of 300mph which is equal to 482.8032 km/hr

3.45hrs to reach her destination. This is a pretty reasonable figure for story purposes.

Symmetric Chaos
Was she shielding herself?

No. He grabbed the braclets and held them apart. At the time he commented that she apparently has a very low tolerance for electrical shocks.

2damnloud
She created her own JET STREAM once by flying so fast.

I don't think even the fastest millitatry craft of space craft create their own Jet streams.

Storm can also "break the rules" of nature. She can draw heat from the interior of the the Earth and create larger heat gradient which causes differentials in pressure which inturn makes wind move faster.

ExodusCloak

So basically WW would be limited to what she can turn her invisible dealie bob into since I don't think she has any ranged attacks.

What about her invisible plane and all those gadgets? Medusa's head might work.

King_Mungi
Wonder Woman can call about nature herself getting animals to fight for her, and throw her tiara that sliced Superman's throat open. My god, this is so one-sided.

2damnloud
Could WW stand a positive lightning blitz??

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
What about her invisible plane and all those gadgets? Medusa's head might work.
I'm not sure what the extent of her gadgets is, except the disc changes into the plane, or anything else she needs.

Does she carry around Medusa's head?

No. He grabbed the braclets and held them apart. At the time he commented that she apparently has a very low tolerance for electrical shocks.
I can't get past "He grabbed the bracelets and held them apart" without cackling.

But still, very interesting.

King_Mungi
Could WW stand a positive lightning blitz??

Yes, as she has took magical lightening in the past.

Symmetric Chaos
I can't get past "He grabbed the bracelets and held them apart" without cackling.

But still, very interesting.

Its actually one of my all time favorite WW poses embarrasment

2damnloud
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, as she has took magical lightening in the past.

How many volts, or does "magical" automatically mean "strong"??

King_Mungi
How many volts, or does "magical" automatically mean "strong"??

Never stated, so can't say and yes magical is strong. Even magical lightening has rocked Superman.

2damnloud
A VERY weakened Storm's winds have battered a meagerly weakend Dark Phoenix mercilessly.

King_Mungi
A VERY weakened Storm's winds have battered a meagerly weakend Dark Phoenix mercilessly.

and?...Wonder Woman has shown multiple times to not be that effected against winds. Just because one character in a bad showing does not mean it works against WW.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Non-Cannon Crossover. again with the cannon BS. the only way to prove which marvel or DC character is better than the other one

2damnloud
Originally posted by King_Mungi
and?...Wonder Woman has shown multiple times to not be that effected against winds. Just because one character in a bad showing does not mean it works against WW.

What kinds of wind??

Could WW block typical parking lot gravel flying at supersonic speeds from every concievable direction?

WW can take hits from heavy hitters, but the scenario above is different dynamic.

Symmetric Chaos
again with the cannon BS. the only way to prove which marvel or DC character is better than the other one

The only way to do it is to look at what the characters are capable of. Crossovers are often voted and extremely biased.

Badabing
Diana wins.

ExodusCloak
I'm not sure what the extent of her gadgets is, except the disc changes into the plane, or anything else she needs.

Does she carry around Medusa's head?

I'm not actually sure myself how it works, but people in general tend to use the medusa head in KMC battles. Her Tiara should suffice though.

spidey-dude
The only way to do it is to look at what the characters are capable of. Crossovers are often voted and extremely biased. well i guess they voted right then.

phillipan
What kinds of wind??

Could WW block typical parking lot gravel flying at supersonic speeds from every concievable direction?

WW can take hits from heavy hitters, but the scenario above is different dynamic.

The gravel wouldnt be coming at supersonic speeds do you know how far out of the possible that is for winds???

Secondly, yes, wonderwoman can take a barrage from all directions cause of her impenetrable force field.

King_Mungi
What kinds of wind??

High powered winds

Yes, she easily deflected machine gun fire from multiple guns at the same time.

Yet, is still the benefit for WW. She's more power, has deadly range attacks and Storm's attacks are moot against WW.

Badabing
Has Wonder Woman ever deflected hail? Didn't think so!

dur

Draco69
The superspeed is non-factor. She can just use the Invisible Plane. The plane can go at lightspeeds as she uses it to travel in space.

It can become a fortress if she wants it to....

And that's if Diana wants to play Star Fox just to make it fun for her.

2damnloud
The gravel wouldnt be coming at supersonic speeds do you know how far out of the possible that is for winds???

Secondly, yes, wonderwoman can take a barrage from all directions cause of her impenetrable force field.

WW has been tagged and electrocuted.

I already explained how Storm can accelerate her winds past the normal velocity.

I watch Pokemon
well i guess they voted right then.

No. They messed up big time. sick

Draco69
WW has been tagged and electrocuted.

I already explained how Storm can accelerate her winds past the normal velocity.

Electricity won't have any effect on Wonder Woman any more than a black hole or the surface of the sun did....

She regularly faces a villain who hits her with electrical attacks from a villain called Circe, she regularly faces a villain called Dr. Cyber who possesses a wide range of electrical attacks...which have absolutely no effect on her.

There's absolutely nothing Storm can do against her.

Hell all she has to do for an easy battle is throw her tiara and Storm's head will roll around the ground.

Or she can summon the Invisible Jet to do her work for her.

2damnloud
Electricity won't have any effect on Wonder Woman any more than a black hole or the surface of the sun did....

She regularly faces a villain who hits her with electrical attacks from a villain called Circe, she regularly faces a villain called Dr. Cyber who possesses a wide range of electrical attacks...which have absolutely no effect on her.

There's absolutely nothing Storm can do against her.

Hell all she has to do for an easy battle is throw her tiara and Storm's head will roll around the ground.

Or she can summon the Invisible Jet to do her work for her.

Nothing of lightspeed is to be involved.

IIRC, Dr Polaris fried the piss out of her.

Draco69
Nothing of lightspeed is to be involved.

The plane isn't part of her superspeed. It's basically a mix of Green Lantern's Ring and Invisible Woman's forceshields. However the distinct difference is that it is utterly indetectable by technological or even magical means. Even Superman's sense couldn't detect the Invisible Plane nor could Kyle Rayner's ring successfully probe the ring since it was invisible in every definition of the word. It can be become as small as disc to the size of a floating fortress. It's best feat was covering half o of the moon. It also possesses the ability to transverse dimensions and possesses access to WW's artillery.

Which isn't even necessary. It's just one of the very, very, very many ways Diana can kill Storm.

This isn't a close match... at ALL.

IIRC, Dr Polaris fried the piss out of her.

It's PIS event. Same reason Kyle's ring was suddenly made of metal when it's merely made of Oan energy or the reason Martian Manhunter has red blood cells which isn't true. He's from MARS. He breathed nitrogen on his homeplanet. He simply changed his respitrory system to breathe oxygen so he wouldn't sound weird.

Electricity won't WW anymore than a black hole can...or the sun...or Imperiux....or Zeus' lightening.....

Bentley
Storm just doesn't have the hitting power despite that ridiculous weakness to sharp objects.

2damnloud
I think gravel at supersonic speeds would work.

WW great with blunt force, but not that.

http://www.casdn.neu.edu/~geology/department/courses/minerals/materials/images/imgGravel.jpg

Draco69
I think gravel at supersonic speeds would work.

WW great with blunt force, but not that.

http://www.casdn.neu.edu/~geology/department/courses/minerals/materials/images/imgGravel.jpg

Dude, deflecting small pellets at supersonic speeds is what Diana does best.

And you're not thinking clearly. Gravel would DISNIGRATE at supersonic speeds. It would turn into dust.

What the f**k?

You're reaching. I mean, that's your best tactic? Shoot Diana with small pellets that can work like bullets?

http://www.newsarama.com/DC/Wonder_Woman/WW215p1.jpg

I mean, that's like WW's definitive skill. In the history of her character, Diana has NEVER failed to deflect an attack if she's ready for it.

Come on now....

2damnloud
Dude, deflecting small pellets at supersonic speeds is what Diana does best.

And you're not thinking clearly. Gravel would DISNIGRATE at supersonic speeds. It would turn into dust.

What the f**k?

You're reaching. I mean, that's your best tactic? Shoot Diana with small pellets that can work like bullets?

http://www.newsarama.com/DC/Wonder_Woman/WW215p1.jpg

I mean, that's like WW's definitive skill. In the history of her character, Diana has NEVER failed to deflect an attack if she's ready for it.

Come on now....

Im talking MILLIONS or pieces of omnidirectional gravel.

I don't think it would disintergrate

TricksterPriest
EVEN IF the gravel didn't desintegrate, EVEN IF Storm could throw millions of pieces of gravel at supersonic speeds, EVEN IF it was omnidirectional, it wouldn't do jack shit. Wondy's shield is effective impenetrable to Storm. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR HER TO BEAT DIANA! mad

spidey-dude
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
No. They messed up big time. sick tell them that

emporerpants
i'm telling you guys 2damnloud is just a troll. draco, you're destroying him in this debate, thats obvious. the thing is, it doesn't matter how badly you destroy him, he's just going to keep spouting stupid crap about how storm can beat anyone. i really do think he's doing it just to annoy people. i think that we should just no respond to him and write his opinion on anything off as inconsequential and retarded.

Draco69
Im talking MILLIONS or pieces of omnidirectional gravel.

Which Diana will have no problem deflecting.

Dude, she's sparred with the Flash going at lightspeed.

If in the extremely unlikely occasion Diana CAN'T deflect everything...she either crosses her bracelets or she simply shields herself in the plane. Either would work. And that's in the EXTREMELY UNLIKELY occasion she can't deflect everything.

Diana has NEVER missed deflection before. EVER. Even in her Pre-Crisis history...

I don't think it would disintergrate

Uh. YEAH. It would. The pressure (and heat) would collapse the integrity of the mineral into DUST. If the object is traveling at supersonic speeds (which by the way is bullshit, I'm just humoring your stupidity) it would need to be VERY durable. Like titanium. Or something akin to rifle round bullet. Something made of granite, or sandstone or anyother earthly mineral will explode into dust.

And where the hell would Storm GET million pieces of gravel as depicted in the picture? Where the heck are the fighting?

Come on now....

What the f**k?

Validus
Yeah, I'm surprised more people haven't seemingly figured out 2damnloud is just having fun. The difference between a legit fanboy dumbass and a troll dumbass is obvious.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, I'm surprised more people haven't seemingly figured out 2damnloud is just having fun. The difference between a legit fanboy dumbass and a troll dumbass is obvious.

There is? They're so similar!

confused

emporerpants
yeah, i think we write 2damnloud off as a dumbass with all the possible connotations that go with that label.

Validus
Originally posted by emporerpants
yeah, i think we write 2damnloud off as a dumbass with all the possible connotations that go with that label.
laughing out loud

2damnloud
Which Diana will have no problem deflecting.

Dude, she's sparred with the Flash going at lightspeed.

If in the extremely unlikely occasion Diana CAN'T deflect everything...she either crosses her bracelets or she simply shields herself in the plane. Either would work. And that's in the EXTREMELY UNLIKELY occasion she can't deflect everything.

Diana has NEVER missed deflection before. EVER. Even in her Pre-Crisis history...

Uh. YEAH. It would. The pressure (and heat) would collapse the integrity of the mineral into DUST. If the object is traveling at supersonic speeds (which by the way is bullshit, I'm just humoring your stupidity) it would need to be VERY durable. Like titanium. Or something akin to rifle round bullet. Something made of granite, or sandstone or anyother earthly mineral will explode into dust.

And where the hell would Storm GET million pieces of gravel as depicted in the picture? Where the heck are the fighting?

Come on now....

What the f**k?

How come she get's tagged then if she can defelct everything?

And, no, it won't disintegrate.

Draco69
How come she get's tagged then if she can defelct everything?

And, no, it won't disintegrate.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/070415.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
That was comical.

i'm telling you guys 2damnloud is just a troll. draco, you're destroying him in this debate, thats obvious. the thing is, it doesn't matter how badly you destroy him, he's just going to keep spouting stupid crap about how storm can beat anyone. i really do think he's doing it just to annoy people. i think that we should just no respond to him and write his opinion on anything off as inconsequential and retarded.
You and me both.
I'm convinced these two either believe Storm's average/low level is her highest showings that have been twisted and skewed to their liking or they're joke accounts.

WorldWarHulk
To sum up the entire arguements...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDGCg037kC4

emporerpants
laughing where was that comic from draco? that was great!

2damnloud
Storm can also Flash freeze her.

emporerpants
oops! vgcats. hey look at me! i can read! lol.

Draco69
laughing where was that comic from draco? that was great!

http://www.vgcats.com/

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGl1RuXoRpE&mode=related&search=

SpunkySmurph
laughing where was that comic from draco? that was great! Smurf's lesson of the day:

To find out an images origin:

-Right click on said image
-Hit "copy image location"
-Erase current adress in adress bar, then right click and hit "paste"
-Go to root location of image

Eg.

Instead of going to

just go to

www.vgcats.com

2damnloud
WW is susceptible to electricution. She's durable but not invulnerable, especially to what Ororo throws out.

Validus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGl1RuXoRpE&mode=related&search=
Wow. Please tell me thats fake. His reactions are so appropriate.

Draco69
WW is susceptible to electricution. She's durable but not invulnerable, especially to what Ororo throws out.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/060912.jpg

Validus
Ok, now that was good. laughing out loud

emporerpants
laughing vgcats rocks! and yeah, the farts are fake. damn funny though aren't they? heh. there are like, 6 of those farting preacher vids.

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

Rutog98

And Storm can't steal the air from Diana's lungs, and even if she could she has been known to survive without air for minutes.

That bounced off the bracelets. The caption says. Storm can hit her from all directions at once.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Rutog98
That bounced off the bracelets. The caption says. Storm can hit her from all directions at once.

Lightning blitz ftweek!

bean_machine
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
EVEN IF the gravel didn't desintegrate, EVEN IF Storm could throw millions of pieces of gravel at supersonic speeds, EVEN IF it was omnidirectional, it wouldn't do jack shit. Wondy's shield is effective impenetrable to Storm. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR HER TO BEAT DIANA! mad

Nuff said

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piisXETV50Q

behold the true power of storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by Rutog98
That bounced off the bracelets. The caption says. Storm can hit her from all directions at once. Originally posted by 2damnloud
Lightning blitz ftweek! Gentlemen, your ride is here.
http://schizophrenicjon.com/photos/Heathers_Tennessee_Trip_2005/115-short_bus.jpg

dur

bean_machine

laughing

2damnloud

laughing

OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uUEpi-v6Uk

2damnloud
Can WW take the FULL FURY of BLOODLUSTED STORM?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uUEpi-v6Uk

emporerpants
can we take the full fury of a bloodlusted troll?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Evil_Ash

You're 'too damm loud', you know that?

2damnloud
can we take the full fury of a bloodlusted troll?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No trolling

WW has been electrocuted namely by Storm.

Gravel for the win

Storm has control over air.

Gravel is aerodynamic.

Draco69
No trolling

WW has been electrocuted namely by Storm.

Gravel for the win

Storm has control over air.

Gravel is aerodynamic.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/060417.jpg

King_Mungi

Typical, a Storm fanboy making up a power level for their character.

2damnloud
Powerful winds can also toss her about filled with glass and shards of metal all around her.

Storm 7/10

3 is if WW can survive that.

WW is good at bluntforce trauma but not needle-sized dibris flying at from all direction at supersonic speeds.

Also, she can be electrocuted no expression

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW4xMgV21Sg&mode=related&search=

Rutog98
Can Diana locate Storm through a blizzard or fog?

emporerpants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGSmgYMWBaw

Draco69
Powerful winds can also toss her about filled with glass and shards of metal all around her.

Storm 7/10

3 is if WW can survive that.

WW is good at bluntforce trauma but not needle-sized dibris flying at from all direction at supersonic speeds.

Also, she can be electrocuted no expression

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/060206.jpg

2damnloud
Electricity owns WW for a solid majority along with supersonic debris.

King_Mungi
haha that one was gold Draco

Draco69
Electricity owns WW for a solid majority along with supersonic debris.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/041018.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
laughing

2damnloud
Hell, all you have to do is go to the store and buy Ororo a box of pin nails and WW is mince meat....literally.

emporerpants
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/06/28

2damnloud
Rogue can even own WW.laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Smurf's lesson of the day:

To find out an images origin:

-Right click on said image
-Hit "copy image location"
-Erase current adress in adress bar, then right click and hit "paste"
-Go to root location of image

Eg.

Instead of going to

just go to

www.vgcats.com I love smurphy lessons. VG cats rules. Storm dies.

Swanky-Tuna
Wow, Draco just posts webcomics in response and they keep going. I wonder who they're trying to convince.

DarkCrawler
Shit, 2damnaloud just snapped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.