New OotP Film Poster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
See it Here.

Yeah... Mugglenet.

GAHHHHHHH! It's... so... pretty!

In other news, the INTERNATIONAL TRAILER is coming out in LESS THAN AN HOUR!! I have to go to class, but guess what I'll be doing the millisecond I get back?!

coolmovies
cool but the one i saw had voldamort on it

siriuswriter
Yes, that was the first poster that came out, a while ago. This poster just came out.

And it seems as if the new trailer won't come out till Sunday at 2.00 pm GMT. Aw, well. I'll post a link as soon as it comes out. smile

Neha
I like the poster.
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Yes, that was the first poster that came out, a while ago. This poster just came out.

And it seems as if the new trailer won't come out till Sunday at 2.00 pm GMT. Aw, well. I'll post a link as soon as it comes out. smile
Thanks! Do you know you've made more threads here than any of us?

They all look soo .. grown-up..Just look at ginny ..and..Ron..and..Neville..

RockPhreak
Everyone is getting a lot older. In the first movie, Harry looked dramatically younger.

Neha
i know but comparing to the 4th one they look a lot older.

Running Mascara
I hadn't even noticed that was Neville!! I thought it was gonna be someone that barely was gonna come out in this movie, and hadn't been in the others. shock

Neha
I know! When he was young he had a round face but,now,look! he has an oval one.

Draco69
I hope to god, they fix Neville's god-awful teeth. Maybe that's supposed to be his character or something but Jesus....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.