Odin vs. Emperor Charon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
See the respect thread in my sig for info on Charon

Mider999
charon wins if this was CLASSIC odin then odin would have a better chance but i dont know how much of a chance, see charon spawned an army of beings who could reshape and destroy planets each by themselves and they all came from inside his head or something they call him dad.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
See the respect thread in my sig for info on Charon

I did a few threads on Charon....Odin falls

King Kandy
I didn't see anyhting that impressive from charon. Nothing that makes me think Odin could take him out.

Mider999
the most impressive feat is that he made that army of lawbringers i think.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by King Kandy
I didn't see anyhting that impressive from charon. Nothing that makes me think Odin could take him out. Might want to rephrase that...

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Kandy
I didn't see anyhting that impressive from charon. Nothing that makes me think Odin couldn't take him out.
Fixed.

Supreme being
Great thread Mike its a shame not many people are responding to this. I am leaning towards Charon on this one but a lack of feats from Charon gives Odin the edge.

Mider999
Odin loses he dont have the power to do what charon has done even his short list of feats are greater then odins longer list.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Mider999
Odin loses he dont have the power to do what charon has done even his short list of feats are greater then odins longer list.

Your spot on now to come to think of it Charon made like a hundred or more Lawbringers and i would say at least one lawbringer>>>Silver surfer.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Supreme being
Your spot on now to come to think of it Charon made like a hundred or more Lawbringers and i would say at least one lawbringer>>>Silver surfer. no expression

Supreme being
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
no expression

no expression no expression no expression

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Supreme being
no expression no expression no expression And the Lawbringers did what exactly to put them above Surfer?

Mider999
they seem pretty powerful to me, being able to remake the planets as well as destroy them with basically no effort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.