defend the source wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
marvels cosmic power houses have invaded dc universe to break through the source wall, can they be stopped by these dc cosmics?
dc cosmics

spectre
lucifer
michael
Anti-Monitor
Mr. Mxyzptlk
ultimator
shazam

marvel cosmics
pretcon beyonder
pretcon molecule man
living tribunal
Meggan at Full potential
mad jim jasper/fury
thanos w/ig/un
phoenix force devil

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
marvels cosmic power houses have invaded dc universe to break through the source wall, can they be stopped by these dc cosmics?
dc cosmics

spectre
lucifer
michael
Anti-Monitor
Mr. Mxyzptlk
ultimator
shazam

marvel cosmics
pretcon beyonder
pretcon molecule man
living tribunal
Meggan at Full potential
mad jim jasper/fury
thanos w/ig/un
phoenix force devil

I adore Marvel. I read DC. Look at my avatar, tells anyone who I admire.

Skeets
They brake through and then what?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Skeets
They brake through and then what?

They have a glass of cosmic champagne?

Badabing
If DC recruits Storm then they have a chance.

durfist

Board Walker
Michael? So basically the source is defending the wall.

Team defense ftw

Skeets
Originally posted by Board Walker
Michael? So basically the source is defending the wall.

Team defense ftw
Michael's the source now?

Board Walker
Michael's the source now?

He is a living doorway of the source pretty much, a living conduit, which is why I said basically.

Skeets
He is a living doorway of the source pretty much, a living conduit, which is why I said basically.
Huh?where you got this from?
Wouldn't the Source wall be the Doorway to the Source...ermmnone

Board Walker
Huh?where you got this from?
Wouldn't the Source wall be the Doorway to the Source...ermmnone

The source is the source of all things, it is what it is.

Michael is not an embodiment, not a shell, but a living conduit through which the Source flows and does what it wills.

Michael is not a person shell of a soul per say, he is a door way of the source itself.

Skeets
You still didn't answer my question..

Validus
The source is the source of all things, it is what it is.

Michael is not an embodiment, not a shell, but a living conduit through which the Source flows and does what it wills.

Michael is not a person shell of a soul per say, he is a door way of the source itself.
ermmnone

Skeets
You still didn't answer my question..
ermmnone

Board Walker
Originally posted by Validus
ermmnone

I just want to clarify, this is shown in any of Michael's cannon experiences.

It is most clearly shown on panel, when the Spectre breaches the source wall and finds the source itself. The spectre pleads with the source that it takes tangible form, a conduit, with which he (the spectre) can comprehend, and what does the Spectre find? He finds Michael.

illadelph12
Wow...

Board Walker
Originally posted by illadelph12
Wow...

Perhaps you do not read the comics, but because it contradicts with your boxed perception, does not mean it is incorrect; it is on panel.

Skeets
I just want to clarify, this is shown in any of Michael's cannon experiences.

It is most clearly shown on panel, when the Spectre breaches the source wall and finds the source itself. The spectre pleads with the source that it takes tangible form, a conduit, with which he (the spectre) can comprehend, and what does the Spectre find? He finds Michael.
No he doesn't..no expression
Spectre has been in the Source twice to my knowledge.First it was a flame and the second as Hal Jordan it was the central power battery and a Guardian.

Board Walker
No he doesn't..no expression
Spectre has been in the Source twice to my knowledge.First it was a flame and the second as Hal Jordan it was the central power battery and a Guardian.

Incorrect, when the Spectre entered the source (not power battery), when Spectre asked the source to take a form he could comprehend, what was formed was the flaming hand and the same flaming text which Michael speaks, the same flame which engulfs michael.

Validus
Perhaps you do not read the comics, but because it contradicts with your boxed perception, does not mean it is incorrect; it is on panel.
ermmnone

Skeets
Incorrect, when the Spectre entered the source (not power battery), when Spectre asked the source to take a form he could comprehend, what was formed was the flaming hand and the same flaming text which Michael speaks, the same flame which engulfs michael.
*sigh* That was Spectre just assuming and taking a guess.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9653/spectre19975814aq8.jpg
When Michael speaks the text is in script...erm

The Source as Hal Jordan sees it,again no Michael...no expression
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w263/Steeks_scans/TheSpectre19-14.jpg

Board Walker
*sigh* That was Spectre just assuming and taking a guess.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9653/spectre19975814aq8.jpg
When Michael speaks the text is in script...erm

The Source as Hal Jordan sees it,again no Michael...no expression
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w263/Steeks_scans/TheSpectre19-14.jpg

Their was no assumption there, it was the same text and flame that Michael is shrouded in every time he appears.

illadelph12
Boardwalker, I do not care much for you to address me in such a manner, but I'll let it slide this time because I know you're in your usual DC defense mode and tend to post irrationally and in a defensive manner.

It's me, Illadelph, not one of these other posters. No need for that.

Skeets
Their was no assumption there, it was the same text and flame that Michael is shrouded in every time he appears.
Yeah,OOOO....KKKKKK...haermm

Then explain the second scan...no expression
And anyone who reads the scan would agree with me,that Spectre was just assuming and taking a guess.

Board Walker
Boardwalker, I do not care much for you to address me in such a manner, but I'll let it slide this time because I know you're in your usual DC defense mode and tend to post irrationally and in a defensive manner.

I understand, I now see.

Board Walker
Yeah,OOOO....KKKKKK...haermm

Then explain the second scan...no expression
And anyone who reads the scan would agree with me,that Spectre was just assuming and taking a guess.

The second scan is his mind creating construct for him to understand.

The first scan, is The spectre requesting the source itself to take a form he can understand.

The Source became Michael, as I said Michael is a doorway of the source.

Their is no assumption on spectres part, it is the source itself taking a form that it so chooses.

Skeets
The second scan is his mind creating construct for him to understand.

The first scan, is The spectre requesting the source itself to take a form he can understand.

The Source became Michael, as I said Michael is a doorway of the source.

Their is no assumption on spectres part, it is the source itself taking a form that it so chooses.
If Spectre knew it was Michael or took his form,why did he feel the need to ask who or what "it" was?
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/848/spectre19975815df8.jpg

The Source takes a form that allows the visitor to comprehend it.If it did take the form of Michael it was only because the Spectre willed it.

Board Walker
If Spectre knew it was Michael or took his form,why did he feel the need to ask who or what "it" was?
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/848/spectre19975815df8.jpg

The Source takes a form that allows the visitor to comprehend it.If it did take the form of Michael it was only because the Spectre willed it.

The point of the entire argument, regardless of which view yours or mine, is that Michael was the form which the Source took in the midst of the Source; when the source could have taken a myriad of forms that the spectre could of comprehended.

As I said, Michael is a doorway of the source itself, it is a conduit through which the Source interacts with others, as it did on panel.

You assuming that the spectre willed it michael is speculation.

On the other hand, the flame and text was exactly the same Michaels in every single one of his cannon appearances.

Now which do you think DC was going for?

WorldWarHulk
Funny how he also says some other "or some other archangel", but that's ignored...

Also, so based on your arguement, you also think that the central power battery is the Source?

Redicules, to say the least...

Skeets
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Funny how he also says some other "or some other archangel", but that's ignored...

Also, so based on your arguement, you also think that the central power battery is the Source?

Redicules, to say the least...
haermm Exactly.

UniOmni

No heat but..

Lol at the caged and bruised animal approach.

When dealing with some posters, i find it much easier to simply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.