Arm Wrestling match Superman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Arm Wrestling match Superman vs Silver Surfer who wins.

Board Walker
such spite

hush
Originally posted by Board Walker
such spite
??not from me??

Kurash
not a fight between the two and ill disregard SS ability to drain Supes of the solar energy. So now it just becomes who is stronger? Personally, I think superman has the feats, but we know how strong the surfer is. Ill say its a split 5/10

Validus
Umm yeah, Surfer isn't beating Kal in arm wrestling.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Kurash
not a fight between the two and ill disregard SS ability to drain Supes of the solar energy. So now it just becomes who is stronger? Personally, I think superman has the feats, but we know how strong the surfer is. Ill say its a split 5/10

SS could try to drain him all he wants, but superman has shown recently in comics, he can absorb pretty much any energy, as well as being able to absorb draining itself.

The very energy that was being produced when he was being drained was feeding him faster then he could be drained.

Bentley
SS can transmutate the energy stored into red sun radiation, kryptonite or both; I don't care writers try to dismiss Clark's weakness all the time, he ain't feeding with kryptonite radiation.

Kurash
regardless im a firm believer that if you take out SS's ability to drain Clark of the solar energy, Supes is the stronger of the two. If i had to battle a powerful being and I had to choose between the two Id pick supes, because I think hes overall more powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by hush
Arm Wrestling match Superman vs Silver Surfer who wins.

ss

Soljer
Arm Wrestling?

Maybe if this is after the Silver Surfer absorbed a Sun....

batdude123
Why are people bringing up draining of energy/red sun radiation/k-nite/amping/etc.?

This is just Silver Surfer and Superman in a straight up test of strength with no tricks or catch 22's.

Norrin gets a beat down in arm wrestling.

tdawg14
In an arm wrestling contest, Supes takes it with ease. In a fight, Surfer is way superior.

TheGame17
ok without any of the absorption of powers bullshit on siver surfers part, then superman wins. he's shown greater feats in raw strength than surfer has in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.