Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Kind of interesting that these games will be released this upcoming Sunday on April 22, 2007.

Games aren't usually released on Sundays.

I'm pretty sure I'll get it.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Thunder Fox
i am getting it i don't know why but i am

Stalker 360
ill get it eventually

SIC_666
Pokemon Gmaes Rock!!!! woot!ill like get it 4 christma or summink messed

InnerRise
Originally posted by SIC_666
Pokemon Gmaes Rock!!!! woot!ill like get it 4 christma or summink messed How about a Dictionary FOR CHRISTMAS or SOMETHING instead of GAMES. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mišt
Are these complimentary games like red/blue and gold/silver, or seperate games altogether? Whats the difference between the two?

SIC_666
Same gameplay i think the difference is new pokemon , advanced graphics like loadz of new features

u can loadz of info on www.serebii.net

SIC_666
Originally posted by InnerRise
How about a Dictionary FOR CHRISTMAS or SOMETHING instead of GAMES. erm

What ya meen?

Lana

Morridini
I really loved Blue/Red and Silver/Gold, Sapphire/Ruby on the other hand I found to be a let down. Make sure to tell us what you think of these games, if they are up there with Blue-Silver then I might consider getting it.

Lana
Well, I've been playing Pearl for about, oh, an hour so far, and I'm having fun with it.

Then again, I haven't actually played a Pokemon game since Yellow came out stick out tongue

I did find a list that has which Pokemon are exclusive in each game. I don't know what most of them are laughing out loud

Morridini

Lana
Well, as that list has some of the old original Pokemon on it, I'm assuming that yes, they're in Diamond/Pearl as well.

((The_Anomaly))
If I had a DS I'd prolly get it. Even though I haven't played a Pokemon game since the first Red version lol.

Barker
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
If I had a DS I'd get it. Either that or I'd wait for the inevitable special edition.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Lana
Well, as that list has some of the old original Pokemon on it, I'm assuming that yes, they're in Diamond/Pearl as well. quite abit of then you have to transfer from the GBA games so like alot are catchable in the games but a few you have to bring over to your ds game

Morridini
Wonder why the DS is still so damned expensive, the price of th DS will probably be why I never get this game.

Mišt
Well, I've been playing Pearl for about, oh, an hour so far, and I'm having fun with it.

Then again, I haven't actually played a Pokemon game since Yellow came out stick out tongue

I did find a list that has which Pokemon are exclusive in each game. I don't know what most of them are laughing out loud

Hmm, I will probably get Pearl just for Slowpoke. Dialga looks cool for Diamond though.

Lana

Mišt
Slowpoke is my favouritist pokemontouched

I got a video before and it has dual battles!oh I might just consider buying a DS for this ermm

Lana
I played it for about 6 hours yesterday embarrasment

In my defense, I have the flu and thus can't do much else while in bed stick out tongue

And yes, you can do duel battles.

G U I T A R
How about a Dictionary FOR CHRISTMAS or SOMETHING instead of GAMES. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... LMAO

InnerRise
I actually checked in the store today to see if they had any and they were sold out. I was kind of surprised b/c I wasn't sure if the Pokemon franchise still had as much moving power as before. I was pleased to see that it had sold out though and that it was still that popular.

I wasn't too hurt b/c I keep going through these changes.

First: I could care less about the upcoming Pokemon Games

Then: I start back playing Pokemon Sapphire and get excited for the upcoming Pokemon Games and plan on getting it.

Now: I don't really care. I'll probably get it just to get it and b/c I've gotten all of the previous ones, but I'm not as excited as I was during the "THEN" period as described up above.

I'll probably get it next week/weekend.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Skeets
Doesn't the game support wi-fi battling?

Lana
Yup. Trading, also. And there's an underground area you can go to which logs you on wi-fi where you can look for treasure and stuff like that.

Skeets
Yup. Trading, also. And there's an underground area you can go to which logs you on wi-fi where you can look for treasure and stuff like that.
I'm getting this...no expression
Wanna help me get the starting 3?13

InnerRise
In the Underground you can also connect with other people and trade and battle and stuff and then they have this global system where once you've traded or battled with someone, or something along those lines, you have their location on your world map and can see where they're at.

I can't really remember all the stuff they said about the Underground but it's suppose to be very expansive or something.

I don't have Wi-Fi at home so I don't have to worry about it. doped

InnerRise
I'm not surprised that Pokemon Diamond is selling more than Pokemon Pearl being that the majority of the players are male and they'd prefer to Blue Version rather than the Pink Version.

Anyways.....

You can actually transfer your Pokemon from the Gameboy Advanced Pokemon Games via the Gameboy Advanced Gameslot in the Nintendo DS.

SO I'm wondering if you do this right off the bat will you be able to breeze through the game with your already strong Pokemon?

That'll be cheap I think if that is the case.

I won't be doing that when I get this game.

But yeah, I'm happy to see this game is getting so much praise.

I was getting scared with all the Pokemon Are Dead crap and it was a FAD and it's over.

I even read some of a book and the book as titled "The Death of Pokemon."

It was an enthralling read and I'd like to go back for more. But I guess the book wasn't exactly correct b/c it still seems to be going strong with the new generation of kids and even the first generation of kids that caught on in the very beginning.

The book commented on the Games and TV Shows and Action Figures and sales of them an everything.

I'll definitely have to pick it back up again.

Then onto the book about how Wal-Mart is taking over the world and is evil.

Barker
You have to encounter all 150 Sinnohdex Pokemon to get the National Dex to get into the Pal Park to be able to have a shot at catching the dumped Pokemon.

So, odds are, probably not until late game.

Barkata ba barkarimasu ba.....

InnerRise
I was saying that you can transfer the pokemon from the previous games. Not catch them all over again. You'd automatically have them again in your new game once you transfered them.

Skeets
Originally posted by Barker
You have to encounter all 150 Sinnohdex Pokemon to get the National Dex to get into the Pal Park to be able to have a shot at catching the dumped Pokemon.

So, odds are, probably not until late game.

ermmnone

Lana
I was saying that you can transfer the pokemon from the previous games. Not catch them all over again. You'd automatically have them again in your new game once you transfered them.

No you wouldn't. You can transfer them to your Diamond/Pearl game, but you wouldn't actually have them until you go into the Pal Park and catch them again. Which you likely wouldn't be able to do until the end of the game.

Morridini

Barker

Transfered Pokemon are dumped into the Pal Park, where you catch them all over again.

Same stats and everything, just you have to work for them.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Barker
Transfered Pokemon are dumped into the Pal Park, where you catch them all over again.

Same stats and everything, just you have to work for them.

Barkata ba barkarimasu ba..... Oh ok. Hmmm......

Well I don't know if I'd really be interested in something like that and then it's more than likely towards the end of the game anyway when you're likely to already have strong Pokemon.

Barker
It's still Safari-Zone style though, except you have Pal Balls or something like that. They're pretty much Master Balls.

Skeets
So I gotta catch a level 100 Mewtwo....no expression
Oh and I got the game a few hours ago...13

InnerRise
Originally posted by Skeets
So I gotta catch a level 100 Mewtwo....no expression
Oh and I got the game a few hours ago...13 Ha! Exactly what I.........wait.....................which gameboy adv. games had mewtwo?

probably the remakes which i didnt play.

Skeets
Ha! Exactly what I.........wait.....................which gameboy adv. games had mewtwo?

Fire red and Leaf Green..

Morridini
Did they have Mew aswell?

JKozzy
I'm considering getting this game.... like Lana I haven't played the games since the Yellow version. Sounds like the games have grown quite large.... there'll always be 151 pokemon to me.
Originally posted by Morridini
Wonder why the DS is still so damned expensive, the price of th DS will probably be why I never get this game. For what it's capable of, I think it's extremely reasonably priced. The first Game Boy was $180 when it came out.

InnerRise
So which do you people prefer: Playing during the Day or the Night?

I wonder why they took the Day and Night Feature out when with Ruby and Sapphire but decided to put it back in with Diamond and Pearl.

Lana
I basically just play whenever; most of my playtime so far has been afternoon-evening. Night gets annoying because all of the damned Zubats everywhere ermm

Morridini
Originally posted by JKozzy
For what it's capable of, I think it's extremely reasonably priced. The first Game Boy was $180 when it came out.

It's just that it has been out for ages and still haven't dropped in price, and it just feels weird that a GameCube is cheaper then a DS.

InnerRise
It's just that it has been out for ages and still haven't dropped in price, and it just feels weird that a GameCube is cheaper then a DS. Not when you consider how long the Gamecube has been out in comparison to the DS and that the Gamecube is out of commission now. No more games are being made for it and it's last generation.

Makes sense.

JKozzy
It's just that it has been out for ages and still haven't dropped in price, and it just feels weird that a GameCube is cheaper then a DS. They were originally $149, they dropped to $129...
Not when you consider how long the Gamecube has been out in comparison to the DS and that the Gamecube is out of commission now. No more games are being made for it and it's last generation.

Makes sense.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Yup.

Morridini
Lucky Americans, average price of a Nintendo DS here in Norway is 235-240$, and the cheapest one they only had a limited of were selling for a whooping 200-210$ a month or so ago. In my opinion that's a bit too expensive for something that has been on the market for nearly three years.

JKozzy
Is it possible to go on a website like Ebay or import one somehow? You'd have to pay a good amount for shipping but in the long run you could maybe save money.

Lana
Lucky Americans, average price of a Nintendo DS here in Norway is 235-240$, and the cheapest one they only had a limited of were selling for a whooping 200-210$ a month or so ago. In my opinion that's a bit too expensive for something that has been on the market for nearly three years.

That's more due to exchange rates than anything else, though.

And I second what JKozzy said - try getting an import one. The systems are region-free (unless you plan on playing Chinese games, in which you'd need a Chinese system).

Morridini
Ah that's right, region free. I'll look into that, any sites besides auctioneering sites that sell games and gaming systems online?

Lord Follen

I wonder why they took the Day and Night Feature out when with Ruby and Sapphire but decided to put it back in with Diamond and Pearl.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... so you cant get an umbreon!!!!!!! mad unless you trade from the dumb collosum crap games... cause i think the gc games of pokemon sucked....... no offense to anyone...

Thunder Fox

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... i prefer nights lately cause i am trying to evolve my eevee to umbreon but i normally prefer day

Barker
That's more due to exchange rates than anything else, though.

And I second what JKozzy said - try getting an import one. The systems are region-free (unless you plan on playing Chinese games, in which you'd need a Chinese system).
I didn't know they allowed games in China.

no expression haermm

InnerRise
Well I purchased Pokemon Diamond this morning.

When I went to the other Wal-Mart last week, it was sold out but was $40.

The Wal-Mart that I went to this morning was selling them for $34.

Hmmm.....

And they had a lot of them too. The games took up more than a single shelf space.

Naruto91
This game is awesome! Graphics are gorgeous (for a Pokemon handheld that is)! Everything is perfect, except that you can't go to Pal Park until you get the National Pokedex. I want a Leafeon so freekin bad!!!

Skeets
Originally posted by Naruto91
This game is awesome! Graphics are gorgeous (for a Pokemon handheld that is)! Everything is perfect, except that you can't go to Pal Park until you get the National Pokedex. I want a Leafeon so freekin bad!!!
I can hook you up,with an Eevee,just pm me your friend code.13

InnerRise
I can hook you up,with an Eevee,just pm me your friend code.13 oh

Lord Follen
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
i prefer nights lately cause i am trying to evolve my eevee to umbreon but i normally prefer day lol i gots an umbreon.... all i did was give it tones of proffins and took it to the massage lady twice and gave it carbos and other things than wala!...lmao got her at lvl 7 i think... now shes a developed oneat lvl 39 lmao

InnerRise
This is the first time that I've played through a Pokemon game without 6 main Pokemon. I refused to catch that Generic Sparky or whatever that bird pokemon's name is that you keep running into all through out the game.

So I never caught a bird Pokemon. I was hoping against hope "Piplup" would be able to fly although I highly doubted it. Plus I wouldn't want to weight it down with a bunch of HM's.

Which by the way, I hate HM's ugh! I refused to give any of my main pokemon "Rock Smash" so I gave it to some random geodude who I have to keep switching in and out of the computer whenever I need it which is annoying.

But yeah, I'm more than halfway through the game and I still only have 5 main pokemon and I eventually caught a Sparky just so that I would be able to fly around, but i don't battle with it. Just there for transportation. I went back and found a Mercrow or whatever it's name is, but my goal is to catch a Chatnot once I get to the area in the game where it's located. Once I catch, that, I'll make it my main bird pokemon and teach it fly.

The HM Smog seems perfectly useless by the way. I've used it only once.

So yeah.

Can't wait for Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Does anybody know if you lose your pokemon on the DS if you transfer them over to Battle Revolution? That would suck, though I'm sure it's the case.

Lord Follen
i dont even think you can transfer it to battle revolution can you? cause that would be just weird....... and you probably wont if they do it through wifi.... the only reason i can think of losing it is if its a one way conection like the pokemon lg fr r s and e....

InnerRise
Yeah. You can transfer wirelessly to revolution.

lg? fr? r? s? e?

Lord Follen
leaf green
fire red
ruby
saphire
emerald

i did not know that.....hmmm... thats food for thought

xNIXSONx
just bought it yesterday, planning on migrating my gba emerald pokemon to my diamond, any advice or additional info?

Lord Follen
um... you can only migrate after you beat the eleit four and get national dex..... i duno.... lmao

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Lord Follen
um... you can only migrate after you beat the eleit four and get national dex..... i duno.... lmao

DAMIT are you serious?!! *sigh*

Thunder Fox
actually you can do it before all you need is national Dex all you need to do is make sure you get palkia from somone online and you can get it before you face the elitefour

xNIXSONx
anyways i got like 2 badges lol, my purplup whatever its name is 2nd evolution.

anyone know when a geodude will evolve, mine its lv 22 and i want it to evolve!!

Thunder Fox
oh no expression

Geodude evolves at 25

Burnt Pancakes
Just got this.

Lord Follen
actually you can do it before all you need is national Dex all you need to do is make sure you get palkia from somone online and you can get it before you face the elitefour you can get the other legendary data from the old woman in the city with the hole and hyrogliphs... cinthias grandma or what not....
realy i dint know that... cause i needed two of the pokemon they had to compleat the pokedex......but thats just me...lmao i dont go out seaking pokemon... i only get the ones i want... lmao

Thunder Fox
thats one way that you can do it but for the lucky people with wifi or usb cable you just need to get traded over and you do not need to catch them which i a mglad for otherwise i would never have gotten the national dex

Lord Follen
lol all i wanted though out the whole game was an abra and an evee..lmao

SaTsuJiN
I used to love pokemon... but I hate how in the cartoon they give like 12 orders at once before their turn is even over.. and they even interrupt eachother

ash : pikachu use thunderbolt!
random trainer : dodge that! then use (whatever) attack~
ash : dodge his quick attack and counter with iron tail or something!
random trainer : parry his iron tail, then kick him into the sky, then do dive with fury swipes~
ash : you shut up!
random trainer : no you!

I mean seriously they should have kept it a little more believable..
just the other day I saw articuno spit water, and then use icebeam to freeze it, and it would break and create shards that slowed down charizard.. -_-... lamez0r

so how are the DS pokemon so far?

Kero_Co
I don't think I'll get this game now. In a few months I'm sure pokemon Jade or something will be announced and be the definitive version with new features. Soon they'll be running out of names. I see pokemon black and white or light and dark, but after that who knows.

InnerRise
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I used to love pokemon... but I hate how in the cartoon they give like 12 orders at once before their turn is even over.. and they even interrupt eachother

ash : pikachu use thunderbolt!
random trainer : dodge that! then use (whatever) attack~
ash : dodge his quick attack and counter with iron tail or something!
random trainer : parry his iron tail, then kick him into the sky, then do dive with fury swipes~
ash : you shut up!
random trainer : no you!

I mean seriously they should have kept it a little more believable..
just the other day I saw articuno spit water, and then use icebeam to freeze it, and it would break and create shards that slowed down charizard.. -_-... lamez0r

so how are the DS pokemon so far? Wow.........If the cartoon show, which I'm actually watching one of the Pokemon Movies by the way, but if the cartoon show was done exactly as the game is done it would be even LESS REALISTIC. I really don't get your reasonings and your miscombobulations about why the show is done the way as it is as opposed to how the games are done.

To answer your question. The game follows the same formula as all the previous Pokemon games and is enjoyable all the same. Nothing extremely new, but the formula still works.

SaTsuJiN
Wow.........If the cartoon show, which I'm actually watching one of the Pokemon Movies by the way, but if the cartoon show was done exactly as the game is done it would be even LESS REALISTIC. I really don't get your reasonings and your miscombobulations about why the show is done the way as it is as opposed to how the games are done.

To answer your question. The game follows the same formula as all the previous Pokemon games and is enjoyable all the same. Nothing extremely new, but the formula still works.

what I mean is why not have the game mimic the cartoon?... as opposed to making the game look like a dumbed down version of the cartoon

like have your pets with you in real time and order them to do moves, or take control of them... rather than the turn based approach
you can even have each pet control differently so its harder to avoid attacks for some than it is for others.. the turn based gameplay limits the series IMO

Morridini

SaTsuJiN
I'm saying its annoying to see the cartoon bark 12 different commands in 3 seconds, when you're stuck choosing 1 at a time in the game when we're in a generation with hardware perfectly capable of performing real time pokemon battles

InnerRise
Well your first posts was complaining about the show not being like the game, now your posts are complaining about the games not being like the show.

I agree that it'd be interesting to be able to command your pokemon in real time as they do in the show though.

xNIXSONx
anyone know when Machop evolves

Morridini
It used to be 28, don't know if those things change in newer versions or not.

SaTsuJiN
I'm a fan of water and ice pokemon... though I haven't played since pokemon yellow embarrasment

xNIXSONx
anyone else have friends they complain that their are too many pokemon these days? and they say stuff like, "i cant even keep track of em all, original 150 is the way to go"

Skeets
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
anyone else have friends they complain that their are too many pokemon these days? and they say stuff like, "i cant even keep track of em all, original 150 is the way to go"
Meh,more variety.
Even though the originals were superior in design and all that jive.

xNIXSONx
Meh,more variety.
Even though the originals were superior in design and all that jive.

wat i tell em is "its cool to learn about new pokemon, its just like when we were introduced to the original 150"

Lord Follen
i hate legendary pokemon....... casue i waist so many pokeballs.......like this one ghost dragon i got in the spring path cave..........

xNIXSONx
i caught a lv 38 tentacruel w/ my lv 36 empoleon! ye

Thunder Fox
i hate legendary pokemon....... casue i waist so many pokeballs.......like this one ghost dragon i got in the spring path cave.......... meh i caught him its worth the effort once you catch it and use a few heart scales to recover the good attacks it has

Lord Follen
lmao i dont have any heart scales...lmao

Thunder Fox
go threw underground and dig them up you can go there with out wifi

Lord Follen
i hate the underground....lmao though i did plant things in the ground their...lmao i purposly step on my own traps for fun...lol

Lana

Quite frankly, I'm one of those people. It really is hard to keep track of what is what. I have no idea which pokemon is what element, and with ones like steel and dark, no idea what's weak and strong against stuff. It's gotten a bit ridiculous.

Thunder Fox
it has be come trouble some but it does come in handy and they mad an app for the poke tech on there that allows you to see what type is weak or strong against what

xNIXSONx
hey ppl you guys should name ur 6 current pokemon n lvls!

Thunder Fox
1 Charizard Lv. 60

2 Salimance Lv. 100

3 Rayquaza Lv. 100

4 Flareon Lv. 100

5 Blaziken Lv. 100

6 Sceptile Lv. 100

GyroSlayer
Prinplup LV 23 messedtaravia LV 16

Graveler LV 28 : Abra Lv 15

Ponyta LV 18 :EEG

InnerRise
1 Charizard Lv. 60

2 Salimance Lv. 100

3 Rayquaza Lv. 100

4 Flareon Lv. 100

5 Blaziken Lv. 100

6 Sceptile Lv. 100 Wow.

Well I currently only have 5 main pokemon still. I can't believe I have 7 of the badges and still haven't found my 6th Main Pokemon to add to the party. I'm still waiting to catch that bird pokemon. Right now I'm just using that generic grey bird pokemon to fly around, but I don't level it up or use it in battle. I'm waiting til I get to the area that has Chatnot, or whatever it's name is.

I'll have to come back later to give my Pokemon and their levels. Can't remembe ahora mismo.

anata wa wakarimasu ka....

xNIXSONx
i got 6 badges and my team is:

lv41 Empoleon named Braebrook
lv35 Ponyta (when does a ponyta evolve?)
lv29 Graveller (when does graveller evolve?)
lv37 Staraptor
lv30 Roserade (i need a cooler looking plant pokemon)
lv31 Luxray

Ridley_Prime
Hmm. I'm about to catch Dialga. I wonder what nature it should have...

Lord Follen
1) 69 Luxray
2)43 umbreon
3)48 staraptor
4)26 spiritomb
5) 25 spiritomb
6)28 espeon

i think that for those of us who have beaten the elit four sholuld post our lvls of our pokemon who helped in wining =D

1) sneasel lvl 45
2)Torterra lvl 53
3)staraptor lvl 47
4)luxray lvl 55
5)dialga lvl 49
6)Kadabra lvl 55

Thunder Fox
i got 6 badges and my team is:

lv41 Empoleon named Braebrook
lv35 Ponyta (when does a ponyta evolve?)
lv29 Graveller (when does graveller evolve?)
lv37 Staraptor
lv30 Roserade (i need a cooler looking plant pokemon)
lv31 Luxray trade graveler over to someone to make it evolve to golem

1) 69 Luxray
2)43 umbreon
3)48 staraptor
4)26 spiritomb
5) 25 spiritomb
6)28 espeon

i think that for those of us who have beaten the elit four sholuld post our lvls of our pokemon who helped in wining =D

1) sneasel lvl 45
2)Torterra lvl 53
3)staraptor lvl 47
4)luxray lvl 55
5)dialga lvl 49
6)Kadabra lvl 55 you wanna know the team i had to beat the elite four.......

Luxray Lv. 45

Infernape Lv. 49

Machamp Lv. 49

Dialga Lv.55

Uxie Lv. 51

Lucario Lv. 42

Lord Follen
i didnt have any of those anoying sprite things after i beat eliet four... i didnt want to 'acidentaly' kill one in frustration...lmao

my lucario is only a 21...lmao

now how many revives did you use? evil face lmao i used a whole bunch.... i love the herbs from the herb shop!

Thunder Fox
in order
have two of the three little sprites

Lucario is now 60

needed 30 revives 30 Full restores, 2 elixers

Lord Follen
same with me.... just need merspirit and cressilia (thing from that moon island what not)

i dont use elixers...lmao and i dont user revives anymore casue i found something better! =D

Thunder Fox
lol

Lord Follen
revival herbs..... i think thats a better invest ment...... revies only do half helth and cost 1500
revival herbs do full healt for 2800..... i think thats smart shoping!!!

InnerRise
Well it really doesn't matter since you can just buy double the REVIVES to do what 1 REVIVAL HERB will do and it's basically the same amount of money whichever method you choose, so it really doesn't matter which one you buy. erm

xNIXSONx
anyone know when Onix evolves btw

Ridley_Prime
anyone know when Onix evolves btw
Um, if I'm remembering correctly, I think you have to give it the Metal Coat held item and then trade it (like you have to do for Kadabra, Haunter, Graveler, and Machoke to evolve into their final forms).

Thunder Fox
anyone know when Onix evolves btw like ridley said make it hold metal coat and trade it its the same for Scyther or you just wait and catch a Steelix later in the game

InnerRise
Yeah, I'd say just catch a Steelix. I happen to come by some accidentally and just caught one for the heck of it. Now it's sitting in my PC.

You can find them on that island in which you get to by hopping on a boat from the first town you get to that has a boat for you to ride on.

Lord Follen
Well it really doesn't matter since you can just buy double the REVIVES to do what 1 REVIVAL HERB will do and it's basically the same amount of money whichever method you choose, so it really doesn't matter which one you buy. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... yes it does... becasue you save 200 moneys plus you can only use one revive on a pokemon then you have to waste more time trying to heal the pokemon to full health. their for its way more helpful than a revive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.