Spiderman vs Captain America (LOGICAL EDITION)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glazier
I was surprised about the stupidity of the Cap vs Spidey thread...

"Spider winning 7/10"
"Cap keeping up with Spidey"
"Quickly outpunches each other"
messed

Seriously, that fight is CRACK!

In this topic, the fight will be discussed with LOGICAL points of view, and no PIS like in the comic where Spidey and Cap fought to a stalemate, as that will NEVER happen when your opponent is many times stronger and faster than yourself. You may be a better fighter, but will your cool maneuvers work if you are punched before you get to react? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
Got your 3 threads out of the way eh?

guy222
Originally posted by Glazier
I was surprised about the stupidity of the Cap vs Spidey thread...

"Spider winning 7/10"
"Cap keeping up with Spidey"
"Quickly outpunches each other"
messed

Seriously, that fight is CRACK!

In this topic, the fight will be discussed with LOGICAL points of view, and no PIS like in the comic where Spidey and Cap fought to a stalemate, as that will NEVER happen when your opponent is many times stronger and faster than yourself. You may be a better fighter, but will your cool maneuvers work if you are punched before you get to react? roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey

BUSTER1
i definitely agree with this tread. its ridiculous that cap.america is shown to be superior to spiderman in a fight. spiderman would be too fast and land several very hard punches in cap's face b4 he could even react- and rememeber spidey is a lot stronger so those punches would end the fight b4 it even began. as for cap being more experienced, for gods's sake spiderman has over 10 years of experience (marvel time) its not like he just got bitten by that spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.