Vacancy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
caught this flick last night. not bad, kate beckingstale is hot as hell, as usual. big grin

masterkit
I want to see it, it looks very promising.

Rogue Jedi
it is. you know that critical point in horror movies, the point where the victim(s) find out they are in trouble? it is pulled off masterfully in this movie.

Darth_Erebus2
I thought this movie was totally predictable and boring. You always knew what was about to happen throuout the flick. There were no good plot twists at all and too many of the things in the movie didn't jive with what should have been (don't want to give anything away) I agree that Kate was hot but the film did absolutely nothing for me. 4.5 out of 10...and that's being generous

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
I thought this movie was totally predictable and boring. You always knew what was about to happen throuout the flick. There were no good plot twists at all and too many of the things in the movie didn't jive with what should have been (don't want to give anything away) I agree that Kate was hot but the film did absolutely nothing for me. 4.5 out of 10...and that's being generous Ouch!Ouch!Mmmmm!

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ragesRemorse
yeah, darth pretty much hits the nail on the head with this one. Without wilsom or beckinsale i doubt we would even know this movie exists. I defintely thought it was cool beans to see wilson out of his element and appearing in a thriller. However, the script fell apart within the first 15 mins of the film. Its a shame to, It was filmed well, with fine actors, but became redundant and typical all to fast.
It would make as a fun dvd rental, but save your 12$

masterkit
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it is. you know that critical point in horror movies, the point where the victim(s) find out they are in trouble? it is pulled off masterfully in this movie.

I heard the ending was very disapointing. I really want to see it though, I've totally got into the whole thriller thing lately.

Darth Vicious
Ill wait for the dvd. I love Kate Beckinsale but even though I like him, Luke Wilson is the problem for me. Ive seen him mostly in comedies, specially being a member of the Frat Pack(at least I think he is) and I dont know If Ill take him seriously. I happened to watch Old School and some other funny movies with Vince Vaughn and a while after those movies I watched Disturbing Behavior in which he played the bad guy, I couldnt take him seriously at all.

Morning_Glory
saw it last night.... it was just ok... it was missing something

InnerRise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It would make as a fun dvd rental, but save your 12$ I'd only be saving 6 dollars. yes

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'd only be saving 6 dollars. yes

you dont have a red box near you? And still thats 6$ to save yeah? I dont think i would ever pay 6$ to rent a dvd anymore.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by masterkit
I heard the ending was very disapointing. I really want to see it though, I've totally got into the whole thriller thing lately.
well, it wasn't that bad. it could have been better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.