Team Eternal vs Darkseid,Depowered Tyrant & Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Eternals are bloodlusting.

Team Eternal- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternals
Ikaris
Sersi
Forgotten One
Hyperion
Sprite
Thena
Makkari
Druig
Phastos

Martian_mind
Why the hell is Count Nefaria on the villian team....He doesn't touch their class...

golem370
He is vastly powerful he's like the canon fodder

Bentley
Either Tyrant or DS solos them -unless there is a big gun among them that I've never heard about before.

golem370
They are big guns

Bentley
Hyperion? Makkaki? Nah. They are good to fight the Justice League but Tyrant or DS own them easily.

golem370
Makkari is faster lifts class 50 and can run sub-light speed and has all the powers the other Eternals have.

Bentley
The OE will track him no matter his speed and he has nothing strong enough to throw at Tyrant who defeated the Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax and a bunch of others without being hurt at all.

golem370
One on one.

Bentley
Yeah, they need a new tactic manager.

However since they did not hurt him at all and he one shot them pretty much all of them I'm going to assume he would've won fighting them all at once.

golem370
Yeah I have the book and Morg and Terrax aren't even fighting him their battling thereselfs. I believe it Silver Surfer Gladiator Morg Terrax and Beta Ray Bill fought him together things would have been different.

Bentley
I don't know. Thanos could not face Tyrant and he has a history one shotting Surfer. I see those guys doing better against Thanos but not so much against Tyrant. We don't really know what does it takes to hurt him.

golem370
I believe imo Thanos did good against Tyrant. Thanos clothes was the only thing damaged in that fight. Thanos even said Tyrant didn't impress him and thought he would have but up a better fight.

Bentley
Yeah, I think that he also said something like that to Odin who was beating him to pulp and I also remember a passing mention of him dying if the battle continued.

But yeah, he held his ground. Thanos has more shooting power than those guys though.

golem370
Odin said he hadn't had on opponet like Thanos in eons.

Bentley
Well, he didn't fight Tyrant. There aren't that many above top tiers going to Asgard to duke it with (the now deceased) Odin as far as we know. And Thanos is good at what he does.

golem370
I believe Thanos showed more power against Odin

Bentley
Which battle happened first?

golem370
Don't know.

golem370

the Darkone
This team loses, if you added Chronos and Zuras then the eternals will slaughter them. Makkarri lifts about 40 to 50 tons all his other abilities went to increase his speed, Tyrant alone took out silver surfer, beta ray bill,Gladiator, terrax,morg, jack of hearts, gaymende and later took on Thanos, even Thanos stated he would've lost if the fight went any further. Tyrant & Darkseid wins the majority 8/10 or 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.