Ryu vs Team Anti-Kyokugenryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Someone should send a memo to those three that Ryu nor Ken Masters has ties to the Kyokugenryu Dojo.

However, it was through Robert Garcia's scheming that sends Eiji Kisaragi, Ryuhaku Todoh and his daughter Kasumi to Ryu's doorstep in an attempt to eliminate his school's main rival.

ROUND ONE: KASUMI TODOH

The only daughter of Ryuhaku Todo and heir to the Todoh School of Martial Arts is in Japan, looking for a Japanese guy in a white gi and wearing a red headband. Kasumi finds Ryu at Gotetsu's dojo, and attacks.

ROUND TWO: RYUHAKU TODOH

One of Ryu's guilty pleasures is that he is a fan of Sonny Chiba and Akira Kurosawa films. Upon leaving the theater, he is ambushed by Kasumi's father, Mr. Todoh.

ROUND THREE: EIJI KISARAGI

The question is who does Eiji hates more: The Kyokugenryu School, or Ryu Hayabusa (he called Ryu H. a dimestore ninja). Promising to defeat Ryu and redeem his family name, Eiji attacks Ryu.

Sado22
Round1

Kasumi reverse around a few of Ryu's moves. but when he notices that she even ripped off his windblowing pose, ryu gets really upset. shinkuuhadouken, and Kasumi goes flying back east.

Round2

Ryu? Movies? hahahahaha. sorry had to laugh there.
*Ryu and Ken after watching Crouching tiger hidden dragon*
Ryu: i ffeel like i have had an epiphany. just when i thought that being able to do all that fake crap in the SFalpha anime i had reached the peak of martial arts...yet when i watched this movie i realized i have so much fake crap that i have yet to do. these people...they could even fly. I must rain even harder so that I can fly like people in "Crouching Tiger hidden dragon"
Ken: they weren't flying, you dumbass. they had the wires thing going.
Ryu: What wires? i didn't look anywhere but at the screen...i didn't see any wires!
Ken: that's cuz they are digitally removed, numbnuts.
Ryu: digitally what?
Ken: nevermind ryu...just go practice. i'm sure you'll learn to fly just like T Hawk in the saturday morning street fighter cartoon

oh and Ryo beat Todoh in ONE MOVE in AoF1. Ryu beats him to pulp with his popcorn packet.

Round3

this will be a good fight though. Eiji can teleport, has great speed, slashing ability and can even reverse moves. he also has a good jumping ability and good evasive tactics. hmm...he'll make Ryu work, but i see Ryu putting him out with a surprise shinkuutatsumakisenpuukyaku to lure him in and pummel him.

Ryu then goes on a journey to train himself so much that he can fly.

~The Wire-Fu-Should-Be-Banned-From-Action-Movies Sado-sama

olympian
Agreed. Ryu takes them.

Overall, the one who will give Ryu the work out if using all its range of abilities its Eiji.

Xenogears
Ryu beats the team to a pulp. Eiji will make him work for the victory.

olympian
Eiji should show up at KOF more, just look at the love here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.