Warcraft Panel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
5O1bTNbbWk4

Quite something, huh? I would love to have one of those smile

Burning thought
hehe looks pretty cool, hmm, not sure if it would be as easy tho since ime used to my mouse and the view looks very small, having to keep saying unit groups would be a little annoying as well, it looked like he had to keep saying unit 2, every time he wanted to use it, but i suppose it would be awsome if you were playinga proper game and you were quickly calling out orders and such

Darth Extecute
Of course, it can not messure up with the computer.. Being one with about 165 APM+, the panel would make me worse at the game.. But I still think it would be fun to try it out big grin Even though, I'd probably have worn my throat out after a game..

Morridini
This could actually make RTS' fun again. They all feel liek clones of eachother now.

Darth Extecute
Most RTS look alike.. I'm sure it would not be a tricky thing to make this with other games, such as CC, if you are a skilled programmer and technicant..

Burning thought
personally i think CC is prob work better, but i reckon they should make RTS games specially designed and freshly made for it, games that have a lot of fetures easily accesible by the screen

Darth Extecute
I believe that is a university project.. But I'm pretty sure that one day, that might be accessable by common civil person money big grin

SaTsuJiN
they're only using it as an example so they can use it for other applications

and this is a pretty old video

I do however, think that its good to make gaming more interactive so your body just isnt sitting still for god knows how long

... @ bimanual selection being difficult with a mouse... all he did was select a group

Darth Extecute
Good thinking.. This could be a way for gamers to get a bit of exercise at the same time stick out tongue In the future, I hope they will advance the motion part of gaming to a higher level, instead of reducing it no expression

I know it's old, but I don't think it has been posted here and I think it's worth being..

MadMel
im still waiting for full on virtual reality to come out big grin

Darth Extecute
Keep on waiting, man big grin

MadMel
yea i know
its probably what nintendo are thinking of next laughing out loud
"our latest inovation...the virtual reality box
about a month after we made this anouncement, sony released plan for a box thats 5 times the size, but only works on some tvs, and its worth a million bucks
nintendo, however, are releasing a box that works on all tvs, and is worth only $500" laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.