Aunt May is going too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Die, if you go to marvel.com and look up Amazing spider-man 543, you'll see on the front cover spider-man is pulling a white cover over a body and he looks pretty sad about it, Aunt May is going to die no doubt about it

Here is the link to the front cover of the issue, if you don't wish to know what is happening to Aunt May I suggest you don't click this link:
http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=23862&sessionid=dd6edecaae8dea8560f0e3af0066b191

H. S. 6
Haven't you heard about all the "One Day" business?

He has one day to spend with her, and then she dies.

steverules
Nah...didn't hear about that bit, well I have now...but I hadn't before, I'm kinda annoyed that she's dying cause she's been in for ages and it just sux that this is happening

Skeets
Originally posted by steverules
Nah...didn't hear about that bit, well I have now...but I hadn't before, I'm kinda annoyed that she's dying cause she's been in for ages and it just sux that this is happening
He HE..This is only like her 5th time dying...no expression

SilverWave
you spelled "to" wrong

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think she also dies in Spidey 3

steverules
Originally posted by SilverWave
you spelled "to" wrong

I'll let you sue me after I've seen spier-man 3

Bardock42
Doesn't she die on a regular basis?

steverules
She's only died once and that turned out to be an actor pretending to be Aunt May

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules
She's only died once and that turned out to be an actor pretending to be Aunt May Same difference.

Arachnid1
I've known for a while now. It was kind obvious, and it sucks. A lot. Aunt May is my second favorite person in Spiderman comics. You can guess who's first.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've known for a while now. It was kind obvious, and it sucks. A lot. Aunt May is my second favorite person in Spiderman comics. You can guess who's first.

Carnage?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Bardock42
Carnage?

Carnage isn't even in my top ten. First is Spiderman....

steverules
I'm spider-man so I am your favorite shifty You shall bow down to me and be my slave mauhahahahahahahahahahaha evil face

ragesRemorse
Who gives a shit about an aunt May, i mean really. Any time she is in the comics, the story hits a stand still. Aside from more redundancy in a comic plagued by it, Her character offers nothing to the Spiderman world, aside from giving writers Something to write Spiderman to fight for. I have been hoping that the old bithc would die before i stopped reading the spiderman comics, and hope she dies now so that i may be able to start reading them again

steverules
Well she's gonna die so you can start reading again

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Who gives a shit about an aunt May, i mean really. Any time she is in the comics, the story hits a stand still. Aside from more redundancy in a comic plagued by it, Her character offers nothing to the Spiderman world, aside from giving writers Something to write Spiderman to fight for. I have been hoping that the old bithc would die before i stopped reading the spiderman comics, and hope she dies now so that i may be able to start reading them again

I give a shit about aunt may....

steverules
well this is just a lovel convo about poop laughing out loud soz I just had to say it like that

doctorstrongbad
She is okay, but she shouldn't be in every comic. Maybe she could move far away and Peter could visit her like twice a year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.