Psychics are a waste of money: DAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
in case you didn't know. on another web site, someone was talking about females into horoscopes and we talked about psychics, and so, wanted to share my thoughts with you folks, but maybe there are those who think otherwise.

debbiejo
Are you asking something?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
Are you asking something?

no, it was a general statement, but wanted to see if someone disagreed (i doubt anyone will) but in case there are credulous people out there, wanted to share my thoughts.

debbiejo
Well I'm not sure what you mean. What does "someone was talking about females into horoscopes" mean........ blink

FeceMan
JEW PSYCHICS are a waste of money!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
no, it was a general statement, but wanted to see if someone disagreed (i doubt anyone will) but in case there are credulous people out there, wanted to share my thoughts.

means i was reading about it on another web site, just like if i read it from the yahoo news or google, if it was the case, i would paste the link, but b/c it's from another message board, i simply gave the reason why i brought it up.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by FeceMan
JEW PSYCHICS are a waste of money!

I almost married a Jewish guy.

Just b/c the racial tension is over with doesn't mean you have the right to mock me now that a black person isn't blaming whites for everything this week or the later part of the month, simply b/c more devestating news happened to take our minds off of the way things were handled and the sensitivities that most didn't know that was there, as why would these girls care if they never heard of Imus? Really. I will see what you will say the next time something happens in the news regarding race.

Keep mocking me!

Cheerios!

Adam_PoE

Was this before or after your soul was put into the body of a black woman?

debbiejo
hahahahahaha

ADarksideJedi
I think they are a waste of money and don't believe in those sort of things.There is not one that I know of that actly tells the real truth and is alot of guessing.jm

chithappens
I'm still trying to understand why any physics mission in life would be to get paid using their powers. That's just wrong boxing

Ambience
Your saying that as if it was a fact, although it's your opinion.
Of coarse there are some people who don't have "supernatural" powers but will claim they do. It will always be like that. But that is the thing. Those who don't possess them (if they are in fact real) will never really know if those powers exist or not. And just because you might not have them, shouldn't give you the right to simply to everybody else it's false. As if somebody had no talent for art work, then said "Painting is a waste of time: DAH!"

Some people believe in it, some don't. Either way, you have to respect them.

Ambience
Originally posted by chithappens
I'm still trying to understand why any physics mission in life would be to get paid using their powers. That's just wrong boxing

Well artists get paid for the art they create.
Musicians get paid for their compositions or vocal abilities.
Athletes get paid for preforming.
Is that wrong?

chithappens
Apparently you miss my point: Depending on who you ask, psychics powers are given to them from the metaphysical beings who control this realm and the such.

If true, comparing them to artists is illogical - musicians are entertainers; psychics are supposed to give people a sort of foreshadowing of what is or could be. Then again, I guess that is not much different from how preachers do it. clown

Hydrono
Originally posted by Ambience
Well artists get paid for the art they create.
Musicians get paid for their compositions or vocal abilities.
Athletes get paid for preforming.
Is that wrong?

Art is here to please the eyes; psychics attempt to offer the truth to emotionally unstable people. There is a big difference...

ragesRemorse

Just b/c the racial tension is over with doesn't mean you have the right to mock me now that a black person isn't blaming whites for everything this week

im sure there is a black guy out there somewhere blamming whites for everything. black people love hating on white people.

chithappens
How do you even manage to throw race in this thread?

Seriously... asses.

FeceMan
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
im sure there is a black guy out there somewhere blamming whites for everything. black people love hating on white people.
His initials are "FOTN."

Janus X
Despite not really s "Psychics", I hear they are excellent psychiatrist/therapist.

Ambience
Originally posted by Hydrono
Art is here to please the eyes; psychics attempt to offer the truth to emotionally unstable people. There is a big difference...

Some artists decide to use their talents for different reasons

-love of it
-make money
-self expression
-because they couldn't see themselves doing anything else.

Could be the exact same with phycics.
Maybe some physics who have powers decide not to use them You don't really know. erm

chithappens
Originally posted by Ambience
Some artists decide to use their talents for different reasons

-love of it
-make money
-self expression
-because they couldn't see themselves doing anything else.

Could be the exact same with phycics.
Maybe some physics who have powers decide not to use them You don't really know. erm

You could take those reasons and apply them to any occupation. That's a horrible example.

Rogue Jedi
psychics are crap. i had a palm reading a wile back, and she was so off it wasnt even funny.

office jesus
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Al Sharpton sure does. big grin

Strangelove
in case you didn't know. on another web site, someone was talking about females into horoscopes and we talked about psychics, and so, wanted to share my thoughts with you folks, but maybe there are those who think otherwise. What?!?!?! Psychics are a waste of money?!? This is news to me! shock

In an unrelated independent study, water has recently been shown to quench thirst. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puzzle
My best friends mom is a psychic...all I ever saw her do was give general advice that can apply to any one. shrug

debbiejo
I'll tell you something, I've been to a few just out of curiosity, yep, it's the curiosity thing again. And though some seem to pull things out of the air just as TV programs say and looking at your body language to see if their on to something that would relate to you, I went and gave no impression in my body language or voice, or eye contact, and one lady was right on target! She gave me people, relationships, financial, legal information. Things nobody would of been able to know or guess. Even to the extent of past efforts and the relationship to the future circumstances in which I am involved. She was very specific and detailed with my circumstances and the people involved with it.

I find it quite fascinating that some have this gift. Of course there are a lot of charlatans out there, but I'm one to test the waters, make notes on things and take a look. It is a scientific approach in my opinion. Oh and of course I document all things to see if what someone might be perceiving may come true or not. I believe it's called open mindedness to things we might not understand. The police and investigators use them, so why not?

I swear in my last life I might of been something quite special........lol smart

Boots
Drivel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.