juggernaut vs black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring. This is a fight to the finish.
Who wins.

This is classic juggernaut

Mider999
juggs is to durable

Milkie
I don't see Cain being fast enough to to lay a finger on Teth.

WorldWarHulk
Considering the most likely spite going on here...

Black Adam 10/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Considering the most likely spite going on here...

Black Adam 10/10.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins.

BA

Mider999
what the hell is black adam gonna do even if he juggs cant hit him.

xmarksthespot
Throw him into space.

Avalonofthewind
Both are powered by Gods. Both have magical invulnerability.

Adam has more powers. He tosses Juggy into space.

BA for the win.

TricksterPriest
Who wins.

It says no BFR. Juggs will probably win.

Blair Wind
BA says Shazam a few times no expression

He can also control lightning to such a degree that Shazam himself could not see what was happening on earth because he used it to block the earth from sight.

(.....something I dont get *and I wasnt reading 52 so if it was covered then sorry) but in the beginning of 52 he would say Shazam and then not change, but he used that technique against the Martian.

But environment plays a huge factor. BA can use the environment to his advantage erm

carver9
Originally posted by Blair Wind

He can also control lightning to such a degree that Shazam himself could not see what was happening on earth because he used it to block the earth from sight.

(.....something I dont get *and I wasnt reading 52 so if it was covered then sorry) but in the beginning of 52 he would say Shazam and then not change, but he used that technique against the Martian.

But environment plays a huge factor. BA can use the environment to his advantage erm

how could he use the environment against juggernaut. BA has no way of winning this fight or any other none cosmic being without bfring him. Juggernaut 10/10

WorldWarHulk
What if he pulls a Marvel, and magic rapes Juggernaut, or screws over his magic?

carver9
What if he pulls a Marvel, and magic rapes Juggernaut, or screws over his magic?

You do know that the god blast is pure magic and juggernaut walked through it unfazed.

Big Sexy
This is basically a standstill. Cains not touching BA and BA's not hurting Cain.

Juntai
Black Adam, none of Juggs magical enchantments mean anything to him.

WorldWarHulk
You do know that the god blast is pure magic and juggernaut walked through it unfazed. Except it doesn't affect things...
It's basically just a blast.

But when Marvel used his, he actually affected more than the outside of a body. His magic.

Also, I like how you ignore that when Thor did use a magic attack that affected Jugg's magic... he got his ass beat.

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind

That was a "glitch". Billy fixed it.

carver9
Except it doesn't affect things...
It's basically just a blast.

But when Marvel used his, he actually affected more than the outside of a body. His magic.

Also, I like how you ignore that when Thor did use a magic attack that affected Jugg's magic... he got his ass beat.

He actually used a spell that took juggernaut powers away. Do BA have the ability to do that because to my knowledge he dont. Black Adam, superman, wonderwoman, martian manhunter, etc... has been hit by much slower people than juggernaut so get that "cant hit him because hes to fast" junk out of hear. Majority of superman enemies dont have superspeed but they seem to beat his a** on a daily basis.

WorldWarHulk
He actually used a spell that took juggernaut powers away. Do BA have the ability to do that because to my knowledge he dont. Black Adam, superman, wonderwoman, martian manhunter, etc... has been hit by much slower people than juggernaut so get that "cant hit him because hes to fast" junk out of hear. Majority of superman enemies dont have superspeed but they seem to beat his a** on a daily basis. He threw his hammer around that cut off his magic.
And Black Adam has raped enemies much faster, stronger, than Juggernaut.

Like who?

Mider999
yeah but superman holds back, and black adam well he dont hold back but he still gets stomped by superman......heh sad sad.

TricksterPriest
My question is, how is Black Adam going to get around Cyttorak's power? I've never seen him use magic of the kind needed to break the gem's power. Now, I've heard Thor has done it, (though Cyttorak is supposedly>Odin.......), can someone show me scans of BA using magic in a way that would demonstrate that he can nerf Jugg's abilities?

carver9
It cant happen because he dont have that capability. The only person that can do that is thor and when juggernaut powers came back thor ended up losing the battle again. Thor=blackadam. In all of the juggernaut and thor battles Juggernaut>thor, get it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah but superman holds back, and black adam well he dont hold back but he still gets stomped by superman......heh sad sad. Anyone got a scan of Superman stomping Black Adam?

DevilGoblin
Classic Juggernaut 10/10. Who think otherwise is an idiot.
BA can't hurt Juggy. He's not the hulk. He's not Warhulk.
Sorry Dc Fanboys.

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
My question is, how is Black Adam going to get around Cyttorak's power? I've never seen him use magic of the kind needed to break the gem's power. Now, I've heard Thor has done it, (though Cyttorak is supposedly>Odin.......), can someone show me scans of BA using magic in a way that would demonstrate that he can nerf Jugg's abilities? I'm just going with the idea that the enchantment won't affect Black Adam. The Marvels are pretty much immune to magic. He'll cut right through it, and throw him around.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm just going with the idea that the enchantment won't affect Black Adam. The Marvels are pretty much immune to magic. He'll cut right through it, and throw him around.
pure speculation..
this would probably be a stalemate.

TricksterPriest
Well, if he can indeed punch through the enchantment, then Juggs is screwed.

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
pure speculation..
this would probably be a stalemate. Obviously, as they haven't fought eachother, but it is true, that magic is almost non existant to Marvel family, and therefore I have no reason to believe Juggs magic would affect him.

Validus
Originally posted by Priest
pure speculation..
Well this is a comic book character versus forum. ermmhappy

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Well this is a comic book character versus forum. ermmhappy Pretty much what I was thinking.

carver9
Obviously, as they haven't fought eachother, but it is true, that magic is almost non existant to Marvel family, and therefore I have no reason to believe Juggs magic would affect him.

What does jugs magic have to do with this fight. Juggernaut dont shoot magical beams out, he is going to beat the hell out of ba. BA has no way to get around juggernaut forcefield or even hurt the juggernaut but the same cant be said for BA. He is named the juggernaut for a reason, he is truly unstoppable.

carver9
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Sorry Dc Fanboys.

Hulk never hurt the juggernaut. I need a scan of this.

TricksterPriest
Ignore Devilgoblin, he's an idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juggernaut's power is magic in origin. Now, IF Black Adam can indeed use his powers to get through the power of cyttorak, (which I doubt), then he can beat Juggernaut.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Sorry Dc Fanboys. http://6.upload.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/tito%2Bortiz/video/x1a2c8_cage-rage-20-james-thompson-vs-eric

Serves the same relevence as this (your) dumb ass post.

llagrok
It cant happen because he dont have that capability. The only person that can do that is thor and when juggernaut powers came back thor ended up losing the battle again. Thor=blackadam. In all of the juggernaut and thor battles Juggernaut>thor, get it.

Haha, no. Thor would definitely defeat the Juggernaut.

Black Adam is a lot faster, and could use magic to his advantage. But since he only can, and most likely won't, Juggernaut takes the majority.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by llagrok
Haha, no. Thor would definitely defeat the Juggernaut.

Black Adam is a lot faster, and could use magic to his advantage. But since he only can, and most likely won't, Juggernaut takes the majority.

Haha, no. Thor wouldn't defeat the Juggernaut. That writer made a few mistakes about who the Juggernaut is. One of which is that his durability is derived from his shield which it isn't. The other is, he said Juggernaut was a mutant.

Notice Thor didn't try the same trick on the 8th day?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Haha, no. Thor wouldn't defeat the Juggernaut. That writer made a few mistakes about who the Juggernaut is. One of which is that his durability is derived from his shield which it isn't. The other is, he said Juggernaut was a mutant.

Notice Thor didn't try the same trick on the 8th day? And yet, the first time he beat him writer mistake or not (believeable).

That's funny, because without that showing, Juggernaut doesn't really have enough showings of his shield, for it in the forums...

carver9
And yet, the first time he beat him writer mistake or not (believeable).

That's funny, because without that showing, Juggernaut doesn't really have enough showings of his shield, for it in the forums...

Its his powers but he dont use it because he dont need it. Juggernaut was destroying thor and when juggernaut got his powers back after thor spell vanished he destroyed thor again. Thor then had to teleport juggernaut away again knowing that he couldnt defeat him. Like I said before juggernaut>thor, thor=Blackadam.

Thor had a team to even assist him in fighting the juggernaut and the team with the aid of thor couldnt do nothing to the juggernaut. Thor then had to result to his most powerful attack that juggernaut didnt even feel. Do you get it. Thor had no way to beat juggernaut but by teleporting him away. Juggernaut curbstomped thor.

SpunkySmurph
What does jugs magic have to do with this fight. Juggernaut dont shoot magical beams out, he is going to beat the hell out of ba. BA has no way to get around juggernaut forcefield or even hurt the juggernaut but the same cant be said for BA. He is named the juggernaut for a reason, he is truly unstoppable. laughing laughing laughing

Validus
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
laughing laughing laughing
So I wasn't the only one? Good.

Ptr_Grifin
And yet, the first time he beat him writer mistake or not (believeable).

Actually he won their first two fights. But it wasn't because of the shield thing. Both times he had to result to BFR to win.

I think the shield is there to keep people from getting to his helmet. If he used it wisely he would have trashed the X-Men the first fight and mostly likely the ones that followed.

Hyperion Prime
Thor has never beat the Juggernaut straight up. When he did beat Juggs it was because the writer made a huge mistake. The Juggernaut is invulnerable force field or not.

carver9
Originally posted by Validus
So I wasn't the only one? Good.

I did kind of get out of hand with that last post. It would be a good fight but I give it to jugs.

Milkie
Anyone got a scan of Superman stomping Black Adam?

Ha!

You So Crazy!

Avalonofthewind
I'm just going with the idea that the enchantment won't affect Black Adam. The Marvels are pretty much immune to magic. He'll cut right through it, and throw him around.

It would be interesting if Adam pulled the lightning stunt on Juggy. Say he yells "shazam" (pre WW3) and moves out the way...and the bolt hits Juggernaut causing his connection to Cyttorak to be temporarily broken and depowering him temporarily.

Has anyone in Marvel every tried a similar stunt (outside of Onslaught somehow ripping the gem out of Juggs? sick )

carver9
Everything thor tried didnt work, dont think that black adam fighting juggernaut would be any different unless he is superman, than he could pull a absorbing cytorrak power out of his mouth and that would be the end of jugs.

UniOmni
Black Adam wouldn't likely be able to go through Juggernauts magical enchantments, since his invulnerability comes into play when magic attacks him.

In all my reading of the Marvel family,(which is extensive) i've never seen anything that tells me they could cut through magical defenses with ease.

Juggernaut blasts him, BA likely winces at most.
That doesn't translate to him ignoring the enchantment, at least to me.

Of course, this all rides on whether or not it's classic or current.

Classic is untouchable, whereas current gets beaten by the wrecking crew.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
It would be interesting if Adam pulled the lightning stunt on Juggy. Say he yells "shazam" (pre WW3) and moves out the way...and the bolt hits Juggernaut causing his connection to Cyttorak to be temporarily broken and depowering him temporarily.

Has anyone in Marvel every tried a similar stunt (outside of Onslaught somehow ripping the gem out of Juggs? sick )

Now that's exactly what I was asking about earlier. And as far as I know, the lightning isn't more powerful than Cyttorak, hence, it won't stop him. Now, I could be wrong. Exactly how powerful magic-wise, is the lightning?

Newjak
Honestly if all your basing on BA hurting Juggs is that his punches wouldn't be effected by the Enchantment and therefore hurt Cain is a little off. Cain has taken huge magical attacks before and his magical powers protected him just fine.

Another thing I would like to point out is Thor's attack didn't completely drain Cain it and it was only in effect as long as the spell was going. If BA lighting was able to take away Jugg's powers for second after it was done Cain would be back up and to his old fighting self just as before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.