Guy vs Eiji Kisaragi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Eiji Kisaragi is an assassin for hire. He also despises anyone who uses any type of karate.

Someone had offered Kisaragi a lot of money to eliminate three known praticioners of Karate: Ryu and Ken Masters, the praticioners of the killing art Ansatsuken, and Metro City hero Cody Travers.

Guy finds out about the hit (since he had just reconciled with the elder Travers at Kyle Travers' urging and Ryu and Ken are his friends, with the former being his friendly rival), and hatches a plan to stop Eiji's hit.

First, he sends word that the three marks are in Metro City, in Japantown, which Eiji arrives on schedule. Guy's right-hand-man, Lou 'the Skin,' is paid a visit by Eiji. Lou directs him to Guy's dojo, where Guy awaits.

Eiji looks around the darkened dojo. Then the torches are alight and Eiji finds himself surrounded by Guy's Genin. Watching from the sidelines, are his three intended targets, and standing in front of him, is Guy, dressed in his red-and-white Bushin uniform.

Guy: Welcome to my dojo, assassin.

Eiji: You must be the legendary Bushin ninja, Guy. (scoffs) You dishonor yourself by guarding these scum.

Ken stands to his feet, preparing to reply to Eiji's barb when Cody and Ryu each grab Ken's shoulders and pull him back to his seat.

Guy: No. You insult me by trying to kill my friends. That is something that I cannot allow. And trust me, they need no guards against the likes of you. I am actually doing you a favor. You wouldn't stand a chance against these three.

Eiji: Some favor. You protect these scum, these masters of Karate when they all should be stomped out.

Again, Ken jumps to his feet, only to have Ryu and Cody restrain him.

Guy: You couldn't defeat the Sakazaki clan. What makes you think you have a chance against these three?

That strikes a nerve with Eiji.

Guy: The flaw of power is arrogance.

Eiji: You hesitate, Bushin Ninja. That's the ultimate flaw of compassion. No matter. Your Bushin Ninjitsu will be wiped off from the face of this earth.

As the fight begins, Ken turns to Ryu.

Ken: Are you sure Guy will beat him?

Ryu: I have faith in Guy. But look at it this way. If Guy loses, we attack Kisaragi en masse.

Sonic x 20
Great opening Major Snafu!! I don't know much about Eiji Kisaragi, but it would seem like a pretty good fight though. I'm going to say Guy on this one. cool

TricksterPriest
The last thing I can recall of Eiji was his getting his ass kicked by Iori along with Billy Kane at the end of KOF 95' .

Don't think he's gonna win. Guy ftw.

Sado22
you're telling me that Iori won't do the same to Guy and some other thug?

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.