ROTS Anakin and Yoda vs. DE Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
1. Lightsaber duel
2. Force duel

Takes place on Mustafar.

Gideon
Anakin and Yoda firmly have the first fight, though DE Luke is a badass with a lightsaber. He will give them both a difficult time before going down. The second fight is much harder, and my bet is that Anakin will die, regardless, but that might give Yoda an ample amount of time to use his own mastery of the Force against Luke and secure a victory, but it will be difficult.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Is this Luke being boosted by Liea, Baby Anakin and the entire lightside of the force? Other then that he loses both.

((The_Anomaly))
Luke wont win this. Yoda alone would be close to or Lukes equal at this point, adding Anakin in gives the team a clear win.

Apollo Cloud
I honestly think Luke actually has this. By DE, he could already move at speeds far beyond what the eyes can see/react to, so fast that he could keep up with Darth Sidious, who himself was generating so much speed that his residual energies were killing nearby stormtroopers. I really don't see what's stopping Luke from moving at these speeds and slicing these guys apart in seconds.

^That's what you'd call 'unsupported.'

kiddo44
1. Anakin and Luke no question win
2. Close b/c of the freakish powers of Luke, but still edge Anakin/Yoda

darthsith19
Hmm, DE Luke's pretty strong, but I don't think he could take both Yoda and Anakin 2 on 1.

1. This is actually pretty close. Yoda or Anakin in "teh zone" alone could give him a pretty good fight one on one even, but would eventually lose. Together they should be able to take him, however, I'm not sure how well Yoda's "flip and spin" style will mesh with Anakin's "Fast and furious" style. So Luke does have a chance because of that, but will likely lose.

2. Uh, Yoda alone might be able to do this. Together they take this for sure.

So the duo wins #2 for sure and there's a 80% chance that they win #1.

But Luke only kept up with him when being boosted by Leia. Alone, he lost.

Apollo Cloud
True, but Battle Meditation (which is what Leia boosted him up with) doesn't make anyone stronger than they actually are, it just increases their moral, which isn't something that would increase speed.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
True, but Battle Meditation (which is what Leia boosted him up with) doesn't make anyone stronger than they actually are, it just increases their moral, which isn't something that would increase speed.
It would slow down Sidious speed, though, right? Because it decreases his moral.

xxXAcStylesXxx
"Combine your force power with mine." - Luke

You were saying.

Apollo Cloud
IIRC that was said after their duel, when they were about to turn Sidious' force storm back on him.

darthsith19
Actually, the quote is, "Join your power to mine, Leia." and Leia responds "I already am Luke. haven't you sensed it?"

She already was, before, during the saber duel. Why else would she have been glowing?

Which doesn't explain why Leia was glowing during the lightsaber duel.

http://swtimeline.ru/comics/Dark_Empire/Dark_Empire_143.jpg

vader11
Team 1.

Gideon
Once again, while Yoda and Anakin will win (and they will likely do so in both rounds) this is not going to be a walk in the park for either of them. DE Luke is certainly superior to Anakin in the Force, especially if this is DE Luke after or during his training with the Emperor - he can deflect AT-AT blasts with his bare hands, for example.

Assuming that this is Anakin when he is in the proverbial zone, he and Yoda will comfortably take DE Luke. Either one of them could likely take him in a lightsaber duel, but it would be difficult. Together, they beat him without straining themselves. But in the Force fight, if they win, Anakin will die.

Riverollv
1. DE Luke goes down, but Anakin and Yoda end up SERIOUSLY injured. They have a really hard time takin Luke out.
2. I think DE Luke is individually superior to both in the Force, but together they can and will beat Luke, with some difficulty

Gideon
Assuming this is Anakin-in-the-Zone, then no, Yoda and Anakin do not get seriously injured in the first fight. Luke will be a pain in the ass, but Yoda and Anakin together are more than capable of bringing him down. The only time that someone will die will be when Luke uses the Force against Anakin and Yoda; Anakin has no chance one-on-one and it is my belief that he dies, thus giving Yoda the opportunity to dash Luke's brains out.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Gideon
Assuming this is Anakin-in-the-Zone, then no, Yoda and Anakin do not get seriously injured in the first fight. Luke will be a pain in the ass, but Yoda and Anakin together are more than capable of bringing him down. The only time that someone will die will be when Luke uses the Force against Anakin and Yoda; Anakin has no chance one-on-one and it is my belief that he dies, thus giving Yoda the opportunity to dash Luke's brains out.

Well, yeah, of course you're right. If Anakin is in the zone, then he won't get badly injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.