The Maynard Loving(Respect) Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
smile

Happy Birthday Alex.

You know I think you're one of the best people on this site, for many reasons. Even if I get pissed at you for booting me in halo, acting like you, and other things...Mostly Halo Related.....Aŝŝhole

Alex, You are the reason I came to KMC. You showed me it, and I thank you alot for this. You really are a great guy....But now that people know you brought me here, All those sock hating Vinnys are going to hate you....Oh wait, most already do.

You are one of the reasons I continue to stay on this site, and if you leave....I'll be crushed in many more ways then one. You're a great friend to have, and people who hate you can go **** themselves.

You are a great guy to be around, and a hoot when drunk.... (Villy Vinneli laughing )

Anyway, I hope you have a Perfect birthday, you deserve a great day.

Also, this thread is to respect Alex(Maynard).... Not just a hidden happy birthday message.

Once again.... Happy Birthday buddy. Great Times we've had. I will always enjoy our friendship.

vincent

Sorgo X
Happy birthday, Alex.

Mit
Halo on xbox or pc?

IM_HALF_DEAD06
merry X mas

Strangelove
I'll feel good when I get a respect thread 131

Srsly though, this isn't asking for one. I'm just saying if one ever gets made for me, I'd feel all fuzzy and happy inside.

Alex, you're cool. I don't really talk to you much, on here or off, but you're easily one of the funnier and more personable guys on here. And you should be proud of that.

Captain Maynard

Rodgort
Psh, you guys playing Halo on X-Box and i'm not invited. mhm

Anyway, Happy Birthday Alex. bday

Wild-Cherry
Have a good one Alex smile

And for topics sake, I'll sum up half the girls quotes on kmc:

OMG! Alex is so hot and funny, and cute! I wish he lived where I live! OMG he talked to me on IM!! Im sooo lucky, I think Im in love! So hot! so sososo hot! omfgggg!!!!1111oneoneone.

big grin

ermm yeah. Happy b-day from all of us. petpet

Rodgort
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

OMG! Alex is so hot and funny, and cute! I wish he lived where I live! OMG he talked to me on IM!! Im sooo lucky, I think Im in love! So hot! so sososo hot! omfgggg!!!!1111oneoneone.

big grin

ermm yeah. Happy b-day from all of us. petpet laughing Wow. That does pretty much sum it up. yes

Rland
I don't even really know Maynard but he's pretty cool in my book from what I've seen.

Happy Birthday Maynard, have a good drunken one. 13

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

smile

Happy Birthday Alex.

You know I think you're one of the best people on this site, for many reasons. Even if I get pissed at you for booting me in halo, acting like you, and other things...Mostly Halo Related.....Aŝŝhole

Alex, You are the reason I came to KMC. You showed me it, and I thank you alot for this. You really are a great guy....But now that people know you brought me here, All those sock hating Vinnys are going to hate you....Oh wait, most already do.

You are one of the reasons I continue to stay on this site, and if you leave....I'll be crushed in many more ways then one. You're a great friend to have, and people who hate you can go **** themselves.

You are a great guy to be around, and a hoot when drunk.... (Villy Vinneli laughing )

Anyway, I hope you have a Perfect birthday, you deserve a great day.

Also, this thread is to respect Alex(Maynard).... Not just a hidden happy birthday message.

Once again.... Happy Birthday buddy. Great Times we've had. I will always enjoy our friendship.

vincent
Gayest thing ever.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

big grin

ermm yeah. Happy b-day from all of us. petpet Somebody's been reading my PMs

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Somebody's been reading my PMs laughing

Maybe. ninja

Captain Maynard

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Tee hee. Psh.. Fine Agreed. Wanna suck on this?

Rland
Psh.. Fine.

ermm

Vinny Valentine
Haha **** You Mitch.

You Too Alex mhm

ermm

stick out tongue

Leo.M
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7940/hapbirthdayai2.gif

Have fun getting drunk, cause I know you will be. vin

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Haha **** You Mitch.

You Too Alex mhm

ermm

stick out tongue Read it again. You'll see.

Vinny Valentine
Read it again. You'll see.

Maybe I did.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Maybe I did. Homo.

Leo.M
Homo.
erectus

vin

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Leo.M
erectus

vin I've had one of those once

Leo.M
I hear their like animals in bed. tongue_ss

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I hear their like animals in bed. tongue_ss Out of control

Leo.M
I told one of dem bitches to deep throat me, the ***** got all mad and threaten to bite my penis off shock

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I told one of dem bitches to deep throat me, the ***** got all mad and threaten to bite my penis off shock Did you break all of her teeth and asked her to try to bite it off vin

Leo.M
Did you break all of her teeth and asked her to try to bite it off vin
No, should have done that. oh teach her not to talk to me like that schmoll

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
No, should have done that. oh teach her not to talk to me like that schmoll next time you see Femme, you show her who's boss.

Leo.M
next time you see Femme, you show her who's boss.

Damn right, I'm just waiting for her to get on here to tell her to take it like a lady. ugh

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Damn right, I'm just waiting for her to get on here to tell her to take it like a lady. ugh You noticed that she's been acting more like a man lately too?

Leo.M
You noticed that she's been acting more like a man lately too?

No i have not shock

maybe she's coming out vin

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
No i have not shock

maybe she's coming out vin ask her next time you see her.

Puzzle
Gay? I think so.

Captain Maynard
I'd like this page to be stricken from the records, for it has nothing respecting maynard

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I'd like this page to be stricken from the records, for it has nothing respecting maynard who invited you?

Captain Maynard
who invited you? Ho, please.

Halo sometime tonight?

I just got Guitar Hero 2, though.

I might be beating that tonight

Homie.

Itzak
Captain Maynard...

... likes good music. ermm

Yeah.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Ho, please.

Halo sometime tonight?

I just got Guitar Hero 2, though.

I might be beating that tonight

Homie. **** Guitar Hero, just buy yourself a real guitar.

And as for Halo tonight, you bet your ass i might be there.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Itzak
Captain Maynard...

... likes good music. ermm

Yeah. petpet

close your eyes now, little one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.