Galactus vs. Lord chaos and Master order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
The planet eater vs. the Galactic balance Happy Dance

Tenebrous
Originally posted by hulk10

Galactus is my favorite character but I'm not sure about this one. If this were the oft-hypothetical full power Galactus, he may have a chance.

However there was a panel in a silver surfer comic that showed that while Eternity, Death, and Galactus have representations on the Living Tribunal's face on 616-marvel, in the realm of the vishanti/magic, it's Master Order, Lord Chaos, and the In-Betweener. If chaos and order are analogues to eternity and death, then Big G goes down.

King Kandy
Galactus dies. He was outmatched by a mere avatar of Chaos/Order.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10

Chaos and Order

celestialdemon
Chaos and Order win this.

llagrok
Do you think he could take 1 of them?

Chaos/Order

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus takes down both with ease, all he has to do is push a buttom.

Skeets
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Galactus takes down both with ease, all he has to do is push a buttom.
Then why didn't he use the UN on T&A?
The UN is not his usual equipment,say like cap and his shield or WW and her Lasso.
Galactus gets killed.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus dies. He was outmatched by a mere avatar of Chaos/Order. That's funny... because I remember Galactus telling Surfer to go get him food after he ate the Elders.
When they came back like 3 or so comics later, Galactus was laying there in like a coma.
When there was an inside look at him, he had no food in him, except for the Elders.
Betweener tried to kill him and failed, and Galactus woke up and stalemated him.

A weakened Galactus at that...

Mider999
i thought in a current comic he was stated to be above order and chaos

King Kandy
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
That's funny... because I remember Galactus telling Surfer to go get him food after he ate the Elders.
When they came back like 3 or so comics later, Galactus was laying there in like a coma.
When there was an inside look at him, he had no food in him, except for the Elders.
Betweener tried to kill him and failed, and Galactus woke up and stalemated him.

A weakened Galactus at that...
By "Stalemate" do you mean stalemating him until IB brought him into his place of power, and Galactus needed his Heralds to bail him out?

WorldWarHulk
By "Stalemate" do you mean stalemating him until IB brought him into his place of power, and Galactus needed his Heralds to bail him out? I mean stalemating in a place where neither had the upper hand.
Also, he didn't need them, they just helped.

There's been situations before where Galactus had an once of power, and released it all to defeat his enemy.

Mider999
........why would galactus need his heralds to bail him out and even if he did thats pure PIS since there powered by him and each only has a fraction of his power mostly, beside like i said i heard in heralds of galactus the comic after annihilation that he's higher then order and chaos now.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
........why would galactus need his heralds to bail him out and even if he did thats pure PIS since there powered by him and each only has a fraction of his power mostly, beside like i said i heard in heralds of galactus the comic after annihilation that he's higher then order and chaos now. Surfer and the Four called Chaos and Order.
Not like any of them could do anything to I-B (as witnessed earlier).

King Kandy
I mean stalemating in a place where neither had the upper hand.
Also, he didn't need them, they just helped.

There's been situations before where Galactus had an once of power, and released it all to defeat his enemy.
Galactus is stronger in his real. He stalemated IB there.

IB is stronger in his realm. He took Galactus there and was about to lay out a can of whoopass on him.

Galactus needed the Heralds to get him out of there.

Mr Master
Chaos and Order for the win.

Galactus is above them in Status (essentiality to Reality)

not Power.

Mider999
dont know how he's more essential then they are you cant exist with out order and chaos just dont seem possible.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider999
dont know how he's more essential then they are you cant exist with out order and chaos just dont seem possible.

If Galactus "dies" (or returns to his natural state)

Abraxas emerges and collapses the Multiverse.

If Order and Chaos die, only a Universe is affected.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
If Galactus "dies" (or returns to his natural state)

Abraxas emerges and collapses the Multiverse.

If Order and Chaos die, only a Universe is affected.
Whatabout Multi-Order and Multi-Chaos?

WorldWarHulk
Galactus is stronger in his real. He stalemated IB there.

IB is stronger in his realm. He took Galactus there and was about to lay out a can of whoopass on him.

Galactus needed the Heralds to get him out of there. Shit... my post didn't go through a long time ago...
A shortened version.

If I-B has to be at his strongest to beat a hungry Galactus... then what des that tell you?

King Kandy
Shit... my post didn't go through a long time ago...
A shortened version.

If I-B has to be at his strongest to beat a hungry Galactus... then what des that tell you?
That it takes Fullpower Galactus to beat IB?

Mr Master
Whatabout Multi-Order and Multi-Chaos?

I would believe if you disrupted the balance between the Totality of Order and Chaos,

the Multiverse would be in jeopardy.

Jmanghan
bump

apex_pretador
Galactus

abhilegend
Not Lifebringer? Galactus gets stomped.

Stoic
thumb up

Genii96
If it isn't life bringer it depends on what he has fed on prior to the fight

Galan007
Per the Thanos Annual and Ultimates #6, your average/standard Galactus would get stomped by Order & Chaos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.