1932 Golden Age Superman vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict

Leaping over skyscrapers, running faster than an express train, springing great distances and heights, lifting and smashing tremendous weights" and "possessing an impenetrable skin"

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict

Leaping over skyscrapers, running faster than an express train, springing great distances and heights, lifting and smashing tremendous weights" and "possessing an impenetrable skin"

Who wins?

Superman

Redatom65
Action Comics #1 was 1938 not 1932 no expression

Crunch n Munch
Did Golden age Supes have hv? I think he did casue in IC he used it I think.

Thanos_THOTU
He could lift a ton, jump 1/3th of a mile, run as fast as a train and take a bullet to the chest.

King_Mungi
Errr? Superman when he first appeared was no where near as strong as he is now. Gotta give it to Sasquatch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
TANRAQ FTW!!!!!!!!!

Well I knew that was coming shifty

King_Mungi
Doesn't even need a Tanaraq boost here.

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't even need a Tanaraq boost here.

I know. I was simply mocking you. no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know. I was simply mocking you. no expression

and for a comment I didn't even make here...hmmm...

Symmetric Chaos
and for a comment I didn't even make here...hmmm...

For a comment that you make almost everytime Sasquatch is brought up stick out tongue

shksprtx
I'm with Mungi on this one...Sasquatch is one of the most underrated characters in the Marvel Universe, despite his documented feats.

I'm going with Sasquatch, but to placate the Superman fanboys I'll say Sas wins 9/10.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by shksprtx
I'm with Mungi on this one...Sasquatch is one of the most underrated characters in the Marvel Universe, despite his documented feats.

I'm going with Sasquatch, but to placate the Superman fanboys I'll say Sas wins 9/10.

Against original Sasquatch should win 10/10

shksprtx
Against original Sasquatch should win 10/10

I know...I was going to call it a curbstomp, but I figured if I did the Superman fanboys would be up in arms...

Against current Supes, Sasquatch goes down...but against the original Siegel & Schuster Superman, Sasquatch is pretty much unstoppable...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by shksprtx
I know...I was going to call it a curbstomp, but I figured if I did the Superman fanboys would be up in arms...

Against current Supes, Sasquatch goes down...but against the original Siegel & Schuster Superman, Sasquatch is pretty much unstoppable...

There's no such thing as fanboys of S&S Superman.

(although I'm sure Spunky will suddenly become one now)

SpunkySmurph
(although I'm sure Spunky will suddenly become one now) I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered.

Siegel & Schuster Superman ftw! ermmhappy

King_Mungi
For a comment that you make almost everytime Sasquatch is brought up stick out tongue

I know, I'm just giving you a hard time about it cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.