The New Trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
It's like Christmas come early...

15 pages of screencaps.

I... I really have nothing to say besides GAHHHHHH! It's so beautiful! I cannot, CANNOT wait to see this film! They have Umbridge down perfectly, Harry's angst, in just a few seconds... wow. This film is going to be spectacular.

Neha
eek!

Diamonds
Originally posted by siriuswriter

15 pages of screencaps.

I... I really have nothing to say besides GAHHHHHH! It's so beautiful! I cannot, CANNOT wait to see this film! They have Umbridge down perfectly, Harry's angst, in just a few seconds... wow. This film is going to be spectacular. Oh my god eek! That is much better than the first one. What are the thestrals doing, though? Is that in the lesson, or what, because they go to London on brooms, as far as we know. I can't wait!

Running Mascara

15 pages of screencaps.

I... I really have nothing to say besides GAHHHHHH! It's so beautiful! I cannot, CANNOT wait to see this film! They have Umbridge down perfectly, Harry's angst, in just a few seconds... wow. This film is going to be spectacular.

eek! THAT WAS AMAZING!! eek! Best one I've seen so far!! eek!

Barker
131wank is really all that needs to be said.

siriuswriter
For when it's not the first item on Mugglenet, here's the trailer's location on YouTube.

Also, this way you can imbed in in your blog. wink

ADarksideJedi

15 pages of screencaps.

Neat but could see parts that will be skiped out just by watching it.jm mad

The Phantom
That was amazing...

siriuswriter
Just in case we're not over the wonder and all-around coolness of this trailer yet...

ANOTHER new trailer is going to be released on May 4th, in theatres before Spiderman 3.

Here are a few stills from this trailer.

Umbridge running from a flaming dragon. FLAMING DRAGON! conjured by the Weasley Twins.

Harry teaching Cho a spell, as Ron watches

A demented Bellatrix in Azkaban

I'll post the trailer as soon as I get my grubby hands on it.

JKozzy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n2uthFB0_s

Another mirror to the new preview

JKozzy
Just in case we're not over the wonder and all-around coolness of this trailer yet...

ANOTHER new trailer is going to be released on May 4th, in theatres before Spiderman 3.

Here are a few stills from this trailer.

Umbridge running from a flaming dragon. FLAMING DRAGON! conjured by the Weasley Twins.

Harry teaching Cho a spell, as Ron watches

A demented Bellatrix in Azkaban

I'll post the trailer as soon as I get my grubby hands on it. Beat ya to it bud wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449473

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.