Orion vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
who wins?

Fight one no Astro Force...

Fight two with Astro Force...

Evil_Ash
You forgot Sentry's Jobber Force...

Faceman
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
You forgot Sentry's Jobber force... laughing out loud

Crunch n Munch
Sentry I think. He's never been defeated yet I heard.

CasanoVa
Orion is disgustingly unimpressive erm.

Sentry ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
You forgot Sentry's Jobber Force...

Within three issues he's going to have that as a real power.

TricksterPriest
Sentry has a shot minus the astro force. With it, Orion is gonna obliterate him.

Redatom65
Faceman, i gotta say, I find myself posting in more v.s threads, and those v.s threads are your threads too....Sentry, though I hate the character, is faster and striger, it should win this contest for him

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Within three issues he's going to have that as a real power.

The Omniverse is doomed. shockfist

Skeets
Orion wins this.

Rewmac
Sentry is overrated. He is something like a Superman. And we know Orion can mess with Superman. A good written Orion.

Mider999
they say sentry is all uber till some guy with TP shows upa nd takes him down

Rewmac
Originally posted by Mider999
they say sentry is all uber till some guy with TP shows upa nd takes him down So true laughing He meant to be the blond prince that brings piece to the universe crap laughing Sentry actually didn't make the franchise Supes did.

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sentry has a shot minus the astro force. With it, Orion is gonna obliterate him. Uhh... What do you mean without the Astroforce? The Astroforce is part of Orion, as is the harness, like Surfer with the power cosmic and the surfboard.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Juntai
Uhh... What do you mean without the Astroforce? The Astroforce is part of Orion, as is the harness, like Surfer with the power cosmic and the surfboard. shrug Don't look at me. It was Faceman's stip for the first round.

Juntai
OK, let me redirect it then.

Juntai
Originally posted by Faceman
who wins?

Fight one no Astro Force...

Fight two with Astro Force... Uhh... What do you mean without the Astroforce? The Astroforce is part of Orion, as is the harness, like Surfer with the power cosmic and the surfboard.

Mider999
they need to let sentry cut loose and just do whatever he wants, i dont know why he's even bothering with guys like iron man.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mider999
they need to let sentry cut loose and just do whatever he wants, i dont know why he's even bothering with guys like iron man.

Because I think somebody at Marvel is smart enough to realize, if they send him after cosmics, he's going to get the righteous ass-beating he deserves. evil face

Juntai
If you want to see Sentry beating people up, buy Action Comics.
big grin

tkitna
Sentry

Faceman
Originally posted by Redatom65
Faceman, i gotta say, I find myself posting in more v.s threads, and those v.s threads are your threads too....Sentry, though I hate the character, is faster and striger, it should win this contest for him Dude, just nominate me for thread starter award of the month... laughing

long pig
Sentry isn't faster or stronger than Orion. Or even more durable.

Could Orion take a hard shot from Sentry? Yeah, probably. Could Sentry take a full blast of AF? Not a chance in hell. Darkseid nearly couldn't either.

AF is the wrath of the source, people. It doesn't exist in Marvel, there's no reason to say Sentry could even take a small blast of AF.

Philosophía
bump.

vlaaad12345
Sentry gets man handled by regular orion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Sentry gets man handled by regular orion.

batdude123
Orion.

tkitna
Sentry still

batdude123
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry still

loses

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by long pig
Sentry isn't faster or stronger than Orion. Or even more durable.

Could Orion take a hard shot from Sentry? Yeah, probably. Could Sentry take a full blast of AF? Not a chance in hell. Darkseid nearly couldn't either.

AF is the wrath of the source, people. It doesn't exist in Marvel, there's no reason to say Sentry could even take a small blast of AF. Theres far,far to much common sense in that response. You know that aint allowed on the VS. forum laughing

cloud102
Simonson's Orion obliterates Sentry.

comicfan11
Orion on both occasions.
With the AF is overkill (he oneshot koed Supes with it)

Juntai
Orion.

Priest
Sentry beats Orion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry beats Orion.
in getting his face smashed in.

Priest
Originally posted by fangirl101
in getting his face smashed in.
OMG. no expression

bbrem123
sentry wins first

orion destroys him with AF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.