Batman and Robin vs Red Hood and The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Killaz vs Non killaz.

The fight takes place in Gotham. Each side given 1 hour of prep time. And all of their standard arsenals available, so no boom tubes, motherboxes, GL rings or assistance from Superman or the Avengers or any of that.

Batman- Dark Knight Nomex/kevlar (with triple weave kevlar on the chest) Batsuit(grey and black for stealth), nightvision, assortment of batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple, retractable jumplines, bat-grenades, flashbangs, tear gas/smoke, bincoculars and a laser torch.

Robin- R shuriken, batarangs, current costume, gas and mace, grapple equipment,

The Punisher- Barrett M468 assault rifle, Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber sniper rifle, Heckler & Koch Colt .45, 3 anti-personel mines and grenades and a knife, and a kevlar vest with the white skull.

Red Hood- Twin Tech-9 submachine guns, AK-47, 4 grenades, kevlar Red "Hood" or his mask,

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Killaz vs Non killaz.

The fight takes place in Gotham. Each side given 1 hour of prep time. And all of their standard arsenals available, so no boom tubes, motherboxes, GL rings or assistance from Superman or the Avengers or any of that.

Batman- Dark Knight Nomex/kevlar (with triple weave kevlar on the chest) Batsuit(grey and black for stealth), nightvision, assortment of batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple, retractable jumplines, bat-grenades, flashbangs, tear gas/smoke, bincoculars and a laser torch.

The Punisher- Barrett M468 assault rifle, Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber sniper rifle, Heckler & Koch Colt .45, 3 anti-personel mines and grenades and a knife, and a kevlar vest with the white skull.

Red Hood- Twin Tech-9 submachine guns, AK-47, 4 grenades, kevlar Red "Hood" or his mask,

team one

braz
Agreed, just barely though. Cuz Team 2's def more ruthless and wouldnt even think twice about holding back.

Martian_mind
Red Hood kills Robin in seconds then they gang up on Bats.Nightwing would have made this a better fight.

braz
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Red Hood kills Robin in seconds then they gang up on Bats.Nightwing would have made this a better fight.

Batman and Nightwing would've killed it. I still think B&R gotta good chance.

Soljer
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Or....

Batman takes out Red Hood, Robin takes out the Punisher.

Not to mention that team 1 has INFINITELY better teamwork.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Or....

Batman takes out Red Hood, Robin takes out the Punisher.

Not to mention that team 1 has INFINITELY better teamwork. Or...

Red Hood takes out Robin with a submachine gun, and then they both take out Batman.

Just for arguments sake.

TricksterPriest
Which Robin is on Team 1? And Nightwing definitely would have made this a curbstomp.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Which Robin is on Team 1? And Nightwing definitely would have made this a curbstomp.

Current. Tim Drake.

braz
Bump.

Bouboumaster
Team 2.

Batman have go against crazy guy, like the Joker, but the Punisher is one hell of tricky guy. He's maybe the toughest guy out there, and the most bad ass fore sure. Can Nomex could protect the bat against an assault riffle or a sniper riffle? I doubt about it. I think it's 5/10 for both. Batman is a waaaaaaay better fighter that Frank, but he have to come on one on one, and it's where the difficulty begin. Don't underestimate the Pun.

I think Red Hood can submachine Tim. Tim lack of experience.

The good point of team 1 is the team work. But I don't think this overwhelmed the willing of kill of team 2.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Killaz vs Non killaz.

Ruthless or not, I don't see team two winning. Unless team two uses teflon bullets, how exactly are these going to penetrate Batman's and Robins costumes. Furthermore, I highly doubt that The Punisher or Red Hood will be able to even hit those two. Team one in a stomp.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Ruthless or not, I don't see team two winning. Unless team two uses teflon bullets, how exactly are these going to penetrate Batman's and Robins costumes. Furthermore, I highly doubt that The Punisher or Red Hood will be able to even hit those two. Team one in a stomp.

Their entire suits arent fully bulletproof, just Batmans chest and Idunno about Robin and his costume, im sure its similar, so they would still have to either dodge bullets or hide some.

braz
Bump.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Their entire suits arent fully bulletproof, just Batmans chest and Idunno about Robin and his costume, im sure its similar, so they would still have to either dodge bullets or hide some.

I am quite sure that Batman and Robin are very agile. That said, I believe they'll be able dodge anything and then finally beat them down.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I am quite sure that Batman and Robin are very agile. That said, I believe they'll be able dodge anything and then finally beat them down.

Agreed, as for a majority, but it wouldnt be easy though.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Agreed, as for a majority, but it wouldnt be easy though.

I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.