The Official Strength Hierarchy for Class 100 Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can we get a ranking and estimate system for Class 100 characters?

Just a rough start (obviously based on very rough estimates)

Superman (1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Hulk (enraged) - (1,500,000,000 tons)

Hercules (250 tons)

Thor (250 tons)

Abomination (300 tons)

Hulk (base level) - (150 tons)

Iron Man (120 tons)

Namor (110 tons)

Thing (100 tons)

Just correct whichever characters' strength you think is wrong and add more Class 100 characters. Please don't spam with unrelated stuff, thank you in advance.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk's base is below 100tons I think

Superman's base is probably below what you have it at

Iron man is also below 100tons at base

Enraged Hulk has variable strenght so he can't be classified on a list like this

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by masterbruce

Hercules (250 tons)

Thor (250 tons)

Abomination (300 tons)

Iron Man (120 tons)

Namor (110 tons)

Thing (100 tons)

Just correct whichever characters' strength you think is wrong and add more Class 100 characters. Please don't spam with unrelated stuff, thank you in advance. no expression

DigiMark007

Thor (250 tons)

What the f**k?

Also, it's going to be next to impossible to do this with any modicum of accuracy. There's too many variable feats in comics, and also feats that it's hard to quantify in terms of numbers.

Validus

Thor (250 tons)

I support this post 100%. ermmnone

masterbruce
Okay, I understand the Superman- Thor disparity is a bit ludicrous, I'll explain at how I got my numbers.

Hulk base is around 100, and Abomination and Hercules are both over 200 tons. Thor is around Herc and Abom in strength so he's around 200 tons, right?

For Superman, I based it on his All Star form. All Star Superman easily lifted 200 quintillion (18 zeros) tons, so I just put regular Superman at about 1 quintillion ton, so 200x weaker than All Star form.

Is my logic or reasoning flawed?

masterbruce
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Also, it's going to be next to impossible to do this with any modicum of accuracy. There's too many variable feats in comics, and also feats that it's hard to quantify in terms of numbers.

Digi, your points are valid. I'm not claiming we're going to get super accurate estimates, just VERY ROUGH ones.

And I believe there are enough feats THAT ARE quantifiable to go by. We can eliminate the absolutely ludicrous high or low feats and come up with a general estimate.

DigiMark007
See, you'll have 1 person use your logic to get 250 for Thor, and another will post the Midgard Serpent fight and put him at probably a few hundred Billion tons.

No one will agree. So good luck and all, but don't expect justifiable results.

grey fox
This thread is a another attempt at Masterbruce to try and get everyone to think Hulk is 'the strongest their is'.

You'll be joining x-meat soon evil face

ankur29

Darkseid (950,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Despero (950,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Captain marvel DC (900,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Black adam (900,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Wonder woman (600,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Lobo (500,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Martian manhunter (400,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Gladiator (2,000,000 tons if not more)+

Silver surfer (2,000,000 tons if not more)+

Hulk (enraged) - (1,500,000 tons)+

Juggernaut classic - (1,500,000 tons)+

Hercules ( 500,000 tons)

Thor (500,000 tons)

Abomination (1000 tons)

Hulk (base level) - (100 tons)

Iron Man (100 tons)

Namor (100,000 tons)

Thing (120 tons)

Sasquath (100 tons)

Colossus (200 tons)

Sentry (400 tons as least but im quite sure he is as strong as thor, hercules or hulk maybe even more but there have not been enough showings of him)

Huggeranut (200 tons)

Thanos (500 tons)

Hercules
Just a thought but Hercules (immortal), Hulk (enraged), Juggernaught (classic) etc etc, have never reached a "limit"

So how do you quantify their respective strengths?

Best lifting feat?

Once you get into the powerhouses like Superman, Herc, Thor, Hulk etc etc you can't say they can lift this amount and no more.

As Digi says. you can cay well this proves X can only lift this and then someone else can come up with something that says no he/she can actually lift more, cause they lifted this.

I don't know if that makes much sense as I'm at work and my brains fried, I guess what I'm saying is, this could get messy!

Sparkz
Hmmm this thread is reminding me of when people make power level charts for DBZ...no one ever agree's on those either lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sparkz
Hmmm this thread is stupid

A tad harsh, but I have to agree.

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
A tad harsh, but I have to agree.

I agree, but I don't believe it's nearly harsh enough.

Mindship
Originally posted by ankur29

Gladiator (2,000,000 tons if not more)+

Thor (500,000 tons)

I picked these three as examples to illustrate that, actual tonnage figures aside, wouldn't it be easier to write something like this, instead of typing in all those zeroes...

Superman: Low Quintiton Class ("Low" because it's <10 quintitons).
Gladiator: Low Megaton Class (if not more).
Thor: High Kiloton Class ("High" because it's between 100 and 1000 kilotons).

The additional advantage is, you don't need to post exact tonnage figures.

That said...
If you're going to use All-Star Superman, wouldn't it be fairer to use someone like Rune King Thor?

masterbruce
okay, from the posts here, it seems that everyone agrees at least that

Superman is AT LEAST over a thousand times stronger than Thor, yet no one bats an eye when people say Thor can hold his own against Superman...why?

Big Sexy
See, you'll have 1 person use your logic to get 250 for Thor, and another will post the Midgard Serpent fight and put him at probably a few hundred Billion tons.

No one will agree. So good luck and all, but don't expect justifiable results. basically.

His Airness
My God. no expression

Soljer

Scoobless
okay, from the posts here, it seems that everyone agrees at least that Superman is AT LEAST over a thousand times stronger than Thor,

Who agrees with that? this thread is stupid and your guesses are ridiculous.

erm

Validus
Originally posted by Sparkz
Hmmm this thread is reminding me of when people make power level charts for DBZ...no one ever agree's on those either lol
laughing out loud

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who thought of DBZ power levels when reading all these numbers. I still remember the days of feverishly searching the net for the most accurate power level charts. haermm

His Airness

erm

I agree with this.

Galan007
For Superman, I based it on his All Star form. All Star Superman easily lifted 200 quintillion (18 zeros) tons, so I just put regular Superman at about 1 quintillion ton, so 200x weaker than All Star form.

Is my logic or reasoning flawed? Instead of focusing on the rest of your list, I'll just focus on this statement.

All-Star Supes (after sunning), was said to be at least 3x's stronger then he was at his normal power.

Now even though we don't know how powerful his base was, if we say the mainstream DC Superman has 1/3 the strength of All-Star Supes...

Then normal Supes could/can lift roughly 67 quintillion tons!!! evillaugh

So if you're basing those figures off of All-Star Supes, then that's what the numbers should be.... haermm

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Instead of focusing on the rest of your list, I'll just focus on this statement.

All-Star Supes (after sunning), was said to be at least 3x's stronger then he was at his normal power.

Now even though we don't know how powerful his base was, if we say the mainstream DC Superman has 1/3 the strength of All-Star Supes...

Then normal Supes could/can lift roughly 67 quintillion tons!!! evillaugh

So if you're basing those figures off of All-Star Supes, then that's what the numbers should be.... haermm

All Star was three times stronger before he had the pseudo-sun-dip.

But All-Star pre-pseudo-sun-dip wasn't necessarily as weak/strong as mainstream Superman. They aren't the same character. Case in point - mainstream Clark's sundipped with no ill effects.

His Airness
My opinion on the topic from the Superman vs. Thor thread.

Originally posted by His Airness
Their both, along with Hercules, Gladiator, Black Adam, Hulk, Juggernaut, in the planetary lv strength range. Placing a gauge on their strength would be impossible as they all have impressive feats.

Change known to "I think". Even so that isn't an impressive range to be placed in when considering the more impressive feats of the characters mentioned above.

200 quintillion tons is less than 1/20 of the earths mass. Far from Superman's most impressive feat.

Don't know.

D-Block
okay, from the posts here, it seems that everyone agrees at least that

Superman is AT LEAST over a thousand times stronger than Thor, yet no one bats an eye when people say Thor can hold his own against Superman...why?

Because it debateable who's the strongest. And Thor has more fire power.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by His Airness
My God. no expression

This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Co-signed Thoroughly.

DigiMark007
Darkseid (950,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

Sentry (400 tons as least but im quite sure he is as strong as thor, hercules or hulk maybe even more but there have not been enough showings of him)

Huggeranut (200 tons)

Thanos (500 tons)

Spider-Man (35 Tons)

QFT.

Also, wtf is a "Huggeranut" and why isn't he at least a Kasplosion Tons?!

Soljer
QFT.

laughing laughing

D-Block
Same level
Darkseid
Thanos

Same level
Captain marvel DC
Thor
Black adam
Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Lobo
Silver surfer ( can amp due to PC)
Hulk (enraged)
Juggernaut classic
Hercules ( Immortal)

D-Block
Thanos (500 tons)

WTF

miraclethree
Hulk is #1 in strenght department, don't care what dc fanboys think

(strenght feat from Planet Hulk)

Estimate figures lean towards the conservative side. Hulk feat may actually be greater. But here's what I've come up with.

I'm thinking the 12,150 equatorial diameter is in kilometers rather than miles. Which would convert to 7550 miles which is slightly smaller than Earth (7926 miles).

The Earth weighs approximately 5.972 sextillion tons. Sakaar would weigh approximately 5.7 sextillion tons.

The Layers of the planet are:
Crust. Upper Mantle. Mantle. Outer Core. Inner Core.

The upper crust is "typically 25 miles thick". And on earth there are 7 MAJOR tectonic plates. Let's assume the Crust of a planet weighs an 8th of the total weight of a planet. And that the Plates equal 1/5 the weight of the Upper crust. And then assuming each Major plate is equal in weight.

Giving Sakaar 10 Major plates (3 more than earth). Each plate would represent 14.24 quintillion tons. So holding the 2 together would equal 28.48 quintillion tons.

I think this is the basement amount feat that Hulk performed. Again, it could be even greater.

miraclethree
Originally posted by D-Block
Same level
Darkseid
Thanos

Same level
Captain marvel DC
Thor
Black adam
Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Lobo
Hulk (enraged)
Juggernaut classic
Hercules ( Immortal)

retard

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by miraclethree

Estimate figures lean towards the conservative side. Hulk feat may actually be greater. But here's what I've come up with.

I'm thinking the 12,150 equatorial diameter is in kilometers rather than miles. Which would convert to 7550 miles which is slightly smaller than Earth (7926 miles).

The Earth weighs approximately 5.972 sextillion tons. Sakaar would weigh approximately 5.7 sextillion tons.

The upper crust is "typically 25 miles thick". And on earth there are 7 MAJOR tectonic plates. Let's assume the Crust of a planet weighs an 8th of the total weight of a planet. And that the Plates equal 1/5 the weight of the Upper crust. And then assuming each Major plate is equal in weight.

Giving Sakaar 10 Major plates (3 more than earth). Each plate would represent 14.24 quintillion tons. So holding the 2 together would equal 28.48 quintillion tons.

I think this is the basement amount feat that Hulk performed. Again, it could be even greater.

Yes that's nice. It's not a feat or anything (more like a list of stats about a planet) but still nice.

His Airness

Well your not X Meat. ermm

Priest

Namor (110 tons)

Thing (100 tons)

eek!

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
All Star was three times stronger before he had the pseudo-sun-dip.no

All-Star Supes was only confirmed as at least 3 times stronger then he previously was, after his sun-dip. erm
But All-Star pre-pseudo-sun-dip wasn't necessarily as weak/strong as mainstream Superman. They aren't the same character. Errr, I never once said they were the same character... confused

I just said that if masterbruce was going to try and use All-Star Superman's stats to guage mainstream Superman's strength, then the figure I gave would have been 'more' accurate.

T'was just my opinion though. wink
Case in point - mainstream Clark's sundipped with no ill effects. Which instance though?

DC 1M doesn't really count, and that was the only "true" sundip I can think of.

Alfheim

In all fairness this was actually done in Marvel Universe once.

Soljer
no

All-Star Supes was only confirmed as at least 3 times stronger then he previously was, after his sun-dip. erm
Errr, I never once said they were the same character... confused

I just said that if masterbruce was going to try and use All-Star Superman's stats to guage mainstream Superman's strength, then the figure I gave would have been 'more' accurate.

I misspoke (mistyped?) I meant that All star was still all star before the sun-dip, since they are different continuities. All star pre sundip isn't mainstream, you know? We don't know whether he was stronger, weaker, or even in the same ballpark as regular Clark at that point.

All-star could have ALREADY been a hundred times as strong as Superman. Or, hell, he could only have been a tenth as strong as him. We really don't know.

Galan007
I misspoke (mistyped?) I meant that All star was still all star before the sun-dip, since they are different continuities. All star pre sundip isn't mainstream, you know? We don't know whether he was stronger, weaker, or even in the same ballpark as regular Clark at that point.

All-star could have ALREADY been a hundred times as strong as Superman. Or, hell, he could only have been a tenth as strong as him. We really don't know. Well after the sundip, Superman was confirmed as at least 3x stronger than before, as he lifted 200 quintillion tons...

So if we take that statement literally, then All-Star Superman could have lifted roughly 67 quintillion tons before he sundipped, (200 quintillion tons/3 = 66.66666 quintillion tons).

However, there are no feat(s) confirming this, I'm just going by what was specifically stated.

Soljer
Well after the sundip, Superman was confirmed as at least 3x stronger than before, as he lifted 200 quintillion tons...

So if we take that statement literally, then All-Star Superman could have lifted roughly 67 quintillion tons before he sundipped, (200 quintillion tons/3 = 66.66666 quintillion tons).

However, there are no feat(s) confirming this, I'm just going by what was specifically stated.

I never doubted this.

But pre-sundip all star may not necessarily be as strong or as weak as mainstream Superman.

That was my point all along...

Galan007
I never doubted this.

But pre-sundip all star may not necessarily be as strong or as weak as mainstream Superman.

That was my point all along... Yeah, it's iffy both ways.

Like you said, we can't really say how strong/weak he was, because there aren't any real feats to gauge his power on (pre-sundip)...

shksprtx
Ummmm, doesn't "Class 100" mean that the character's base strength is by default around 100 tons, but that the character may show feats of a much higher level of strength?

So is such a hierarchy really necessary? If we say Superman has a base strength of 100 thousand hojillion tons, should he not be a Class 100, but rather in a new class of his own?

Just, you know, curious... confused

Alfheim
Originally posted by shksprtx
Ummmm, doesn't "Class 100" mean that the character's base strength is by default around 100 tons, but that the character may show feats of a much higher level of strength?

Well I think it means anybody who can lift 100 tons or over. I dont think 100 tons has to be their base strength but that can be a criteria.

So is such a hierarchy really necessary? If we say Superman has a base strength of 100 thousand hojillion tons, should he not be a Class 100, but rather in a new class of his own?

Just, you know, curious... confused

Yeah it should but I guess that would do comicfans heads in. I guess 100 is a nice number. laughing out loud

Galan007
Ummmm, doesn't "Class 100" mean that the character's base strength is by default around 100 tons, but that the character may show feats of a much higher level of strength? As far as I know, class 100 = the ability to lift over 100 tons.

Even a character like Hulk, whom has lifted billions of tons on panel, is still regarded as a class 100 character.

srug

Mindship
It's kind of like the superheavyweight class in weight/powerlifting. The lifter can't weigh any less than a certain amount (I forget how much, at the moment), but there's no upper limit to a lifter's bodyweight (well, other than that imposed by biology).

-----------------------------------

...and I still say general classifications are they way to go (eg, Quintiton class, Megaton class, etc smokin' )

D-Block
As far as I know, class 100 = the ability to lift over 100 tons.

Even a character like Hulk, whom has lifted billions of tons on panel, is still regarded as a class 100 character.

srug

co-signed

D-Block
retard

Does this fool think Thanos and Darkseid aren't stronger than the others.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindship
and I still say general classifications are they way to go (eg, Quintiton class, Megaton class, etc smokin' ) That's what I'd like to see as well.

It would be a more specific classification system.

masterbruce
That's what I'd like to see as well.

It would be a more specific classification system.

right, I REALLY REALLY HATE the 100 ton class...it makes it seem as if Superman and Namor are around the same strength when the difference between the two is greater than the difference between Aunt May and Colossus.

masterbruce

erm

many people have agreed that Superman is capable of at least 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons.

Some have placed Thor in the kiloton range, around 1000 tons.

so do the math.

Why is this thread stupid? because we can't gauge these class 100 character's strength? why not?

Galan007
right, I REALLY REALLY HATE the 100 ton class...it makes it seem as if Superman and Namor are around the same strength when the difference between the two is greater than the difference between Aunt May and Colossus. Yeah,

But such a classification system should be based on feats IMO.

Or else you'll have some people saying "well since Hulk's strength is supposed to be limitless, he should be in the class infinity category" erm

masterbruce

Why not?

Why can we estimate Wolverine or Spiderman's strength but we can't estimate Superman's or Thor's strength?

masterbruce
Yeah,

But such a classification system should be based on feats IMO.

Or else you'll have some people saying "well since Hulk's strength is supposed to be limitless, he should be in the class infinity category" erm

yes agreed. they should be based on feats, and on average of feats, not some random high showing (ie Thor holding up the Midgard Serpent who was said to weigh as much as a planet...ridiculous since Thor usually doesn't even have the power to hold up a mountain, which is not even 1/1,000,000th the weight of a planet)

masterbruce
Can everyone post what they think Thor's strength is?

masterbruce

Also, doesn't this mean it's impossible to debate Superman vs Thor? I mean, if we can't estimate their strength, how can we even begin to debate who would win in a battle?

Galan007
yes agreed. they should be based on feats, and on average of feats, not some random high showing (ie Thor holding up the Midgard Serpent who was said to weigh as much as a planet...ridiculous since Thor usually doesn't even have the power to hold up a mountain, which is not even 1/1,000,000th the weight of a planet) IMO it should be along the lines of what said characters strength has been fairly consistent with.

masterbruce
IMO it should be along the lines of what said characters strength has been fairly consistent with.

see that would create a problem

Thor has been fairly consistently portrayed around being 200ish tons...but it's clear he's NOT A TRILLION times weaker than Superman.

So either we have to downgrade Superman to being around 200ish tons or upgrade Thor to a quintillion tons, if we think they are relatively close in strength.

Soljer
I propose that we put T'Challa around the Hulk's strength level.

Galan007
see that would create a problem

Thor has been fairly consistently portrayed around being 200ish tons...but it's clear he's NOT A TRILLION times weaker than Superman.

So either we have to downgrade Superman to being around 200ish tons or upgrade Thor to a quintillion tons, if we think they are relatively close in strength. There's no need to downgrade anyone.

All you need to do is take the strength feats both characters have, and compare them.

Your personal opinion that they should have around the same strength level is meaningless if their feats just aren't comparable.

Galan007
I propose that we put T'Challa around the Hulk's strength level. At least. stick out tongue

shksprtx
Perhaps, instead of looking at how much weight a character can push around (lift/press/etc.), period, we should look at how much they can do without straining.

For instance -- Hulk held up an entire mountain during Secret Wars, but had to push himself almost to the limit to do so.

Superman has pushed planets, stars, etc. out of orbit -- but can he do so with ease?

I think this would give a far more equitable hierarchy for the Class 100 characters...although I still think that perhaps a Class 1000 (or higher) might be in order for some of the higher-level powerhouses...

Another thing to consider is that the vaster a character's strength is, the less fine motor control they are likely to have.

Therefore, if Superman can regularly lift/press/move 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons, does that mean that by trying to press an elevator button he shatters the building?

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus is in the CL3000 class and Celestial's in the CL5000 class.
CL is supose to be something beyond numbers, CL1 is more than infinity but less than CL2.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Galactus is in the CL3000 class and Celestial's in the CL5000 class.
CL is supose to be something beyond numbers, CL1 is more than infinity but less than CL2.

Not sure where you're going with that, but as I recall weren't those designations (CL3000, CL5000) from the old Marvel Super Heroes RPG?

Perhaps these forums should adopt them as an extra set of standards for powerful characters...

the Darkone

Hercules (250 tons)

Thor (250 tons)

Abomination (300 tons)

Iron Man (120 tons)

Namor (110 tons)

Thing (100 tons)

Just correct whichever characters' strength you think is wrong and add more Class 100 characters. Please don't spam with unrelated stuff, thank you in advance.

What the f**k? is this ^, this is not f**king DBZ.

CLass 100 or 7/7 means that hulk is 7/7 is on a lower scale, then let's say LT who is also 7/7.

Superman, Gladiator, Thor, Hulk, Orion, Orion, Black Adam , Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer etc are all class 100 some mite be stronger than others. Tyrant, Mangog, Destroyer, etc are class 100 but are on another teir, even though they are have the same rating doesn't mean they are equals, it's common sense.

masterbruce
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? is this ^, this is not f**king DBZ.

CLass 100 or 7/7 means that hulk is 7/7 is on a lower scale, then let's say LT who is also 7/7.

Superman, Gladiator, Thor, Hulk, Orion, Orion, Black Adam , Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer etc are all class 100 some mite be stronger than others. Tyrant, Mangog, Destroyer, etc are class 100 but are on another teir, even though they are have the same rating doesn't mean they are equals, it's common sense.

then doesn't that make the Class 100 classification meaningless?

Priest

xmarksthespot
You can't list characters in an individual hierarchy. No one will ever come to consensus about Thor being stronger than Superman or Superman being stronger than Thor, because everyone has their own biases. Cl100 can be divided into subcategories though, and people can come to the agreement that Thor and Superman are in the same subdivision I would assume.

Galan007
Class 100 is like Wal-Mart,

Everything in the store is catagorized as a "low price item", but some items are more expensive than others.

And I don't care if that analogy sucked! stick out tongue

Priest
Class 100 is like Wal-Mart,

Everything in the store is catagorized as a "low price item", but some items are more expensive than others.
So All Star Superman would be the equivalent to a bag of Doritos?
stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*pulls out a HellsingARMS.454CasullAuto and and kills Priest*

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
So All Star Superman would be the equivalent to a bag of Doritos?
stick out tongue More like a 42'' flat screen T.V. stick out tongue

Priest
More like a 42'' flat screen T.V. stick out tongue
probably a refurbished one 13

Symmetric Chaos

Galan007
probably a refurbished one 13 Refurbished or not, it's still a 42'' TV laughing out loud

Galan007
BTW this was one of the best scenes in the early part of DBZ. When Radditz caught the bullet?

Symmetric Chaos
When Radditz caught the bullet?

No. The fact that the scanner was giving power levels on everything.

Priest
I think the last time the power levels where actually scaned was the end on the freeza saga.

Symmetric Chaos
I think the last time the power levels where actually scaned was the end on the freeza saga.

They stopped using the scanners around then so probably. I think the rest of those are people extrapolating from previous stuff.

Priest
They stopped using the scanners around then so probably. I think the rest of those are people extrapolating from previous stuff.
Kinda like this?

Thor (250 tons)
smile

Symmetric Chaos
Kinda like this?

smile

Yes, but DBZ fanboys act like it's some sort of detailed scientific analysis.

Priest
Wait masterbruce didn't have scientific evidence to back up those numbers? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Wait masterbruce didn't have scientific evidence to back up those numbers? confused

He had a little bit of math.

masterbruce
He had a little bit of math.

yep, it wasn't a guess...more like a rough deduction.

masterbruce
btw, my point wasn't that Superman is 100000000000x stronger than Thor...because I believe they're close in terms of strength

but that either means one of 2 things:
1) Superman is around 300 tons in strength

or

2) Thor is around 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons in strength

if it's the latter, then many Marvel characters will have to receive vast upgrades

masterbruce

the dbz power system is fantastic imo, it makes perfect sense and there isn't really any inconsistency

D-Block
Originally posted by D-Block
Same level
Darkseid
Thanos

Same level
Captain marvel DC
Thor
Black adam
Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Lobo
Hulk (enraged)
Juggernaut classic
Hercules ( Immortal)

I don't know about Sentry because I haven't seen him go all out yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.