Weakest fighter that could beat Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burnt Pancakes
Who is it?

TricksterPriest
By beat, do you mean kill, or incapacitate? If it's kill, you have to go up pretty high..... nosweat

And if anyone says Wolverine, you will be scan-blitzed. wink

Entity
Batman or Nightwing!

Why? Because Batman can beat anyone and Dick can just ask Bruce how to do it. stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Beat?
I'd say Nick Fury

TricksterPriest
The last two would need some good prep time, but yeah, I think they can take him.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The last two would need some good prep time, but yeah, I think they can take him. I thought we were talking skill here.

TricksterPriest
No prep? blink Then how the hell is Fury gonna stop him? Or Batman or Nightwing?

SpunkySmurph
No prep? blink Then how the hell is Fury gonna stop him? Or Batman or Nightwing? Again, I thought we were talking who was more skilled.

Nightwing is iffy.

Entity
No prep? blink Then how the hell is Fury gonna stop him? Or Batman or Nightwing? http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/batkick.jpg

whistling

guy222
By beat, do you mean kill, or incapacitate? If it's kill, you have to go up pretty high..... nosweat

Howlett stick out tongue Got ya big grin I will say all powerful Antman

Burnt Pancakes

Just make it so he can't fight back.

And everyone gets 10 minutes prep.

King Kandy
Antman can send 3-4 Ants into deadpools body and destroy all his bodily functions.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King Kandy
Antman can send 3-4 Ants into deadpools body and destroy all his bodily functions. Didn't you once argue insistently that that would work on Wonder Woman?

Burnt Pancakes
I dont understand how only 3-4 ants could even do much damage. They can't damage his body faster then he can regenerate them.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I dont understand how only 3-4 ants could even do much damage. They can't damage his body faster then he can regenerate them. Kandy's just an ant fanboy.

King Kandy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Didn't you once argue insistently that that would work on Wonder Woman?
That's true.

But I knew I was doomed the instance Masterbruce supported my argument.

StyleTime

Are you talking about Deadpool stabbing him?

I know it's happened but I still say Wolverine could beat Deadpool.

Ra˙ne
SQUIRREL GIRL

Burnt Pancakes
aw.. EDIT.

Redatom65
Alfred...what? That Umbrella kicked ass

grey fox
Punisher already beat DP

StarsNeverFall7
^ Scan?

Roldz
The Cat.. He seemed to be quit impressed by him..

grey fox
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
^ Scan?

Dont have one.

Dp was leaving a restroom ( I think) when Punisher puts a gun to the back of his head. Pun tells him to pis off basically and Deadpool quips back with a one liner.

DP's brains then cover a large amount of the floor.

Burnt Pancakes
That's not really a fight, though. I mean, if DP wasn't surpirsed and caught from surprise from behind I'm sure that would have been a different story.

Sparkz
When you say fighter do you mean in terms of skill or by power set?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.