Thanos vs 1st Age Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WorldWarHulk
Yes, Digi, there is a Spawn vs Thanos thread.
But, none of them are specified, so...
This is only First Age Spawn (not third, second, or fourth).

They fight in Rainbow land (but still on Earth).

Who wins?

celestialdemon
Thanos

Mider999
never seen spawn unload on anyone with out limites in the first age i think id like to see that

Mider999
never seen thanos reality warp a whole town though

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
never seen thanos reality warp a whole town though Never seen Thanos try either...

Estacado
Thanos.

Mider999
yeah......right....im so sure he could thats why he's always done so.

TricksterPriest
Thanos has done some pretty damn good reality warping. And given his power, it's within his abilities to warp a town.

Thanos will take this, mainly because Spawn can't kill him and will burn his powers out trying.

Mider999
i would hope that this isnt spawn with a power limit, and when has he done reality warping, thanos i mean.

TricksterPriest
Read his respect thread.

And it's first age, so yeah, power limit. baka Which means he's probably screwed.

Mider999
this is a thread the thread maker can make it with out a power limit......which is how it should be.

TricksterPriest
Talk to Bigbran/worldwarhulk. Because I think he knows that Spawn will get curbstomped under this setup. wink

WorldWarHulk
this is a thread the thread maker can make it with out a power limit......which is how it should be. 1st age Spawn... only first age... so use the feats from his age, but don't try and warp my thread.

TricksterPriest
Mider has a point, this is kind of a curbstomp. Third Age would have a much better chance.

Mider999
warp your thread.......your the one who warped it what kinda bull thread is this.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mider has a point, this is kind of a curbstomp. Third Age would have a much better chance. Mider also said that someone else was stupid for saying 1st age would lose to Thanos.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Mider also said that someone else was stupid for saying 1st age would lose to Thanos.

Then Mider is a dumbass. stick out tongue First Age CAN'T beat Thanos. Third Age has a decent shot.

WorldWarHulk
Then Mider is a dumbass. stick out tongue First Age CAN'T beat Thanos. Third Age has a decent shot. Based on?

Mider999
trickster priest if im a dumbass your a tard because you think dr strange can defeat TOAA

TricksterPriest
trickster priest if im a dumbass your a tard because you think dr strange can defeat TOAA

Now that is retarded. What the f**k? When did I say that?

Bran, Spawn doesn't have the raw power to take out Thanos. And Thanos has the better track record. Not to mention, First Age Spawn barely understands his own powers, and will burn them out trying to take out Thanos.

Mider999
you did say that in a way you said dr strange defeated shuma gorath and that shuma was basically TOAA in his realm so basically its the same as saying he could beat TOAA so yeah SSHHHH tard. And youd know spawn has the power to do that or not how, his powers are magic even galactus can be screwed with by magic, hell even SS once got stabed by a a magic knife.

WorldWarHulk
Now that is retarded. What the f**k? When did I say that?

Bran, Spawn doesn't have the raw power to take out Thanos. And Thanos has the better track record. Not to mention, First Age Spawn barely understands his own powers, and will burn them out trying to take out Thanos. I said "based on", not why he can't beat Thanos.

Mider999
........based on what.........when did spawn ever go into space braniac, that angel that could make nova's was lower then angela and spawn was higher then angela........whats your point.

WorldWarHulk
........based on what.........when did spawn ever go into space braniac, that angel that could make nova's was lower then angela and spawn was higher then angela........whats your point. What?
I only understood one part...

"Based on"... feats, is what I want. What feats does 3rd age have, to put him above Thanos?

Mider999
and what feats does thanos have to be put above spawn? stalemating tyrant......pfft bull PIS of course you wouldnt think so even though tyrant is suppose to be like almost equal to galactus, or how about the time he destroyed the cosmic cube being........MORE PIS since those things are suppose to have universe affecting powers or at least a large part of it, or serviving odin's fight of course odin wasnt even trying cause if he was he'd have destroyed thanos.

TricksterPriest
you did say that in a way you said dr strange defeated shuma gorath and that shuma was basically TOAA in his realm so basically its the same as saying he could beat TOAA so yeah SSHHHH tard. And youd know spawn has the power to do that or not how, his powers are magic even galactus can be screwed with by magic, hell even SS once got stabed by a a magic knife.

you're really pissing me off. miffed I said Eternity level, not TOAA. Thanos understands magic and his own power is quasi mystic.

Calling the Tyrant feat PIS shows you for the ignorant dumbshit you are. That was depowered Tyrant, not the one equal to Big G.

And now you're discrediting the Odin fight? What the f**k? **** this, I'm not gonna debate with you. you're obviously brain damaged.

WorldWarHulk
and what feats does thanos have to be put above spawn? stalemating tyrant......pfft bull PIS of course you wouldnt think so even though tyrant is suppose to be like almost equal to galactus, or how about the time he destroyed the cosmic cube being........MORE PIS since those things are suppose to have universe affecting powers or at least a large part of it, or serviving odin's fight of course odin wasnt even trying cause if he was he'd have destroyed thanos. Maybe you should read some comics, or learn Thanos's powers better, since even after this much time, you still underate/know nothing about him.

Also, I've said this many times, but how exactly is the Odin fight pis? Pre-tell, no really, give me a reason.

Estacado
Mider=nutnut

Mider999
no you said TOAA dont be a freaking liar, i dont really care if im pissing you off are you gonna do something about it......no......shutting up would be nice since you have no good points perioud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.