Fist of the North Star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ConalCochran
Anyone a fan of this great 1986 anime epic? it's kind of like "Wizards" (Ralph Bakshi movie) meets "Mad Max" only with extreme violence and gore galore.

It's a wild animated movie that is a must see.

Kento
I always though of it more Bruce Lee meets Mad Max.

Anyways it has a very confusing storyline but I like it.

boobsmagee
i saw it on but, for some reason everytime i tried to watch it, the channel was screwed up might check it out sometime, its fairly popular compared to alot of anime out there

Clone
This anime is brutal. I like it. smile

intelegent purp
its ok but a little dated now. i loved seeing that one move kill thing, how you could see the impact of his punches on thier insides destroying there organs and making thier heads explode into fountains of blood.
NiCe, but its quite long and a little eighties rock for me, I mean a pink jump suit, and the hair, oH my god.
peace

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kento
I always though of it more Bruce Lee meets Mad Max.

Anyways it has a very confusing storyline but I like it.

My most fav movie, of course. To me it's Sylvester Stallone meets Bruce Lee meets Mad Max.

R.I.P. Jagi the Pretender and Rao the Conquerer is a killer!

Kento
I like Rao, and Toki's brother for some reason but Toki is probably my favorite. Ken and Rei are cool too.

FistOfThe North
Has anyone ever see the live-action version? I heard it sucked. I'd still watch it for myself though, just to see.

Kento
I tried to watch it once but it was on Sci-Fi channel years ago. I didn't get through th first half-hour. More because it was cut and on normal tv but it also suck.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Has anyone ever see the live-action version? I heard it sucked. I'd still watch it for myself though, just to see.

I actually saw it way before I saw the actual anime. Suffice to say, looking back on it now, it's probably the worst comic book movie ever made. thumb down no

It proves one thing. Live action versions of anime just don't work. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.