Beat full powered Orion. Someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
To me, this character is SO hard to figure out where he ranks in the "who's the best" category. So, I thought people could throw out some people who they think can beat him. Hopefully, my other D.C folks will help me out with the debate.

Rules: Average herald level. No surfer.
No time/reality bending.
No magic.
I want to say no to allowing around light speed, but...he's got superhuman speed himself so I don't know.
No BFR.

Well, that's it. Seriously, let's figure out his tier. Junt and the other D.C ryders help me out here.

Here's a bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29

Martian_mind
Rhama Khan?It's fairly far-fetched but he was doing rather well against the JLA.

long pig
Hmmm... what the **** does DOW and MBI mean?

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Rhama Khan?It's fairly far-fetched but he was doing rather well against the JLA.
Thought he was awesome

Juntai
He's rough to guage because you rarely see him running into other more well known characters and enemies, like running into some Superman or WW enemies or some such... Most of the Fourth World titles deal with Fourth World nearly exclusively, and even when they come to Earth, still mostly deal with their own characters..

Given his time with JLA however, and few other random appearances it's easy to say you have to at least get into the higher tier guys before you're going to find people that can catch a break against Orion and pull a handful of wins. He's so powerful and never breaks.

TricksterPriest
hmm Thanos? Morg w/e WOL?

Skeets
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hmm Thanos? Morg w/e WOL?
Rules: Average herald level.

Can you read MOTHER****ER!!!!

Martian_mind
If you hadn't said no magic i'd have said Manitou Raven.

F*cking awesome,once i'm done with Shadowpact he's so getting a respect thread.

Skeets
Bart would rock Orion's jaw....13

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Skeets
Rules: Average herald level.

Can you read MOTHER****ER!!!!

No. big grin And that's stupid. The average leveler would get creamed against Orion. The dude is at least mid, if not high tier herald.

tkitna
Sentry

TricksterPriest
laughing Sentry gets his ass raped.

manorastroman
laughing Sentry gets his ass raped.

prove it. it's going to be pretty hard to find scans of orion inserting his penis into another being's rectum.

tkitna
Hasent been any ass raping going on yet. Until I see it, I stand by my choice.

TricksterPriest
You have no idea how freaking powerful this guy is..............nosweat

Orion can smash planets, and even solar systems. He's got a godly forcefield, the astro force, a motherbox, and he's done decently against Darkseid on occasion.

Sentry is outclassed.

long pig
He didn't DESTROY a galaxy, he matched and pushed back the force of the galaxy destroying beam. So, basically, his no-holds-barred AF on full blast might be able to shatter more than just ONE planet.

Orion's AF is akin to Star wars "force", in a way that it doesn't exist in any form Marvel, only D.C. What I'm saying it no one on marvel earh or even people at or above Surfer could counter/handle a massive dose of AF.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. This is why I said Thanos. Cause, Orion is over most herald levelers and closer to Morg w/e WOL or Thanos than Surfer as a peer.

Skeets
Originally posted by long pig
He didn't DESTROY a galaxy, he matched and pushed back the force of the galaxy destroying beam. So, basically, his no-holds-barred AF on full blast might be able to shatter more than just ONE planet.

Orion's AF is akin to Star wars "force", in a way that it doesn't exist in any form Marvel, only D.C. What I'm saying it no one on marvel earh or even people at or above Surfer could counter/handle a massive dose of AF. Originally posted by Skeets
Bart would rock Orion's jaw....13

TricksterPriest
The scary thing is, Bart has a chance. But based on current showings, Orion would nuke him. Eventually though, well, it comes down to Speed Force vs. Astro Force.

Realistically, what the hell can Bart do to him?

Skeets
The scary thing is, Bart has a chance. But based on current showings, Orion would nuke him. Eventually though, well, it comes down to Speed Force vs. Astro Force.

Realistically, what the hell can Bart do to him?
Rock his Mother****ing Jaw!
Even Orion wouldn't be able to take thousands of Superman level hits a second.

TricksterPriest
Probably. But how would they get past the Astro Harness's field? And wouldn't Motherbox negate or heal the damage?

long pig
Rock his Mother****ing Jaw!
Even Orion wouldn't be able to take thousands of Superman level hits a second.
Orion is probably faster than Wonder Woman. He's no slouch.

Can Orion take a thousand punches from bart? Probably. Bart would just break his hand on Orion's steel hard hand. Plus, Orion doesn't even have to be touched, he simply can throw up and shield and start letting the MB act as a black hole for kinetic energy..

To my knowledge, Orion has never been knocked out by anything physical.

Skeets
Orion is probably faster than Wonder Woman. He's no slouch.

Can Orion take a thousand punches from bart? Probably. Bart would just break his hand on Orion's steel hard hand. Plus, Orion doesn't even have to be touched, he simply can throw up and shield and start letting the MB act as a black hole for kinetic energy..

To my knowledge, Orion has never been knocked out by anything physical.
Bart hurt his hand punching Orion?
Speed force Protects him from that.Orion ain't lasting more than a few seconds against Bart who's already rocked SBP(made him run like a *****) and Zoom.

long pig
Bart hurt his hand punching Orion?
Speed force Protects him from that.Orion ain't lasting more than a few seconds against Bart who's already rocked SBP(made him run like a *****) and Zoom.
Speed force didn't help Wally from getting hurt-in fact-the speed force has never made any of the speedsters immune to being hurt.

Flash hurt his hand on slade.

Trying for a BFR? Orion can BT out or use the Motherbox to teleport. No biggie.

Plus, Orion is a speeder too. As fast or more likely faster than Wonder Woman.

Cool Orion feat: So, he's on earth dressed in bum's clothes and he gets mugged. They take off his glasses to see that he has no eyes (orion cut his own eyes out). So, while blind and turned the other way, they shot at him and he caught the bullets.

TricksterPriest
scared Ok.....that is freaking scary.

Skeets
Speed force didn't help Wally from getting hurt-in fact-the speed force has never made any of the speedsters immune to being hurt.

Flash hurt his hand on slade.
The Speed force protects them from hurting their hands when punching something/someone.Did you say Slade...no expression I'm not touching that.

Trying for a BFR? Orion can BT out or use the Motherbox to teleport. No biggie.
NO BFR required.Bart can simply rock his Jaw...ermmhappya few thousand times before Orion can even think to lift a finger.

Plus, Orion is a speeder too. As fast or more likely faster than Wonder Woman.

Cool Orion feat: So, he's on earth dressed in bum's clothes and he gets mugged. They take off his glasses to see that he has no eyes (orion cut his own eyes out). So, while blind and turned the other way, they shot at him and he caught the bullets.
....no expression
Sure Orion is faster than Wonder Women and?Bart's millions of times faster than Orion.Bart has achieved instantaneous speed,and single handedly whooped Zoom's ass.

long pig
Instantaneous? That doesn't make sense. That's infinitely faster than light.

He had to have had some room to get momentum (like all flashes do. and all flashes have gotten hurt while in the speed force. many times) and Orion could already be out of reach and blasting.

Anyway, bart could TRY to hit him, but he'd just hit the shield. The harness can push lightspeed itself. If worse comes to worse, blow up the damn world or let motherbox mess with time.

Skeets
Instantaneous? That doesn't make sense. That's infinitely faster than light.

He had to have had some room to get momentum (like all flashes do. and all flashes have gotten hurt while in the speed force. many times) and Orion could already be out of reach and blasting.

Anyway, bart could TRY to hit him, but he'd just hit the shield. The harness can push lightspeed itself. If worse comes to worse, blow up the damn world or let motherbox mess with time.
Haven't read any of the books with Bart as Flash eh?Bart is the Living Speed force,it's all his now.
If I wasn't so lazy I would of posted Bart Vs Zoom.
Would his shield stop Bart from phasing through it and Punching Orion's dome piece off?

UniOmni
People who can beat a fullpowered Orion?

Thor, BRB due to the hammers being able to negate his trump card.

Superman - Just portrayed as more powerful on average.

Surfer vs Orion goes to Orion, even though he's not as durable, his warriors edge is what gets him the win, same as Thor vs Surfer.

Not a long list true, but he's not clearly above most herald class characters.

golem370
maybe Super-Adaptoid Absorbing Man Gladiator/Uni-Power War Hulk/Celestial Armor Darwin

Ethereal
Bloodlusted Thor would get a majority of wins off Orion.

Superherovandal
actually that is to be seen. Orion usually dumbs down during the JLA so i wouldn't actually use that. He's at least as strong as supes. He's a wayy better fighter. He has healing powers that would allow him to take just about anything thor could throw. He has his astro-harness which can emit blasts easily capable of killing someone in Supes durability range.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni
People who can beat a fullpowered Orion?

Thor, BRB due to the hammers being able to negate his trump card.

Superman - Just portrayed as more powerful on average.

Surfer vs Orion goes to Orion, even though he's not as durable, his warriors edge is what gets him the win, same as Thor vs Surfer.

Not a long list true, but he's not clearly above most herald class characters.

Thor/BRB: Don't think so. As good as Mjolnir is, the AF and MB are better.

Superman: In all seriousness, negating the jobber aura, Orion is actually more powerful.

Surfer: This was giant PIS and not canon. Orion should have murdered Surfer.

Super-Adaptoid: No idea. This thing is a ***** to fight, but can it copy the AF?

Absorbing Man: Absorbing the AF will prove to be a really really bad idea.....

Gladiator: Nope.

Uni-Power War Hulk: **** no.

Celestial Armor Darwin: No idea.

D-Block
To me, this character is SO hard to figure out where he ranks in the "who's the best" category. So, I thought people could throw out some people who they think can beat him. Hopefully, my other D.C folks will help me out with the debate.

Rules: Average herald level. No surfer.
No time/reality bending.
No magic.
I want to say no to allowing around light speed, but...he's got superhuman speed himself so I don't know.
No BFR.

Well, that's it. Seriously, let's figure out his tier. Junt and the other D.C ryders help me out here.

Here's a bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29

I don't see any Average herald level beating a full powered Orion.

UniOmni
Thor/BRB: Don't think so. As good as Mjolnir is, the AF and MB are better.

Superman: In all seriousness, negating the jobber aura, Orion is actually more powerful.

Surfer: This was giant PIS and not canon. Orion should have murdered Surfer.

Super-Adaptoid: No idea. This thing is a ***** to fight, but can it copy the AF?

Absorbing Man: Absorbing the AF will prove to be a really really bad idea.....

Gladiator: Nope.

Uni-Power War Hulk: **** no.

Celestial Armor Darwin: No idea.

AstroForce is better than Mjnollir? Debateable.

Possible, but that doesn't nullify the fact that since it's an energy attack consistently, it works to the advantage of Thor/BRB to absorb and reflect it back onto Orion times ten.

Surfer beating Orion was pis?

Why?

I agree that it shouldn't have been so easily accomplished, but i wouldn't call bs if either had taken the win.

Orion vs Superman is always a good match.

Superman being more or less powerful is up for debate.

It's akin to Surfer vs Superman.

Orion is much more versatile true, but some would argue Superman is just as potent, even if he is limited in application.

Lol at the mood of your post.

Whatever made you think that Orion would murder elite top tiers in battle?

TricksterPriest
The nature of the AF. It's unlike anything in marvel and it's the opposite power of the OE. Only the power of the source has been able to block it outright.

Mjolnir CAN'T absorb the Astro Force. The nature of the power makes that impossible.

UniOmni
The hammer, which has absorbed anything that the wielder wanted it to absorb, can't absorb something like the AF?

Why?

The AF is basically the same thing as the PC.

And the hammer has never had a problem absorbing that.

I just want to know what makes you think the AF is above the hammer, or anyone i named.

And the Fury would decimate Orion.

TricksterPriest
Fury decimates everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic) But.....can he adapt to the AF? Good question.

AF is different than the PC. DC doesn't work the same way as Marvel.

And how many times do I have to say this? THE AF IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING IN MARVEL. THERE IS NO COUNTERPART. Same with the OE.

What makes it different? The Source. Ask LP, Juntai, Draco and others. The nature of things powered by, or from, the Source, makes them undefendable by most things in Marvel. Like the way Magic trumps most things in Marvel. Except worse.

UniOmni
The fury would adapt to the AF, since that's what it does. If it can adapt to Reality warping on an insane scale, it can adapt to something much less than that.

Secondly, i'm not going to ask Draco anything about the Source, or NG related since that thread he made before where he claimed that all of Darkseids appearances in recent times have been avatars.

That thread was full of falsehoods and just out and out wrong on many levels.

Third, i don't ask others what i already know myself.

The AF is powerful, but it's not the end all of everything.

Maybe it was intended to be, but it's not shown.

And going by your weak stance, Surfer beating Orion wasn't pis, since there's nothing in DC that equates to the PC.

Except the fact that the AF is the power of the source, where as the PC is the energy of the universe.

Analogous, if i say so myself.

And no heat, but did you read much with the NG's, or did you go by the respect forum?

Curious, is all.

TricksterPriest
The Source trumps the power cosmic. That's not up for discussion. DC WORKS DIFFERENTLY THAN MARVEL! I've read some new gods and talked to alot of posters on here. It's you who doesn't get how powerful the new gods are.

Get Long Pig in here, he'll prove me right.

Ethereal
No he wont

DigiMark007
Thor. But that's just imo. It would be a good fight.

UniOmni
The Source trumps the power cosmic. That's not up for discussion. DC WORKS DIFFERENTLY THAN MARVEL! I've read some new gods and talked to alot of posters on here. It's you who doesn't get how powerful the new gods are.

Get Long Pig in here, he'll prove me right.

DC does work differently than Marvel.

And if i were to ever request any NG info that i might lack, it'd be from either Juntai, or Desaad.

I never said that the Source was on the same level as the PC.

What i said is that they're analogues of each other, at least to me.
Apollo isn't fit to lick Supermans boots, but he's an obvious analogue.

See the gist?

The Source = The everything that there is.

The PC = The energy of the universe, or to some, all that there is.

Not a cut and dry case of course, but analogues.

And i do get how powerful the New Gods are.

But it seems that hyperbole might be beefing up your opinion of their power.

The New Gods of DC basically are like the Marvel Uni 616, in the sense that the DCU proper exists to the NGs true universe, the way the Microverse used to exist to the 616ers.

Read more

TricksterPriest
Oh he will. shifty I just pmed him asking him to come in and set this straight.

long pig
Ok, I'm lazy. What was the question?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni

The hammer, which has absorbed anything that the wielder wanted it to absorb, can't absorb something like the AF?

Why?

And the hammer has never had a problem absorbing that.

I just want to know what makes you think the AF is above the hammer, or anyone i named.

The fury would adapt to the AF, since that's what it does. If it can adapt to Reality warping on an insane scale, it can adapt to something much less than that.

Secondly, i'm not going to ask Draco anything about the Source, or NG related since that thread he made before where he claimed that all of Darkseids appearances in recent times have been avatars.

And going by your weak stance, Surfer beating Orion wasn't pis, since there's nothing in DC that equates to the PC.

Except the fact that the AF is the power of the source, where as the PC is the energy of the universe.

And no heat, but did you read much with the NG's, or did you go by the respect forum?

Curious, is all.

Take a look at those statements by Uniomni and tell him which ones are wrong. shifty

long pig
This?

The AF is on PAR with mjolnir in power (god blast and full AF blast are equal (it's been hinted to that he can destroy a galaxy with a full blast)), but the AF AND the MB together are >>Mjolnir.

Blasting Orion with his own Astro force is like blasting Superman with sunlight. It'll just make him stronger (actually, there are no limits to how much AF he can use).

Surfer v Orion? Either way. They are both badasses, but Orion's trump card AF would kill Surfer.

Vs Superman. Please. Superman admitted Orion is someone he'd never, EVER want to fight. A pen sized blast of AF hit Superman and nearly k.o'd him.

If Superman more powerful? Hell no. Powerwise, he's half as powerful. (doesn't mean he wouldn't win a few, just that he's not as powerful).

Orion is above Superman but MAYBE below Surfer. IMO, he's Black Bolt's equal if not a little more due to his strength and skill and durability and immense output of power.

WorldWarHulk
IMO, he's Black Bolt's equal if not a little more due to his strength and skill and durability and immense output of power. You just said Superman is half as powerful... no expression

long pig
Oh, wrong quote, sorry.

Why?
Because it's basically gods power. The most it could do is block it.

Maybe. AF is more brute force powerful and an unlimited supply.

And the hammer has never had a problem absorbing that. SS doesn't have as much brute power and doesn't have limitless power cosmic, either. The AF would probably be so violent inside the mjolnir Thor would HAVE to let it out, like when Absorbing Man did something similar. Mjiolnir can't hold infinity.

Curious, is all.

But it IS basically god's power. He can do anything with it that god wants him to do with it. He has no limits.

Plus, the guy is like Savage Hulk mixed with Karate kid, speed of early 90's flash and a bad attitude.

PLUS, the guy can always boom tube and come back 300feet talk (his natural height" and just step on shit all day.

long pig
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
You just said Superman is half as powerful... no expression
Did I?

Looks Like I said Orion is like Black Bolts league, but higher.

Oh, I see it.

Yeah, he's not got half the powers Orion has. Superman is just a flying brick.

Give Hulk rocket boosters and a cape and you have yourself Superman.

SM isn't herald level.

When I say "not as powerful", it has nothing to do with who would win in a fight, it has all to do with a person's veriety of non physical powers and parapowers. Loke Transmutation or molecular control.

Orion's molecular control over his entire body is close to thanos, I believe. He can be bullet proof , and then he's like a diamond. Strong as maybe even andantium.

Beleive me, Orion got chopped up and new arms in seconds, good shit.

WorldWarHulk
Give Hulk rocket boosters and a cape and you have yourself Superman.

SM isn't herald level. More strength, heat vision, superbreath, freeze breath, T-Vo, over light speed, vibrating powers, better fighting skills, better reaction times, etc... yup, I think you have a Super Hulk.

Some people would greatly disagree with you there, but I'll let them say it...

Skeets
I disagree with Long Pig..herbnone

TricksterPriest
About Supes being a super brick? Yeah, me too. yes But he's right about Orion's power.

Hyperion Prime
The Destroyer armor powered up by Thor or Odin should be able to give Orion a huge run for his money. The Destroyer without anyone in control would wreck Orion.

TricksterPriest
Can the destroyer take the AF? Animated by Odin, sure, it would wreck him. By Thor, not sure. We know how the destroyer responds to most kind of forces, but we've never seen it tested against anything like the AF.

Of course, if the AF doesn't work, Orion is probably in trouble.

Faceman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor. But that's just imo. It would be a good fight. Didn't Long pig say no magic?

the Darkone
Destroyer kills sky fathers,I say Desak he can adapted to anything.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by the Darkone

Then we get into the discussion of whether the new gods count as gods and whether his power works on them. If it does, he can probably beat Orion.

WorldWarHulk
Then we get into the discussion of whether the new gods count as gods and whether his power works on them. If it does, he can probably beat Orion. What the f**k?

TheEvilHex
Spaceghost 10/10

long pig
But Not much more. Give Hulk a laser gun Sub spnic speed. He doesn't have lightspeed reactions., better fighting that WHO? Orion was the greatest martial artist in the galazy at one time. , They are about the same. Superman doesn't have lightspeed reactions. Orion doesn't either, but he DOES have enough speed to walk into a room of machine gun fire all going off and he simply dodges them all without a sweat.

long pig
****, you were talking about Hulk, weren't you?

long pig
haha

UniOmni
Superman was hurt by the Astroforce before true.

But he also took repeated blasts with little trouble as well.

Starfire took blasts of the AF in a teen titan/JLA crossover.

The General took blasts of the AF in stride, but lost his arm to hv.

The AF is powerful, but it's not the end all you guys are presenting it as.

It's just one more powersource that is trumped by narrative, but isn't nearly as consistent in showing.

And what makes you think that Orion would take the AF turned back onto himself the way Superman takes sunlight?

Darkseid gets hit with his own attack, he's hurt significantly.

Why would Orion be any different, unless you've got a showing i'm not aware of where he took the AF when it was meant to hurt and said it only replenished him, rather than hurt him?

TricksterPriest
*sigh* do you even understand what the Astro Force is? It's called "The Wrath of the Source." SHUT UP FOR 5 MINUTES AND THINK ABOUT THAT NAME! miffed

Juntai
edit]

UniOmni
*sigh* do you even understand what the Astro Force is? It's called "The Wrath of the Source." SHUT UP FOR 5 MINUTES AND THINK ABOUT THAT NAME! miffed

What's in a name if in execution it's been withstood?

I'm not saying the AF isn't powerful. It is.

It's just akin to the PC in that it has various showings, and isn't consistently top of the line.

Really, you're being silly about this.

TricksterPriest
You still don't get it. Juntai, Long Pig, can either of you explain this, because this guy is not listening to me.

UniOmni
And you're not going by comics.

mighty adam
orion vs captain atom no pis= atom

orion vs supes= supes say what yall want about supes but the man got feats to back shit up

orion vs hal or kyle= gls

orion vs martian mahunter=orion

orion vs wonder women=orion

orion vs captain marvel= tie

mighty adam
This?

The AF is on PAR with mjolnir in power (god blast and full AF blast are equal (it's been hinted to that he can destroy a galaxy with a full blast)), but the AF AND the MB together are >>Mjolnir.

Blasting Orion with his own Astro force is like blasting Superman with sunlight. It'll just make him stronger (actually, there are no limits to how much AF he can use).

Surfer v Orion? Either way. They are both badasses, but Orion's trump card AF would kill Surfer.

Vs Superman. Please. Superman admitted Orion is someone he'd never, EVER want to fight. A pen sized blast of AF hit Superman and nearly k.o'd him.

If Superman more powerful? Hell no. Powerwise, he's half as powerful. (doesn't mean he wouldn't win a few, just that he's not as powerful).

Orion is above Superman but MAYBE below Surfer. IMO, he's Black Bolt's equal if not a little more due to his strength and skill and durability and immense output of power. BLACK BOLTS EQUAL WTF!!!!!!!!! black bolt can't even beat bricks like hulk. orion is WAY WAY or black bolt. orion is a lil below sufer still a best tho.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by mighty adam
orion vs captain atom no pis= atom

orion vs supes= supes say what yall want about supes but the man got feats to back shit up

orion vs hal or kyle= gls

orion vs martian mahunter=orion

orion vs wonder women=orion

orion vs captain marvel= tie

CA: Not sure.

Supes: Orion. And Superman has admitted he would lose.

Hal: Orion.

WW: Orion.

CM: Not sure.

Superherovandal
using a JLA book isn't really valid. In there half the time the people lose power in order to keep the villain a threat. and considering that General feels no pain and will heal from anything him withsthanding the beams isn't all that bad. But the HV doing more damage is PIS pure in simple. Supes would lose to Orion. Orion is stronger, more skilled, and has more destructive capabilities.

mighty adam
CA: Not sure.

Supes: Orion. And Superman has admitted he would lose.

Hal: Orion.

WW: Orion.

CM: Not sure. supes has said he'll lose to alot of people ww, manhunter, ect ect. supes has t-vo, supes is way way faster, supes has unlimited strength, plus supes has godly pis=superman for the win!!!!

Superherovandal
He never said he would lose to WW. MM is valid. he would beat Supes and Supes isn't with unlimited strength thats hulk's schtick.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
using a JLA book isn't really valid. In there half the time the people lose power in order to keep the villain a threat. and considering that General feels no pain and will heal from anything him withsthanding the beams isn't all that bad. But the HV doing more damage is PIS pure in simple. Supes would lose to Orion. Orion is stronger, more skilled, and has more destructive capabilities. no no you can't say orion is stronger. supes has never shown to have a limit with strength feats. supes is faster orion would never hit him with he's hands AF maybe hands no. supes has t-vo it sounds like bull shit yes i know i try to over look it to but t-vo is a real power face it. plus supes just got more feats/ better feats.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He never said he would lose to WW. MM is valid. he would beat Supes and Supes isn't with unlimited strength thats hulk's schtick. i used to be a supes hater for real for real but when i looked at all his feat i'm a beleiver. supes has unlimited strength. if supes wants to move plantes he will if he wants to throw plantes he will and if he wants to punch one in half he can.

TricksterPriest
Orion is a new god. And not just any, he's the son of Darkseid.

Superman cannot defeat Orion. the AF would destroy him. He may have great feats, but he hasn't shown the power to bust the astro harness's field, stop Motherbox, or even take a blast of the AF. Hell, he has a bad track record against the AF.

Juntai
Orion is a new god. And not just any, he's the son of Darkseid.

Superman cannot defeat Orion. the AF would destroy him. He may have great feats, but he hasn't shown the power to bust the astro harness's field, stop Motherbox, or even take a blast of the AF. Hell, he has a bad track record against the AF. Actually, he got blasted by the Astroforce before, and was OK, it kocked him halfway across the planet though. Impossible to say if Orion was going all out however.

Superherovandal
he doesn't have unlimited strength. Very, very high level yes... but even he has limits. He has never pushed planets on his lonesome in Post-crisis history. Split a moon of Jupiter in two yes but not lift a planet. and besides Orion is already stronger that Supes so your point about strength is moot anyways. Supes has needed help to move the moon from GL and WW or MM and WW if i am correct.

Superherovandal
Orion has once said that if he wanted he could kill Supes with it easily enough. Supes went rogue and Orion hit him with it only enough to hurt him.

Juntai
no no you can't say orion is stronger. supes has never shown to have a limit with strength feats. supes is faster orion would never hit him with he's hands AF maybe hands no. supes has t-vo it sounds like bull shit yes i know i try to over look it to but t-vo is a real power face it. plus supes just got more feats/ better feats. The comparison between Supes and Orion in speed is kind of trivial, both can fly around the universe with ease. Superman does however use his speed more often in combat. That part is maybe debatable.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention that a boom tube is faster than flight. Or that we've never seen the top speed of the Astro Harness.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by the Darkone

I forgot about Desak!!! Desak or the Destroyer for the win over Orion. The Destroyer also has the ability to pick up Thor's hammer. I don't know if he can call lighting with it though.

TricksterPriest
Desak's god killer power probably would give him the win, assuming it works against the new gods of DC.

SpunkySmurph
BLACK BOLTS EQUAL WTF!!!!!!!!! black bolt can't even beat bricks like hulk. orion is WAY WAY or black bolt. orion is a lil below sufer still a best tho. Of the top of my head, I can think of three PIS-less situations where Black Bolt has taken down Hulk...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Of the top of my head, I can think of three PIS-less situations where Black Bolt has taken down Hulk...

Orly?

TricksterPriest
yes Check out BB's respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.