Galactus vs. Several Mid-High-Level Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenebrous
No PIS/CIS

Galactus is weakened, similar to his state in the Galactus: The Devourer limited series. He plans to ingest a planet, but assembled to prevent this are: Storm, Iceman, Magneto, Sunfire, Polaris, Nate Grey, Fabian Cortez, Exodus, and Vulcan.

Galactus does not have access to the UN, but has standard tech available when consuming planets, i.e. elemental converter, and he may summon Punisher robots as required.

Does Galactus devour the planet or is he driven away?

Mider999
vomits to think a time ago marvel would have let him lose, but after annihilation he barely waists his time and kills them.

Roldz
He sends stardust and silver surfer to handle the situation..

xmarksthespot
Storm clearly solos Galactus.

celestialdemon
Galactus crushes all of them with ease, but only if Storm is holding back. eek!

leonheartmm
nate grey holds him back{due to inexpirience}. then decides that he cant control his phoenix level potential and sacrifices himself and kills galactus. lol.

grey fox
Galactus easily.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Galactus crushes all of them with ease, but only if Storm is holding back. eek!

I was gonna say...pass me whatever you're smoking cause you've clearly found some good shit...

...but i quickly went through some of those storm threads and found out what the deal is with storm.

lol full potential storm. If storm doesn't "hold back" Galactus now has a perpetual source of limitless energy, and need no longer devour planets......woe to all of marvel.

thank you ororo.

Bouboumaster
Not only Galactus crush the team, but he eats the earth too.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Tenebrous
No PIS/CIS

Galactus is weakened, similar to his state in the Galactus: The Devourer limited series. He plans to ingest a planet, but assembled to prevent this are: Storm, Iceman, Magneto, Sunfire, Polaris, Nate Grey, Fabian Cortez, Exodus, and Vulcan.

Galactus does not have access to the UN, but has standard tech available when consuming planets, i.e. elemental converter, and he may summon Punisher robots as required.

Does Galactus devour the planet or is he driven away? Galactus easily... if Storm is written with pis...

2damnloud
If Storm is at FP, then there is no need for any members of the team. She can solo Galactus with a mere thought.

WorldWarHulk
Galactus absorbs all of Storm's power, and doesn't get any more powerful, because she is too weak to fuel him.

2damnloud
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Galactus absorbs all of Storm's power, and doesn't get any more powerful, because she is too weak to fuel him.

Storm blinks him outta reality or she consults the creator and they agree to destroy him since FP Storm is sufficient to maintain balance in the universe.

janus77
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Storm has limitless energies within her.

Galactus would happily eat Storm for eons!

come to think of it ... confused

2damnloud
Originally posted by janus77
Storm has limitless energies within her.

Galactus would happily eat Storm for eons!

come to think of it ... confused

Who said storm would be enacting eny energies ON him??

You're nasty as hell sick

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus eats them.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm blinks him outta reality or she consults the creator and they agree to destroy him since FP Storm is sufficient to maintain balance in the universe.

when did weather patterns take the place of the ultimate nullifier?

Tenebrous
If Storm is at FP, then there is no need for any members of the team. She can solo Galactus with a mere thought.

Can you explain your reasoning behind this?

Estacado
I can it is called fanboyism.

2damnloud

Storm at FP is a BEAST.

Even NOW she can go head-up with the SS with no worries.

Go pick up FF 545 when it comes out. eek!

Tenebrous
Storm at FP is a BEAST.

Even NOW she can go head-up with the SS with no worries.

Go pick up FF 545 when it comes out. eek!

heh. yeah i will, been looking forward to that issue.

regarding full power, and full potential....

.....don't make me break out the matchless power and staggering might of full power, full potential Galactus. smile

Bol Gath
Galactus wouldn't even notice the team. If he however does notice them they are all dead within a picosecond.

Bentley
2damnloud, just shut up. I'm blocking your posts now.

Roldz
I think 2damnloud is just kidding, no ones that dumb..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.