Masterbruce fanboys...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Judge99999
People, stop being masterbruce fanboys, he has some impresive feats, but he is only human!

I challenge you, Masterbruce! Where in the world do ya live?

Judge99999
Seriously, before masterbruce comes with his kung-fu shit, i dodges and counters with a ounch that sends him out of balance, kickstomps his right leg in order to destroy his stance and then, it will be a unfair divided brawl between me and him.

you stands no chance, masterbruce.

do ya accept my challenge?

Judge99999
Seriously, before masterbruce comes with his kung-fu shit, i dodges and counters with a punch that sends him out of balance, kickstomps his right leg in order to destroy his stance and then, it will be a unfair divided brawl between me and him.

you stands no chance, masterbruce.

do ya accept my challenge?

Sam Z
Telling everyone through the net how tough you are is really pathetic, kid.

Judge99999
this is a challenge between me and masterbruce!

Sam Z
Originally posted by Judge99999
this is a challenge between me and masterbruce!

Then PM him, get an adress. Waste 500$ for ticket, win or get your ass kicked and fly back home. Don't post this sh!t here. Nobody gives a f#%k.

Judge99999
masterbruce dont answers PMs.

Estacado
Someone really needs to visit this kid and beat the crap out pf him.haermm

Judge99999
estacado, do you wanna do that?wink

thanos_thotu and utrigita are your best bets, they live close to me, but i will soon pay thanos_thotu a visit and kick his ass, i have his adresse and he insulted my friends mothersmile

Judge99999
estacado, the moment you comes with your huge arms and tries to smash my head, i dodges (i am fast), gives you a punch in the solar plexus which takes your breath away, and when you are crippled, i screwpunches your chinbone, thus ruining your facesmile

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/judgerew.png

Estacado
You know big people have big durability usually so I bet I would feel any of your punches.wink

Judge99999
i would like to upload a new picture, but you cant do that from proxy.

i could use bulletfrog... new pics on the way.

and how mature, lipstick via photoshop

Judge99999
Originally posted by Estacado
You know big people have big durability usually so I bet I would feel any of your punches.wink

Big people usually overestimates themself.
You think you would hit me in first try? Cause you need ONE miscalculated punch... and do you even know what solar plexus is? the weak spot above your stomach. no matter how durable you are, youw ill lose you breath if you gets a straight punch there

Evil_Ash
i would like to upload a new picture, but you cant do that from proxy.

i could use bulletfrog... new pics on the way.

and how mature, lipstick via photoshop

We all know you're a transvestite. No need to lie.

Judge99999
Evil Ash, give me your adresse!

Darth Macabre
and how mature, lipstick via photoshop It looks like he used paint, actually. In Photoshop you can do much better than that. no expression

Judge99999
I know... I am not so good with computers.

Sam Z
Dude, I had to deal with things that'd have made you sh!t your pants, but I don't go around telling everyone how awesome I am, because that's pathetic.

Judge99999
You have done shit, you dunno what i have done, dont you think it takes some blows to the head to get such a boring, yet funny, thing to do as socking a forum?smile

Judge99999
besides, i am no daredevil, i am a fighterwink

Sam Z
You have done shit, you dunno what i have done, dont you think it takes some blows to the head to get such a boring, yet funny, thing to do as socking a forum?smile

To be honest I think it only takes to be a retard idiot to tell everyone how cool you are over te net.
And you have done what? Those "horrible" gangwars you were talking about? Bunch of kids playing with knives and guns, don't make me laugh.

Judge99999
I joked back then.

Real life, i am a part of SS.
Many people hates us because they think that we think we owns Gjesing.
I have to watch my back everyday because somebody wanna punch me down.
Dont come and tell whats tough and whats not.

Sam Z
I joked back then.

Real life, i am a part of SS.
Many people hates us because they think that we think we owns Gjesing.
I have to watch my back everyday because somebody wanna punch me down. Oh my bad LOL What's next? You're a government secret agent whos destiny is to save the world?

Dont come and tell whats tough and whats not.
Why not? You're just a lame kid that hasn't seen sh!t in his life but acts as if comparing to him Rambo is a third rate hero wannabe.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sam Z
Telling everyone through the net how tough you are is really pathetic, kid.

don't shiv
got no quarrel wit ya.

got potential.

its great u find a non violent way to purge yr mind of the corruption within.
Life can hammer you with curves, nearly snapped a while back.

Judge, take some time off KMC and computers altogether if u can.

use the time to experience new sensations,
a part time job
sports and activities previously untried.
it could be hang-gliding, ice hockey, dating, snorkelling, graffitti knowhatimsayin?

Magee
Judge ur just some sad little danish fuk who thinks he's hard and you seem to think your some sort of anti vigilante. Judge your a kak bag, i will buy u a plane ticket, give u my address and then you come "beatz me up lol wink".

Judge99999
*judge bumb*

Faceman
You have done shit, you dunno what i have done, dont you think it takes some blows to the head to get such a boring, yet funny, thing to do as socking a forum?smile You know that fighting in the Internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded... wink

Redatom65
Judge, I bet anyone on this entire forum can beat you up, because if one needs to boost their self-esteem in such a pathetic matter, then there isn't much to be said about your physical and mental state...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.