pictures of the joker in dark knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
no one seems to have posted these yet so i will. these are some pictures which are supposed to be make up tests on heath ledger to see what he may look like as the joker. i like the look of this a lot.

king leonidas
heres another one.

WrathfulDwarf
He looks too much like The Crow. erm

NoFate007
One of the things that I've thought from the beginning that I don't like about Ledger as Joker is that he has such a big head. It shows.

Bat Dude
I think he looks ok... maybe once he is in motion and acting he will look better...

NoFate007
BOF says its fake.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by NoFate007
BOF says its fake.

I agree with Batman on Film. I think these pictures were put out there, so we all can get a little taste of what Heath Ledger will actually look like.

Altar[1stONE]
ooh man, im kinda iffy about these pictures. You are right, it screams the crow. At least thats what my mind kept telling me, but i tried to ignore it. And honestly, i had a feeling he would turn out looking like that. I hope they are fake, they arent bad mind you, but I think they can do just a tad better.

NoFate007
Especially with the hair

sindahouse
That doesn't look like Heath. It looks like Brendon Lee (RIP)....

Morridini
It's unfortunatly fake:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5558

vintageSW77
fortunatley fake rather than UNfortunatley
i hope Ledger has gone on a Christian Bale in The Machinist style diet

{{QS}}
The 1st looks and is a manip but the second looks good.Even if they are fake they give us an idea of what ledger will look like.

wuTa
Man, they can definetly do better than that makeup wise.

Gregory
Eh. A lot of people whined about the Scarecrow when they were seeing pictures of him for the first time ("He isn't wearing the hat! He has a bag over his head!"wink, and that turned out great. There's a moral behind that that people have apparently not learned.

wuTa
I actually thought Scarecrow looked pretty sweet when I 1st saw him

DOYLEZOMBIE
The Joker rules! rock

DarkDethbringer
THOSE ARE ALL FAKE

im sure you all know by now just making sure. The best weve seen of him so far are some spy pics of him in a purple suit and Green hair. If i directed Batman begins i would have had Scarecrow look similar to how he did in Judgement on Gotham storyline. and carry it in SPray cans.

(why not damage the O-Zone while inflicting fear)

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by king leonidas
no one seems to have posted these yet so i will. these are some pictures which are supposed to be make up tests on heath ledger to see what he may look like as the joker. i like the look of this a lot.

I don't like it.He should look like he did in the first ever batman ever made!Now that would be the real joker for me!jm

steverules
I don't like it sad sorry but it just..doesn't look like the joker

Deathstroke
Originally posted by steverules
I don't like it sad sorry but it just..doesn't look like the joker

Don't get too sad. It's already been proven fake.

Bat Dude
Now that everyone's mentioned it... it does kind of look like Brandon Lee (R.I.P.)

DarkDethbringer
The second does look like Brandon Lee (R.I.P)

but i hoep ti turns out well and for the record i would have had Robin Williams do it, lol!!

Altar[1stONE]
First off , the joker better not have long hair, second this dude better start loosing weight. Or we WILL end up with a crowish looking joker. And im sure that would pick at your brain the entire movie , as it would mine.

Joker1237
I think they miss up the Scarecrow in BB. sorry if you guys like the look, but I was pretty upset with how he was protray in the movie. Scarecrow riding a horse lol.

peejay88
Originally posted by Joker1237
I think they miss up the Scarecrow in BB. sorry if you guys like the look, but I was pretty upset with how he was protray in the movie. Scarecrow riding a horse lol.

He rode a horse in one of the comics apparently. But i agree with what you're saying they didn't really completely capture the character 100% Maybe he'll crop up in another movie in this franchise looking more "scarecrowesqe" instead of just a businessman with a bag on his head.

atharpina
they should have showed more of the scarecrow tormenting patients. and if they wanted to get him looking incredibly evil they should have shown him getting innocent people with slight anxiety problems or marital troubles and things like that infected with the toxin and going totally insane, know what i mean?

that would have sold the character as a bada** villian entirely

that being said, i actually liked his portrayal

Simply Jenna
Found this online. Don't know if it is fake or not but worth taking a look at.

xNIXSONx
^considering that joker looks different than the actual Heath Ledger Joker yeah its fake lol you'd see a huge scar and more red smered around his mouth

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
^considering that joker looks different than the actual Heath Ledger Joker yeah its fake lol you'd see a huge scar and more red smered around his mouth

Co-signed

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Co-signed

what??

DARKLORDCAEDUS
what??

I guess you haven't seen the real Heath Ledger Joker pics. I have. They look great.

xNIXSONx
I guess you haven't seen the real Heath Ledger Joker pics. I have. They look great.

I have, the one where its a closeup on Joker-Heath's face with the scars on the cheeks and red smered around his lips and his dark eyes and sketchy skin.

im saying that the 'poster' that says Not All Jokes Are Funny, is a fake, since ive seen it before the official Joker teaser pic was ever released. The green hair in that pic is clearly from the jim carey Grinch movie

http://i17.tinypic.com/4u1ivb8%20.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I have, the one where its a closeup on Joker-Heath's face with the scars on the cheeks and red smered around his lips and his dark eyes and sketchy skin.

im saying that the 'poster' that says Not All Jokes Are Funny, is a fake, since ive seen it before the official Joker teaser pic was ever released. The green hair in that pic is clearly from the jim carey Grinch movie

http://i17.tinypic.com/4u1ivb8%20.jpg

That's what I was talking about.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Gregory
Eh. A lot of people whined about the Scarecrow when they were seeing pictures of him for the first time ("He isn't wearing the hat! He has a bag over his head!"wink, and that turned out great. There's a moral behind that that people have apparently not learned.
So Scarecrow is boring in the comics too?

xNIXSONx
That's what I was talking about.

lol k just so we're on the same page, im just sayin that poster that the one dude posted of 'not all jokes are funny summer 08' is a fake

DarkDethbringer
Scarecrow rodea horse foten but especially in The Long Halloween. i liked him in the movie but it may be jsut becuase Cillian Murphy is one of my favoriteactors

Altar[1stONE]
I still say this guy should have been the joker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCiac03ycQ

even the style of the video, its like something the joker would make to piss off batman.
And above all else, he practically dressed like the joker in 2 scenes in this video.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
lol k just so we're on the same page, im just sayin that poster that the one dude posted of 'not all jokes are funny summer 08' is a fake

I believe that is a fake.

xNIXSONx
I believe that is a fake.

then we are in agreement

DarkDethbringer
wtf was that? that video was reatred/weird/kinda awesome. wasnt Crispin Glover Michael J Foxes dadin Back to the Future? i idnt really se him as Joker cept through some parts i thought it kinda looked Jokerish

Passione
I saw a really good photo manlipulation of Heath as the joker and gosh it was an amazing picture. I even had it as my signature for a bit.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8609035

I am just hoping that what we see in the cinemas is nothing like the crow and more like the originaly joker. (the old stv how & not the old movie with Jack Nicholas)

xNIXSONx
has anyone in here actually seen the real Heath Ledger Joker closeup photo??

Passione
not close up, only threw a frosted glass, It seems they aint releasing his image just yet.

Passione
Here is what i got

xNIXSONx
im talkin the isomethingharveydent.com one

Passione
Your talking what?

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Passione
Your talking what?

its in the other thread with the Joker BB2

braz
Looks alright to me, better than I thought it would. Just..why is his hair so long?

xNIXSONx
^nicholson's joker had long hair didnt he, just slicked back

SelinaAndBruce
^nicholson's joker had long hair didnt he, just slicked back
It wasn't what I would classify as long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.