Darth Traya(no instantkill) Runs the KOTR2 gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthRB
How far does the Sith Lady gets before falling?She gets to use that three floating lightsabers trick if she so desires,and get half of her energy healed before each round.

1.Atton Rand,HK-47,Bao-Dur
2.Brianna,Disciple
3.Visas Marr
4.The three Jedi masters(forgot their names,exept for Kavar,it's lightsaber-only battle,the Force only for the three lightsabers trick)
5.Atris,The handmaiden sisters
6.Darth Sion
7.Darth Nhillus(No force drain,can use any other force power he knows)
8.The Jedi Exile(Full power,darkside version)
9.She wins.

Let's see how far she goes.....

Riverollv
Originally posted by DarthRB
How far does the Sith Lady gets before falling?She gets to use that three floating lightsabers trick if she so desires,and get half of her energy healed before each round.

1.Atton Rand,HK-47,Bao-Dur
2.Brianna,Disciple
3.Visas Marr
4.The three Jedi masters(forgot their names,exept for Kavar,it's lightsaber-only battle,the Force only for the three lightsabers trick)
5.Atris,The handmaiden sisters
6.Darth Sion
7.Darth Nhillus(No force drain,can use any other force power he knows)
8.The Jedi Exile(Full power,darkside version)
9.She wins.

Let's see how far she goes.....

She makes it to 8 (only if there is long resting time after each battle)

1. She kills them easily
2. She kills them, with very little difficulty
3. Nothing she cannot handle
4. If she uses her three sabers trick, she can take them
5. Same as 2
6. She takes him, with some difficulty
7. She may die here, since she's only got half her energy
8. She's got no chance

Nikkolas
Why would she beat Nihilus?

"One can not have power of that magnitude and still think as we do" wasn't it?

Even without the drain, he still has that thing he did to the Exile, the TK, the choke or whatever he did to Visas...

Riverollv
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Why would she beat Nihilus?

"One can not have power of that magnitude and still think as we do" wasn't it?

Even without the drain, he still has that thing he did to the Exile, the TK, the choke or whatever he did to Visas...

You seem to forget Visas was nothing compared to Traya, in terms of everything

Apollo Cloud
What is this no instakill rubbish? Take away one ability, and any one of the plenty of others in her arsenal will suffice. She likely breezes through the first 6 easily with the force, wins 7 due to the fact that Sion wants to bone her badman style, but gets owned at 8.

Apollo Cloud
Originally posted by Riverollv
You seem to forget Visas was nothing compared to Traya, in terms of everything

Please tell me anything that Traya has done which is on par with Nihilus' titanic fleet affecting TK abilities (which the TC has allowed Nihilus in this fight)?

Riverollv
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
Please tell me anything that Traya has done which is on par with Nihilus' titanic fleet affecting TK abilities (which the TC has allowed Nihilus in this fight)?

He spared her, man. And I was comparing Visas and Traya, not Traya and Nihilus

Apollo Cloud
Edit - Yeah, I quoted the wrong thing, what I was referring to was your original post, which made it seem like you believed Traya could take Nihilus.

Riverollv
Guessed so

DarthRB
I think that The Exile will kill Traya in the end,she falls at 8.This is my first gauntlet thread,hope you guys liked it.

Nikkolas
It's pretty good from what I can eee.

I like gauntlet threads a lot but they hardly get that many responses...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't get past Sion, If she somehow did, gets sliced in half by Nhillus.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't get past Sion, If she somehow did, gets sliced in half by Nhillus.

Nihilus is nothing special with a lightsaber. If anything, Kreia would probably slice Nihilus in half.

Crosshair
She would make it to Sion. Because of his regeneration ability, she would get worn out and killed. She may have been able to take Nihilus though.

Nikkolas
He has everything except a drain and his Force powers are far above hers.

vader11
She falls at 8 or below.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.