Onslaught Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Face
Remember that onslaught was created by Prof.X and Magneto when they fourght meaning that Onslaught inherited both their powers like the electro magnetic shokwave.In this latest issue Onslaught is reborn to reap havoc calling together marvels finest to stop him.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7656/onslaughtreborn01finalur4.jpg

King_Mungi
This mini has been out for awhile now, and it's horrible. I think there on issue #3 now, but I stopped reading it.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by King_Mungi
This mini has been out for awhile now, and it's horrible. I think there on issue #3 now, but I stopped reading it.

Awful art too....

King_Mungi
When Cap was fighting Onslaught in 5 seperate panels Onslaught varies in sizes. Liefield is a proportions genius.

Big Sexy
Terrible series.

CasanoVa
Onslaught sucked the first time round, he still does the second time no expression

No suprise.

grey fox
If only they could have slid it into continuity then perhaps it wouldn't suck so much.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Awful art too....

I like the cover by Turner.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
If only they could have slid it into continuity then perhaps it wouldn't suck so much.

Is it non-canon?

confused

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I like the cover by Turner.

Meh, I've never liked the facial features he draws on the characters...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Meh, I've never liked the facial features he draws on the characters...

Still better than Liefeld stick out tongue

Validus
It's a shame because I always thought Onslaught had extremely high potential as a villain.

Darth Vicious
Still better than Liefeld stick out tongue

Sadly, Anyone is better than Liefield!

Mobra
I hope to God it's non-canon. There's alot of shit happening right now in Marvel, they don't need to shit it up with Onslaught again.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
It's a shame because I always thought Onslaught had extremely high potential as a villain.

I guess erm

He always looked cool (the classic one not the weird monster one nowadays)

But, his origin was so freakin' stupid. I mean he's made of the "bad energy" from Magneto and Prof.X ?!? Give me a break

roughrider
Originally posted by Face
Remember that onslaught was created by Prof.X and Magneto when they fourght meaning that Onslaught inherited both their powers like the electro magnetic shokwave.In this latest issue Onslaught is reborn to reap havoc calling together marvels finest to stop him.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7656/onslaughtreborn01finalur4.jpg

This series was barely worth one discussion thread, let alone two. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why is Michael Turner's cover showing the 616 heroes, when it's the Heroes Reborn universe?
Still, if he or Steve McNiven was doing the art instead of Liefeld, that could have helped somewhat.

CasanoVa
Did I just hear Mcniven and Turner used in the same sentence no.

Don't even get me started on Liefeld

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Grimm22
(the classic one not the weird monster one nowadays)

Venomagneto? 313

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6213/img007ue2.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1250/ownslaught2gq9.jpg

King_Mungi
Compare Onslaught in the first panel with the last...growth spurt?

Priest
Jesus, i hate that scan.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Grimm22
But, his origin was so freakin' stupid. I mean he's made of the "bad energy" from Magneto and Prof.X ?!? Give me a break
It was like Xavier's mind with Magneto's mentality with the powers of both.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It was like Xavier's mind with Magneto's mentality with the powers of both.

So, it was like Xavier's mind with Magneto's mentality the powers of both?! Give me a break. 313

WrathfulDwarf
Telepathy + Magnetism = "Bad Energy"

More like "badly writen" stick out tongue

Mr Master
Scarlet Witch is back.

Evil_Ash
Telepathy + Magnetism = "Bad Energy"

More like "badly writen" stick out tongue

Explains Onslaught...

Originally posted by Mr Master
Scarlet Biatch is back.

Fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.