does any one speak japanese...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
or know of a website where i can translate something from japanese.....my cousin speaks it and she comments on my myspace in japanese....i get the feeling shes cursin me out

Impediment
Internet translaters suck. You're better off taking a wild guess, IMO.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Impediment
Internet translaters suck. You're better off taking a wild guess, IMO. well i knew a good one but that server caught a virus .....the sender shall remain nameless no expression

lord xyz
Try babelfish.

Lana
Babelfish won't be able to translate it, most likely.

A lot of internet translators won't be able to translate Japanese unless it's actually written in kana or kanji. They usually can't translate romaji.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by lord xyz
Try babelfish. shall do ...did you see borat .....that movie was so screwed up rofl

Strangelove
Agreed. Japanese rarely works on those translators.

I could try and help, I took it for 4 years in high school.

Xandico
I know a bit of japanese but not much because my teacher stopped giving me lessons, but I can ask her to translate something if you want. You know InnerRise? How they always put 'anata wa wakarimasu ka' at the the end of every post? Well, I asked my teacher and she says it means 'do you understand?'

WrathfulDwarf
I recognize some words...but speak it? Need more training...

MR.Grum
do mo arigato Mr.roboto

Symmetric Chaos
Try a google search for Romanji translator or Romanji dictionary.

Lana
Originally posted by Xandico
I know a bit of japanese but not much because my teacher stopped giving me lessons, but I can ask her to translate something if you want. You know InnerRise? How they always put 'anata wa wakarimasu ka' at the the end of every post? Well, I asked my teacher and she says it means 'do you understand?'

Yeah...everyone already knows what it means, I've said it several times.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah...everyone already knows what it means, I've said it several times. Yeah, and I pointed out to him that the use of "anata" is considered rude in Japan, but I'm sure he knew that already erm

InnerRise
Originally posted by MR.Grum
do mo arigato Mr.roboto "Do Mo" should be "Doumo". wink

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

MR.Grum
Originally posted by InnerRise
"Do Mo" should be "Doumo". wink

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA..... huh

Sorgo X
Arigatou gozaimashita.

Secretus
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Arigatou gozaimashita.

Doaho ecchiraocchira hakifurushi

Strangelove
Arigatou gozaimashita. iie iie

Skeets
BAKA!

InnerRise
Arigatou gozaimashita. De Nada.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JacopeX
I doubt I would ever go to Japan, so I dont have to worry. wink

InnerRise
Japan is coming to America just like the Spanish so you'll definitely have to "worry about it." wink

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
I doubt I would ever go to Japan, so I dont have to worry. wink
Especially if they host the World Cup again. wink

Secretus
Japan is coming to America just like the Spanish so you'll definitely have to "worry about it." wink

There already here. whistle

InnerRise
Originally posted by Secretus
There already here. whistle It should be "THEY'RE".

And yes I know this. But they're not finish saturating and permeating America's membrane by osmosis and natural selection and active transport yet. wink

Secretus
It should be "THEY'RE".

And yes I know this. But they're not finish saturating and permeating America's membrane by osmosis and natural selection and active transport yet. wink

Seek therapy.

InnerRise
Seek therapy. Back it up b@tch.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Secretus
Back it up b@tch.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thuntitled-1.jpg

big grin

JacopeX

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... And they must speak English in America since English is the national language, or else, everyone will ignore them. I speak English, Spanish, and Italian.

I don't see many people from Spain here in America, so I wouldn't say Spanish people. Hispanics?

Secretus
More like Mexican

Leo.M
I can say money, and count to 3. smart

InnerRise
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thuntitled-1.jpg

big grin You and Phil can go f**k each other up your FAKE arses.

Up your proof b@tch. happy

And they must speak English in America since English is the national language, or else, everyone will ignore them. I speak English, Spanish, and Italian.

I don't see many people from Spain here in America, so I wouldn't say Spanish people. Hispanics?
They still know how to speak Japanese and speak it around you when they're talking about you and don't want you to understand what they're saying and that my friend is why it's important to know your Nihon-go.

Lana
And they must speak English in America since English is the national language, or else, everyone will ignore them. I speak English, Spanish, and Italian.

The US actually does not have an official language. English is the most common language, yes, but it is not the official or national language.

Barker
Pwnt, etc.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Barker
Pwnt, etc. shhh

Secretus

JacopeX
You and Phil can go f**k each other up your FAKE arses.

Up your proof b@tch. happy

They still know how to speak Japanese and speak it around you when they're talking about you and don't want you to understand what they're saying and that my friend is why it's important to know your Nihon-go.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You know, as a spanish speaker, we talk about others behind others back. But we can care less what the japanese or chinese or any other language in that matter say, so I dont care what type of insult they have, it is NOT important to know every language.

InnerRise

Barker
You know, as a spanish speaker, we talk about others behind others back. But we can care less what the japanese or chinese or any other language in that matter say, so I dont care what type of insult they have, it is NOT important to know every language.
I smell ignorancy... 13

InnerRise

Barker
I definitely smell "Douchebaginess." happy

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Oh.

Thanks for sharing.

InnerRise
Oh.

Thanks for sharing. Agualmente.

Secretus
You learned a new word and how to use it correctly. Yay for you. Good job. doped

**** you very much. hi2

anita waka waka rimjob k?

Strangelove
I smell ignorancy... 13 not a word 131

JacopeX
Originally posted by Strangelove
not a word 131 Fecking Owned! happy

Im done here! Bye yall.

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
not a word 131
ya riight hommie im roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fecking Owned! happy

Im done here! Bye yall.
By the way. Its F*cking dear. happy

haermm

InnerRise
Fecking Owned! happy

Im done here! Bye yall. funny

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
does anyone speak japanese...

Not Me!

Rogue Jedi
me so horny baby!!!!!

Thorinn
Originally posted by Skeets
BAKA! KAKA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.