John Kerry: Building 7 Was Deliberately Demolished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/230407building7.htm

'At a recent speaking engagement in Austin Texas, Senator John Kerry responded to a question about WTC Building 7 by concluding that according to his information, the building was brought down as a result of a controlled demolition, directly contradicting the official line that the structure fell as a result of fire and debris damage.'

lord xyz
I think he meant they saw it going to fall, so they let it fall. But that article does show some strange facts on Building 7 which contradict Mark Iradian's opinion on Building 7. Perhaps I should research on this more (provided I will find credible sources and facts), but first, sleep. pillow

chithappens
Wow, can't believe John Kerry said it. That is funny. So close to saying the towers also......soooooo close

DarkC
Find an unbaised source other than your PrisonPlanet and I'll believe it.

Hey, if Kerry said it, it's bound to be on other sites as news, right? Happy hunting.

Deano
so you are saying that prison planet manipulated the video that they show you on the website?

errm

lord xyz
I'll have to agree with Deano here, prisonplanet might be biased and kinda moronic, but they don't manipulate stuff. That video is very legit in my opinion.

J-Beowulf
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o173/Jstev612/halp_us_jon_carry.jpg

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o173/Jstev612/halp_us_jon_carry.jpg They look too smart for US soldiers.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by DarkC
Hey, if Kerry said it, it's bound to be on other sites as news, right? Happy hunting.

Originally posted by lord xyz
I'll have to agree with Deano here, prisonplanet might be biased and kinda moronic, but they don't manipulate stuff. That video is very legit in my opinion.

Even if it were true (I can't seem to download the video) To what information is Kerry (who is in no position of power to attain information from an admisitration against whom he ran) privy to and did he name his sources?

Also, what does it matter what Kerry says? One minute people call him a liar, the next they use him as an example of truth. What he sayd is immaterail. Hard fact and evidence, not heresay, will prove your point.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

lord xyz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Even if it were true (I can't seem to download the video) To what information is Kerry (who is in no position of power to attain information from an admisitration against whom he ran) privy to and did he name his sources?

Also, what does it matter what Kerry says? One minute people call him a liar, the next they use him as an example of truth. What he sayd is immaterail. Hard fact and evidence, not heresay, will prove your point.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm I know there are a lot of evidence as to why Building 7 wasn't "pulled" as they say. But maybe the fires inside were "planned" if you get my drift. What kind of Building has all those fuel tanks in anyway? Probably a very stupid question, but I don't know much about Building 7. So an answer, not a laugh would be preffered.

J-Beowulf
They look too smart for US soldiers.

Watch yourself there.

lord xyz
Watch yourself there. They attacked our planes. I say **** 'em.

Evil Dead
incase you don't know lord xyz...........

that picture was American troops making fun of John Kerry, who publicly stated that lack of education is why our youth join the military. This was ofcourse met with outrage as many of our military men are not only educated but have higher education (college degrees) yet choose to serve their country.

I myself find your statement offensive. My brother-in-law is well educated and did go to college. He is an officer in the u.s. Army. He just returned home from Iraq in November. My other brother-in-law is also an educated man who retired from the U.S. army after 22 years of service.....the last 8 being an instructing sergeant at Fort Knox.

loving your country or choosing to excersise your degree in your field of study for the benefit of our country is anything but stupid. These men put their lives on the line for the love of their country........it wouldn't be so bad if not coming from you.......a foreigner who's biggest worry is protecting yourself from bullies at school who might try to take your lunch money.

as for this actual thread......

so......who cares what Kerry says? He's just another guy who wasn't there. His opinion is no more valid than Deano's. For the British in this thread, most people in this country dislike George Bush. John Kerry only lost the election because he was outed as a huge liar. He would give interviews to a group of people about any subject and tell them one thing that he thought they wanted to hear.......the next week do another for a different group and tell them the opposite. That is why he is called the flip-flopper. Do a google search for interviews with Kerry about Vietnam war medals. One week while speaking to anti-Vietnam audiences he tells how he was disgusted to be part of it and threw away all the medals awarded to him for his service in the war...........the next week speaking to a different audience he is proud to have served our country in that war and cherrishes those medals he earned and still has.

J-Beowulf
They attacked our planes. I say **** 'em.

Accidents happen, man. War is hell, and for all time friendly fire has been a terrible side effect of increasingly devestating technology. You think our guys wanted to kill a few Brits one day for fun? You think those guys didn't feel like the worst people in the world after being told they just opened up on friendly forces? That's something someone never forgets, and no one wants it to happen.

I understand the anger, but the generalization is not true at all, nor is it appreciated.

KharmaDog
They attacked our planes. I say **** 'em.

You're being offensive and as ridiculous as those who you so often mock.

If I was pissed off at every soldier or every nation that killed Canadian soldiers as a result of "friendly fire" I'd hate the world.

Accidents happen. Sometimes good people make mistakes or they are doing what they're told to do by some dipshit. Truth is, be more angr at why they're there or who put them there than a few guys who would take that moment back if they could (which I am sure they would).

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead

that picture was American troops making fun of John Kerry, who publicly stated that lack of education is why our youth join the military. This was ofcourse met with outrage as many of our military men are not only educated but have higher education (college degrees) yet choose to serve their country.

I myself find your statement offensive. My brother-in-law is well educated and did go to college. He is an officer in the u.s. Army. He just returned home from Iraq in November. My other brother-in-law is also an educated man who retired from the U.S. army after 22 years of service.....the last 8 being an instructing sergeant at Fort Knox.

loving your country or choosing to excersise your degree in your field of study for the benefit of our country is anything but stupid. These men put their lives on the line for the love of their country........it wouldn't be so bad if not coming from you.......a foreigner who's biggest worry is protecting yourself from bullies at school who might try to take your lunch money.

so......who cares what Kerry says? He's just another guy who wasn't there. His opinion is no more valid than Deano's. For the British in this thread, most people in this country dislike George Bush. John Kerry only lost the election because he was outed as a huge liar. He would give interviews to a group of people about any subject and tell them one thing that he thought they wanted to hear.......the next week do another for a different group and tell them the opposite. That is why he is called the flip-flopper. Do a google search for interviews with Kerry about Vietnam war medals. One week while speaking to anti-Vietnam audiences he tells how he was disgusted to be part of it and threw away all the medals awarded to him for his service in the war...........the next week speaking to a different audience he is proud to have served our country in that war and cherrishes those medals he earned and still has. I do know. I discussed it in a thread about it in the GDF.

Accidents happen, man. War is hell, and for all time friendly fire has been a terrible side effect of increasingly devestating technology. You think our guys wanted to kill a few Brits one day for fun? You think those guys didn't feel like the worst people in the world after being told they just opened up on friendly forces? That's something someone never forgets, and no one wants it to happen.

I understand the anger, but the generalization is not true at all, nor is it appreciated. I saw some of the soldiers on Farenheit 9/11, might be biased if all or most your soldiers are like that, killing whatever moves for the fun of it, don't bother defending them.

If I was pissed off at every soldier or every nation that killed Canadian soldiers as a result of "friendly fire" I'd hate the world.

Accidents happen. Sometimes good people make mistakes or they are doing what they're told to do by some dipshit. Truth is, be more angr at why they're there or who put them there than a few guys who would take that moment back if they could (which I am sure they would). I'm not angry, I'm disgusted. I understand yours and Beowulf's points, but you have to admit, it is moronic, which is the one thing I truly hate.

lord xyz
^^^ IGNORE ABOVE POST ^^^

that picture was American troops making fun of John Kerry, who publicly stated that lack of education is why our youth join the military. This was ofcourse met with outrage as many of our military men are not only educated but have higher education (college degrees) yet choose to serve their country. I do know. I discussed it in a thread about it in the GDF.

I myself find your statement offensive. My brother-in-law is well educated and did go to college. He is an officer in the u.s. Army. He just returned home from Iraq in November. My other brother-in-law is also an educated man who retired from the U.S. army after 22 years of service.....the last 8 being an instructing sergeant at Fort Knox. Sorry my comment hit you personally. bear in mind, it was only a joke.

loving your country or choosing to excersise your degree in your field of study for the benefit of our country is anything but stupid. These men put their lives on the line for the love of their country........it wouldn't be so bad if not coming from you.......a foreigner who's biggest worry is protecting yourself from bullies at school who might try to take your lunch money. Stereotyping me, that's mature isn't it? Besides, you can love your country, but everyone knows if you're gonna do a job, do it properly.

so......who cares what Kerry says? He's just another guy who wasn't there. His opinion is no more valid than Deano's. I like Kerry.
For the British in this thread, most people in this country dislike George Bush. John Kerry only lost the election because he was outed as a huge liar. He would give interviews to a group of people about any subject and tell them one thing that he thought they wanted to hear.......the next week do another for a different group and tell them the opposite. That is why he is called the flip-flopper. Do a google search for interviews with Kerry about Vietnam war medals. One week while speaking to anti-Vietnam audiences he tells how he was disgusted to be part of it and threw away all the medals awarded to him for his service in the war...........the next week speaking to a different audience he is proud to have served our country in that war and cherrishes those medals he earned and still has. Actually, John Kerry was telling people the truth, just not the whole truth. Democratic critics love to bash people like him so they did. Bush won because he stole the election, look at the exit polls in Florida and Ohio, they show Kerry winning. Yet, they were changed to Bush. Why? Well, Stalin said "The winner of an election is not decided by who casts the votes, its who counts the votes." and who would the vote counter want as a president, a stooge who ****ed up everything and kept the public misinformed about everything, or a guy who wants to end a war that they are winning money from? You be the judge.

Websites on the subject:
http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/1742/
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/04/1532218

I understand the anger, but the generalization is not true at all, nor is it appreciated. I saw some of the soldiers on Farenheit 9/11, might be biased if all or most your soldiers are like that, killing whatever moves for the fun of it, don't bother defending them.

Accidents happen. Sometimes good people make mistakes or they are doing what they're told to do by some dipshit. Truth is, be more angr at why they're there or who put them there than a few guys who would take that moment back if they could (which I am sure they would). I'm not angry, I'm disgusted. I understand yours and Beowulf's points, but you have to admit, it is moronic, which is the one thing I truly hate.

J-Beowulf
So I guess Fahrenheit 9/11 showed all 500,000 US troops, and all of them just enjoy killing? Please, take everything with a grain of salt... especially a documentary made by someone like Moore.

And no, I don't think friendly fire is moronic. It is most definitely unfortunate, and should not happen, but things are very different in a warzone. Friendly Fire doesn't occur due to stupidity; it usually comes from poor communication, poor intelligence (military kind), and sometimes, poor decisions. When you're looking back at it, it's easy to call them idiots and criticize them until your face is blue, but when you're in a war zone like Iraq and your life is on the line, I imagine things are quite different. Hindsight is a beautiful thing, really.

lord xyz
So I guess Fahrenheit 9/11 showed all 500,000 US troops, and all of them just enjoy killing? Please, take everything with a grain of salt... especially a documentary made by someone like Moore.

And no, I don't think friendly fire is moronic. It is most definitely unfortunate, and should not happen, but things are very different in a warzone. Friendly Fire doesn't occur due to stupidity; it usually comes from poor communication, poor intelligence (military kind), and sometimes, poor decisions. When you're looking back at it, it's easy to call them idiots and criticize them until your face is blue, but when you're in a war zone like Iraq and your life is on the line, I imagine things are quite different. Hindsight is a beautiful thing, really. I understand your point, but, I still feel it was down to stupidity.

Mr Parker
Not only that,there is another video where Bush accidently-cause he's such an idiot,said that the building was detonated so that pretty much shoots the people in the foot that make pitiful attempts that bombs werent planted in the buildings.

Blax_Hydralisk
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o173/Jstev612/halp_us_jon_carry.jpg

crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.