Black Adam vs 3rd Age Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WorldWarHulk
Only third age Spawn.

I just want to get an understanding about where Spawn is in power, based on reasonable logic, and feats.

They fight in Care-a-lot.

Who wins?

WorldWarHulk
Good thread, good thread.

Although, I almost fail to see how Spawn will take him down.

I think I need some help... shifty

Priest
Black Adam sly

draxx_tOfU
hmmmm...

this is Spawn's weakest version...

the major difference is that Spawn now has a human body as opposed to previously having one made up of necroplasm...

but...

he still has his empathy/tp, symbiote suit, transmutation, chains, necroplasmic blasts, shadowportation, and despite a human body, he still retains his healing factor...

Spawn can still win some...

Milkie
Ha!

You guys are nuts.

Spawn takes this.

And this was not his weakest form.

Mider999
do you guys like bashing spawn or something...........people on here agree he can take out superman superman is above or equals black adam is that not true.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
do you guys like bashing spawn or something...........people on here agree he can take out superman superman is above or equals black adam is that not true. Who exactly is bashing Spawn?

Good for people, but I'm myself.
The majority is great, but even the majority can lie.

I myself, am looking for a feat that would put Spawn at this unreal potential, or level, which, I have failed to see.

Except for the awesome thing that, "Spawn wins", or "Spawn beats Superman".
Which, really tells nothing.

Mider999
i gave you alot of feats which you always ignore. even when i gave you feats of him being above a herald you said they was not proof, nothing is proof to you i think you just hate spawn or are a fanboy

Mider999
and when i say he was above a herald i meant king spawn so you wont say that i said he's above a herald in first age though his magic powers give him a big edge even over heralds.

WorldWarHulk
i gave you alot of feats which you always ignore. even when i gave you feats of him being above a herald you said they was not proof, nothing is proof to you i think you just hate spawn or are a fanboy You have given me no proof. Hell, you even said heralds don't stop time, and I said that Surfer did, and you said something stupid...

You said feats that, I have said that Surfer has done, and you said that Surfer was on RKT's level... What the f**k?

Also, notice how I'm argueing about him beating multiple characters, while you're saying he can defeat Galactus?
I also like Spawn, I just don't like to portrayal/no feats that people use, to say he can defeat people.

and when i say he was above a herald i meant king spawn so you wont say that i said he's above a herald in first age though his magic powers give him a big edge even over heralds. The difference is, that 2nd Age Spawn has no feats to put him over Surfer, and yet, you still say he is above him.
You see, I like feats, not hype.

First Age Spawn isn't above herald, and magic has nothing to do with this, since I have never seen Surfer weak to magic before...
Also, what exactly does magic have to do with this discussion since he's fighting Black Adam?

Milkie
Don't take Mider seriously

Trust me

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Milkie
Don't take Mider seriously

Trust me I know... but still, some of his posts are just too dumb, not to respond to.

grey fox
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
You have given me no proof. Hell, you even said heralds don't stop time, and I said that Surfer did, and you said something stupid...

You said feats that, I have said that Surfer has done, and you said that Surfer was on RKT's level... What the f**k?

Also, notice how I'm argueing about him beating multiple characters, while you're saying he can defeat Galactus?
I also like Spawn, I just don't like to portrayal/no feats that people use, to say he can defeat people.

The difference is, that 2nd Age Spawn has no feats to put him over Surfer, and yet, you still say he is above him.
You see, I like feats, not hype.

First Age Spawn isn't above herald, and magic has nothing to do with this, since I have never seen Surfer weak to magic before...
Also, what exactly does magic have to do with this discussion since he's fighting Black Adam?

Actually mider is right for once. PC users have a distinct weakness to magic. Dracula pimpslapped Surfer and it hurt him.

Milkie
Originally posted by grey fox
Actually mider is right for once. PC users have a distinct weakness to magic. Dracula pimpslapped Surfer and it hurt him.

Yeah, Magic does do some damage.

Take D. Strange for example

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by grey fox
Actually mider is right for once. PC users have a distinct weakness to magic. Dracula pimpslapped Surfer and it hurt him. I know about this one pis feat...
I also know that Surfer has suprised Odin with his ability to manipulate the Odin Force, his beating Loki (last I checked, Loki>>>Drac), trapping Thor's hammer, etc.

Also, magic affects almost everything, the PC users don't have a weakness, they just aren't super resistent to it, almost like every other being.

Mider999
surfer manipulating the odin force........and you dont think thats PIS since odin slaped him and thanos around.

mighty adam
spawn 8/10 if this was god spawn it would be spite.

WorldWarHulk
surfer manipulating the odin force........and you dont think thats PIS since odin slaped him and thanos around. Oh god...
He never manipulated... nevermind, you'll just twist it around again.

Mider999
YOU SAID MANIPULATED IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREAD STOP POSTING

Mider999
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I know about this one pis feat...
I also know that Surfer has suprised Odin with his ability to manipulate the Odin Force, his beating Loki (last I checked, Loki>>>Drac), trapping Thor's hammer, etc.

Also, magic affects almost everything, the PC users don't have a weakness, they just aren't super resistent to it, almost like every other being.

yup you said manipulated the odin force

WorldWarHulk
YOU SAID MANIPULATED IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THREAD STOP POSTING It's my thread...no expression
yup you said manipulated the odin force Yes manipulated, but if comic knowledge was involved, I wouldn't have to explain the feat.
He manipulated Beta's magic in him (where does his magic come from?), and even Odin himself was suprised.

Mider999
didnt know it was your thread.

and you said manipulated the odin force.........so yeah........you should have made it clear, thats still pis since its.....THE ODIN FORCE.

WorldWarHulk
didnt know it was your thread.

and you said manipulated the odin force.........so yeah........you should have made it clear, thats still pis since its.....THE ODIN FORCE. If I would have made it clear, I would have had to type more, which, makes this statement irrelevent, since I have typed more than I should have, I should have known someone would have b*tched.

It's within Surfer's powers to manipulate mass energies.
Also, it was when Beta needed to be healed. Still, either way you look at it, he was manipulating magic.
I think it was synthesizing or some shit, but I need to find the comic to take a better look.

It's also pis, because... oh ya, because Surfer is supposed to be KO'ed by Dracula...

Mider999
......ok i dont know what dracula has to do with anything but thanks i know he got knocked down by him.

WorldWarHulk
......ok i dont know what dracula has to do with anything but thanks i know he got knocked down by him. Somebody earlier gave one example of Surfer supposedly being weak to magic.
It was of Drac (although, I really don't recall Drac throwing out magic everytime he attacks...).

Either way you look at it, Surfer has more times of him overcoming powerful magic, than he does failing against magic (let alone weak ass magic).

Also, I still fail to see what this has to do with Black Adam...

Mider999
i still think under the circomstances of who he is and his attacks he can defeat black adam. Spawn i mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.