Ryo and Robert run the Street Fighter Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Part 1 of 2 in my Kyokugenryu vs Ansatsuken battles.

Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia confront Ryu and Ken Masters and thrown down a challenge:

Both Ryu and Ken, as well as Robert and Ryo will fight their way through their rival's respected fighting games, the Kyokugen Team being Art of Fighting and the Ansatsuken Team being Street Fighter.

For Ryo and Robert, they have to punch and kick their way through the cast of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (save for Ryu and Ken, who will be fighting through the Art of Fighting cast), as well as complete the bonus stages (car, barrel, flaming drum).

How long will Ryo and Robert will last?

P-Geyser
My god I can IMAGINE the hate post, gliding off this one.

I guess I should speak for Brain and possibly Emp.

"Ryo Suckazaki and Robert gets charbroiled cause they suck."

Xenogears
Major Snafu makes some really stupid threads.

Sado22
Ryo and Robert can take on everyone from the SF roaster if its SF2.

Fei, THawk, Zangief, Dee Jay, cammy, Dhalsim, E Honda, blanka....these guys won't be too much of a problem for the immense skills of Ryo and Robert.

Chunli and Guile are the only people who will make them work. However, IMO Ryo can take on Guile due to his durablity, power and speed.
Robert and Chunli will be a problem since it can go either way. Chunli will probably win though. That leaves Ryo and Chunli and its obvious that Ryo will beat her, though her speed will annoy him. but Ryo has faced someone faster with claw (lee) so its not too out of question for him to beat her. besides, moves like zanretsuzan, haohshikoken, ryokurenbu, ichigekihisatsu are more than enough to take out the world's strongest she-malewink

the bosses will be a problem though. Balrog would go down to the superior skills of Ryo. Robert and Vega can go either way.....but i'll put my money on Robert.

Sagat....hmmm....could go either way. after all, Sagat did lose to anyone from Chunli/Guile so him losing to Ryo isn't out of question.

same with Bison....hmmmm....could go either way. IMO, Ryo can take watered down SF2 Bison and if Robert is helping him then its a definate yes.

on the other side, Ryu and Ken clear the AoF roaster....though they may be in trouble against AoF2 Geese. Ryu just might beat THAT Geese but no way is Ken beating Geese.

~Sado

olympian
They can get to Sagat then. Basically both duos have what it takes to reach the bosses of either game.

Emperor Ashtar
Guile slaps robert for stealing his moves, and performs a sonic boom which decapitates "Suckassaki".

Sado22
well at least you didn't say John Crawley laughing

oh and Robert only took one move from Guile....and its not like "a 360 reverse kick" was an unthought off idea. heck streets of rage had that move! so no dice, emperor.

as for Guile and his "sonic poo"...well i'm not saying its impossible for the old brush head to beat Ryo, however, i put my money on these three words:

HAOH...SHIKO....KEN!!!!!

~Sado

lightness
robert may have the most kicks, but i'll go with ken/ryu

yuri vs sakura would be better.

Sado22
Yuri is another word for lesbian in japaneseevil face
her name translates to "lesbian beyond the hill"
laughing

~Sado

olympian
Wich is why Robert will keep trying until doomsday to no avail.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
well at least you didn't say John Crawley laughing

oh and Robert only took one move from Guile....and its not like "a 360 reverse kick" was an unthought off idea. heck streets of rage had that move! so no dice, emperor.

Sado, he took his flash kick, Sonic boom, Super Flash kick, and the motions. Oh, and who in Street's of Rage has a flash kick because SF 2 came out in 91 before Street's of Rage.
Robert's f+a is Guile's f+forward.

His f+k is Guile's close roundhouse.

Darkstorm Zero
How are they getting past Akuma though? Unless secret characters are disabled....I suppose maybe they should be...

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
How are they getting past Akuma though? Unless secret characters are disabled....I suppose maybe they should be...

No. They're not.

Darkstorm Zero
Then Akuma rips them apart...

Sado22
laughing yeah i guess so laughing

Robert's movelist only changed in KoF99...almsot a decade after he was introduced. his ryugekiken is onehanded and was a ball of ki for the most part of it, except for 2000 where it was a spinning disk thing. after that it has been a ball again. Flash kick, already adressed it. capcom didn't invent that move. Besides Robert does it in a differnet way.

reverse back hand...fine granted.

roundhouse is a staple martial arts kick, dude. that's like saying Kyo's axekick is ripping off Ryu.

~Sado

olympian
Akuma isent here because he doesnt show up in the SF game where the cast was given against the duo, if i recall.

Sado22
sensei, akuma is april fool's joke.........how lamer could it all get?

~Requesting Your MasterFul Pwnage Advice Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Again, who cares what idea created him... your now looking for an excuse? stick out tongue

Anyways, Snafu said he was in, so there you have it.

Sado22
hey i'm just saying its funny, darkqueen wink

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
What?

Emperor Ashtar

Robert's movelist only changed in KoF99...almsot a decade after he was introduced. his ryugekiken is onehanded and was a ball of ki for the most part of it, except for 2000 where it was a spinning disk thing. after that it has been a ball again. Flash kick, already adressed it. capcom didn't invent that move. Besides Robert does it in a differnet way.

Doesn't matter when he changed it, the point is he gained a back forward motion sonic bomb ring just like guile. And, who in Streets of Rage has A sommersault kick with ki at the end of it and a Super version of Said kick ?

reverse back hand...fine granted.

So, you admitt a the back hand is borrowed yet not the special moves.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
My god I can IMAGINE the hate post, gliding off this one.

I guess I should speak for Brain and possibly Emp.

"Ryo Suckazaki and Robert gets charbroiled cause they suck." No dice mane. I actually don't hate Rob & think he should have always been the hero of AOF. If they're taking on everybody 2 on 1 then they should win up until Akuma. Akuma hurts them and breaks Ryo's neck for "embarrasing the style" laughing & thanx for the info on the site w/the comix Sado. Seen the FFAnniversary site?

Sado22
Of course big grin
and you welcome. by the way, read the KoF2001 comics if you want some good old fashioned "ryo fun" (since i'm telling YOU this, its obviously what you would want) stick out tongue

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.