Pseudo Badness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo X
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of people purposely trying to mean or badass and it's so pathetic and embarassing.

Has anyone else noticed this? Please express your opinion on this issue. Thanks.

Barker
No, you're stupid.

haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
No, you're stupid.

haermm

Wow, you're totally badass Barker. haermm

Barker
I know. Isn't it just so unpathetic and unembarrassing? haermm

Röland
You should get banned for being so badass.

I WANT BARKER BANNED!!!

UNDERNEATH THE REASON FOR HIS BAN I WANT IT TO READ: TOO BADASS FOR KMC!!!!!

jam

Sorgo X
No, you're stupid.

haermm

Um... You do realize ...

big grin

Röland
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6528/kmcavatarepicbattleyi4.gif

Strangelove
I haven't cared to notice srug

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Um... You do realize ...

big grin

That you are stupid? eek! big grin

Sorgo X
Wow, I'm surprised that no one could manage to even perform a serious discussion.

How am I stupid? You come in this thread calling me stupid because I wanted to see what people thought about a general perspective and you can't even show a shred of respect?

Yeah, nice. It's funny; A lot of you are older than I am. I'd think you'd have an awareness of what displaying a respectful and informed opinion would be.

I was wrong.

Puzzle
Wow, I'm surprised that no one could manage to even perform a serious discussion.

How am I stupid? You come in this thread calling me stupid because I wanted to see what people thought about a general perspective and you can't even show a shred of respect?

Yeah, nice. It's funny; A lot of you are older than I am. I'd think you'd have an awareness of what displaying a respectful and informed opinion would be.

I was wrong.

This is the OTF, deal with it or GTFO.

Strangelove
How am I stupid? You come in this thread calling me stupid because I wanted to see what people thought about a general perspective and you can't even show a shred of respect?He was satirizing the thread, genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Strangelove
He was satirizing the thread, genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you dense? Honestly? You think I don't know that?

That could be the reason for me saying that he could NOT hold a serious discussion, genius.

Originally posted by Puzzle

Maybe that's the problem. This IS the OTF.

It's OFF topic, not RUDE topic. People should still be able to show some respect and hold a discussion.

People purposely trying to look bad ass when their perspective was completely different months ago.

You find that funny, Puzzle? I know I f*ckin' find it HILARIOUS!

Strangelove

That could be the reason for me saying that he could NOT hold a serious discussion, genius. I can never tell with you erm

Vinny Valentine
Both of you shut up.... Honestly.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Both of you shut up.... Honestly. Umm, I wasn't planning on doing anything.

Sorgo X
I can never tell with you erm

I'm sorry, but I thought I made my post clear.

Are you truly unable to hold a serious discussion? You? Barker? Tired Hiker?

Your excuses like "Oooooh, it's the OTF. That's why I can't have a serious discussion" and "Uh, It's the OTF? Rofl."

Honestly, all I wanted was to discuss this issue. There's no harm really. If you can't handle it, that's a personal problem.

Vinny Valentine
I always see you two fighting.

yawn

Strangelove
I always see you two fighting.

yawn Not anymore, because it's always a worthless endeavor. Not for Sorgo's lack of trying, though

Strangelove
I'm sorry, but I thought I made my post clear.Well you didn't

Puzzle
You've been here how many years now Sorgo? You know all about the OTF, and you should know by now that we usually don't give a **** for actual discussions. This is our place to kick back and have some fun. If you want an actual discussion maybe next time you should post in the GDF.

If you're referring to me as the one with a change of attitude or acting bad ass then you're barking up the wrong tree.

Sorgo X
Well you didn't

Yeah, I did. You just misunderstood.

You always excuse everything as me trying to bicker or complain and comeback with these dry, rhetorical one-liners that are irrelevant and meaningless instead of just buckling down and maintaining a serious discussion.

I didn't want a fight here. I wanted to discuss an issue about a place you visit twice or three times a day.

Sorgo X
You've been here how many years now Sorgo? You know all about the OTF, and you should know by now that we usually don't give a **** for actual discussions. This is our place to kick back and have some fun. If you want an actual discussion maybe next time you should post in the GDF.

No, no, no and no.

This is a discussion ABOUT the OTF so it belongs IN the OTF, not an area for general discussion about outside issues.

Stop throwing this at me as a front to basically dismiss this issue. If you can't have a proper discussion, that's your problem.

Kick back and have fun? Insulting peoples threads? Debating about meaningless shit? I asked a question regarding the OTF. If you can't discuss that properly ONCE, maybe you should be the one walking.

What's fun, Puzzle? My thread getting mocked? Me being called stupid for wanting to TALK?

Wake up, pal.

What makes you think I am? We've discussed this and I could present loads of recent posts (If you'd like) showing you randomly bashing threads and being outright rude for NO REASON and then I could bring up posts TWO MONTHS before that and show you the dramatic difference.

I just wanted to discuss this and you prop your gloves up. Really, get with it.

Strangelove
Yeah, I did. You just misunderstood.

You always excuse everything as me trying to bicker or complain and comeback with these dry, rhetorical one-liners that are irrelevant and meaningless instead of just buckling down and maintaining a serious discussion.

I didn't want a fight here. I wanted to discuss an issue about a place you visit twice or three times a day. I never want arguments. Especially with you. Arguments with you drain me. So don't blame them on me.

And I'm a pretty sharp guy. I didn't understand your post, yes, but that doesn't mean it was my fault. Your intent wasn't clear

Janus X
This reminds me of Vern Schillenger Vs Tobias Beecher.

Puzzle
No, no, no and no.

This is a discussion ABOUT the OTF so it belongs IN the OTF, not an area for general discussion about outside issues.

Stop throwing this at me as a front to basically dismiss this issue. If you can't have a proper discussion, that's your problem.

Kick back and have fun? Insulting peoples threads? Debating about meaningless shit? I asked a question regarding the OTF. If you can't discuss that properly ONCE, maybe you should be the one walking.

What's fun, Puzzle? My thread getting mocked? Me being called stupid for wanting to TALK?

Wake up, pal.

What makes you think I am? We've discussed this and I could present loads of recent posts (If you'd like) showing you randomly bashing threads and being outright rude for NO REASON and then I could bring up posts TWO MONTHS before that and show you the dramatic difference.

I just wanted to discuss this and you prop your gloves up. Really, get with it.

Not once in your thread title or thread body did you refer to it as an issue in just the Off Topic forum. Forgive me for not being a mind reader.

Actually it really is quite fun to mock threads at times, posting random shit in the random threads is fun as well...you call it meaningless, I call it mindless fun.

What makes me think that you are? Oh I don't know, maybe the way you are making it painfully obvious.

2 months ago I was doing the same thing I am today, maybe not as much, but I was. 4 months ago? The same. 8 months ago? The same. So on and so forth to a long while back before you first joined under a different user account, and the user account before that.

Seems you have a selective memory about my posts. Do you not remember me mocking you 2 months back for your many user name changes or your Nazi related threads? You forget that I'm the same person that I've always been.

Vinny Valentine
Not once in your thread title or thread body did you refer to it as an issue in just the Off Topic forum. Forgive me for not being a mind reader.

Actually it really is quit fun to mock threads at times, posting random shit in the random threads is fun as well...you call it meaningless, I call it mindless fun.

What makes me think that you are? Oh I don't know, maybe the way you are making it painfully obvious.

2 months ago I was doing the same thing I am today, maybe not as much, but I was. 4 months ago? The same. 8 months ago? The same. So on and so forth to a long while back before you first joined under a different user account, and the user account before that.

Seems you have a selective memory about my posts. Do you not remember me mocking you 2 months back for your many user name changes or your Nazi related threads? You forget that I'm the same person that I've always been.

Pwnt Ken.

Puzzle
Pwnt Ken.

I love the edit button. smile

Vinny Valentine
I love the edit button. smile

I caught it before hand happy

Puzzle
I caught it before hand happy

durfist

Syren
Sorgo, it seems as though you posted this here because you knew exactly what would happen. Perhaps you thought it wouldn't be at all successful in the GDF, which would have been the appropriate place to post it, so you posted it here instead. At least you knew it would hit multiple pages... even if it doesn't follow the initial post content stick out tongue

Mišt
Shut up Syren mad

Syren
Who the f.uck do you think you are? You can't talk to me like that! If I was there I'd smash your pathetic face in! furious

Apollo Cloud

That could be the reason for me saying that he could NOT hold a serious discussion, genius.

Your reply to Tired Hiker gives the impression that you didn't catch on.

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That you are stupid? eek! big grin

If you knew that he was satirizing the thread, you wouldn't have questioned him in such a serious manner.

Strangelove
That was my point almost exactly yes

Apollo, you and I are going to get along fine smile

Syren
Hey, Strangeluuuurve eyes

Strangelove
Originally posted by Syren
Hey, Strangeluuuurve eyes Hello there, Syren my sweet eyes

Syren
How the devil are you?

Röland
Who the **** is Barker ?

Why the **** is Barker not banned yet for being so badass ?

G U I T A R
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of people purposely trying to mean or badass and it's so pathetic and embarassing.

Has anyone else noticed this? Please express your opinion on this issue. Thanks.

THEY MUST HAVE WATCHED THE MOVIE 300. xgrinw00t

Sorgo X
I never want arguments. Especially with you. Arguments with you drain me. So don't blame them on me.

And I'm a pretty sharp guy. I didn't understand your post, yes, but that doesn't mean it was my fault. Your intent wasn't clear

That's the thing, Strangelove. I wasn't seeking an argument. I just wanted a clean discussion. Nothing more, nothing less.

They called me stupid, I said they could not hold a serious discussion. Simple and easy to understand, really.

Oh no, you might have to go through all the bold trouble of clicking on the thread name and reading the following:

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of people purposely trying to mean or badass and it's so pathetic and embarrassing.

I call it a personality trend on your part. I'll get into why in a later post.

You would not appreciate it if someone mocked one of your threads, why do it to someone else? You remind me of this famous historical figure ...

No, you think what you want to think. You cannot blame me for a debate here, Puzzle.

I wanted to have a simple discussion. You obviously wanted to debate.

I thought some people were trying to purposely act tough and I wanted to discuss that. If you disagreed, a simple "Well, I disagree. I haven't seen anyone trying to act tough, Sorgo." but what do I get?

An immature and ridiculous "You're stupid, Sorgo."

Wow, yet I'm supposed to be this reverent bad guy who plagues the forums with my bad posts and all my bad influences.

Yeah, of course. no expression

That's crap, and since this post is essentially the same as the one below, read my reply for the one below.

Let's GO:

And then you PMed me, agreeing that it would be better if people reported others rather than bashing random threads and such.

Your attitude has DRAMATICALLY changed and you're forced to bring up when you attacked my Nazi related threads because that was your last pseudo-badass tirade.

You're doing this on purpose to either show off or just look cool. It's embarrassing and you're causing fights. The only reason no one challenges you? Seniority. What would happen if I did that?

Yeah, pretty much.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
Your reply to Tired Hiker gives the impression that you didn't catch on.

If you knew that he was satirizing the thread, you wouldn't have questioned him in such a serious manner.

Do you know what a "Rhetorical question" is, Apollo?

Strangelove
That's the thing, Strangelove. I wasn't seeking an argument. I just wanted a clean discussion. Nothing more, nothing less.

They called me stupid, I said they could not hold a serious discussion. Simple and easy to understand, really. I have to echo Puzzle here...you expect a serious discussion in the OTF? erm

Rogue Jedi
indeed.

Alpha Centauri
Waiiiiiiiiiit!

Holding a bastarding, shitty minute here. Just hold on.

One thing I think is hilarious (A.K.A: Idiotic.) above all else, is people who hang around the OTF and act like they're the dons of discussion. Seraphim was one of those. Has anyone even seen him lately? Oh, sup Sorgo X. What? Nothing. Oh shit, I just realised that was in full view for everyone to see.

Though to be honest, people don't always want serious discussion, they want to be "part" of one to feel smart. It's pitiful.

-AC

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Though to be honest, people don't always want serious discussion, they want to be "part" of one to feel smart. It's pitiful.

-AC

the most pathetic things i've witnessed here are the discussions in the philosophy and religion forums.idiocy must have its limits too i feel. erm

Alpha Centauri
It even flooded over into the music forum for a long time, though everyone picked up on it there, and drove the scumbags out.

That, to be fair, is one of the more unsoiled forums.

-AC

Eis
They are right under your taste in music.

Alpha Centauri
More like under her choice to say there's such a thing as inherently good music, but I dealt with that.

Hahaha.

-AC

Eis
She's one of the "music taste can be objective" people? Excellent.

Apollo Cloud
Do you know what a "Rhetorical question" is, Apollo?

Sure, but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Lana
Ken's changed?

News to me. I haven't really seen much in the way of his attitude or personality changing in the past three and a half years beyond him possibly becoming a tiny bit more mature stick out tongue

And really...this is the OTF. People **** around because they can. If you start a thread about how you think people act like badasses, of COURSE someone's going to come in and try and do just that.

Alpha Centauri
In addition to what she said; Most people do this because they've had a debate with ONE person and want to take a veiled slap, then deny it.

-AC

Puzzle
Originally posted by Lana
...beyond him possibly becoming a tiny bit more mature stick out tongue

Just a tiny bit. big grin

Sorgo X
Ken's changed?

News to me. I haven't really seen much in the way of his attitude or personality changing in the past three and a half years beyond him possibly becoming a tiny bit more mature stick out tongue

Like I said, it is my opinion that he has changed and all I wanted was your opinion just to discuss this.

See? At least someone can respond properly.

I'm not forcing people to agree with me or telling people not to have fun, but all I wanted was an opinion based on an issue within the OTF. I get called stupid and people mock me.

Oh, of course. I can totally see where you're coming from. I'd love to hear other opinions and discuss this matter on civil terms, but honestly, does everyone have to act like children with every thread all the time?

I'm thinking about moving forums. The immaturity level here is astonishing. Even some of the older members that frequent this forum cannot hold any respect for a simple discussion. It's ridiculous.

Waiiiiiiiiiit!

Hold on a "bastarding, shitty minute"?

Hahaha, I think you need to relax. stick out tongue

Oh, get off your high horse. You act like you're the almighty king of discussion because you hang around a discussion forum on a movie website. Give me a break. You're the same way. The difference? You're in the GDF, and I'm here.

I just wanted to HAVE a discussion. I don't think I'm the don of discussion because I simply wanted to talk about one issue in the OTF.

All I wanted was a civil conversation and for people to express their opinions and act mature about this. What do I get? I get called stupid and my thread gets ridiculed, by some members who are ADULTS.

I find that amazing. Spectacular!

I can understand and I realize that not everyone wants to be a part of this discussion.

If you don't want to be a part of it, why post here? I asked for opinions and hoped for a slice of respect and I get called stupid and then I get insulted.

The only person who I saw actually express their opinion without being rude was Lana.

ONE person. Sad.

I have to echo Puzzle here...you expect a serious discussion in the OTF? erm

To a certain degree, yes. I asked for opinions regarding an issue relevant to the OTF. If you disagree, that's perfectly fine. If you agree, that's fine as well.

BUT coming in here insulting and ridiculing my thread is immature, pointless and against the rules, nonetheless.

Strangelove
Just a tiny bit. big grin I doubt it ermm

Strangelove
To a certain degree, yes. I asked for opinions regarding an issue relevant to the OTF. If you disagree, that's perfectly fine. If you agree, that's fine as well.

BUT coming in here insulting and ridiculing my thread is immature, pointless and against the rules, nonetheless. I never said anything of the sort, so I hope you're not talking about me erm

And I do in fact disagree. This is the Off-Topic Forum. The other forums are for discussion. This one is just for good ol'-fashioned fun. If "acting like badasses" is enjoyable for some people, so be it. If you can't take that, then maybe you should "move forums."

Lana
Ridiculing a thread is actually not against the rules. Saying that a thread is stupid is not the same as bashing someone.

And really, I will have to agree with everyone else who's said this - the OTF is not the place for any sort of serious discussion. It's whole point is for people to be able to just screw around, have fun, and if they wish, act immature.

I also think you'll find that most of the people who solely post in the OTF simply don't care about so-called 'OTF issues'.

Sorgo X
I never said anything of the sort, so I hope you're not talking about me erm

No, I'm not. I know you didn't come in here and insult me.

I never said I couldn't take it. I said it was pathetic and embarassing, because I personally think it is. This forum is not strictly for fun. I've seen people post about health issues, dead pets, problems in life and the works. I asked for an opinion with something related to the OTF.

There are an abundance of threads that you can have truckloads of fun in and there are some here meant for discussion. It's truly that simple.

Ridiculing a thread is actually not against the rules. Saying that a thread is stupid is not the same as bashing someone.

Well thank you for correcting me, then.

Of course, but some threads here (As I stated above) are for a somewhat civilized discussion.

Of course, but I wanted those who DID care to post in here. If you don't care, why waste TIME posting?

Some threads, even though they are the minority, are meant for discussion in this forum. I just wanted some opinions on an issue that came to my attention regarding the forum that most of the people that visit it come to DAILY.

But yeah, I get to play villain again, I suppose.

Strangelove
No, I'm not. I know you didn't come in here and insult me. Just making sure smile

Alpha Centauri
Hold on a "bastarding, shitty minute"?

Hahaha, I think you need to relax. stick out tongue

'Twas an exaggeration.

Oh, get off your high horse. You act like you're the almighty king of discussion because you hang around a discussion forum on a movie website. Give me a break. You're the same way. The difference? You're in the GDF, and I'm here.

Pardon? I don't act like that, nor do I think it. If that's the way you perceive me, do you want me to tell you who's to blame? You.

Precisely. IF I was that way, I would at least have the added credibility of discussing worthwhile points, not debating drama in the OTF.

I just wanted to HAVE a discussion. I don't think I'm the don of discussion because I simply wanted to talk about one issue in the OTF.

Oh, get off your high horse, you act like I was referring to you. Don't flatter yourself.

All I wanted was a civil conversation and for people to express their opinions and act mature about this. What do I get? I get called stupid and my thread gets ridiculed, by some members who are ADULTS.

Adulthood does not guarantee intelligence or common sense.

I find that amazing. Spectacular!

Perpetually.

I can understand and I realize that not everyone wants to be a part of this discussion.

If you don't want to be a part of it, why post here? I asked for opinions and hoped for a slice of respect and I get called stupid and then I get insulted.

If you were Mr. Clean Cut and No Insulting then maybe you'd have a case, but you aren't.

-AC

Sorgo X
Yes, I know.

I found it funny and I still think you need to relax.

Compared to debating drama in the GDF? Please. The same goes for you. If you perceive me as someone who's trying to be this master of discussion, so be it. Let me assure you I am not. If I don't like something, you're going to hear that I don't. If I do, you'll hear that I do. The concept is simple.

I don't know, it seems as if you're always bashing the OTF and how bad it is. You post here frequently, yet you whine about it so much. It's like driving a shitty car with half an engine and complaining about performance.

Well ...

One thing I think is hilarious (A.K.A: Idiotic.) above all else, is people who hang around the OTF and act like they're the dons of discussion. Seraphim was one of those.

I'm sorry, is there a Seraphim I don't know about?

no expression

It does grant leeway to experience, Alpha Centauri. Adults should know better. Honestly, that is the way it works. It SHOULD, but it does not in this case, which is what I said.

We essentially agree.

Don't be jackin' my words. mad

No, but I only insult someone back. Sure, it makes me no better but I occasionally lose it with some people who press my patience. I don't go around randomly insulting threads and calling people who stupid who want an opinion.

Even If I am not, It doesn't give people the right to just do such idiotic things. Then again ...

Alpha Centauri
Yes, I know.

I found it funny and I still think you need to relax.

Not sure how everyone here has an ability to see through text and see the moods of people, but ok.

Compared to debating drama in the GDF? Please. The same goes for you. If you perceive me as someone who's trying to be this master of discussion, so be it. Let me assure you I am not. If I don't like something, you're going to hear that I don't. If I do, you'll hear that I do. The concept is simple.

Again, chill the ego, don't flatter yourself, I don't think that. I wasn't even referring to you.

I don't know, it seems as if you're always bashing the OTF and how bad it is. You post here frequently, yet you whine about it so much. It's like driving a shitty car with half an engine and complaining about performance.

Incorrect.

I post here because I'm not against posting here. I'm not against this forum existing. It is what it is, though. Like it or loathe it, it is what it is. It's viewed as KMC's toilet and dump site by many. I didn't say I don't see any reason to post here, I just recognise what it is.

I'm sorry, is there a Seraphim I don't know about?

no expression

I originally had something else typed here, until I got further down your post.

It does grant leeway to experience, Alpha Centauri. Adults should know better. Honestly, that is the way it works. It SHOULD, but it does not in this case, which is what I said.

And I said they don't always, so it works.

We essentially agree.

Don't be jackin' my words. mad

Hahahahahahaha.

Welcome back, Seraph. I'm disappointed you couldn't keep up the facade for more than a few seconds.

No, but I only insult someone back. Sure, it makes me no better but I occasionally lose it with some people who press my patience. I don't go around randomly insulting threads and calling people who stupid who want an opinion.

It still makes you as bad, and now it's all but confirmed that you are a bit of an obvious sock...well.

-AC

Sorgo X
They don't. Moods can be apparent through text. It's funny how you don't think that people contain that ability.

The Rofl.

Oh, but of course not. no expression

This is going to be entertaining.

I didn't say you were against it; I said you were bashing it. You do. Almost all the time, you're complaining about the OTF and how superior the GDF is compared to it.

I could bring up a few posts if you'd like.

Good to know.

I never said you said it didn't work, which is why I said I essentially agree with you.

smile

Whoa, someone really missed the boat. Holy smokes.

No, not really. I wouldn't go as far as attacking threads and personally insulting someone. You've done it. Hell, you've even brought up past debates to assist you in ... Essentially nothing, because it often has nothing to do with your point.

It's what I refer to as a "Disoriented front".

I wear socks, that's where it ends. wink

Puzzle

No, you are a sock of Soren the Mage smile, aka the original Sorgo, which you admitted to myself, Vinny and God knows who else. happy

Alpha Centauri
They don't. Moods can be apparent through text. It's funny how you don't think that people contain that ability.

The Rofl.

Then your ability to read moods is as good as your ability to discuss anything.

Shit, to be blunt.

Oh, but of course not. no expression

I actually wasn't, not at the time anyway, I had a specific person in mind.

Though NOW I think of it...you do like to toot your own debating horn, and considering it's never REALLY outside of here, it's a but unjustified.

I didn't say you were against it; I said you were bashing it. You do. Almost all the time, you're complaining about the OTF and how superior the GDF is compared to it.

I could bring up a few posts if you'd like.

The GDF is superior, and I say the OTF is KMC's toilet. So? We all need to use the toilet sometime. Although you don't, cos you don't have an anus, clearly.

I say it is what it is. Nothing more or less.

Whoa, someone really missed the boat. Holy smokes.

You spend so much time telling me you're not Sorgo, so you change your name to Sorgo X.

This wasn't the best move in convincing everyone.

No, not really. I wouldn't go as far as attacking threads and personally insulting someone. You've done it. Hell, you've even brought up past debates to assist you in ... Essentially nothing, because it often has nothing to do with your point.

I don't insult anyone personally, I know nobody personally, besides one person.

Nearly every single thread I go into, regardless of what I say, has relevance to the debate or to A debate.

I only ever bring up past debates if it's relevant.

It's what I refer to as a "Disoriented front".

Better to put up a good front than make it obvious you talk out of your back.

Which I do neither of, but there you go.

Haha, I see. Yeah.

Cos I said you were a sock...so you...haha, nice.

-AC

Sorgo X
We haven't discussed much. Pointless debating, at the most. You think you know it all. A text pseudo intellectual. Seen it so many times. Type, act, think and work the way you do.

Ironically, you complain about those who try to "read" moods yet you take the cake when it comes to the next level.

By the way, I never said I could read moods. I can sometimes. Anyone can.

No, I don't. Although you have! You've actually gone as far as tooting your own intelligence horn.

Two birds, killed with one stone. Delightful.

Why is it superior? Because you bicker about other thinks besides your own problems? Want to see the difference?

GDF = Discussing others problems.
OTF = Discussing your problems.

People post problems about themselves here. Their illnesses, what's happening, what happened that day, and so on.

The GDF is DIFFERENT than the OTF, but it is not superior. Your mentality is biased.

Yes, yes of course you do.

He misses the boat a second time. I must say that I actually expected that. I shouldn't have, but I did nonetheless.

I'm not Sorgo; I'm Sorgo X, AC.

Yes, but you've insulted people before during heated debates. I can't say much. I've done it too during debates.

The difference? You deny it. I do NOT. Sometimes, a debate gets hated and someone will insult me and I'll strike back. I prefer even ground.

Prove it. You're just running your mouth. I can say that too. Watch, looky here:

"Nearly everywhere I go, girls wanna screw me."

When you wake up, brush your ego off and realize you're not perfect, you may be able to actually perceive that I was trying to have a civil discussion, regardless of the location.

It is not my problem that others cannot hold their shit together for a single thread. Remember this.

Crap. You want it to be irrelevant, but half the time it's not. It's all part of your persuasive spiel to try to take the debating train off of it's tracks. In a lot of the occasions where me and you have debated, you'll throw up a leg and bring up something else in means to insult me or you'll attempt to systematically list out what I'm doing or what I'm trying to like your the god of awareness and perception on personality.

But as you said, it's not easy reading moods through text.

Right, AC? Right?

Of course you don't. You're AC! The intelligent, all knowing, debating mastermind from the UK!

You're hardly ever irrelevant in a debate, and you can pick up peoples intentions by reading through text with you spectacular mind boggling perception powers! Yeeeeeeeehaw!

I'm trying to see your point of view, AC, but my head doesn't go that far up my ass.

Yeah, I wear socks.

Don't you?

Alpha Centauri
We haven't discussed much. Pointless debating, at the most. You think you know it all. A text pseudo intellectual. Seen it so many times. Type, act, think and work the way you do.

Pseudo? That's quite funny. I don't think I know it all, everyone is essentially a learner in life, but what I do have experience and knowledge to talk about, I know A LOT about. That's not my opinion, that's a fact. I never claimed anything other than I know what I need to know.

Pseudo intellectual implies I'm not intellectual at all, which even for someone that dislikes me, is a stupid claim.

Ironically, you complain about those who try to "read" moods yet you take the cake when it comes to the next level.

By the way, I never said I could read moods. I can sometimes. Anyone can.

This is all a bit irrelevant, point being; You told me to relax, or that I need to, in actuality, I'm fine. So, less of the assumptions.

No, I don't. Although you have! You've actually gone as far as tooting your own intelligence horn.

Why should I deny the fact that I am intelligent? I'd say the exact same thing to anybody on this site, if they had reason to.

Two birds, killed with one stone. Delightful.

Not sure where you pulled that conclusion from, though speaking of birds, maybe Mr. Stork came and dropped a little present in your lap.

Why is it superior? Because you bicker about other thinks besides your own problems? Want to see the difference?

GDF = Discussing others problems.
OTF = Discussing your problems.

People post problems about themselves here. Their illnesses, what's happening, what happened that day, and so on.

The GDF is DIFFERENT than the OTF, but it is not superior. Your mentality is biased.

Well, you DO have a point. It depends why you come here. If you come here to rant about nothing, chat and whatever, OTF. If you come here to discuss political, social or other issues, GDF is better. However, if it came down to credible debates, GDF would have it. Not this place.

Yes, yes of course you do.

The purpose of this reply was...?

He misses the boat a second time. I must say that I actually expected that. I shouldn't have, but I did nonetheless.

He? Who are you talking to? Some imaginary audience?

I'm not Sorgo; I'm Sorgo X, AC.

Did I not just say it wasn't the best move to convince us you're NOT him? Not that you are. Just that it's mounting up.

Yes, but you've insulted people before during heated debates. I can't say much. I've done it too during debates.

We have reasons for insulting. I will rarely go outside of "Idiot.", "Moron." or the like.

The difference? You deny it. I do NOT. Sometimes, a debate gets hated and someone will insult me and I'll strike back. I prefer even ground.

I don't deny it, I just maintain the idea that there's a difference between intending an insult and the person being insulted.

Prove it. You're just running your mouth. I can say that too. Watch, looky here:

"Nearly everywhere I go, girls wanna screw me."

When you wake up, brush your ego off and realize you're not perfect, you may be able to actually perceive that I was trying to have a civil discussion, regardless of the location.

What do you mean "Prove it."? You've seen my debates. I know for a fact, as it's me saying it, that anything I say in a thread with a specified topic, has either relevance to the topic or the current wave of what's being discussed.

I know I'm not perfect, stop perceiving me as such and then getting mad at yourself for doing it. Never will I say I'm perfect. In fact, more people here have said I think I am, than I ever have, seeing as I never make those claims.

Crap. You want it to be irrelevant, but half the time it's not. It's all part of your persuasive spiel to try to take the debating train off of it's tracks. In a lot of the occasions where me and you have debated, you'll throw up a leg and bring up something else in means to insult me or you'll attempt to systematically list out what I'm doing or what I'm trying to like your the god of awareness and perception on personality.

I want it to be irrelevant? No I don't. Stop telling me what I do and do not want, I get to decide that, you do not. My word over ME is fact, remember? I say I do what I do, you don't get to say anything about MY personal intent.

I don't NEED to take debating trains off their tracks, I'm secure enough in myself to debate whatever is being discussed. I didn't get respect for my debates, from people who dislike me also, by being shit at them, Soggy. It's not an accolade I cherish, but it's one I've been afforded.

I don't think I'm a god of anything, there you go again. When I told you I thought you were trying too hard, you said "If it seems that way, sorry, but I'm not.", and I had to take your word, because it's mine against yours, ABOUT you.

Here's something I will hazard a guess at, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I think YOU hold me in such high regard that YOU will struggle to have a debate with me wherever possible, like now.

But as you said, it's not easy reading moods through text.

Right, AC? Right?

Of course.

Of course you don't. You're AC! The intelligent, all knowing, debating mastermind from the UK!

Funny how everyone has this opinion of me EXCEPT me, because in my almost three years here, I've said nothing of the kind.

"But you think you are!", no I don't. Half the time I honestly do not understand the praise I receive. I'm good at debates, so what? Everyone should be. Everyone should know what they're on about before they say it.

That doesn't mean I can't take pride in the fact that I am intelligent, I'd say the same for you or anybody on that note. You need to believe in yourself, because then if nobody else does, it matters nothing.

You're hardly ever irrelevant in a debate, and you can pick up peoples intentions by reading through text with you spectacular mind boggling perception powers! Yeeeeeeeehaw!

Do you honestly just want my company? Cos I'm here.

I'm trying to see your point of view, AC, but my head doesn't go that far up my ass.

I believe you would know how far your head would go into your ass, because it is there a lot.

Yeah, I wear socks.

Don't you?

Nah, but I own a few.

You, Whirly etc. You get the point. Post your reply, because now this has gone into the realms of "Let me make AC the focus of my debate then tell him he's self-centered." as most people eventually do, and I'll PM you a reply.

-AC

Sorgo X
What the f*ck? Are you serious? Stop saying you know a lot. You're so egotistical.

You knowing a lot is a fact?

You need to slow down. You're in no position to call anyone else out on their egotism or arrogance EVER. You have so much to learn, AC. Then again, admittedly, we all do.

No, no, no. It does not imply that you aren't smart. It implies you try too hard at looking like you're smart, regardless of how smart you actually may be. You're always trying to figure out people in debates and how they'll react or what they do. You fail (Especially with me) all the time, and it's so apparent you do it.

You leave too many footprints in the dirt, AC.

No, you NEEDED to relax. It wasn't an assumption. You were going off about "Bastarding shit".

It was my opinion that you needed to relax. The assumption is inexistent.

You cannot measure you own intelligence, AC. A retard could repeat that they're intelligent a hundred times in a day and it just wouldn't make a difference. Not to mention, Intelligence is extremely subjective, AC.

You're proving you don't know that by calling yourself intelligent.

Conclusion? It was a metaphor.

You're missing the boat once again, friend.

I have seen debating in there that isn't credible. I've seen bickering and such in that forum. The difference? They're bickering about politicians and homosexuality or another issue instead of debating about each other or a mistake in syntax and such.

Saying you can find a credible debater in a certain forum is prejudice, AC. That's it. That's like me saying you cannot find a credible debater in the Star Wars versus because they argue about Star Wars.

Honestly.

Sarcasm, to point out the obvious.

Figurative speech? Maybe.

Do I have some obligation to listen to the sewage that spills from your finger, or ... ?

I'm more methodical when I insult someone. Although the forward approach can be well off sometimes.

You denied it in your last post, AC. You said you didn't insult anyone. You have many times when you've gotten a tad frustrated.

Bullshit. I've seen you do it before, AC. You cannot win every debate and you haven't. If you have not noticed, winning isn't getting the last post or talking. Most of the time, when you're on your last legs, you'll throw out some simple rhetoric or jab at the opposition to maintain a standpoint.

No, but you try to pass it off by keeping clean at the edges and making sure you don't f*ck up.

"It's a fact I'm intelligent and it's a fact what topic I discuss, It's always relevant."

Do you actually read the bullshit you type? You're an ego MONSTER, brother!

You think you're the greatest, and if someone throws it in your face, you shift responsibility and go off saying:

"Well, it's just everyone else who THINKS I'm the greatest, not myself."

Not only is that showing your flaming egotistical ways again, It's showing how wrong you are because in this post and the last, you explained how good, how smart and how talented you were.

No, don't try to make it look like I'm forcing something on you. I'll shoot your sideways rhetoric down faster than the speed of light. Almost all the time in the past, the debate has turned into you insulting the opposition to cover loss. Simple. You just use persuasive wording and a good strategy to cloak it over.

It explains why almost *ALL* of our past debates, It's turned into us clashing instead of properly debating. This one, admittedly, was me calling you out but this is only because I'm an inch fed up with you trying to pull this.

Sorgo X
Now you're tooting your debating horn after complaining about me doing it? You're a hypocrite too? Oh boy, the plot THICKENS!

You got respect because you worked the floor, AC. It's not hard. Anyone who has an ounce of brain matter can see through your shit.

Yeah, you're a decent debater but the problem starts when you begin insulting the opposition. Then, the opposition gets caught up with that. Then, you work on it and slowly break the opposition down by hitting them at home. It's simple. It's a popular tactic used in debating, actually.

In a few of our debates, I've had to ask you several times to stop insulting me and actually stay ON topic. Do you not even consciously realize what you're pulling? Have you done it so much, it's converted into protocol? Seriously.

The difference was, that was an assumption. (Bringing up past debates again, I see. I *DID* call you out on this, you know. Rofl) You assumed that I was using a word to look intelligent. That scenario is so unparalleled to this one. In this scenario, it is CLEAR what you've been trying to pull. Like I said, I've told you before to stop and stick to the debate.

Your ego is sickening! Most of our debates are kicked off by you, AC. You come in and hold as opposition and of course I debate you. If you disagree with me, I'm not going to stand by and not have my say.

Yes, AC. Everyone loves you and holds you in such high regard. That's why they challenge you. Even though you've done most of the challenging.

Waiiiiiiiiiit!

One thing I think is hilarious (A.K.A: Idiotic.) above all else, is people who hang around the OTF and act like they're the dons of discussion. Seraphim was one of those. Has anyone even seen him lately? Oh, sup Sorgo X. What? Nothing. Oh shit, I just realised that was in full view for everyone to see.

-AC

^ Look at that. It's a f*cking beckoning call.

Your logic makes me giggle.

Pretty much what I thought.

You did in THIS post. You self proclaimed your own intelligence.

What the hell is wrong with you?

You're doing the same thing again. I'm guessing you're saying this because other people pick up on how obsessively arrogant you are, or ...?

Oh, stop it. I don't feel like throwing up on my rug.

There's no problem in believing in yourself, AC, but you take it to a whole new level.

"I'M INTELLIGENT! THAT'S FACT! I ALWAYS STAY RELEVANT! THAT'S FACT!"

Come on, pal.

That's what I thought, AC.

No, not quite.

I do, being why I said I wear socks. Badabing?

Does it ever occur to you why you hear this a lot? Or does AC just bwock out the bad tings?! Awwwww.

Alpha Centauri
In fact, this IS the OTF. So I'll just indulge your thread and reply here;

What the f*ck? Are you serious? Stop saying you know a lot. You're so egotistical.

You knowing a lot is a fact?

You need to slow down. You're in no position to call anyone else out on their egotism or arrogance EVER. You have so much to learn, AC. Then again, admittedly, we all do.

Wait, hold on. Why is it being denied that I know a lot about certain things? What is it you're trying to debate? That I don't know a lot about anything? What's the deal here?

If you proved yourself to be as well versed on say, movies, as I am on...music for example, I would never begrudge you the right to admit that to yourself. Why would I? It'd be true. Not sure what exactly you are trying to prove. Self-belief is something everyone needs, mine is justified, I know this for a fact. Whether you agree is not of concern to me.

No, no, no. It does not imply that you aren't smart. It implies you try too hard at looking like you're smart, regardless of how smart you actually may be. You're always trying to figure out people in debates and how they'll react or what they do. You fail (Especially with me) all the time, and it's so apparent you do it.

Oh the hypocrite arrives. I tell you that your post suggest you try too hard to look smart, and you say "Regardless what you read, I don't mean it that way.", and I can't disagree. Yet when it's me, you get to say that exact same thing with some kind of added fact? No, Soggy, you don't. I don't care about figuring "people" out. I try to figure out debates and reply accordingly. I don't fail, as much as you try hard to believe I do.

You leave too many footprints in the dirt, AC.

I don't, really. Nothing to hide or be ashamed of. You making things up and having wishful thinking isn't my problem.

No, you NEEDED to relax. It wasn't an assumption. You were going off about "Bastarding shit".

Yes, because it's the kind of thing both a friend and I say, in a homage to certain TV shows in Britain, certain people here are aware of the fact that me typing in an over the top way does not mean it reflects my mood.

Assumption. YOU do not get to decide my mood.

It was my opinion that you needed to relax. The assumption is inexistent.

Non-existent, and yes, it was there. You assumed I needed to relax. I don't.

You cannot measure you own intelligence, AC. A retard could repeat that they're intelligent a hundred times in a day and it just wouldn't make a difference. Not to mention, Intelligence is extremely subjective, AC.

A) You're right, a retard saying it doesn't make it true. Me saying it isn't what makes it true, it being true is what makes it true.

B) Precisely, and in the opinions of many people more credible than you, I am intelligent. I believe I am, I prove I am. This is not arrogance, there are millions more intelligent than I am, millions and millions, it's called self-belief. There are also people I am smarter than. I'm not gonna call myself equal to people lesser intellectually inclined than I, simply because I wish to be "polite".

You're proving you don't know that by calling yourself intelligent.

Not really, I'm not gonna lose sleep if you disagree. Your opinion isn't something I value. I don't consider you intelligent, I think you're an idiot. Round world and all that.

Though if there's any topics you wish to intellectually discuss. Music forum, GDF, Philosophy forum. Pick your topic and let's get going. Yeah, that IS a challenge.

Conclusion? It was a metaphor.

You're missing the boat once again, friend.

Saying it many times a day won't make it true. Someone once said that.

I have seen debating in there that isn't credible. I've seen bickering and such in that forum. The difference? They're bickering about politicians and homosexuality or another issue instead of debating about each other or a mistake in syntax and such.

Precisely. You believe it's better to debate about shit like each other and mistakes in syntax? That doesn't make you smart. It makes you anal.

Saying you can find a credible debater in a certain forum is prejudice, AC. That's it. That's like me saying you cannot find a credible debater in the Star Wars versus because they argue about Star Wars.

Not at all. If someone can formulate a decent debate on any subject, good. Doing it on more credible subjects than Star Wars is what gives them more credit in my eyes. Debating and knowing your stuff regarding world issues is much more intellectually worthwhile.

Do I have some obligation to listen to the sewage that spills from your finger, or ... ?

No, but you are here, so you must want to. Additional evidence suggesting you just need to reply to me.

I'm more methodical when I insult someone. Although the forward approach can be well off sometimes.

I don't have insulting down to an art, I do it or I don't. I don't have the time to craft my insulting techniques, I concentrate on debating.

You denied it in your last post, AC. You said you didn't insult anyone. You have many times when you've gotten a tad frustrated.

Denied? I said I don't insult anybody PERSONALLY. As in, personal insults. If I call someone an idiot, it's because they are acting like one in this case.

Bullshit. I've seen you do it before, AC. You cannot win every debate and you haven't. If you have not noticed, winning isn't getting the last post or talking. Most of the time, when you're on your last legs, you'll throw out some simple rhetoric or jab at the opposition to maintain a standpoint.

No, you factually haven't. I don't know what you THINK you've seen me do, but I am telling you for a fact that I do not do that. My word over me, as yours was over you.

I am one person who will agree that last post does not give the edge or the win, it's something people here don't understand. "Most of the time."? I don't get to that point, you're acting as if everyone I debate against ends up crushing me, and that's laughable. As I said, I didn't get the respect I have by being bad at debating. The only thing I'm guilty of is giving idiots too much of my time, as I'm doing now.

No, but you try to pass it off by keeping clean at the edges and making sure you don't f*ck up.

Or maybe I just don't do it, and you try to pass it off as something you'd like it to be (That's what it is.).

Do you actually read the bullshit you type? You're an ego MONSTER, brother!

I didn't make this debate about me, you did. I don't have nearly as much interest as discussing me or my mannerisms as you appear to. Flattering, but kinda needless.

You think you're the greatest, and if someone throws it in your face, you shift responsibility and go off saying:

Not only is that showing your flaming egotistical ways again, It's showing how wrong you are because in this post and the last, you explained how good, how smart and how talented you were.

Huh? Me saying I'm smart does not equate to me thinking I am the "greatest" anything, and regardless of how OFTEN I am telling people I do not have these opinions of myself that people love to say I have, they ignore it. Rather than you saying "Well, fair enough.", you are insisting I believe things about myself. It's tragic.

No, don't try to make it look like I'm forcing something on you. I'll shoot your sideways rhetoric down faster than the speed of light. Almost all the time in the past, the debate has turned into you insulting the opposition to cover loss. Simple. You just use persuasive wording and a good strategy to cloak it over.

Oh give it a rest. You are pinning opinions on me that I do not have of myself, fact. You are saying "YOU THINK...", and follow it with something I do not think at all. Or you claim I am something I do not believe I am. It's desperation, man. It's desperation.

I don't do anything to cover loss. If someone proves me wrong, I admit it. It rarely ever happens. Besides, if you think you're so good at doing it, where are you in the other forums debating me? OH, nowhere.

It explains why almost *ALL* of our past debates, It's turned into us clashing instead of properly debating. This one, admittedly, was me calling you out but this is only because I'm an inch fed up with you trying to pull this.

Oh, so because you can't control your emotions, because you dislike me, you wish to point out how you don't like me...and why...and furthermore, throw opinions onto me that I do not even have of myself?

Fed up of me? Tough shit, stop reading my posts then.

-AC

Barker

BackFire
You guys are writing to much.

Say what you need to say without posting 4 screens worth of text for god's sake. I don't want to scroll down for 15 minutes to read your entire post.

Losers. I hate your face, AC. Love your mouth, though.

Röland
13srug

Barker comes in from left field to make the diving catch! 13

Barker

Röland
Then sprints to home plate and hits 6 grand slams and runs for a touchdown. 31

You forgot to pole vault into the concession stand. 31

Barker
That comes after my come from behind 3 pointer at the buzzer. 31

Röland
laughing out loud

Barker
sly

Alpha Centauri
Now you're tooting your debating horn after complaining about me doing it? You're a hypocrite too? Oh boy, the plot THICKENS!

You got respect because you worked the floor, AC. It's not hard. Anyone who has an ounce of brain matter can see through your shit.

I'm not so much as tooting it as saying "Yes, I can do it well.". At least I have backing for that. You do it based on what? Anal, repetitive, retentive arguments that occur over wording, in the OTF.

Funny, because I'm respected by some of the most respected people here, liked or not liked. You or a few others not liking me is of no concern to me. Hell, being RESPECTED doesn't matter to me, but seeing as we're discussing it, I bring it up.

Yeah, you're a decent debater but the problem starts when you begin insulting the opposition. Then, the opposition gets caught up with that. Then, you work on it and slowly break the opposition down by hitting them at home. It's simple. It's a popular tactic used in debating, actually.

Here's how it goes; I'm usually pretty on point with my debates, and then when I say someone is being an idiot, the opposition, on the back foot, choose to turn the focus of the debate away from their failing argument, and onto the fact that I called them an idiot. It's the opposition's fault and lifering, to focus on me calling them that. Not mine, nobody else's but their own.

It's not my problem.

In a few of our debates, I've had to ask you several times to stop insulting me and actually stay ON topic. Do you not even consciously realize what you're pulling? Have you done it so much, it's converted into protocol? Seriously.

You get insulted easily. You're a very sensitive person. I've said the exact same to other GDFers and it's been shrugged of, as people realise that EVERYONE does it now and then. It's not meant with any venom.

The difference was, that was an assumption. (Bringing up past debates again, I see. I *DID* call you out on this, you know. Rofl) You assumed that I was using a word to look intelligent. That scenario is so unparalleled to this one. In this scenario, it is CLEAR what you've been trying to pull. Like I said, I've told you before to stop and stick to the debate.

CLEAR to who? You? So what? It was CLEAR to me that you were trying to look smart, I was wrong. It's CLEAR to you that I do what I do, but you are also wrong. Accept this, move on.

Your ego is sickening! Most of our debates are kicked off by you, AC. You come in and hold as opposition and of course I debate you. If you disagree with me, I'm not going to stand by and not have my say.

Indeed, have your say, you are entitled, but don't act like I am forcing you to. I am not in control of your actions.

Yes, AC. Everyone loves you and holds you in such high regard. That's why they challenge you. Even though you've done most of the challenging.

No, not everyone loves me, not everyone holds ME in high regard. There have been people here who say they think I have a deplorable attitude, but won't deny my intelligence or what have you. It's called respect.

There were times that I'm sure Schecter and I could have said less than favourable things about each other, but there was never a time when, on topic, I would deny that he debates well, and I'm sure the same can be said for him. We both had our off topic spats, as does everyone, but I admit that's a flaw. You seem to think this is a basis of all my debates, and it isn't.

^ Look at that. It's a f*cking beckoning call.

Your logic makes me giggle.

I made a "beckoning call", you admittedly came running, and somehow I'm in the wrong?

Why am I blamed because you can't stop responding to anything I say?

Pretty much what I thought.

Sarcasm, to the point of obvious.

You did in THIS post. You self proclaimed your own intelligence.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Hahaha, this is what I DO get laughter out of. When people get so pissed that they end up trying to make me see the error of my ways, or figure me out, or change the way I am.

It's REALLY funny.

You're doing the same thing again. I'm guessing you're saying this because other people pick up on how obsessively arrogant you are, or ...?

So let's get this out; What are you trying to achieve with this gigantic tirade of "Let me list everything I dislike about AC, or think he does."? Honestly I want to know. CIVIL question, because others have done it.

If you and others dislike me, or anything about me, accepted. I dislike your way of posting, but that's your right. What do you hope to achieve?

Here's the ultimate solution: If people stopped having greater opinion, or proposed perception, of me than I have of myself, then there would not be such a backlash. If you realised I don't think I'm half as great as you and others believe that I believe I am, we would not be in this discussion.

Oh, stop it. I don't feel like throwing up on my rug.

Oh, this is getting dumb now.

You say I'm way too arrogant, to the point of saying I have opinions of myself that I don't have. Then when I give you the truth, you act like it's too self-righteous.

You're just here for my company, aren't you? We can have chats in PM. It doesn't need to be this. What do you like? Music? Movies? Ice cream?

There's no problem in believing in yourself, AC, but you take it to a whole new level.

"I'M INTELLIGENT! THAT'S FACT! I ALWAYS STAY RELEVANT! THAT'S FACT!"

Come on, pal.

What's the problem? You don't like the level of self-belief I have, so you over-exaggerate your examples and then claim them as fact? That doesn't work. Deal with it, put me on ignore if I bother you that much. You won't, though, cos you feel compelled. Therefore, you have no right to complain about me.

Does it ever occur to you why you hear this a lot? Or does AC just bwock out the bad tings?! Awwwww.

I hear it a lot because people dislike my way of posting, but the way they justify it is ALWAYS the same. Over-exaggerated examples of things I've either said with different intent, or NEVER said, and then acting like that is what I actually do.

Newsflash: I do not care about anybody's opinion of me. Good or bad, and if this burns you, then I'm not sorry. Deal.

You are not special to me.

-AC

Secretus
Hey Sorgo, you remind me of a girl I used to know. She whined and cried everytime things didn't go her way. Help yourself ....

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thtissue.jpg

Alpha Centauri
But of course, someone else making that correct observation of him will be "wrong".

Yet anyone observing me doing anything is automatically "correct.".

-AC

Secretus
Has nothing to do with you AC. I'm just sick and tired of him crying and moaning. I could go to the nearest hospital and hear less bitching than the ****ing maternity floor.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Secretus
Has nothing to do with you AC. I'm just sick and tired of him crying and moaning. I could go to the nearest hospital and hear less bitching than the ****ing maternity floor.

Oh no. I'm scawed.

Alpha Centauri
Aren't we all sick of it?

Well, I can't say I am, as I frequent the other main debating forums where he appears once in a blue moon. He always appears to be moaning about something here, though.

-AC

BackFire
He always appears to be moaning about something here, though.

-AC

Do I even have to say anything, you know where I'm going with this. Carry on.

Secretus

Sorgo X
Beautiful!

Dude, you can't just scurry off now. You're in too deep. You said that you being intelligent IS A FACT. Do you not understand how brutally false that is, seeing as intelligence is so subjective? I'm sure your egotism totally blocks your rationality, of course.

I've reviewed your knowledge on music, seen you post, believed that you did not use a search engine that time when I tested you and I believe you do contain a good knowledge with music. I don't have a problem with self-belief either. Hell, I encourage it.

BUT, as the saying goes, "Everything in moderation".

Self-belief is good in moderation. You are not using it in moderation. You're saying that you are intelligent and that is a FACT. You're saying you stay relevant in a large percentage of your debates and that's FACT.

You need to stop dismissing that as fact. It's not.

Maybe if I repeat myself, you'll understand this time. What you've been doing is APPARENT. You do debate a lot but a large number of the time, you're always trying to say a specific debating pattern than someone is trying to perform without evidence. You did it on our first debate. You didn't know me and you tried telling me what I was doing. Same thing happened with the "Perpetually" debate. You couldn't find any evidence that I was using that word specifically to look smart.

This scenario is NOT parallel (Repeating myself at this point) because I've seen you do this before. You know you've done it before. I'm not saying you're failing. You win an abundance of debates, but the ones you lose, your fall-back plan is the same and you cannot admit a loss.

Here, show me an instance where you've lost a debate, AC. Why don't we review what the debate looks like?

Let's step there, AC. You came in this thread, you tried to degrade me and I'm going to make you pay for it. Ride along with me, AC.

How am I making things up?

Our first debate, regarding TFT, you kept on bouncing off with a stupid metaphorical front about "Basketball" and then you went on about how you were "stomping" me via PM and providing proof about how elitist and how much of a cult TFT was when you, in fact, had ZERO evidence.

I'm TELLING you that you occasionally use insults and patronization to back off during losses in a debate. Why? I have proof. You've done it before.

At your request, I can display posts of you, in fact, DOING this because I save my PM's. I don't want to embarrass you, so if you grant me permission, I will publicly display these PMs.

A) I never decided your mood. You went off about how I was trying to figure out moods through text, which I never display (Even vaguely).

That's great, but stop pulling this vague crap. Be more elaborate. I'm not British. I don't know what the hell you're going on about.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/inexistent
http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/i/i0122500.html
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inexistent

It was my opinion (Still is) that you need to relax because you had used several exclamation marks and even used a word that was inexistent. Not to mention you did not elaborate on your "British TV" joke.

A) You didn't quite catch the analysis.
B) No, anyone can say they're intelligent and label it as truth. A *RETARD* could do the same. I'm not trying to be an ass, but you're getting irritating. Intelligence is subjective, and self proclaimed intelligence is ridiculous. Do you know how many people think they're smart?

No, this is where you're wrong. You're not smarter than people. Everyone is smart and everyone is stupid. For example: Can you fix a car? Rewire an electrical device? Fix a computer? Solve a rubix cube? Direct a movie? Build a house?

Everyone is intelligent in their own way and everyone is stupid in their own way. The thing that's bothering me is you're saying that you're intelligent and it's FACT. You stay relevant in MOST of your debates and that's FACT.

You cannot say that you're intelligent for a FACT.

"True intelligence is knowing that you know nothing."

You have a lot to learn. This is why I cannot believe you when you say you're this intelligent person. You don't have much respect for others and you're arrogant. You have this attitude that you're superior to others and you prove that with your translucent patronization maneuvers during debates.

You think I'm an idiot because I'm challenging you, messing with your terribly abundant pride and arrogance. You came in here and degraded me and I didn't call you stupid for it. Why?

I'm not a complete dolt, that's why. You, on the other hand, seem to like to pull off such things. Or try to, at least.

Don't you remember, AC? I'm stupid. Why would you waste time debating someone who is stupid. Wouldn't that be, ironically, a stupid thing to do?

Don't worry, we'll debate something with a point, but not yet.

Not yet.

Sorgo X
It's a metaphor. It means you're not getting it, because ... You're not getting it.

Precisely. You believe it's better to debate about shit like each other and mistakes in syntax? That doesn't make you smart. It makes you anal.

Knowledge is knowledge. Period. Hell, Star Wars can effectively be considered a world issue. You probably know over a hundred people who's lives have been influenced by that movie. I consider every subject important and I don't have prejudice for certain subjects. Why?

I'm not prejudice. Prejudice holds no room for reason.

Wow, I wish this was actually a world where what you say can be dismissed as evidence just because you say it is.

Damn, wouldn't it be nice?

I don't really need to put time into insulting techniques. It's improvised. I concentrate on discussion rather than debating.

Well, usually. Hahaha.

Why can't that be considered a personal insult? You know, someone who believes in them-self might take that very seriously.

Right, AC? Right?

Read my previous post. I'm still awaiting your permission to post PROOF you've done this.

Please, give me the word, AC.

No, you're doing it right now! As we speak!

You patronize your opponents and attempt to degrade them when your precious pride is being questioned or your hardened arrogance is being exposed.

And no, I don't act as if everyone who debates you crushes you and I explained the EXACT OPPOSITE of that.

You're already getting back to your insulting ways, hell, you never left. Look at your first post in this thread.

No man, stop covering your ass. You've CLEARLY done it before.

Doesn't matter. It does not change that you're an ego monster. Self proclaimed intelligence, the works.

Most of the time, you waltz into a thread and make some joke about me or insult me.

I've held my tongue long enough with the crap you pull off. So, I guess not anymore.

Right, AC? Right?

Yes, it is extremely tragic. Even in this thread, you said you losing is "laughable" and you've proclaimed how intelligent you are and how you're most of the time being relevant during a debate. You're dismissing this as "Other people" saying it? This is not my opinion, this instance. You said it moments ago! In this thread! It's all right here, I'm just shining a light on it.

No, you're dismissing it as such. You think being in denial exempts you from this? Hahaha!

It's clear what you do. It's not about what's up. You can say what you want about yourself. Hell, watch!

"I'm 200 LBS of athletic body. I'm the King of Germany. I have an eighteen inch dick. No one else can tell me what I think. What I am saying is fact."

^ That's what you sound like. No one can question the almighty AC. That's all it is, brother.

"If someone proves me wrong, I admit it. It rarely ever happens."

Read what you said there. Read it a hundred times over. Maybe you'll understand my point soon enough if you do.

Did I say I didn't like you? How am I unable to control my emotions?

Who's saying stupid shit now? Oh look, you're trying to figure me out again, thinking I can't control my emotions, making assumptions ...

You're proving what I've been saying all this time. Is it so difficult for you to comprehend? Look! Right there! In that post of yours! See?

Right, AC? Right?

I don't think so, son.

Strangelove

It was my opinion (Still is) that you need to relax because you had used several exclamation marks and even used a word that was inexistent. Not to mention you did not elaborate on your "British TV" joke. Like I've said before, inexistent and other words like it are not legitimate words.

A word is added to a dictionary if it is used frequently enough or used somewhat regularly over a period of 5 years. How else would we get "words" like D'oh or muggle? They are technically words now, but would you argue that they are legitimate words?

Barker
Originally posted by BackFire
You guys are writing to much.

Say what you need to say without posting 4 screens worth of text for god's sake.

Sorgo X
Like I've said before, inexistent and other words like it are not legitimate words.

A word is added to a dictionary if it is used frequently enough or used somewhat regularly over a period of 5 years. How else would we get "words" like D'oh or muggle? They are technically words now, but would you argue that they are legitimate words?

Oh f*ck.

No other word is legitimate, then. Every word in existence was created because someone used it and over time, it became popular and was labelled as an actual word.

Inexistent is a word whether you like it or not. I don't care how stupid you think it is, go look in ANY dictionary you find and search for the word. It is an ENGLISH WORD and there is no such thing as a classification for "Legitimate words" like you seem to think.

Strangelove
Oh f*ck.

No other word is legitimate, then. Every word in existence was created because someone used it and over time, it became popular and was labelled as an actual word.

Inexistent is a word whether you like it or not. I don't care how stupid you think it is, go look in ANY dictionary you find and search for the word. It is an ENGLISH WORD and there is no such thing as a classification for "Legitimate words" like you seem to think. You are taking it to an extreme. I am not saying that all words are illegitimate. If there are two words that mean exactly the same thing, then the word that came first is 'legitimate.' I mean, say inexistent and then non-existent. Which one sounds right?

Like the word you used before: "irrelevancy" A noun form of the adjective irrelevant. Except there is already one of those. Irrelevance. And it's rather obvious that it came first. And irrelevancy just sounds idiotic. Same with "ironical," which I also mentioned before.

You follow me? I use "legitimate" because I can't really think of a word that fits better.

Sorgo X
You are taking it to an extreme. I am not saying that all words are illegitimate. If there are two words that mean exactly the same thing, then the word that came first is 'legitimate.' I mean, say inexistent and then non-existent. Which one sounds right?

To counter your paragraph:

I'm not taking it to an extreme and both sound right because both are right.

That's it. That is truly all there is to it.

No, you're just being biased and don't even try using "Ugh, you wouldn't get it." as an excuse because that'll enforce your bias.

You're biased to the original word. Either way, the other one applies. The other one is a word, modern or not.

Both apply, so your argument is (And I mean this) truly pointless.

Strangelove
Fine whatever. Believe what you want.

Sorgo X
Fine whatever. Believe what you want.

What the ... ?

Puzzle
What the ... ? It's called he's done with the pointless arguing since you can never open your eyes and see someone else's point of view. You're arguing over a word for ****s sake, just shut your trap and move on without baiting people.

Strangelove
What the ... ? Arguments with you are predisposed to go nowhere. I'm ending it.

BackFire
This thread makes my dick soft.

Puzzle

Want it hard again? ermm

Barker
crylaugh

Secretus

sick Should Pm PVS or maybe just R.A.M. him. big grin

BackFire
Want it hard again? ermm

I do.

Where's AC when you need him, eh?

Puzzle
I do.

Where's AC when you need him, eh?

shrug I'm glad you didn't want me to do it for you.

BackFire
shrug I'm glad you didn't want me to do it for you.

I think you're secretly hurt by it.

It's okay, your time will come, friend.

Strangelove
This thread makes my dick soft. That's what you get for leaving the abortion thread

Puzzle
I think you're secretly hurt by it.

It's okay, your time will come, friend.

embarrasment

BackFire
That's what you get for leaving the abortion thread

Nicely played, sir.

Sorgo X
It's called he's done with the pointless arguing since you can never open your eyes and see someone else's point of view. You're arguing over a word for ****s sake, just shut your trap and move on without baiting people.

You're a biased moron.

Here's why:

Like I've said before, inexistent and other words like it are not legitimate words.

Looks like I'm the one who started it.

Or ...

Puzzle
You're a biased moron.

Here's why:

Looks like I'm the one who started it.

Or ...

It doesn't ****ing matter who started it! You're the one trying to keep it going and that is why you are now at fault.

Alpha Centauri
Dude, you can't just scurry off now. You're in too deep. You said that you being intelligent IS A FACT. Do you not understand how brutally false that is, seeing as intelligence is so subjective? I'm sure your egotism totally blocks your rationality, of course.

There are ways to prove intelligence. Whether or not someone is of a specific intelligence is what's subjective.

I've reviewed your knowledge on music, seen you post, believed that you did not use a search engine that time when I tested you and I believe you do contain a good knowledge with music. I don't have a problem with self-belief either. Hell, I encourage it.

Good.

BUT, as the saying goes, "Everything in moderation".

I have to moderate my self-belief cos you dislike it? No, sorry. I said before, if you dislike it, don't read my posts. You said you wouldn't stop reading them, so then you have absolutely NO right to complain.

Self-belief is good in moderation. You are not using it in moderation. You're saying that you are intelligent and that is a FACT. You're saying you stay relevant in a large percentage of your debates and that's FACT.

Let me decide what is good for me in moderation, ok? Good. Move on.

Second, it is a fact that in a large percent of my debates I am relevant. Who are you to even talk about my debates? For someone who's a self-proclaimed good debator, and doesn't really like me that much, you sure play the nosey chicken. Try getting involved in a debate sometime, huh?

You need to stop dismissing that as fact. It's not.

It is. You have no say.

Maybe if I repeat myself, you'll understand this time. What you've been doing is APPARENT. You do debate a lot but a large number of the time, you're always trying to say a specific debating pattern than someone is trying to perform without evidence. You did it on our first debate. You didn't know me and you tried telling me what I was doing. Same thing happened with the "Perpetually" debate. You couldn't find any evidence that I was using that word specifically to look smart.

I get it, you think that I don't get what you're saying because I disagree. What you need to accept is that you're wrong, and I'm right. We're discussing ME, ok? Why we're discussing me, I have absolutely no idea. For someone that so many people appear to not like, I'm certainly a worthy topic of discussion for you people, but we're discussing me nonetheless.

Second, don't give me that about I tried telling you. As soon as I explained myself, and proved you wrong on a few things, YOU explained, civilly, that you were not trying hard. I accepted that, because it was your word. You weren't getting snappy, you were just saying it. Why, then, do you decide it's appropriate to pin things on me as if they are fact, that I have neither said nor done? There is no reason.

I COULD find evidence that you were using it to look smart, it was obviously wrong though wasn't it? Evidence can point to things, it doesn't make it right.

This scenario is NOT parallel (Repeating myself at this point) because I've seen you do this before. You know you've done it before. I'm not saying you're failing. You win an abundance of debates, but the ones you lose, your fall-back plan is the same and you cannot admit a loss.

You pay a hell of a lot of attention to me and my posts, for someone who dislikes my style so much.

The ones I lose? Show me. Quite literally show me. These have to be utterly definitive losses, by the way. Not just a debate where you THINK I'm losing.

Here, show me an instance where you've lost a debate, AC. Why don't we review what the debate looks like?

Let's step there, AC. You came in this thread, you tried to degrade me and I'm going to make you pay for it. Ride along with me, AC.

Hahahaha...you're serious? You say "The ones you lose...", and somehow the burden to provide these "losses" is on me? You've clearly observed them to the point of concluding I have a fall back plan, you've clearly spent so much time analysing me, YOU show me these losses. The burden of proof is on you.

How am I making things up?

Our first debate, regarding TFT, you kept on bouncing off with a stupid metaphorical front about "Basketball" and then you went on about how you were "stomping" me via PM and providing proof about how elitist and how much of a cult TFT was when you, in fact, had ZERO evidence.

It was in PM, so it will only ever be my word against yours here. However, you know I had evidence, I know I had evidence. EVERYTHING pointed to it being elitist, you denied it, so I just took your word. Wait...why aren't you over that? Christ.

I'm TELLING you that you occasionally use insults and patronization to back off during losses in a debate. Why? I have proof. You've done it before.

Prove it then. Remember, these "losses" have to be definitive losses, not just areas where you believe I am losing.

At your request, I can display posts of you, in fact, DOING this because I save my PM's. I don't want to embarrass you, so if you grant me permission, I will publicly display these PMs.

Wait, so hold on. You've never seen me do it publically, because you know I haven't, so what you are suggesting is that YOU INTERPRETED such things as me backing off? I patronised you? Sure, you deserved it. What? There's no argument from me. Go ahead and act like I'm the only guy to patronise anybody. I do it IN my debates sometimes, it doesn't mean they revolve around me patronising. Secondly, insults? The "debate" had degenerated to that point from us both.

Go ahead, post them, and I guarantee I have a factual explanation for each and every single example, which you will then deny.

A) I never decided your mood. You went off about how I was trying to figure out moods through text, which I never display (Even vaguely).

You did tell me I needed to relax, indicating you believed I was in a mood other than relaxed, then went on to propose this as some fact.

That's great, but stop pulling this vague crap. Be more elaborate. I'm not British. I don't know what the hell you're going on about.

Who on Earth do you think you are? I have to be public about my jokes, that I have between a friend and I, that other people on here understand, because YOU do not get it?

That's...a serious request? Are you kidding me?

It was my opinion (Still is) that you need to relax because you had used several exclamation marks and even used a word that was inexistent. Not to mention you did not elaborate on your "British TV" joke.

So hold on, I do need to get this right.

I tell you I was fine, in no mood other than relaxed, and you ignore it...simply because you didn't get it, then have the nerve to suggest I need to elaborate? And who says the best comedy comes from Britain. I used a non-existent word, so therefore, it means I wasn't relaxed? I used exclamation marks...so that means I wasn't relaxed? Are you mental?

It means nothing of the sort. I told you that you read too much into it, accept this and move on. My word, over me, over yours.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
A) You didn't quite catch the analysis.

I did, but go on...

B) No, anyone can say they're intelligent and label it as truth. A *RETARD* could do the same. I'm not trying to be an ass, but you're getting irritating. Intelligence is subjective, and self proclaimed intelligence is ridiculous. Do you know how many people think they're smart?

Anyone can do it and label it as truth, exactly. I'm not just labelling it as truth, it is. I'm not saying that as something that makes me anything I'm not, I just don't see what you hope to achieve by going around protesting the fact that I have a large general knowledge. I'm not saying "I am factually better than anyone.", I'm saying I have a large general knowledge. Why do you have a problem with that? Why do you even give a shit? Are you lonely?

I don't care if I'm irritating you, you said yourself (I browsed both posts) you won't stop reading nor replying, so you have no right to make anything resembling a complaint. My claims of being smart do not come out all over the place, it's happening now cos you're questioning it. I don't care how many people claim they are smart if they aren't, you claim you're a good debator, but you're not, to me, or to many people if your debates here are anything to go by. You get whooped every time, and YOU are the one who keeps posting as if it means you're still in the game.

No, this is where you're wrong. You're not smarter than people. Everyone is smart and everyone is stupid. For example: Can you fix a car? Rewire an electrical device? Fix a computer? Solve a rubix cube? Direct a movie? Build a house?

Depending on the problems I can fix a car and a computer, I have had experience as an electrician, I have fixed people's computers, solving rubix cubes isn't that hard. Directing movies? Yes, but it might not be very good. Build a house? Given that it doesn't actually take brains to do it, just knowing how, then if I had training sure. Now let me ask you a question, ok? WHY on Earth is ANY of that an indication of general intelligence?

I know mechanics who can barely spell, I know electricians who are foul mouthed racists, I know a rather simple computer repair man, kids solve rubix cubes. Point being, none of those mean anything at all, and it proves you truly SUCK the huge one at aiming any kind of examples at me. I'm not "smarter" than people? What kind of a claim is that, you idiot? (Yes, you're being one.). Nobody is smarter than anyone? What's your point by saying that. You're saying there is nobody I am smarter than?

Everyone is intelligent in their own way and everyone is stupid in their own way. The thing that's bothering me is you're saying that you're intelligent and it's FACT. You stay relevant in MOST of your debates and that's FACT.

First of all, that first line? No, just no. That's like saying "Men need to stop being attracted to twigs." if you're a 500lbs fat chick.

Those are facts, you are adding the rest. I.e: You think you're a god and better than everyone and etc. I never said that, nor is it implied, as I don't think it.

You cannot say that you're intelligent for a FACT.

Conclusion: I can, I did. Suggestion: Deal.

You have a lot to learn. This is why I cannot believe you when you say you're this intelligent person. You don't have much respect for others and you're arrogant. You have this attitude that you're superior to others and you prove that with your translucent patronization maneuvers during debates.

True intelligence is also not misunderstanding the philosophical quotes you use. YOU don't know "nothing", I don't know "nothing". Nobody is void of SOME kind of knowledge. The point of that quote is to say that in the grand scheme of things, humans know "nothing". Considering the natures of space, time and infinity. Not that we are all dumb and somehow smart.

I don't care if you believe me or not, Soggy. Do you think I'm in this to try and convince you or something? I don't care if you walk away with a worse view of me than coming into this. You're insignificant to me, you do not matter to me. I shouldn't matter to you, I'm just someone online, but apparently I was worth studying. Maybe you're just upset that I couldn't even give a rat's ass that you changed your name. You just want to be noticed, hence why you're green-eyed jealous of Ken's "seniority".

You think I'm an idiot because I'm challenging you, messing with your terribly abundant pride and arrogance. You came in here and degraded me and I didn't call you stupid for it. Why?

Pardon? No no, I think you're an idiot because you act like one. Son, a lot smarter people than you have tried this old schtick and come up unsuccessful, don't delude yourself into believing you are somehow "the one" here. You're not messing with me, not by any stretch, you're laughable.

Degraded you? YOU told me in PM that you feel you should actually branch out and debate more, seeing as you feel you have competed in professional debates, or something similar. So then, when I make a general comment, which later gained relevance to you, about "Seraphim" being someone who thinks "he's" a good debator here, despite not having proven it, you flip your lid.

I'm not a complete dolt, that's why. You, on the other hand, seem to like to pull off such things. Or try to, at least.

Nah, you are a bit of a complete dolt. Sorry.

Don't you remember, AC? I'm stupid. Why would you waste time debating someone who is stupid. Wouldn't that be, ironically, a stupid thing to do?

Wouldn't you have skipped the part in my post where I said an admitted flaw is giving idiots too much of my time?

Don't worry, we'll debate something with a point, but not yet.

Not yet.

We won't ever, will we? Cos you're chicken. Never mind, I'll give you more time to study me, then it'll make it all the funnier when I send you back here (How's that for arrogance? Oops, it's not, just truth.).

Now for my next trick, your next post.

-AC

Alpha Centauri

Sorgo X
It doesn't ****ing matter who started it! You're the one trying to keep it going and that is why you are now at fault.

No, not quite. Why should I just let it go? I'm not a dumb ass who runs away from everything like a cowardly son of a b*tch. He's telling me a word in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE is not a legitimate word. Am I not entitled to express my opinion? Who the F*CK are you to tell me what to do?

People debate to resolve a disagreement of opinion. If you can't comprehend this, then GGGGGGGGTTTTTFFFFFFOOOOO!

Puzzle
No, not quite. Why should I just let it go? I'm not a dumb ass who runs away from everything like a cowardly son of a b*tch. He's telling me a word in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE is not a legitimate word. Am I not entitled to express my opinion? Who the F*CK are you to tell me what to do?

People debate to resolve a disagreement of opinion. If you can't comprehend this, then GGGGGGGGTTTTTFFFFFFOOOOO!

Because he is correct and those words are not proper English. smile Now I think someone needs to take a chill pill. happy

Strangelove
Because he is correct and those words are not proper English. smile Now I think someone needs to take a chill pill. happy PROPER ENGLISH!

Thanks Ken, now I know what to call it happy

And Sorgo, how am I running from an argument like a cowardly little *****? Unlike AC, I am unwilling to entertain your laughable debating "skills." And like I said, arguments with you are predisposed to go nowhere, so I'd rather just cut out the middle man. You believe what you believe, I believe what I believe. I just happen to be right.

Eccentric
*takes a chill pill*

Alpha Centauri
Handbags at dawn.

*Sips tea*.

-AC

Puzzle
Originally posted by Eccentric
*takes a chill pill*

You're going to be high as a kite now. stick out tongue

Eccentric
Why didn't you warn me. :P

Puzzle
Why didn't you warn me. :P

Because I think it will be funny?

Eccentric
Take advantage of my innocence. sad

Sorgo X
EDIT: Taking debate to PMs.

Puzzle
Take advantage of my innocence. sad

shifty

Strangelove
eek! You should have made a shiftypuzzle eek!

Puzzle
eek! You should have made a shiftypuzzle eek!

Yeah I should have. laughing out loud

Sorgo X
Because he is correct and those words are not proper English. smile Now I think someone needs to take a chill pill. happy

Yes, they are. Can you really be this stupid?

How many sites must I bring up for you? Go look at a local dictionary! Find anything! Search the word! Look around!

Bottom line is: Every word has become an English word because it's been used a lot and then was further labelled a word because it was used abundantly.

What's so special about words that had this effect fifty years ago. Why, are they old? They "Original"? They have a special tag saying "Looky here, I'm a LEGITIMATE WORD!"

You don't know shit.

PROPER English!

Thanks Ken, now I know what to call it happy

And Sorgo, how am I running from an argument like a cowardly little *****? Unlike AC, I am unwilling to entertain your laughable debating "skills." And like I said, arguments with you are predisposed to go nowhere, so I'd rather just cut out the middle man. You believe what you believe, I believe what I believe. I just happen to be right.

No, you don't. Debates aren't about getting the last word, but I admit when I'm wrong. You've seen me do it. You? You cannot man up, being that you aren't a man. Your excuse, even when proven wrong, is "I can't debate with you, It's tiring." and all this shit.

It's nothing but an excuse. You think you're right all the time. I know when I'm wrong. I apologized for my previous outburst as well. You can't man up. Why? Up to your neck in pride, nothing more.

Strangelove
No, you don't. Debates aren't about getting the last word, but I admit when I'm wrong. You've seen me do it. You? You cannot man up, being that you aren't a man. Your excuse, even when proven wrong, is "I can't debate with you, It's tiring." and all this shit.

It's nothing but an excuse. You think you're right all the time. I know when I'm wrong. I apologized for my previous outburst as well. You can't man up. Why? Up to your neck in pride, nothing more. Your assessment of me means nothing to me. I know me a hell of a lot better than you know me. So don't you dare assume that you can tell me what I'm doing. I know what I am doing, and I simply don't care to engage in a discussion with you, because they never get anywhere. It is nothing but a waste of time. Good day.

Barker
EDIT: Taking debate to PMs.

Puzzle
Yes, they are. Can you really be this stupid?

How many sites must I bring up for you? Go look at a local dictionary! Find anything! Search the word! Look around!

Bottom line is: Every word has become an English word because it's been used a lot and then was further labelled a word because it was used abundantly.

What's so special about words that had this effect fifty years ago. Why, are they old? They "Original"? They have a special tag saying "Looky here, I'm a LEGITIMATE WORD!"

You don't know shit.

It's nothing but an excuse. You think you're right all the time. I know when I'm wrong. I apologized for my previous outburst as well. You can't man up. Why? Up to your neck in pride, nothing more.

Baiting. eek!

Sorgo X
Baiting. eek!

Why can't you debate? No, come on. Why not counter me?

You claim to be so right. You're right, right? I'm waiting. I've found evidence that proves you wrong. Can't you find any evidence? Are you truly THAT stupid that you'll just dismiss my post as baiting? Are you even capable of holding a proper debate? Why can't you counter my claim if I'm so deeply in the wrong?

Answer those questions, then step up to me. Until then, good day.

Your assessment of me means nothing to me. I know me a hell of a lot better than you know me. So don't you dare assume that you can tell me what I'm doing. I know what I am doing, and I simply don't care to engage in a discussion with you, because they never get anywhere. It is nothing but a waste of time. Good day.

No, f*ck this. You're not doing this anymore. It's FACT. You do that when you're wrong and you know it. You've been wrong in debates with me before. Have you ever admitted it? NO!

You stick around, debate "Yes and no's" for a while and then you craft an excuse, and book it. Solid.

I admit when I'm wrong. You don't. I've seen you do that when I've provided proof for you directly being in the wrong. You can't man up and you can't even say anything for it except for pulling the same bullshit you always do: RUNNING.

Hell, you effectively escaped our debating about the English language. Why not do it with this one? Nothing but F*CKING excuses.

I'm getting sick of it fast.

Puzzle

You claim to be so right. You're right, right? I'm waiting. I've found evidence that proves you wrong. Can't you find any evidence? Are you truly THAT stupid that you'll just dismiss my post as baiting? Are you even capable of holding a proper debate? Why can't you counter my claim if I'm so deeply in the wrong?

I'm not debating because I choose not to. All you are doing now is trying to get people to argue with you over stupid shit. You're nothing more than a troll who is itching to argue and call people stupid. I am capable of holding a debate if I so choose to, but Strangelove is right, you will keep debating regardless. You like stroking your ego even though your arguments are nothing more than rehashes of your previous statements.

BackFire

No, f*ck this. You're not doing this anymore. It's FACT. You do that when you're wrong and you know it. You've been wrong in debates with me before. Have you ever admitted it? NO!

You stick around, debate "Yes and no's" for a while and then you craft an excuse, and book it. Solid.

I admit when I'm wrong. You don't. I've seen you do that when I've provided proof for you directly being in the wrong. You can't man up and you can't even say anything for it except for pulling the same bullshit you always do: RUNNING.

Hell, you effectively escaped our debating about the English language. Why not do it with this one? Nothing but F*CKING excuses.

I'm getting sick of it fast.

You use the word 'debate' a lot.

Do you like it?

Sorgo X
I'm not debating because I choose not to. All you are doing now is trying to get people to argue with you over stupid shit. You're nothing more than a troll who is itching to argue and call people stupid. I am capable of holding a debate if I so choose to, but Strangelove is right, you will keep debating regardless. You like stroking your ego even though your arguments are nothing more than rehashes of your previous statements.

No, you're just using that as an excuse because you're simply wrong. You'll say the same thing all night because you're not capable of admitting being wrong. Those words are a part of the English language. I proved you both wrong. Deal with it, but don't accuse me of bullshit like you know what I'm up to. Strangelove began to debate, I proved him wrong and game over. You decided to side with your friend, and that is your right.

The bottom line is, I was right on this particular occasion. If you can't handle it, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

Sorgo X
You use the word 'debate' a lot.

Do you like it?

Sure, why not?

Strangelove

Hell, you effectively escaped our debating about the English language. Why not do it with this one? Nothing but F*CKING excuses.Show me this proof where I didn't admit defeat. Every single time when I know I'm in the wrong, I admit it. I don't admit defeat when I don't believe that I was actually defeated, that would be dishonest to myself.

Again, you cannot credibly claim what my intentions are. It's a transparent attempt to discredit me. I genuinely do not want to talk to you. That's it. You can call it running if you want, it just won't be true. No where near as sick of it as I am.

This post has been reported for intentionally misrepresenting me.

Puzzle
No, you're just using that as an excuse because you're simply wrong. You'll say the same thing all night because you're not capable of admitting being wrong. Those words are a part of the English language. I proved you both wrong. Deal with it, but don't accuse me of bullshit like you know what I'm up to. Strangelove began to debate, I proved him wrong and game over. You decided to side with your friend, and that is your right.

The bottom line is, I was right on this particular occasion. If you can't handle it, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

You proved nobody wrong, all you did was post a couple links to dictionary sites. Like Strangles said, that doesn't make the words any more relevant, it just means people use them a lot. It's your opinion versus ours, deal with it.

"You'll say the same thing all night because you're not capable of admitting being wrong. Those words are a part of the English language."

You accuse me of repeating the same argument all night, but what is this I see? The same shit you've been spouting...all night.

BackFire
Sure, why not?

Because, for liking it so much, you seem to not know how to do it properly.

As in, without insulting people, without going all PMS about it, claiming yourself the victor (lol), and engaging in one about something that's not completely retarded, like whether a word exists or not, or whatever horseshit you've been going on about all day.

Does the word exist in the English language? You say yes, and have spent a day attempting to convince others, they say no. You're both wrong.

The correct answer is - Who gives a shit?

Barker
laughing

Puzzle

As in, without insulting people, without going all PMS about it, claiming yourself the victor (lol), and engaging in one about something that's not completely retarded, like whether a word exists or not, or whatever horseshit you've been going on about all day.

Does the word exist in the English language? You say yes, and have spent a day attempting to convince others, they say no. You're both wrong.

The correct answer is - Who gives a shit?

*claps*

Strangelove

The correct answer is - Who gives a shit? Burn?

Yes, I think so happy

Sorgo X
No, you didn't. You want proof? Go back to our threads where we have debated. Look where you've been outright put down. I know you've defeated me before as well and I've admitted it. You NEVER have. Go look for one debate where you've admitted defeat when you have been beaten. GO! See what you find! You find nothing!

There was one time where you told me to drop it when you were in the wrong, and you walked. The rest? The SAME CRAP!

"I don't want to reply, I'm wasting my time, blah blah blah."

You use the same excuse, even when in the wrong and it's bullshit. It's actually unfair to do that. It's a cheap way to escape.

The only bad guy here is you. I've offered you friendship in the past and you've turned it down. Hell, I've apologized to you and respected your wishes when you just wanted to leave.

ALL THE TIME you confront me, look for my flaws and then try to debate me. You're always calling me out on even a simple syntax error or something else. I leave yours alone because I know that causing trouble and creating pointless arguments is F*CKING STUPID!

You're never nice to me and you didn't give me a chance when I first arrived here, even when I was acting nice and trying my best to hold a respectful tone for everyone. You've done nothing but go out of your way to try outwit and outsmart me. You've succeeded before and you've failed before. You've accomplished nothing except having a new enemy.

I'm sick and tired of playing the villain when everyone else eggs me on. Watch. I'll show you next time, because you *WILL* do it again. I'll point it out.

I'm not doing it any longer.

Uh oh, tuck your chains!

ROFLMAO!

Sorgo X

Oooooooooooh, I like you already.

If you want to know what we've been debating about, try reading. It's easy, you'll find. I didn't kick off this debate about a word. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked, because you've failed to read twice.

He said it was not a legitimate word, but it is. It's that simple. I'm not one to stand back and sod everything off with cheap laughs, stupid jokes and lame escapism. Only a half wit would pull that off.

*Coughs*

Actually, as I suggested before (The whole "Reading" thing), this argument about wording just began with me and Strangelove nothing short of an hour ago.

Your mom gave a shit last night.

Anyways, I do. He called me out and told me I was not using a legitimate word when in fact I was. Some of us care. Not all of us get reamed and then hold our tongue because we can halfheartedly debate.

But, some of us DO.

Strangelove
No, you didn't. You want proof? Go back to our threads where we have debated. Look where you've been outright put down. I know you've defeated me before as well and I've admitted it. You NEVER have. Go look for one debate where you've admitted defeat when you have been beaten. GO! See what you find! You find nothing! Being in the wrong is very subjective here: of course I'm in the wrong, I'm not you.

This is exactly why I don't bother trying. Nothing good comes of it. You're not very good at debating mostly because you're always right

I'm done. Call it what you like, but I just don't care.

Starhawk
I'm sorry, but I thought I made my post clear.

Are you truly unable to hold a serious discussion? You? Barker? Tired Hiker?

Your excuses like "Oooooh, it's the OTF. That's why I can't have a serious discussion" and "Uh, It's the OTF? Rofl."

Honestly, all I wanted was to discuss this issue. There's no harm really. If you can't handle it, that's a personal problem.

Try having a debate in the GDF. 1 maybe 2 pages maximum before it falls apart.

Sorgo X
Being in the wrong is very subjective here: of course I'm in the wrong, I'm not you.

This is exactly why I don't bother trying. Nothing good comes of it. You're not very good at debating mostly because you're always right

I'm done. Call it what you like, but I just don't care.

I told you that you would do this. You did exactly what I said you would.

Man, come on. You can't even reply to my entire argument and you've resorted to sarcasm. Why can't you just admit you're wrong on this particular ocassion? I don't understand the difficulty involved here. You said it wasn't a legitimate word and it was.

How many times do I have to repeat myself. Hoooooooooly shit!

You cared enough to confront me, why not anymore?

Pride is a deadly sin.

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Starhawk

Hahaha.

Yeah, I might come by there as well. I've had one or two debates there but not a lot. I've been thinking of visiting some other forums.

Hi, I'm Lucian. What's your name?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Starhawk

The threads are fine, it takes that long for your debates to fall apart, Hawk. There's a big difference.

-AC

Starhawk
Hahaha.

Yeah, I might come by there as well. I've had one or two debates there but not a lot. I've been thinking of visiting some other forums.

Hi, I'm Lucian. What's your name?

Mike. That is the coolest sounding real name I've heard yet (I'm being serious)

Starhawk
The threads are fine, it takes that long for your debates to fall apart, Hawk. There's a big difference.

-AC

AC, overall, what is your political ideology? As in where do you fall in the spectrum?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>