Naruto Movie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

always860
Has anyone heard anything about the newst Naruto Movie?

always860
Ok. So no one is reading this probably beacuse they are looking for information on the movie too. Am I right. The only thing I know is that theater tickets went on sale Aril 21st? and the movie comes out in Japan on August 4-ish. So that means we probably won't see it for about a year give 3 or 4 months.

That's all I have on the release date.

Wild-Cherry
B5VDJ3jTRHc

Micheal_Myers
There's 4 movies?!I only heard of the 1rst one!

chickie
ooks pretty good.

always860
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
B5VDJ3jTRHc

I saw alot of these trailers... I like the one where it shows him fighting those zombie looking dudes then shows his grave. That's my favorite. Also the third movie was jsut recently released (subbed) and I thought that was pretty entertaining.

Wild-Cherry
I liked the 3rd alot smile

boobsmagee
if you dont read the manga, and ur watching shippuden, cna these movies spoil anything?

Black Adam
Originally posted by always860
and the movie comes out in Japan on August 4-ish. So that means we probably won't see it for about a year give 3 or 4 months.

That's all I have on the release date.

Well if you're using torrents I'd expect raws to be out a day or two right after it's release...translations a week or two after that.

scurran
ive seen a few of the trailers but i dont get the naruto dies thing

and besides Naruto cant be killed since he has the kyuubi within him, since the kyuubi is a sentiant being and has an exhaustable amount of chakra it means that he cant be killed. naruto stays alive to keep the kyuubi inside because if released itll be terrible for all around

well thats what ive heard anyway

always860
Originally posted by scurran
ive seen a few of the trailers but i dont get the naruto dies thing

and besides Naruto cant be killed since he has the kyuubi within him, since the kyuubi is a sentiant being and has an exhaustable amount of chakra it means that he cant be killed. naruto stays alive to keep the kyuubi inside because if released itll be terrible for all around

well thats what ive heard anyway

Yea I think maybe he becomes reserected due to some cazy medical jutsu thanks to Sakura or maybe they just find his head protector. That's just fun speculation though.

Violent K
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
B5VDJ3jTRHc

Incorrect Trailer. Thats the trailer for Shippuden.

6ir6o68lVs0

always860
Originally posted by Violent K
Incorrect Trailer. Thats the trailer for Shippuden.

6ir6o68lVs0

I think they are both for the fourth movie, you watched it till the end right? Cause it said in theaters this summer... So I'm pretty sure it's for the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.