Nesquik and my death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
For the past two months i have been addicted to the chocolate milk mix Nesquik. Tonight i have finally over endulged, and i am afraid that i may die. Incase i do, i thought i would leave a thread on KMC explaining what exactly caused my death. Within in one hour i have consumed nearly 22 oz's of nesquik powder, and not through mixing with milk, but by eating with a spoon.
Im not sure what made me think it was such a good idea to eat the powder straight from the container but i did and i ate it all. While dinking coke. It has been about fifteen minutes since doing so and my heart is going through some major heart palpitations.

Oh man, i used to be a healthy living enthusiast, how have i fallen so far. Well, if i do die no one here will never know, but know that i have enjoyed ranting on about pointless topics and thank you all rip

Syren
Go get a McDonald's, you'll feel better petpet

Legendary Thor
His probebly already dead now.What a shame devil

Rogue Jedi
i LOVE nesquik...it has to be the powder, no syrup for me.

G U I T A R
Can I have your car or something? 131

Rogue Jedi
i dont drive a car.

G U I T A R
I was meaning rages herbsmile

ragesRemorse
well, it would appear as though im still alive, but i still feel like shit and naturally wishing i had more Nesquik. Oh yeah, and guitar, i dont drive, but when i do die you can have my comics

G U I T A R
HE'S ALIVE!

AND SCORE! xgrinw00t

Rogue Jedi
but what do i get when you die?

G U I T A R
You get to look at him laying in the casket..

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, it would appear as though im still alive, but i still feel like shit and naturally wishing i had more Nesquik. Oh yeah, and guitar, i dont drive, but when i do die you can have my comics
you wont live for long now.I got dibbs in youre house and tv.

Eccentric
I love nesquik, I've even used the powder as an igredient to make a chocolate cake before.

G U I T A R
I just like the syrup..the power taste wierd to me.

Eccentric
The powder is good. >.>

Legendary Thor
when i was younger i ate that powder too.Now i dont.

G U I T A R
ZOMG I GOT SOME CHOCOLATE MILK! zomfg

Eccentric
Lmao. xD Aw and why not Legendary? sad

Legendary Thor
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/169/e/7/Chocolate_Milk_by_ync.jpg
But i hate milk

G U I T A R
Milk is good droolio

Eccentric
Chocolate is good!

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by G U I T A R
HE'S ALIVE!

AND SCORE! xgrinw00t
That smiley is copyrighed.

That'll be $4000. 31

Alpha Centauri
I love strawberry nesquilk and fishcakes.

-AC

Legendary Thor
ok looks as his finally dead.
http://lavender.fortunecity.com/elystan/416/dkimages/images/pl/evil_laugh1.JPG
AHAHAHHA

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
but what do i get when you die?

you can have my pocket lint, aswell as my humanly remains. cheers

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
ok looks as his finally dead.
http://lavender.fortunecity.com/elystan/416/dkimages/images/pl/evil_laugh1.JPG
AHAHAHHA

im still breathing, well wincing, but breathing none the less. Im so FAT, do you think i could sue Nesquik?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I love strawberry nesquilk and fishcakes.

-AC

Milk and seafood? I mean i have eaten some terrible combinations, i have even eaten 22oz's of nesquil powder in one sitting and ive fried cheese and eaten it off the skillet, but i dont think i would mix fish and milk i mean thats just wrong sick

are you french or something?

Eccentric
Milk and seafood... that's nasty! But at least you didn't mix chocolate and seafood, chocolate must be enjoyed on its own!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Milk and seafood? I mean i have eaten some terrible combinations, i have even eaten 22oz's of nesquil powder in one sitting and ive fried cheese and eaten it off the skillet, but i dont think i would mix fish and milk i mean thats just wrong sick

are you french or something?

It's a paraphrased quote from a TV show.

A character is talking about having some strawberry nesquik (He pronounces it QUILK) and fishcakes.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.