The Pretender Sith (Krayt, Jacen, Lumiya) vs. Sith Triumvirate (Nihilus, Sion, Traya)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The head of the New Not-Actually Sith Order teams up with his fellow not-really Sith from the Past in Lumiya and Jacen to take on the Lord of Hunger, Lord of Pain and Lord of Betrayal (though shouldn't it be Lady of Betrayal?).

The battle takes place on Korriban in the tomb of Marka Ragnos.

All-out fight who wins?

Darth Sexy
The only one here that has shown some kind of superiority would be Jacen, so team two wins a force battle, while Jacen's team wins a saber battle.

S_W_LeGenD
Sith Triumvirate will win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one wipes the floor with them.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one wipes the floor with them.
How?

Sith Triumvirate is no joke.

- Traya has instakill ability.
- Nihilus has Force Slurp (Super Force Drain).
- Sion is immortal.

kiddo44
Krayt,Jacen,Lumiya take it, it would be close though, Krayt is no pushover, and Jacen is the most powerful of the 6.

Riverollv
This is a close one for me. In the Force, the Triumvirate definitely wins, in a saber match, the Pretenders no doubt, but in an all out battle... I'm not quite sure, but I think the Triumvirate wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
How?

Sith Triumvirate is no joke.

- Traya has instakill ability.
- Nihilus has Force Slurp (Super Force Drain).
- Sion is immortal.

Team one isn't a joke either.

Nikkolas
Is that why Lord Bane, Andeddu and Nihilus laughed at Krayt?

Janus X
Yawn. Traya instakills Jacen, Nihilius force drained Krayt and Lumya, and Sion takes a nap.

Gideon
Nik's right: the old Sith pretty much think that Krayt and his new crew are laughable.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Is that why Lord Bane, Andeddu and Nihilus laughed at Krayt?

Thats what the writers wrote in.

jollyjim311
No, LordSidious, look:

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by jollyjim311
No, LordSidious, look:

I don't have too. I have the Star Wars Legacy comics. The writers wrote that in for some reason. I am sure they will eventually explain it.

Captain REX
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Thats what the writers wrote in.

That's a weak response. If that's the case, then I blame George Lucas for the Emperor being better than everyone in the movies. Luke totally could have taken him!

No, it doesn't work that way. If the writer's write it, then that's how it rolls. Bane, Nihilus, and Andeddu found Krayt to be the laughing stock of the Sith...

I say Team Two. Team One has Jacen the Powerhouse, but Krayt and Lumiya, while skilled, are not on level with him. Team Two, however, has Nihilus, who could drain them all quite quickly, Traya, who could also drain them all quite quickly, and Sion, who more or less cannot be killed.

Facing that, not even Jacen can prevail...

jollyjim311
You did actually click it, right...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Captain REX
That's a weak response. If that's the case, then I blame George Lucas for the Emperor being better than everyone in the movies. Luke totally could have taken him!

No, it doesn't work that way. If the writer's write it, then that's how it rolls. Bane, Nihilus, and Andeddu found Krayt to be the laughing stock of the Sith...

I say Team Two. Team One has Jacen the Powerhouse, but Krayt and Lumiya, while skilled, are not on level with him. Team Two, however, has Nihilus, who could drain them all quite quickly, Traya, who could also drain them all quite quickly, and Sion, who more or less cannot be killed.

Facing that, not even Jacen can prevail...

I agree with what you're saying Captain Rex.

MasterAshenVor
ok if you say that the original sith laughed at krayt and his new crew I WANT PROOF! anyway SITH TRIMUVANT FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.