Which comic characters repersent......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
You? Which character is most like you self when you are going into a fight?

For example are you all about agility and accuracy, but are unable to take many hits such as night crawler?

Are you all fury with no combat skill, but your strength allows you to win such as the hulk?

Are you like punisher who is a skilled fighter, but can take massive amount of damage which allwos you to defeat people mroe skileld then your self?

Are you like shang-chi the conculated fighter who uses immense skill to beat there oponets?

Martian_mind
I pissed of three guys at a beach once.I sorta one because after having the shit beaten out of me one of them missed and split his hand oopen on a rock,then i pushed him in the salt water and ran.

Does that count as a fight?

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I pissed of three guys at a beach once.I sorta one because after having the shit beaten out of me one of them missed and split his hand oopen on a rock,then i pushed him in the salt water and ran.

Does that count as a fight? \
yes lol, but I ment which character repersents you best while in a fighting encounter.

when 3 guys attack you, you really should fight dirty like sand in the face and shots to the balls.

Martian_mind
Oh Moonknight probably.Not that skilled,but always get up till they get tired and go home,so i win via self Bfr.

Well,i've only ever been in like two fights,that three guy gank and against a kid two years above me.I really need to pick my battles.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Oh Moonknight probably.Not that skilled,but always get up till they get tired and go home,so i win via self Bfr.

Well,i've only ever been in like two fights,that three guy gank and against a kid two years above me.I really need to pick my battles.
lol for me it be sabertooth. For a few reasons, but they bore you all.

ya man you really do need to pick better battles lol. I can't judge lol ive thrown my self into some bad odds before as well.

grey fox
Savage Banner

Symmetric Chaos
I avoid confrontation, then when my foe's back is turned I go for a pressure point.

Oh and before someone beats me to it . . . are you trying to act like Judge?

Disappear
and what's conculated mean?

marvelprince
Either Spider-Man or Deadpool cause I joke a lot. Once in ninth grade me and this guy got into it before class and I had him in a head scissors and we were both sort of tumbling in the dirt and looking down at my shirt I say "Damn, this is gonna be a tough stain to get out"

Newjak
I would say Superman I'm pretty strong, pretty fast, pretty durable but I hold back alot.

Skeets
Originally posted by Newjak
I would say Superman I'm pretty strong, pretty fast, pretty durable but I hold back alot.
So the people you fight job to you?

Newjak
Originally posted by Skeets
So the people you fight job to you? laughing

No I normally just need up getting them in some hold so he can't hit me and I don't have to hurt them. stick out tongue

Scoobless
I've only ever been in 2 fights.

The first one I was 10 years old, we grappled for a while, he started pulling my hair so I got pissed off, sat on top of him and gave him a right-left-right combo to the face, he started crying and I walked away.

The second one was in high school (about 16 years old), a guy started pushing me, then he hit me in the jaw, I grabbed him by the throat and shoved him onto a desk, held him down for a few seconds (choking him) then I let him go (as I had no idea how long the teacher was going to be out of the room)

No idea who that would make me like... the Punisher with a nicer attitude maybe?

Martian_mind
Cable.you can fight,but your a pascifist at heart.

Soljer
I dunno. I was thinking the Punisher or Moon Knight, because I'm skilled, but I'm no master. And have a pretty good damage soak that lets me keep up with people above my skill level.

But, then, I'm not a no-holds-barred crazy **** like either of those two are - rather, I'm calm, collected and confident.

Meh, **** if I know. One of YOU tell ME. I'm only actually a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but I've been able to consistently draw with purples, so I should be around that level. I boxed for several years and still have pretty good combinations and foot work. My kicks are severely lacking - both speed and power, but I've cross trained with a few people from other styles to learn vicious knees and elbows. I can bench about 1.8x my bodyweight, but I used to be at 1.90. I'm pretty quick in a fight, but not so much in a run. I have the stamina to go rolling for a couple hours, with VERY sparse breaks.

Who am I?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Soljer
I have the stamina to go rolling for a couple hours, with VERY sparse breaks.

I don't know what that means.

no expression

CasanoVa
erm

Eric O'Grady, The Ireedemable Ant Man.

We're very similar, even with morals (seeing as we both have very loose morals if any at all).

StyleTime
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't know what that means.

no expression
"Rolling" means sparring in a grappling situation.

Soljer
Originally posted by StyleTime
"Rolling" means sparring in a grappling situation.

yes.

Thanks, Style.

Hercules
Originally posted by capt it up

For example are you all about agility and accuracy, but are unable to take many hits such as night crawler?

Are you all fury with no combat skill, but your strength allows you to win such as the hulk?

Are you like punisher who is a skilled fighter, but can take massive amount of damage which allwos you to defeat people mroe skileld then your self?

Are you like shang-chi the conculated fighter who uses immense skill to beat there oponets?

Willie Lumpkin...

marvelprince
Originally posted by Hercules
Willie Lumpkin...

Oh so your a total badass?

Hercules
Yeah and I deliver post like you wouldn't believe!

marvelprince
Watch those papercuts!

Hercules
Originally posted by marvelprince
Watch those papercuts!

Thats ok, I have a damage soak and a healing factor.

Or a band aid and some ointment as I like to call them.

marvelprince
Nice, gotta watch those boo boos

Disappear
i'd consider myself something of a madrox. i get hit, and then i wait for a bunch of other people to come to my aid.

Nataku8188
Hulk, when I get angry I turn into a giant green behemoth and I grow purple shorts.

StyleTime
yes.

Thanks, Style.
Anytime.

As for your style, I'd say Punisher was fairly accurate based on what you said. I think Grifter may fit a little better though.
Originally posted by Disappear
i'd consider myself something of a madrox. i get hit, and then i wait for a bunch of other people to come to my aid.
laughing

long pig
Dragon Man.

Loyalty and rage to a fault.

WorldWarHulk
Black Adam.

Faceman
Robin.

SpunkySmurph
Elektra.

Smaller body stature than most opponents, but speed/agility that often catches people off guard. In addition, I'm stronger than I look, and am a fairly natural, adept fighter. Also, despite how true it is, I like to believe I'm quite resourceful in using my environment for movement/weapon purposes.

Coupled with the fact that, if I were a girl, I'd totally be out of your league, I think I made a fairly good association.

SpunkySmurph
I dunno. I was thinking the Punisher or Moon Knight, because I'm skilled, but I'm no master. And have a pretty good damage soak that lets me keep up with people above my skill level.

But, then, I'm not a no-holds-barred crazy **** like either of those two are - rather, I'm calm, collected and confident.

Meh, **** if I know. One of YOU tell ME. I'm only actually a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but I've been able to consistently draw with purples, so I should be around that level. I boxed for several years and still have pretty good combinations and foot work. My kicks are severely lacking - both speed and power, but I've cross trained with a few people from other styles to learn vicious knees and elbows. I can bench about 1.8x my bodyweight, but I used to be at 1.90. I'm pretty quick in a fight, but not so much in a run. I have the stamina to go rolling for a couple hours, with VERY sparse breaks.

Who am I? Crossbones.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Hulk, when I get angry I turn into a giant green behemoth and I grow purple shorts. I'm pretty sure they have an ointment for that...

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Crossbones.

Hey....actually, that's pretty fitting.

Board Walker
I think silver Surfer represents communism, he is that soaring idea that so many idealize, but the truth is that it will never work in actuality.

Poor poor Stalin surfer.

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up

For me, it would be Batman. He uses his intellect and skills to his advantage to overpower much stronger foes.

I model myself after him.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by masterbruce
For me, it would be Batman. He uses his intellect and skills to his advantage to overpower much stronger foes.

I model myself after him. How can a peak human overpower stronger foes?
What the f*ck are you fighting?
Bears?

Martian_mind
Like MB would waste time with a bear?He'd probably find a better challenge in wrestling Killer whales and having tug-a-wars with Rhinos

masterbruce
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
How can a peak human overpower stronger foes?
Bears?

Let's just say that in the fights I've been in, I've ALWAYS been outnumbered.

Hercules
no expression

DarkCrawler
I'd say Punisher, because I fight dirty. Is there any dirty fighter that isn't really skilled though?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'd say Punisher, because I fight dirty. Is there any dirty fighter that isn't really skilled though?

Just you and me.

big grin

willRules
Originally posted by Disappear

laughing You are not alone there my friend.

Estacado
Originally posted by masterbruce

I model myself after him. Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
How can a peak human overpower stronger foes?
Bears? Originally posted by masterbruce
Let's just say that in the fights I've been in, I've ALWAYS been outnumbered.
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

llagrok
I'm thinking Namor.

Arrogant, but a good guy deep down.

willRules
Aunt May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.