Fire Alarms!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
so i am at work yesterday, and there is some remodeling going on on a higher level, floor 6, i think. dudes are spray painting up there. well, anyone knows that when you are spray painting inside an industrial building, you are supposed to tape over the smoke detectors, becasue if any overspray gets in there, it will set them off. anyways.....

nimrods FORGOT to tape over the smoke detectors. sure enough, i hear a low pitched squeal..."weeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeweeeeeee".....i am like "WTF is that?"

my boss comes out and asks the sane, then & quot;EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHEEEEEAAAAA
HHHHHHH!!!!!" THE WHOLE SYSTEM WENT BERZERK. i had customers freaking out, the firefighters were there yelling at me, the people who monitor our fire panel are calling demanding to know whats going on.

i tell you, i almost walked out.

G U I T A R
Two words...Dumb ass's.

How can you do a job like that and forget something so simple?

Rogue Jedi
my line of thinking exactly. then, as i am trying to calm everyone down, you know what the painters do? go outside for a smoke break!!!

G U I T A R
LMAO, It's there fault that happened they should be the ones tryin to settle everything lol.

T.M
People always set the fire alarms off when I was in school.. stupid idiots..

Did you have to leave the building for a while ?

Rogue Jedi
nah, it was a false alarm. thank god the maintainence dude was there.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Still doesnt help the fact that you had to go through all that.

ragesRemorse
so i am at work yesterday, and there is some remodeling going on on a higher level, floor 6, i think. dudes are spray painting up there. well, anyone knows that when you are spray painting inside an industrial building, you are supposed to tape over the smoke detectors, becasue if any overspray gets in there, it will set them off. anyways.....

nimrods FORGOT to tape over the smoke detectors. sure enough, i hear a low pitched squeal..."weeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeweeeeeee".....i am like "WTF is that?"

my boss comes out and asks the sane, then & quot;EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHEEEEEAAAAA
HHHHHHH!!!!!" THE WHOLE SYSTEM WENT BERZERK. i had customers freaking out, the firefighters were there yelling at me, the people who monitor our fire panel are calling demanding to know whats going on.

i tell you, i almost walked out.

where do you work?

Rogue Jedi
i work in the lodging industry.

T.M

When there is a fire alarm at my work.. or in the school I went too and stuff.. we had to go outside everytime it went off.. it sucked.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by T.M
When there is a fire alarm at my work.. or in the school I went too and stuff.. we had to go outside everytime it went off.. it sucked.

Lol, musta been fun...not.

ADarksideJedi
Sounds horrible.At my job I was never around when something like that happens.There was this one robbery that one of the workers try to stop the guy and got punch in the face.
It happen early in the mo rning and the guy got away after stealing some food.Not smart on his case.I set the fire alarm off on monday when I went through a door that was supose to be turn off but was on.
Lucky no one found out.jm

G U I T A R
x_grin

ADarksideJedi
Yea it was pretty bad.jm

T.M
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Lol, musta been fun...not.

Ooh.. you have no idea.. and for some reason it always went off when It was raining.. It was annoying.

G U I T A R
Lol, I come from central florida...My high school has a bomb threat (code red) at least 3 times a week. I only say this because central florida has alot of dumb "gangsters" who think they are funny.

T.M
huh... that puts my standing in the rain, into perspective laughing out loud

Eccentric
That was a funny story. >.> We have fire drills at my school sometimes.

ADarksideJedi
Now they have panic attecks incase of school shooting which is stupid because the kids who are pratising them are most likly the guy who snaps and starts shooting everyone and knows what everyone is going to do if that ever happens.Quite dumb!jm

Eccentric
Yeah that is quite stupid. >.<

ADarksideJedi
Stupid enough to be outlawed!Got to go.jm laughing

Rogue Jedi
luckily, i was not strapped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.